Take Me, Tom Pt. 46-51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch," I chuckled.

"Don't you know it, brother," she smiled as I dried her off, fluffing her hair, wiping her face and smoothly swabbing between her open legs.

"Go!" she said. "I want to dry my hair. I won't be long, though," she smiled as I left her to finish herself off.

Chrissie walked from the bathroom, her short, thin gown swirling around her svelte body. I had put on a pair of light shorts, just because.

"Where do you want me, Tom?" she asked, expectantly.

"On the bed seems obvious," I smirked. "Keep your robe on, face down, darling," I whispered.

Chrissie dragged her nails across my chest as she pulled her gown aside and slid onto the bed, her toned, tanned legs slowly moving up. She lay down, her head sideways, looking at me. I moved to the bed and touched her feet, my hand softly massaging each. My thumbs dug into her heels as I told her to relax and breathe. I lifted each foot, tenderly licked them, and then moved up her legs, tightening my grip on her taut limbs. My urgent hands slid under her gown and between her legs, fingers sliding across her warm thighs. My hands grasped her covered butt, kneading each globe, feeling her reaction to every soft stroke. I leaned down and buried my face in her

smooth gown-covered ass, kissing and gently nibbling each.

I could feel Chrissie raising her butt, her hidden ass teasingly close. I grasped each peach and pulled them apart, my tongue pressing the smooth fabric between them. I could see her touching her gown, pulling it higher to reveal her naked ass. I licked her firm butt, lavishing her little rosebud. I slipped my hand between her legs, sliding through her slick labia. I watched as she lifted herself, leaning on her forearms but not entirely on her knees. I rubbed my hand through her labia and up through her crevice, gently prodding her tight hole with her essence. I leaned down and sucked her quivering globe, re-marking her. I could hear Chrissie moaning, her ass moving back and forth. I kept sliding my hand between her legs, wetting it, and moving it between her cheeks, each time my finger applying more pressure to her tight hole 'til her seal was broken. I pushed my finger in, twisting it around as I drove deeper. My finger was slowly fucking her ass, slowly moving in and out of her puckered opening. My other hand swiped through her labia, each stroke running over her hidden clit. My mouth never left her ass as I sucked her blood to the surface.

I kept my finger buried inside her as I rose up on my knees. I grasped my cock and slid it through her valley, covering it with her cream. I brought my shaft to my finger and slowly pulled it out of her, but slipped the head of my cock in its place. I lifted her up, her little butt rising, and pushed in. The tip of my cock slowly pierced her, both of us grunting at the tightness. I held her carefully, my hands gently rubbing her lower back as I slid in a bit more, giving Chrissie time to adjust to this welcome intrusion.

"Do you like that, darling?" I teased. "Do you like my cock taking your pretty ass? Hmm?"

"Ohh, God, Tom...just..." she moaned and pushed me further into her, the girth stretching her butt.

I kept myself there, letting my cock flex inside, her muscles grabbing me. Slowly I pulled out, then sank back in. I kept my movements slow, allowing Chrissie to adjust to the penetration. Her breathing was laboured and quiet, her gasps urging me on. Chrissie was moving her butt around as if she wanted me to touch every membrane within. I relaxed my breathing and tried desperately to slow my ardour. I had other places in mind to fill my sister.

I held her hips firm, slowly taking her and watching her ecstatic face. Her muscles grasped me, pre-cum dripping inside her. Every time I looked down and saw my shaft

slide easily into her, I thought I would cum.

Chrissie played with her clit, rubbing it furiously with every deep thrust. She looked so wanton, so unsisterly. I spanked her ass with one hand, Chrissie moaning, her body jerking. I knew we were both too close.

I slid out of her, the release unwelcome by us both. Chrissie groaned her disapproval in vain. I grabbed the gelled cloth I had laid on the bedside cabinet and wiped my still-stiff cock. I slapped Chrissie's ass, admiring the renewed mark I had left. I watched as she collapsed on the bed, her back rising and falling with her breath. I carefully pulled the gown down her arms and off her body. I threw it on the floor. I slid down the bed and grasped her legs, crossing one foot with the other and turning her over. I picked up a scarf I had left there and silently tied it around her ankle. Then, I tied the other ankle, spreading her legs about twelve inches. Chrissie could spread her legs only that distance. She looked at me wide-eyed and whispered, "What?"

I shimmied up her body and grasped both hands and another scarf. I wrapped the material around one wrist, then the other and tied them together, tight enough to hold them, but loose enough to not cut off her circulation. I leaned over her, my cock in her face, and attached the end of the scarf to an eye bolt I had positioned out of view on the headboard. I sat back and admired my handiwork. Chrissie tugged at the scarf, realising she was too secure to bring her hands down. I moved off and looked down at her. I saw her struggle to spread her legs, but the bindings held firm.

"Shhh, Chrissie. Just take a deep breath and relax, okay?" I asked.

"What? What are you doing, Tom?" she said, unsure of what was happening.

"I need you to give yourself to me, Chrissie. You've had a tough week, and I know this is what you need, so relax and enjoy? That's a good girl," I smiled.

I opened my cabinet drawer and pulled out the coconut oil.

"Shall I blindfold you, Chrissie? Hmm? Would you like that, sweetheart? Just tell me. Go on. Tell me, darling," I asked.

She slowly nodded her head 'Yes'. I grabbed the remaining scarf and gently covered her eyes, securing it with a loose knot. My fingers gingerly stroked her reddened face as I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Trust me, darling," I murmured.

"I...I do, Tom," she whispered.

I poured a drizzle in my hand, some of it sliding onto her chest. I slowly brought my hands to her face, touching her cheek, her forehead, and her temples. I rubbed the sweet oil into her, seeing her tug on her restraints, which made me smile.

"This is for you, Chrissie. Enjoy," I sighed and moved my hands down around her neck, Chrissie lifting her head so I could touch every part of her. My slick hands grazed her shoulders, and moved to her underarms, making her wiggle a bit too much. My oiled hands swept up her arms, bathing her in the scent. I leaned in and nuzzled my face in her hair, the motion causing her to twitch and pull at her scarves. I could feel her stomach tense as she tried to spread her legs.

My hands never stopped moving as I touched and massaged my sister, her chest now gleaming in the slight sheen of the oil. I played with her breasts, circling them, lifting them and lightly passing over each taut nipple. I leaned over and kissed her, catching her off guard, as I quickly pulled away. She had stopped talking, just moaning her simple 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' with every stroke and shift of my fingers. Her nipples were glistening in the low light, getting firmer with every caress. I steadily pulled each one, leaving them extended in between my fingertips. I loved the shape of her mouth as she responded to every delicate, gloriously painful tug. I moved down her writhing body, and leant down, engulfing one breast in my mouth, her scent and the oils mixing together. I revelled, knowing she wouldn't know what part of her body I would molest next.

I suckled her nipples whilst my fingers roamed over her face, my fingers slipping between her open lips. She grasped one finger and sucked it. I playfully fucked her mouth with it, her groans getting louder.

"Shhh, darling. Mustn't wake the kids. I don't want to gag you...but I will. Okay?" I said.

Chrissie nodded her head 'Yes'.

I poured another long trickle on her chest, rubbing and massaging her sides and stomach, my hands spreading the lotion up and down her supple body. My long strokes would start on her stomach and slide up her body, around her neck and over her face. My cock was dripping pre-cum on her puffy pussy. I wiggled down further, sat on her thighs, slowly stroked her wet labia, and then back up her body. I'd bring my hands down again and slowly rub a little circle around her labia.

Chrissie was writhing around now, trying to get the relief she needed.

"Please, Tom. My...my legs. Just let me..." she whined.

"All you have to do, Chrissie, is say our word, okay? It's all up to you, darling."

But she never did. I moved down further, my head hovering over her pussy. I gently but persistently blew my hot breath on her wet labia. I knew she could feel each long gust as her hips arched up. My fingers slid between her legs, over her thighs and back up, just grazing the outside of her labia. I saw her trying to bring her hands down, but the binds were too secure. My tongue licked the outsides of her pussy, running little circles around her outline. I flicked my tongue along her gushy gash, teasing her that I would eat her. I tongued my sister, my muscle tasting her juices as they drooled from within her. I kissed and licked her stomach, then her thighs and then delving back between her legs and penetrating her with my tongue, Chrissie moaning at the too-small intrusion. I fucked my sister with my tongue, tasting her, flicking her now-hard clit and softly massaging her thighs with my slippery hands.

I spread her lips with my fingers and slid two deep inside her, her back arching, her mouth open as if she would cum. I felt her stomach, knowing she was not ready for that, so I continued to fuck her. My thumb played with her visible clit, gently rubbing and moving it around. I could feel her pelvic muscles grabbing my fingers as they touched her inner valley. I ran my fingertips gently over her internal 'ridges', feeling her lurch and moan with every delirious touch. Even being restrained, she found her pace and rocked back and forth, her body climbing that little peak we both loved. My fingers kept sliding in and out, feeling all around inside her as I leaned down and sucked her stiff nib, and she came. Chrissie gushed out her secretions all over my mouth. I laid there, swallowing her and wetting my face as I continued to finger fuck her. I licked her lips as she oozed her cream into my mouth. I looked up, her breasts full and round, heaving up and down her breathless chest.

She pushed her hips onto my mouth four, five, maybe six times, and she collapsed. I continued to lick and swallow her, basking in her smell and taste. I knew I should move away and leave her clit to be, but I couldn't resist one more long tonguing.

"No, Tom. No...really...no more," she begged.

She didn't say the 'word', but pulled away, nonetheless. I wiped my mouth on my arms and looked down at this beautiful woman. I kissed her, her mouth still digging deep for air.

I grasped my desperate cock and slapped it on her pussy. I positioned the head at her gaping entrance, and slid into her, taking her with long, "Ooooh' escaping her lips. She was tight because she couldn't spread her legs more than the twelve inches I had allowed. I slid in and out of her, teasing her with every thrust, her muscles working with her restrained legs.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Chrissie. Is that okay? Hmmm? Should Tom fuck you now?" I teased.

"You...you beautiful bastard...yes!" she almost screamed.

She kept pulling her hands with every stiff stroke I gave her. She tried to lift her legs, but my body was lying on the scarves, so she was pinned to the bed. I leaned down and sucked her dark nipple as I thrust in and out of her. It seemed that her liquids were pouring out of her, adding more lubrication to our bodies. I moved my hands to her outstretched arms, held them there and continued to fuck her. The tightness of the position, the look on her face, her little moans, and her being seemingly helpless set me off. My prick seemed to get harder, my girth growing until I spewed a stream of my baby cream deep inside her. I lurched, moaned and pummelled my sister as I came again and again with her. I leaned a bit to my right, flicked my hips onto hers, then moved the left and did the same, our bodies slapping against each other as we came together. I leaned down and bit her, the last globs of my cum gushing inside her.

I laid my head on her shoulder, my breath not coming fast enough. I slipped the scarf from her eyes, so she could see. I fiddled with the scarves, trying to set Chrissie's arms free. I had to lurch forward and unhook the loop, her arms falling on me. I clambered down the bed and hastily undid one scarf from her leg, so she could spread them, at last.

I moved to her side and pulled her onto my chest, her arms still weak so she couldn't slap me. Yet.

"You okay, darling?" I asked.

"What...what the hell did you just do to me," she asked, still breathless. I could only

laugh, and say, "Love you?"

She giggled and kissed my chest meekly.

"I just thought you could use some special attention after the week you've had," I said.

"Thank you, darling. You're right! I needed to let go and forget about it all. Thank you for your support, darling. You've made it all so much easier!" she chuckled. "I just wish Emily could have the same support. One day, perhaps."

"I hope it was intense enough for you? I thought this might be a good middle-ground for you," I laughed.

"Tom, if that's the middle ground, I'm in trouble!" she laughed.

"So. Tomorrow? What time do you need to be there? Any idea how many people you're expecting? I wonder if Martin and Grace will show up? How's your talk going? All sorted?" I asked.

"Tom. It's all come together so beautifully. I think we've done all the pieces real justice. I'll bring the review to London next weekend. It's so exciting, Tom...and it's all down to you, darling," she sighed. "I'll miss you all, though."

I told her that Chloe had helped me unpack a few more boxes. She chuckled at that and asked if she questioned my ropes? I said they were safely stashed in her closet. She giggled, hopefully!

"I've mentioned to Janet that she could spend the night here tomorrow if that's easier for her. She said she'd think about it and let us know when she comes over," Chrissie said.

"Hmm. She didn't mention that to me, but it sounds like a good option for her. We could then stay out a bit later and play, eh?" I chuckled.

"Mmm. I love playing with you, darling. Okay, pee for me, then sleep. We'll have two rugrats in here soon enough!" she laughed.

"How's your butt, darling?" I asked, hesitantly.

"My butt is fine, thank you very much," she chuckled. "I...I loved that, Tom. You feel wonderful anywhere on or in me, sweetheart. I should have started anal years ago! Actually, no, I'm glad it was you, Tom. My ass really does belong to you,' she laughed.

Chrissie slipped into her loose boy shorts and an amazingly-flimsy top. We embraced each other, and then she turned over, cradling her ass in my crotch.

"Put your hand on my butt, Tom. I love it there! Oh, and thanks for the hickie on my ass! You forgot the other side, though!" she chuckled. "Sweet dreams, my love."

"And you, "I whispered as I pulled her closer, my face melting into her hair.

Chapter 51

Pictures at an Exhibition

It was a fraught day, Chrissie seemingly unable to find anything. I called Emily and asked her to call her friend and calm her down. She laughed and said she gets this way whenever one of their exhibits goes on display. She said she would, though.

"We will be going on that, Emily, okay? It's just that everyone has been so busy, but we'll get there. Maybe one evening this week? I know you both are going away Wednesday, but let's see? At the very least, would you come over and have dinner with us?" I asked.

"I'd love to, Tom. Let's talk about a bit more tonight, right?" she said.

"I'll see you later, Emily. I'm glad you're relaxed!" I laughed.

"Only on the outside!" she sighed.

I kept the kids on the right path, not needing them to get in the way right now. Janet arrived late afternoon, giving us time to get ready. She said she could stay the night so we didn't have to rush home. I knew Chrissie would like that. I left her to her charges and walked to the bedroom. I sat Chrissie down and calmed her down. We chatted about the upcoming evening, knowing they had everything covered, so she breathed, at last! We had a leisurely shower, just relaxing in the warm atmosphere of the enclosure. I offered to go down on her to calm her mind, but she kindly passed on the offer. There's a first time for everything! I still made sure she was pampered and clean! I wrapped her in a towel tightly after we had finished, and carried her to the bed, laying her down softly.

"You're going to be a lion tonight, darling. I just know it," I said.

"Thank you, darling. I will be," she smiled.

We both went to dress, but Chrissie stopped me.

"Lingerie, darling? We have been remiss, haven't we?" she chuckled.

"We have, Chrissie. Hmm, let's see," I smiled as I rummaged carefully through her drawers, my fingers and eyes deciding on one of the Michigan Avenue pieces. I pulled the gauzy, thin panties from her drawer and found the matching, strapless bra. She was wearing her off-the-shoulder Little Black Dress, so lingerie mattered. I suggested she go braless, as she would fill the dress out wonderfully that way.

"Well, if you're sure, Tom," she flirted, and handed me the bra to put back.

I put the panties back, too, looking again for a more suitable pair, and I found a peach coloured pair of lace shorts that would leave no unsightly lines beneath her tight-fitting couture dress. She stood in front of me as I knelt down. She dropped her towel, her nakedness delicious. She coyly lifted one foot as I slipped the dainty panty taround, then the other. I slowly lifted the material up her legs, along her taut thighs, and before covering her fresh pussy, I leaned in and nuzzled it, reluctantly covering her womanhood.

"I'm sure these will fit in your purse...or my pocket later?" I asked.

Chrissie smiled and ran her fingers along her now covered pussy. Good answer, I thought. Chrissie sat in her chair in front of the mirror and began brushing her hair.

"Here, darling. I'll do that for you," I said.

She coyly handed me the brush, knowing how much I loved her hair. She sat there, in just her tiny panties, whilst I carefully brushed her copper-red hair, my fingers lingering too long in her tresses. I was through with the tangles too soon, and she took the brush from me, smiling devilishly so. My fingers drifted through her hair, over her shoulders and cupped her small breasts. She leaned against me as I slowly massaged and fondled her. I gently pulled each nipple, hoping I would see those two small peaks beneath her dress.

"You do know how desirable you are, Chrissie?" I asked.

"Because you make me feel this way, husband," she sighed.

"I do hope you're going to pamper Em the same way, Tom. We mustn't forget about dressing her, darling, okay?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Well, maybe we can both dress her, hmm?" I teased.

"Oh, God, Tom. Could we?" she sighed deeply.

"Of course, we should, Chrissie, "I whispered as I tugged at her brown nipples. "After all, it would be rude not to."

"God, Tom. I'd LOVE to watch you dress her. Tell me you will, darling. Say it!" she heaved.

"I will, Chrissie. I'll pull her panties up her legs the same way I pull yours up. My hands would slide over her legs, up her full thighs and then over her ass. Would you like to watch me fondle her butt, Chrissie? Hmm? Would you like to watch me nuzzle my tongue into her pussy before covering it with her soft panties? Hmm? Tell me, Chrissie," I teased.