Take Me, Tom Pt. 46-51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? I haven't forgotten your father, and neither will you. All his stories are inside

you now, just like they're inside me," I sighed.

Em was wonderful with Chloe. My heart broke, again, that she had no children. She would be a wonderful mother. She helped when my words faltered. When Chloe excused herself to go to the bathroom, I wrapped my arms around Em's and pulled her in for a deep kiss. "Thank you for being here, Em," I said.

"I'll always be here for you, Chrissie," she sighed, and we kissed again.

Tom and David finally returned. I hugged them both, thanking this incredible man for his kind gesture. I saw the beginnings of a real family now. He knew what my boy needed and was there for him, as he's always been there for me. We ate too much ice cream, but hey ho. Em helped me get the kids ready for bed, saying she'd stay so Tom and I could talk with her about our wild ideas! Well, that didn't turn out the way I had it played out in my head!

She's an intuitive woman, our Em, and she saw what Tom and I have gone through all these years and how close we had become in such a short time. I adored her unselfish and thoughtful acts. I knew she wanted to be with us, and did I, but I also knew she saw the downside of the three of us, and how it would affect us. Somehow, she just knew. We agreed to take these damn small steps, knowing that this was the only way to move forward.

Tom fucked me beautifully when we finally went to bed. God, I needed him. I needed him to fuck every emotion out of me, if only for a night. We had a lifetime of lovemaking ahead of us. I wish I could explain how it feels to have him take me, fill me. The touch of his fingers, his breath on my neck, his words as he teases me, and his perfect cock fill me every time. I have never desired a man's smell as much as I do my Tom's. Sometimes, it drives me to distraction, something I would NEVER admit to him!

This man has quite enough power over me already, a passion I desperately need him to us, though. I hope he gets hard when he thinks of me, as I get wet when I think of him. By any stretch of the imagination, I wouldn't have called myself prim with any ex. But I would never have dreamed of keeping their sperm inside me all night! Or day! God, just writing these words makes my tummy quiver and pussy throb. Hmm, maybe I should wait 'til he gets home and have him watch me masturbate again. Let him watch as my fingers glide across the panties he bought me, watch his eyes sparkle as my panties get wet, and my fingers slide through my gash. I know he likes that. My brother loves to watch me finger myself. He's a beautiful pervert, my little brother. I could just lay here and let him watch me. Let him see my hand bunched up inside these dainty panties, sliding all over my labia, teasing myself before I just have to slide three fingers inside me. Tom knows where to touch me, as much as I do, I thought, dreaming to myself.

God, that man is getting to know my body so well. I'd love to see his face as I lift my pert butt off the sofa as I finger myself, my thumb playing with my cute clit. Do you think he'd stroke his cock while I frig myself? Hmm? God, I'd love him too! It would be such a waste of yummy cum, soaking into my drenched panties when it actually belongs inside me, but it would be worth seeing him gush all over me. I'd flick my little nub until he was ready to spew his load all over me, and then I'd cum with him. I can't imagine my desire for him ever waning.

Whew! Where was I before I was carried away?

Work? Of course! We are nearly complete with the new exhibit. Another three, maybe four days, and we'll be on time to begin setting up for the public. There'll be another pre-opening party to attend. I only hope it doesn't interfere with an interview at the V&A! How embarrassing would that be! I love the way it's turning out, though.

Tom's week has been hectic, too. He's set up a lunch with Martin. I'm thinking of asking him to invite Grace and him here one weekend for a meal. We could always ask Janet to babysit, but I think it would be nice for them to see how we live. I'm hoping they'll become good friends of ours.

Anyway, Tom has a late night at work, and we have a funeral tomorrow. I need to be strong for David and Chloe. But I have Tom with me, so I know we'll all be okay.

Chapter 48

The Funeral and Beyond

I left work early, heading back to the house to collect Chrissie and the kids. I walked into the house, and Chrissie saw me. Her eyes were red from crying, no doubt, and she quickly walked to me, her arms wrapped in mine.

Jack's funeral was surreal, as if we shouldn't have been there. We pretty much kept to ourselves, even if Donna was trying to bring us into the fold. It was a nice gesture on her part. The kids walked around with her as she said her 'hellos' and accepted condolences from everyone. There were more people than I expected, given I knew so little about the guy. During the service, David and Chloe were back with us, Chrissie's arms around them both. Chrissie walked over to Donna at the graveside, the proverbial olive branch being extended to her. Donna graciously accepted the token. The kids were expressionless during the day as if this wasn't happening, and they would soon wake.

Donna did ask if she could see the kids sometime soon, and let them rummage through their father's belongings, choosing anything they wanted as a remembrance. That would be a fraught day for Chrissie, but I felt she was so far removed from Jack that seeing his present wouldn't bring up too many memories. We didn't go back to their house, soon to be repossessed, for the wake. Instead, we headed back to our house, changed, packed a picnic and headed down to the lakefront. As Chrissie shimmied out of her tight black dress, I had a few improper thoughts.

She smirked at me as she changed into in a pair of very loose, long shorts and a short-sleeved linen shirt. I walked towards her, my smile trying to hide my desire.

"Does Tom want to fuck me?" she asked, assertively.

"I'm going to fuck all your worries out of you later, kitten," I whispered, my fingers unbuttoning her shorts, and my hand sliding inside between her panties and her skin.

"You had better, buster," she sighed, as her hand rubbed over my hard cock.

I pulled my hand from her shorts and brought them to my mouth, smelling and licking them.

"Do we have time to...?" she almost pleaded.

I slapped her ass and said, "Out. C'mon. They're waiting."

We collected the blanket, cooler and drinks, and headed east towards the lake. It was another beautiful day, the perfect day to connect with these two mourning kids.

We laid out the blanket and claimed our spot on the shady part of the beach. The kids were happy to be here, so Chrissie and I watched as they slowly came out of their funk, and seemed to find solace in each other. Chrissie lay her head on my lap, still watching them run around. My fingers slowly drifted through her hair, gently massaging her head. I was soon pulled away by Chloe to join in the frolicking and games in the cool water. I threw them both about, their joyful squeals, a pleasure to hear. No one would have guessed they had just seen their father buried. Chrissie had our lunches out, and so called us in. We ate slowly, joked, jostled and relaxed.

"Are you going to be living with us forever, Uncle Tom? Chloe asked.

"I would like that, if you would. Would that be okay with you, both?" I asked.

"I think that would be nice, Uncle Tom. That is...if you really want to?"

"Nothing would make me happier, all right?" I said, earnestly.

Chloe jumped up and hugged me, closely followed by David. I understood what was going on. They both needed some sort of continuity, some way to make sense of their loss, and if me being in their lives helped, fine. Now I would just have to live up to it. Chrissie leaned over and tenderly kissed me, the kids taking no notice of the apparent affection we shared. I thought she would burst into tears, but she held it together.

Chrissie and David ran back to the water as Chloe laid her head on me and slept.

What the fuck, I thought. Now it's real.

I watched as David and his mother played and chased each other, both full of life. The way she would run, her youthful laughter and joy, Chrissie was indeed a 'Yummy Mummy'.

Chloe slowly woke. "Morning, sweety," I smiled at her.

"Morning," she giggled.

"Should we go, dunk, mommy?" I asked.

"Yep!" she shrieked, and lifted herself off me. We ran towards her mother, picking her up quickly, whilst I asked the kids what I should do with her.

"Dunk her! Dunk her!" they both laughed.

"Don't you DARE, Tom!" she giggled.

I didn't, much to the kid's consternation. We played for a few more hours, and then headed back home. We had both hoped the running around would help them sleep tonight. We spent the next few hours relaxing with them, making plans for a day out tomorrow, then readied the kids for bed. Chrissie bathed and had them dress, then we both read to them, kissed and hugged them, hoping tomorrow might be a better day for all of us.

"Shall we FaceTime Em?" she asked.

"I think that would be a good idea. We should keep her in the loop on the kids, at the very least," I said.

Chrissie hugged me as we closed their days, saying, "I'll be right out. Pour me a wine, please?" she asked.

Chrissie walked back to the front room after fifteen minutes, and I had dimmed the lights, and our drinks were poured. Her hair was freshly brushed, and a light sheen of lipstick was newly applied. She was wearing another pair of her loose, oversized silky bed shorts. The matching top flowed over her body, enticingly hiding what was beneath the fabric.

"Hmm? Is that for Em, or me?" I chuckled.

"Both. I...I hope that's okay?" she said, with hesitation.

Chrissie connected up, and Emily's smile filled the screen moments later. "Evening, sweetie! We thought we'd check in with you. How was the rest of your day?" Chrissie asked.

"We're all caught up and a little ahead of ourselves. I've been thinking of you all. Was it bearable? How are the kids?" she asked.

"Everyone's good, Em. We took them to the lake for a bit afterwards. No way were we going back to the house! Ugh! Do you want to hang out with us tomorrow? I don't know if you have anything planned yet, but we'd love to see you," Chrissie said.

"That sounds lovely. Yeah, I'd like that...if it's okay?"

"Emily? Behave, all right? We're asking, so assume it's more than okay. We miss you! It's been a hectic week, what with me playing catch up and all. Be here, all right?" I asked.

"I'd love to. Shall I bring my camera? I'm not sure where you're heading, but..." she asked.

"That would be wonderful, Emily. I'll see you then, okay?" I said.

"You two look pretty, uh, comfortable? Hmm?" she giggled.

"What? This old thing?" Chrissie giggled, playing with the edging on the top of her loose bed smock.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Emily laughed.

"I have a few ideas, Emily. Care to know?" I asked, teasing her.

"No need, Tom. I have a pretty good idea of what you can come up with!" she laughed.

We chatted and subtly flirted for the twenty minutes, saying goodbye then.

Chrissie disconnected and put the iPad away, then she walked over to me, picked up her glass and whispered, "Early night, Tom?" she said, smiling, and turned and walked down the hall.

I watched her walk away, her petite ass hidden by the wispy fabric. I took a sip from my tumbler, letting Chrissie wait for me, and I finally grabbed my drink and walked to our bedroom.

I quietly closed the door behind me, Chrissie standing there, wine glass in hand, waiting for me. I adored the steamy look in her eyes.

"Sit in the chair, Chrissie," I slowly said.

She walked around the room, ignoring what I had said, but continued to take another drink.

"Chrissie? I said sit in the chair."

She finally looked at me and said, "I don't want to, Tom," with a smirk.

"Hmm. Now, I understand you've been under a lot of pressure lately, but don't you think I know what's best? Hmm? Now...sit in the chair!" I gruffly spoke.

I spied the thin scarves she had laid on the bed. I unbuttoned and took off my shirt. Staring at her, I undid my shorts, and slid them down my legs with my boxers. I stood across the room from her, my cock hard and angry. She disdainfully looked at me and sipped more from her glass.

"I don't know why I have to ask you more than once to do something, Chrissie. Are you going to do as I ask?"

"Make me," she hissed, defiantly.

I picked up a scarf and walked toward her. She put her glass down, and shuffled away from me. I grabbed her by her long hair, and pulled her face to mine. I slid the scarf around her neck whilst she tried to escape my firm grip.

I shook her hair and said, "You need to fucking listen to me, Chrissie. Hmm? Don't you understand that, yet?"

I wrapped the silky material around her neck twice, and tied it, leaving a long length dangling.

"Sit!" I growled.

"NO!" she hissed back.

I grabbed her face, the shock throwing her.

"Sit!" I muttered, not wanting to wake the kids.

Chrissie slowly walked to her Victorian bedroom chair and sat. She looked at herself in the mirror, her face smirking. I grasped the other scarf from the bed and approached her from behind.

"Hands!" is all I said.

She moved her hands behind her back, and meekly crossed them. I bound her hands together, and then tied the loose end to the top rung of the chair. I took the other flimsy scarves and forcibly tied both her feet to the legs of the chair. I could see her checking the bindings. I grasped and squeezed my stiff cock, pre-cum oozing from the tiny slit, coating my fingers with the almost-clear fluid. I slid my wet thumb across her tinted lips. When she didn't open her mouth, her defiant smile calm, I pushed it between her lips. I could feel her tongue lap at the digit.

I walked behind her, our eyes following one another. My hands went to her head as I slowly played with her hair, my cock nestled in her locks.

"Comfortable, Chrissie?" I whispered.

She said nothing, but continued to check her binds. I looked down at her, the flimsy night blouse warm against her chest. Her tiny nipples were evident already, as I ran my hands through her hair, and my fingers pierced her mouth over her face. I played with her face, my fingers gliding over her closed eyes, massaging her temples and then moving down around her neck.

"You know I can do anything I want to you right now, don't you?" I said, my eyes boring into hers. "If I wanted, I could pull your hair," so I did as I tugged at her red tresses. "Or I could pull your nipples like this," I said, as I pulled her camisole-covered peaks.

Chrissie's eyes fluttered, the muffled little moans, the tiny 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' I had come to love trembled from her mouth.

"I know you need this, Chrissie. So do I. But we're going to take this slow, and I will dominate you the way you need, so you'll listen," I said, huskily, my opaque fluid wetting her hair.

I pushed my cock back and forth in her hair, my hands gripping her breasts and kneading them roughly.

"Do you like me playing with your tits, Chrissie? Hmm? Tell your little brother how much you like being molested. Go on. Say it," I breathed.

"I...I love it, Tom. Just...just don't stop. Do whatever you..." her voice faltering, as she closed her eyes and absorbed my harsh fingers.

I was fucking her hair now, my cock sliding along the soft locks, the tip of my cock skimming along her ear. My hands finally delved into her top, my strong hands grasping and lifting her small breasts. I ran my thumbs over her taut nipples, circling each indelicately.

"Should I cum in yours, Chrissie? Hmm? Would you walk around with my dried cum in your hair? Hmm? Tell me, Chrissie. Would you?" I hissed, teasingly.

"Ohh, Go! Tom! I...I would!" she promised.

I pulled the long sash of her neck scarf, her head cast backwards.

"Don't you fucking cum, Chrissie! You had better not! You ask me when you can cum, okay? You...ask...me!" I harshly whispered.

"I...I won't, Tom. I...promise!" she moaned.

I could sense her body quivering, continually testing her ties to see if they were se

cure. I think she loved that they were. The more she checked, the more urgent her breath became. I moved to her side and grabbed my cock, pinching the glans of my prick 'til my sap ran from the head. I wiped my stiffness on her cheek, Chrissie tried to pull away, but I held her firm, the scarf in my hand.

I breathlessly grabbed her covered breast with my other hand, pulling and tweaking her nipples through the silk material.

"Does my Chrissie like this? Hmm? Do you want to suck my cock, sister? Tell me! Do you?" I teased.

"You...you bastard. Just let me...please, Tom! Just..." she groaned, unable to suppress her body.

I pulled tighter on her soft scarf.

"Close your mouth, Chrissie!" I gruffly said, and as she did, I swiped my wet head across her lips. When she went to open her mouth, I pulled the tight neckpiece and whispered, "No."

I could see her looking at herself in the mirror. That only seemed to increase her desires. I let go of her scarf and stroked my cock, saying, "Should I cum on you, Chrissie? Hmm? Just say, and I'll do it. I'll coat your tits with my thick, hot sperm?" I hissed, as I pulled her stiff nibs with the other hand.

Chrissie moaned, twitched and came. I watched, enthralled, as her loose shorts darkened, her hips bucking against the tight confines of the scarves. Her body was wracked with tremors as I pulled her nipples harder. Chrissie threw her head back, her mouth contorted in that beautiful 'O' as her breath quickened with every pulse of her orgasm.

Wide-eyed, she finally looked at me. I could only mouth the words, "I love you," which sent her body into another prolonged spasm. She seemed to cum multiple times, her subjection adding another layer to her climax. I could have cum on her, covering her in my pent-up desire. I loosened my fingertips on her stiff nibs, massaging and squeezing her heaving tits, gently bringing her down from the throes of her peak.

Slowly, I knelt in front of her, untying the knots I had made earlier. I rubbed her ankles, working out the marks on them. I moved behind her, pushed her hair from her shoulder, and tenderly kissed her neck. I undid the binds around her wrists, her arms flopping to her side on release. I gently lifted her, and walked to the bed, laying her down, slipping a pillow under her butt. I leaned down and kissed her face, my tongue licking her perspiration. Chrissie continued to moan, the sounds filling the room, and my head.

We looked at each other, and I whispered, "Now I'm going to fuck you, Chrissie." I moved her loose shorts aside, my stiff prick knew where it needed to be, and slid into her.

Her loud gasp surprised me, as I thrust my emboldened cock deep inside her, my balls nestled against her ass. I held myself there in her dewy, sodden pussy. She tried to lift her arms, probably to push me off, but she hadn't the strength. I slowly increased my tempo, my prick leaking pre-cum with every stroke. I felt her respond, her pelvic muscles grabbing me, perhaps involuntarily.

Her breathing was still sharp and low as I took my sister, my cock playing with her cunt with every deep pass. She tried to speak, but no words came from either of us. Only our eyes and dynamic movements spoke. I leaned in and sucked each of her breasts in kind, gently inhaling each orb into my too-eager mouth. My hands were moving over her face, gently touching her moist skin as I felt her every breath on my face. We were close, so close. I felt her meekly lift her hips with every shove of my