Take Me, Tom Pt. 46-51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hips, my cock seemingly harder than before.

"Is my Chrissie going to cum again? Hmm, sweetie? That's it. Cum on me, baby. Cum on my cock," I teased, as our bodies grew closer and closer. My thighs slapped against hers, my stiff shaft almost pummelling her cunt. I took the loose end of the scarf around her neck and shoved it into her mouth. She lifted her body, and came, her juices gushing out of her valley as a torrent of my suppressed cum streamed inside her. We came together, both of us almost blacking out from the release. We groaned, our bodies wet and tight as we took each other. I could hear Chrissie's muffled cries, whilst mine, I buried in her neck. My cock kept pulsing, emptying every drop of my semen inside her, her muscles never relaxing until she gave in to her spent body.

I kept my drained member inside her, not wanting to slip out yet. Chrissie relaxed, her breathing gaining strength, and we tenderly kissed, both of us chuckling.

"You okay?" I asked.

"My God, Tom. What...what did you just do to me?" she giggled. "Sorry about the wet bed, but I couldn't help it!"

I thrust my hips several times more into her gushy cunt. Chrissie just smirked, as if to say, "Really? You think there's more?" I laughed with her, knowing there wasn't, but it was worth trying.

I ungainly slipped out of her, a stream of thick, white sap oozed from her channel. I bit her bottom lip and rolled off her, Chrissie sighing with relief. I looked and saw her nightclothes were soaked with our mixed sweat. The shorts had changed colour, now a deep brown. I rolled to my side, lifting her dark-red hair from her face, my fingers tracing the contour of her lips. Moaning, she sucked my fingers into her mouth, sending tremors through my body.

"You didn't ask me to cum the first time, Chrissie," I teased.

"I know...and fuck you, too," she giggled.

"Language, darling," I teased.

"If I could have spoken, you would have heard worse, Tom!" she chuckled.

We were both more relaxed now, our gestures more forthcoming.

"So? Any good? If you're interested, I have a few other ideas," I said.

"I'll bet you do!" she chuckled. "That was just...incredible, Tom. You went places I have never been before. My body was tingling and felt so...alive. Part of it was what you did, but the most erotic part was you, darling. I have cum from just playing with my nipples, but that was beyond compare!" she sighed.

"Well, I thought you could use the release after today. It's been a tough one for everyone. I could see how you bottled it all up, darling. You did the kids proud, and anyone else who was there. You played the First Wife with tact and dignity. I'm sure a few people were embarrassed by you being there, but fuck 'em. You handled yourself beautifully. When you were talking with Donna, you were polite and reserved. I am so proud of you, sweetheart," I said.

"Thanks, Tom. It was easy. It's all been in the past for years now. I was over it so long ago. I haven't dwelled on the hows and whys for years. I could feel her pain, so why should I exasperate that?" she explained. "We'll see how the kids are tomorrow. And the day after that, etc. I was surprised by Chloe, though. Do you think she'll start calling you Tom or dad? I understand why but think it's too early, but we'll leave it up to them, right?"

"I have no intention of pushing it, Chrissie. We'll let them find their own pace. I wonder if the beach was the right call, though. Maybe they need the time to reflect and grieve. They'll be fine, though. They have you as a mother, so...."

"So. You seemed to be pretty adept at tying me up? Something you wanna talk about?" she giggled.

"I wouldn't use the word adept, but...Did you like it? Would you like to, uh, experiment with something like that?" I asked, hoping I hadn't overstepped, which I doubted.

"Honestly? Yes. I loved where you took me. I trust you, Tom. That, in itself, is a huge part, but yes, I'd love to try more. Not always, I think, but yes," she giggled.

"Wonderful, darling. I have some articles bookmarked I'd like you to read, all right? The practice, shibari, looks pretty intense, but it's similar to the whole staring, tantric thing we tried. It's all about connection, intimacy and trust. Okay, a bit of sex thrown

in, too, but...." I laughed.

"Really? Still waters DO run deep, eh? Send me the links, and I'll have a look. If you believe it's something we should try, I can't see why I wouldn't want to. I love our connection, darling. I adore how close we are, and if we can find things to enhance that to keep us there, I'm open to it. Will it hurt, though?" she asked.

"Beautifully," I answered.

Chrissie smiled. I grabbed us a quick drink whilst Chrissie checked on the kids. We brushed, peed and slid back into the wet-ish bed. We both looked at each other, but were too tired to change any sheets tonight. We'd be sleeping even closer tonight.

Chapter 49

The kids woke us the following morning. No real surprises there as Chrissie and I slept soundly. No peace for the wicked, eh? They trundled in and slipped between us. Their bodies were frisky and playful. [Perhaps we need a lock on that door, I thought.] They were in a good mood, considering what they had been through yesterday. Perhaps the connection with their constantly-absent father wasn't as strong as I had presumed. Of course, they wanted to know what was for breakfast, and what we were doing today. I suggested a trip to the Indiana Dunes, a relaxed place for yet another picnic. I thought it would be a good place for them to take stock of what had happened.

"Is Aunt Emily coming?" Chloe asked.

Chrissie and I looked at each, unsure of how to respond. The kids were close to her, but I wasn't sure she would be open to the idea after what had transpired.

"Tell you what, Chloe, why don't you call her and ask, okay?" Chrissie responded, even though she knew she'd be over soon. She handed Chloe her phone, and, adept as any eight-year old, she dialled up Emily.

"'Morning, Aunt Emily! It's Chloe here," she smiled, excitedly. "Do you want to come to the dunes with us today? Mommy said we're going to have a picnic. Do you want to come with us?" she asked sweetly.

We couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, but Chloe's head kept nodding a silent 'Yes', then handed the phone to Chrissie.

"She wants to come!" Chloe shouted with glee.

I grabbed my tablet and forwarded Chrissie some links to what we had touched on last night whilst she gabbed with Emily. This excited both kids even more, as they jostled around, harassing and annoying us.

"Okay! Out! Tom and I need to get ready. You two, out, and play nice, all right? We'll be out in a bit," she said, with authority. After slushy kisses and hugs, they clambered off the bed and out of the room. Silence! God, it's so underrated!

"I'm glad she's coming today. I feel guilty you couldn't see her this week, and the kids could use seeing her, too," she went on.

"Shhh," I whispered. "It's fine, darling. We need to look after them, and I'm sure she understands. Emily will bring them some comfort, so we should grab it, okay? By the way, I sent you some links I'd like you to look over carefully...that is, if you're still interested?" I said.

"Mmm," Chrissie moaned. "Say, why don't you shower first, and I'll have a quick look?" she said.

"Damn, woman. You're keen, eh?" I laughed.

Chrissie only giggled as she turned her iPad on. I leaned over, moved her messy hair from her face and kissed her.

"Honeymoon's over, eh?" I chuckled.

"God, Tom! You're so demanding!" she faux-pouted, and threw her iPad down and slipped from the bed, her sleep-wear clinging to her soft body. "C'mon, lazy bones!" I followed her to the ensuite, her clothing slowly discarded with every step. She coyly dropped her shorts on the floor, her pert ass so delectable and cute. I saw that my bite marks were fading on her butt, and knew I'd have to see to that. Chrissie looked back at me and my stiff, morning cock. She smirked as she lifted one leg and stepped into the shower. I slapped her butt, a flirty smile crossing her lips. She turned the shower on, the warm mist engulfing us.

"I wish you could have gone down on me this morning, darling," she whispered, as she soaped up two cloths.

"So do I," I chuckled. "I can only imagine how you tasted," I hissed, pulling her to me and laying my hardness on her stomach.

"This is the reality, Tom. I...I hope it's not too much for you," she said, her words tinged with a certain sadness.

"Behave, Chrissie. We need to be aware of the time constraints and work around them, right? We'll be fine, sweetheart," I assured her.

"I...I loved last night, Tom. I'm getting excited just thinking about how you tied me up and played me. God!" she giggled, as she stroked my shaft with her gelled cloth. I relaxed my stomach, a chore in itself considering, and, within moments, my fresh pee streamed from my cock. Chrissie directed the strong flow over her body, her eyes closed but her mouth open.

"Ohh, Chrissie. You're such a little...tease!" I whispered, her body shivering at the word I had hissed at her.

"I am, aren't I, Tom," she replied, slipping to her knees and pointing the flow at her face, the mellow, pale, yellow fluid cascading over her unmade face.

Her mouth opened, and she slipped my still-trickling cock into her mouth. Her wrists wrapped around the shaft as she twisted her fingers around. I laid my hands on her head and slowly fucked her warm, tight mouth. Her tongue played with my glans, slickly sliding over and around it. I loved the look of her small hand around my girth, her fingers pinching the bulbous head of my cock just so. Chrissie moaned onto my cock, the tiny tremors stiffening my prick. Her soapy fingers slipped between my ass cheeks and playfully teased its tight arse hole.

Her finger pierced the tight entrance, gliding into me. Hoe sucking became more fervent, her moans bringing me closer to a beautiful release. Her single finger inside my ass twisted, the muscles clamping on her, and I came. A rush of thick cum emptied into my sister's mouth, my orgasm catching us both off guard. I squeezed her bunched-up hair and pulled her face onto me, sliding my prick in and out of her orifice, not a drop spilling from her mouth. I flexed my hips onto her, twice, three times, and then a shallow fourth, my balls drained. Chrissie lovingly licked my now-empty cock, remnants of cum sliding down the shaft. Our eyes locked, and she opened her mouth, showing me it was empty. She smirked at me as she slowly rose. Chrissie leaned and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth. I pulled her head back, staring at her, and pulled her lips back to mine.

"Damn, Chrissie," I breathlessly said. "That was..."

"It was, wasn't it?" she giggled, still swallowing.

I knelt on the floor before her. One good turn deserves etc., etc.

I moved her against the wall and lifted a leg over my shoulder. Her gaping cunt was open to me. I slipped my tongue through her wet gash, tasting a few remnants from last night. I sucked her loose lips into my mouth, never tiring of the taste of her flesh. Her pussy juices turned acrid suddenly, and I felt a gush of her pee flowing across my face. She lifted her hips up, making sure she was marking me. My fingers dug into her butt. I pulled her soppy cunt to my face, the warmth of her flow exciting me. I licked her, the mixed exertions spurring me on as I stabbed her hooded clit with the tip of my tongue. Her hands were on my head now, holding me tight against her womanhood, her hips silently fucking my mouth.

"Damn, Chrissie, you're such a vamp," I groaned.

"I am, Tom. Whatcha gonna do about it, hmm?" she hissed.

"I'm going to tie you up and fuck you!" I breathed.

She slapped my face. I slapped hers, and we violently kissed, both grappling with the other. I pushed her against a wall, and held her there, my hand around her lithe neck. I leaned in, sucked her bottom lip and bit her. I laid my forehead against hers, our breathing slowly composing. We looked at each and smiled.

"I fucking love you, woman," I sighed.

"No more than I love you, Tom," she cooed. "Now. Out! The kids will be in any minute now!" she chuckled. She playfully slapped my butt as I left the shower.

I dried off quickly, pulled my pyjamas back on, and grabbed my robe. I headed for the kitchen on unsteady legs. The kids were at the table, quietly drinking juices they had poured.

"So. Breakfast? Whatcha want today? Omelettes? Pancakes? Chicken?" I asked.

"Chicken?" Chloe asked. "We can't have chicken for breakfast, Uncle Tom...I mean,

Tom," she giggled.

"We can have whatever you want, okay? As long as it's healthy! NO cake or junk, all right?" I said. "David, what do you fancy, eh?"

"Can we have your pancakes, Tom? They're better than mom's," he replied, laughing.

"Sound good, Chloe?"

She nodded her head 'yes', so I had them help me get the ingredients together.

"Tell you what, I'm going to teach you how to make pancakes this morning, all right?"

Thirty minutes later, their creations were ready. Chrissie had just finished readying herself as we were plating up. They were so proud of what they had made. The kitchen looked like it! Chrissie ate them up, declaring them delicious and better than mine. Humph!

I left them to clean up, and headed to shave and dress. I walked back out, and the kids were outside playing, the kitchen cleared, and Chrissie was reading on her iPad.

"Whatcha lookin' at, darling?" I asked.

"The links you sent me. My God, Tom! They're, well, interesting!" she giggled.

"And?" I enquired.

"It...it looks so...sensual. God, Tom! I had no idea you would even be interested in this," she smiled. "How...how did you get into this?"

We relaxed on the sofa, as I put one hand on her bare leg.

"It always interested me for years, but it wasn't until I started to explore a bit more, maybe eighteen months ago. I eventually joined a club where I was able to learn about ropes and knots and the whole philosophy. It's been...enlightening," I said.

"You...you went to a club to learn about this?" she asked.

"Yes. I've had some individual tuition, too, but a club setting is conducive for learning

with others," I explained.

"Sooo, you did what, exactly?" she asked, her interest peaking.

"I like being in control, so I learned with a submissive. It's not all about sex, darling. It's a long story. Let's talk about it later, all right? C'mon. We need to get ready. Is Emily coming here, or what?" I asked.

"She's coming to us, all right? She should be soon-ish. So, back to this for a moment. Did you do this outside of the club, you know, with someone you know?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes, I did. C'mon now, let's get sorted."

"Wait. Just wait. Who did you...try it with? Anyone, I know or have met?"

"Chrissie. Later, okay?"

"Milly?" she asked.

Exasperated, I answered her. "Yes. Milly. Okay? Come on. We have time later to get into this. We have the whole day ahead of us," I said. "I'll tell you all about it later, darling."

I could tell she wasn't too happy with my revelation. 'Tant Pis', as the French say. I left her reading and went for my bag and camera, then rummaged around for food

for the picnic. Chrissie still hadn't come to help, probably not a good sign. Emily showed up and walked in, using her key, and our eyes met.

"Morning, Emily! Long time, eh," I smiled, and walked to her, our arms naturally embracing each other. We tenderly kissed, her lips tasting of something exotic I couldn't quite recall. I swatted her butt, and led her into the front room.

The kids were excited to see her. That was the important thing here. They needed the stability of people who loved them around. We embraced, a chaste kiss given and received by Chrissie and myself. Everything seemed calm and 'normal'. I asked if she had brought her camera, and she had. I sorted the kids out whilst Chrissie and Emily chatted on the sofa. I saw her hand the iPad to Emily, wondering why she would have done that.

I walked into the front room, and said, "Chrissie? Really?" and turned away. She

looked up at me and asked, "What?"

"Really, Chrissie! Can we not have a bit of privacy right now?" I laughed

"I was just showing her...."

"I know what you were doing! Later, perhaps?" I said, expectantly.

"I didn't think you'd mind, or be embarrassed. After all..." she said, her explanation feeble at best. "I just thought Emily should know a bit more about my brother," she whispered, giggling like a child.

I raised my eyes in defeat, Chrissie and Emily loving my discomfort, Chrissie sorted herself out, and we headed out. Emily sat in the back between the kids. It took us a while to get to the dunes, but everyone was in good spirits once there. We found a quiet place and laid out the blankets and coolers. We played games with the kids and frolicked around. It was so relaxed, the five of us.

"You want to go grab some photos?" I asked Emily.

"I'd love to!" she exclaimed. "Are you okay if we...?" she asked Chrissie.

"I'm fine, sweetie. Go on! Let's see what you bring back, though," she replied.

I kissed Chrissie goodbye and grabbed Emily's hand, and we went off for a walk

amongst the beech and pine trees, our cameras slung over our shoulders.

We headed down a pathway, the woods and clearings before us. We both saw things differently, which is what photography is all about. We compared every so often, asking each other about our settings. Emily had a good eye, and she saw things I didn't, and she did the same with mine. Our faces were close, peering at the screen on the back of my camera, and our eyes met. We slowly brought our heads forward, our noses softly touching, and remained there for what seemed minutes. We slowly engulfed each other, embracing and kissing deeply. We held each for god knows how long, both our bodies responding to the others. We broke away after a few hours, or so it seemed, and looked at each other.

"I said it before, Emily. And I'll repeat it. You're killin' me here," I chuckled, and swatted her entire ass.

"No more than you're killing me, Tom," she sighed, and kissed me again, her tongue easily piercing my lips.

We kissed for a few more minutes, then reluctantly pulled away.

"So. Photos?" I said, and we both laughed.

We returned after a while, both of us eager to see what we had managed to shoot on a larger screen.

We all walked for a bit and laid the blankets out in some tall grassland. we found. We could see the kids running through it, their hands sweeping over the soft tops. I laid down, and Chrissie lay her head on my shoulder. Emily looked at us and said, "May I?" We both beckoned her down. She laid her head on my other shoulder, as we relaxed in the glorious sun and breeze. The kids soon came over and snuggled between us, causing all to laugh. I took off with David, wanting to check in on how he was doing. I could tell he was still in shock from yesterday, but he was open and talking with me. I couldn't have asked for more.

We returned to where everyone was, digging into the food we had left. I asked Chloe if she wanted to go for a walk.

"Yep!" she smiled, and took my hand. I handed her my camera, showed her how to take a photo, and explained the basics. A few weren't too bad! We found a sheltered place to sit and look out on the lake.

"So, how are you doing, Chloe? I'm sure you're still sad, but do you have any questions or anything on your mind?" I asked.

She lay her head on my shoulder and sighed loudly.

"I'm all right...Uncle Tom. I'm just sad for mommy and David. He's really sad right now. I'm glad you and Aunt Emily are here, though. You're not leaving, are you?" she asked, concerned. "Mommy's sad 'cos we're sad." she softly said, words way beyond her eight years, coming from her heart.