Take Me, Tom Pt. 46-51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting later and later, so we called it a night. I could tell that all it would have

taken from me was a 'nod', and we'd be in bed. I couldn't let that happen. Yet. We all hugged and kissed for too long and said our goodnights. Emily would pop round tomorrow so we could spend the day together. It sounded like a good idea, considering...

I asked if we couldn't come to hers so she could go through her post-processing with me, and I would bring my card to show her my workflow. "I'd love to see some of your work, Emily," I asked.

She said she would get everything together, so she was happy for the four of us to come to hers.

We held hands as we drove along, Chrissie now moving my hand up her dress, her panties damp. Chrissie leaned over and slowly stroked my covered cock, only adding to my discomfort. I slipped a finger between her panties and skin, touching the wet folds of her pussy.

"Poor, Em," she said. "You left her high and wet tonight, Tom," she giggled, squirming around on her seat as I teased penetration.

"And you two have left me high and hard, but at least you'll help me out there," I smirked.

"You can count on that, buster," she laughed. "I cannot wait to suck your cock, Tom," she bluntly hissed, trying to push my finger into her now gushy cunt.

Chrissie and I made it home in no time, chatting and flirting. We both knew we'd be fucking each other as soon as we got in. We pulled up, both of us giggling and rushing to the front door like a couple of teenagers.

"Shhh," she said.

We walked in, looked around and raced to the bedroom. I slapped her butt, Chrissie squealing as quietly as possible. We closed the door and attacked each other. Chrissie slowly undid my tie, wrapping it around her neck as she undid one button, then another of my waistcoat. My hands were on her svelte hips, holding her firm, letting her strip me. She slid the garments off my shoulders and let them drop to the floor. She unzipped my trousers, pushing them down my legs with her eyes piercing into mine. I stood in front of her in just my pre-cum-stained boxers. My fingers ran through her coiffed hair, gently tugging at one of the delicious copper-red ropes of hair. I pulled her head to mine, and we kissed, trying to bring the desire down. I touched her face, my fingers tracing the contours and slowly laying on her bare shoulders. I was entranced by her nipples poking through the expensive material of her dress. I gently grasped a nub and squeezed, Chrissie's head thrown back with a murmuring 'aaaaah'. I fondled her now-heaving breasts, playing her the way I had come to love. My hand stealthily went to the top of her dress, and I pulled the zip down deliriously slow. Chrissie was shaking with desire, her eyes fixed on mine, her mouth open and waiting.

I pulled the dress over her arms and down her taut body, and she stopped me when it came to rest on her hips. She stood back, slivered the Little Black Dress over her hips, and let it pool at her feet. I was stunned. She was wearing different panties from the ones I had helped her with hours earlier. She cocked her head and smirked. Her fingers slid along her covered pussy.

"I wanted you to know exactly how she was feeling tonight, Tom. You were such a...bad brother tonight with Em, weren't you? Hmm? Do you want to touch them, Tom? Hmm? Do you want to see what you did to us? Go on. Touch them, Tom," she breathed, as she quickly turned and clambered onto the bed. She laid there, her small hand trying to cover herself. My cock seemed to harden, if possible.

I smirked at my Chrissie and laid between her spread legs. She pulled my head close to her covered pussy, but held me there mere inches from the wet material.

"Smell me, darling. Smell us both," she moaned, lifting her hips, so my mouth touched the musky fabric. I breathed in, my lungs filling with the scent of my sister and Emily. My lips brushed the saturated panties. This lewd act set Chrissie off, her soft cries filling the room. I could feel the lacy garment moistening with her sap. I sucked the fabric, enthralled with what I was doing, as I grunted and moaned into her cunt, the slight vibrations spurring her on, her hands holding me tight against her covered muff. I pulled the panties aside and slipped my tongue around her labia, Chrissie's little cries getting louder. I tongued her slit, her lips opening to my penetrating flesh. Chrissie rocked her hips, moving them sideways, wetting my face with her syrup. I flicked her proud, tiny nib, feeling her jolt with every steady lick.

My fingers traced her outer lips as I lashed my sister, the fingers of my other hand playing with the wet gusset of Emily's thin panties. I used my thumb to coarsely rub her clit, my tongue inside her wet valley. Chrissie thrashed about, to and fro, on the bed, her short moans matching her breathing. I could feel her pussy fucking my mouth with more urgency until she came, lifting her body and gushing her essence onto my face. I licked her juices, swallowing as much as possible, the rest dribbling down my chin. I rubbed her little clit in delicious circles as the panties soaked, their juices mixing together. She pushed my head away after her orgasm had begun to subside. I knelt up, wiped my mouth and slid her panties aside. I rubbed the too-stiff prick at her entrance, Chrissie's eyes wide with lust, and I thrust into her.

She cried out, louder than she should have, as I planted myself firmly inside her. I held her down with my cock, her ass rising up and back, trying to dislodge my rigid member from so deep inside her. I held tight, my cock flexing and growing inside her. Her cries of objection betrayed her body. She, maybe involuntarily, wrapped her legs around my waist, holding us together. I slowly pumped into her, my hands holding her jiggling butt, as I fucked her. I leaned down and bit her nipple, Chrissie moaning a long, 'oooooh' as I pummelled her cunt. I sucked her small breast into my mouth, the texture and warmth exciting me as I slid in and out of her, my pelvis flicking into her with desire.

The evening's teasing had taken its toll on me. Chrissie would be the recipient of Emily's and her flirting. And she knew it. She tried to push on my stomach, trying to diminish the force of my cock inside her. I slapped her hands away, grabbed them, and held them above her head as I pummelled her poor pussy. I fucked her wet but tight cunt, my cock sluicing through her.

"Ohh...fuck, Tom! That's...so...hard" she cried.

"For you, Chrissie. My cock is hard for you, darling," I rasped.

I shoved myself again and again inside her, stretching her, filling her. I loved the little humps of her hips, her thrusts matching my tempo. Our kissing became more urgent, her tongue licking my face, as I held her hands down tighter. We fucked each other almost relentlessly. I took and gave to her, as she took and gave to me. Chrissie's tiny cries filled the room, her breath shortening, her eyes closed, concentrating on her impending orgasm. I scythed into her, my balls ready to spew their contents inside her. She struggled to move her arms, but I held her firm, feeling her body tense up, her pelvis flicking up, and she came. Chrissie writhed to and fro, her hips spasming against me, her muscles squeezing me as I thrust the last time and streamed my virile sperm deep inside her. She could always feel my thick sap hit her, and she cried out, nothing intelligible, her sounds more feral than words.

We came together, our bodies as one as we wrestled with each other's desires. I could feel my cock loosening inside her with every hard thrust, our mixed cum oozing from

her onto my prick.

We lay there, panting and gasping for air. Our bodies had a thin sheen of sweat over them. I leaned down and kissed her neck, Chrissie shivering as I did so. My cock slipped out of her warm, wet sheath. I moved off her, giving her body a chance to recover some much-needed air. We looked at each other and chuckled. Chrissie half-heartedly slapped my chest, her hand all but useless. Her hands were on her rising and falling stomach. I leaned over and moved her dishevelled French-braided hair from her face. She pulled herself over and planted her head on my chest, my heartbeat piercing her ear.

"Not exactly what I had in mind to end the evening, darling, but, God...I needed you," she chuckled.

I laughed at her admission. "I think this was exactly how you needed the evening to end, darling," I chuckled. "That was unexpected, though!" I sighed, trying to catch my breath. "You two are playing with fire, you know?"

"I...we know, Tom. She...Em wants you SO bad, Tom. I know she has to wait, so... don't expect the teasing to stop anytime soon," she giggled, her breathing somewhat regular now.

"So long as you're truly all right with this, Chrissie. I'm getting there, but never want to hurt you, darling. I just don't understand how you can share me. I mean, how can you want me to consummate this thing? Hmm?" I asked.

"Tom. I've said this before, so nothing changed. I love you. Desperately. And always. It will always be you, but I just need to share you. I want Em to feel how I feel with you. It excites me beyond words, darling. If I can bring happiness and fulfilment to you both, I'm happy and fulfilled. I know, I'm weird, but I love you SO much, darling. All of me," she sighed.

"I won't say I understand it, all right? I'm getting there, but you need to know, it's you, Chrissie. Above all or anyone else, it's you," I earnestly said.

"Mmmm, I like that, Tom. God, I'm so in love with you," she sighed, and we kissed wildly.

She laid her head on my chest, and we held each other close.

"So, you're pleased with the way the evening went? I think you and the exhibit were a hit, darling. I'll say it again, well done. I'm so proud of you. Coming off this, your interview with Matthew should be a shoo-in. There's nothing you can't do, sweetheart," I said.

"Thanks, Tom. I just try to surround myself with people who share the same ideas. I like people that will push my creativity. Em does that for me. We work so well together. Thank you for everything tonight, Tom. It means the world to me that you were there," she sighed.

"I'll always be there for you, darling. Where else would I be?" I asked.

"Probably upstairs with Em, making out with her!" she giggled.

"Yeah, that was pretty unexpected. Or not, really. Things could have gotten out of hand, as you probably know!" I laughed. "If this is going to have any chance, I guess I need to be the strong one, which means we're all fucked!"

"You'll be fine. I know you, Tom," she replied.

"Hmm. And did you ever think I'd be kissing your friend, much less even considering the three of us?" I asked.

"Well, no. But as I said, if it doesn't work for you, then it doesn't. It'll be just us then," she said.

"I think we need to consider what fallout may incur, either now, or in the future. I would hate if this whole thing destroyed us, darling. I know we have so much to go through. Hell, we only just talked about this. I'm adamant that this cannot be just about the sex. I know Emily said the same, but... I'm probably overthinking this, eh?" I asked.

"I expect nothing less from you, Tom. You just keep your fortitude up. Let it grow. If you need to be the voice of reason, it shows how serious you are taking this. I love that, Tom."

"God knows I'll try!" I laughed. "Sleep, darling?"

"Mmm, sounds wonderful. Kiss me, darling. Just once more," she sighed.