All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 73-74'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Pathetic now it’s the parents fault.

What arrogance, what hubris.

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years agoAuthor

WarGuy. So, that's what you took from the story? Hmm. It's their parent's fault? I don't pick up on that at all, but everyone reads what they will into it, I guess. I had hoped that I had put across the positives of their upbringing. Hubris? Really? I guess if that's the self-confidence they have in their relationship then, yeah. Sorry, you've read it that way, but thanks, nonetheless, for continuing to slog your way through it. One can but try to please everyone but...Regards.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

Sad about the parents but, with time, I think they'll come around (at least I hope so).

Nitpick: I don't know about anyone else but I always think of a head shake as a side-to-side motion, indicating "no." While a head nod is an up and down motion indicating "yes." Whenever I read "...shook my head yes..." it throws me off a bit.

Excellent chapter. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES