Take My Wife, Please

Story Info
Bob’s old fantasy comes back and wakes up his wife.
1.6k words
4.05
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and Peggy had been married for many years. Raised a family together and was now working on an extended family of in-laws and grandchildren. For the most part, they got a long well together, their arguments becoming less frequent as the years went on. Their sex life was satisfactory if a little routine but this was to be expected after all these years. While Peggy was usually accommodating to Bob, it was pretty much rote. Just enough foreplay to get aroused for sex but nothing over the top. No one was complaining but no one was setting the world on fire either.

Early one Saturday morning as Bob was making his usual weekend errands, standing in Home Depot looking at some stupid shit on the final markdown sale table, he heard a voice that sounded familiar but he couldn't quite place. Turns out it was Becky, a strikingly good looking woman he worked with years ago. She was still a looker even after all these years. Bob felt a stirring in his groin area just like he did years ago when he and Becky danced together at a office Christmas party.

After a few minutes of small talk Bob impulsively invited Becky to come to the house later that evening for dinner.

Bob then decided he better let Peggy know to set a third place setting at the table tonight. She was less than thrilled as she liked advance notice of these things and hated surprises.

That night Bob put a little extra care in his dressing. Took the time to shave. He always liked Becky, she was easy to talk to while nothing more happened between them other than a chaste kiss at the Christmas party; he had several fantasies about her over the years. She was a beautiful woman with a sexy body and by all accounts, time had been kind to her. Time had treated Peggy well too but Peggy was plainer than Becky, more simple in dress and manner. Peggy was his love but Becky was the thing that made his wet dreams so exciting.

Dinner was spent catching up on old times and trading news of old co-workers. Becky was charming and told a good story. Bob noticed that Peggy was actually sipping at the wine that Becky brought to the house. This was unusual as Peggy seldom had more than one or two sips of wine even at Holiday gatherings like Christmas. But now she was on her second glass and was getting a little tipsy; talking a little loud and fast and laughing a little too long at everything. Bob was enjoying watching his wife get a little loose; she was always so controlled.

After dinner they decided to move to the living room and the woman settled on the couch and Bob sat in his favorite easy chair. The conversation continued but now everyone was getting a little silly, the combination of good conversation and the wine didn't hurt. They were now on their second bottle.

It didn't take long for Peggy to be in her cups since she was such a lightweight drinker. It also didn't take long and Peggy was reclined on the couch with her bare feet in Becky's lap. Bob and Becky continued talking and Becky would absently rub on Peggy's feet while Peggy drifted in and out of sleep, occasionally joining in the conversation. Bob was getting a little aroused watching the interaction between Peggy and Becky even though it was innocent enough.

Bob's imagination started taking over. The next thing he knew Becky was stripped down to her panties, bare from the waist up. She had a toned body, with medium sized breasts with the sweetest little pink nipples and small aereolas, like little pink rosebuds. Bob couldn't stop thinking about how they'd feel between his lips.

Peggy was laying on the floor, head on a couch pillow, wearing her panties and her bra and the button up shirt she wore to dinner. For some reason, she had her sleep mask over her eyes. Becky was sitting straddled on Peggy's hips, talking low and slow to Peggy, saying words of encouragement. Peggy was shaking her head back and forth but not with any real conviction. Ever so often, Becky would lean up and slowly and gently kiss Peggy on the mouth, then trail her lips down Peggy's neck all the while whispering words of endearment. Peggy would shake her head no but timidly began kissing Becky back. Slowly and furtively, Peggy began responding to Becky. Bob couldn't believe his eyes. Was this really his wife laying on the floor half dressed allowing this virtual stranger sit on her and kiss her so seductively? Bob felt himself getting hard and had to stand up and take off his shorts. Hell, why not? Everyone else was half naked.

Becky reached up to unbutton Peggy's blouse and Peggy stiffened and moved her hand as if to protect her buttons. Becky reached up and took both of Peggy's hands in hers and held her arms above her head in a slight restraining manner. Not with any real force but enough to calm Peggy down, all the while kissing Peggy on the mouth, gently pulling on her bottom lip and gently putting her tongue in Peggy's mouth. Peggy started responding to the kisses and relaxed. Bob still sat there dumbfounded with a raging hard on.

Becky reached for Peggy's buttons again and without any objections began to unbutton her shirt. Becky slowly began rubbing Peggy's body avoiding her breasts. Just slowly massaging Peggy and telling her how beautiful she was and leaning up and dragging her breasts across Peggy's stomach and chest. Peggy started moaning deep and low in the throat. Bob was beyond hard, watching all this; he was practically throbbing. All he could do was watch mesmerized and slowly slide his hand in his underwear and rub his aching cock. Almost like an afterthought he grabbed his phone and started recording the scene in front of him. Recording with one hand, rubbing and jerking his hard cock with his other hand.

Becky continued to massage Peggy and whisper words of encouragement, telling her what she was going to do next. She was going remove her bra and let her beautiful breasts out. As she was saying this, Becky slid her hands under the cups of Peggy's bra and gently rubbed her breasts, paying close attention to Peggy's hardening nipples. Slowly rubbing them, gently pulling on them and twisting them. Peggy half heartedly protesting but taking deep breaths and licking her lips. She was still wearing the sleep mask, hiding her eyes. When Becky leaned forward and took one of Peggy's hard nipples in her mouth, rolling it around in her lips like it was a small candy, Peggy let out a little cry of surprise but continued to moan, and now was moving her hips around. Bob was beside himself and had abandoned his underwear completely and was busy jerking off but still recording the wonderful sight in front of him. His wife, his self controlled prim and proper wife was being seduced by this beautiful and hot woman. They were such a contrast, Becky was tan and toned, with round breasts and had the prettiest baby pink nipples, clean shaven from what he could tell. Peggy was a little older, a little softer with large heavy breasts and large dark nipples. Not shaven at all, a full dark bush that had given him a lot of pleasure over the years.

After paying attention to Peggy's breasts and nipples, Becky moved down to Peggy's panties. Becky started by rubbing gently between Peggy's legs, slowly and gently nudging Peggy's legs apart. Rubbing her pussy on the outside of Peggy's underwear, stopping every now and then to go back to Peggy's breasts, pulling on the nipples and kissing her nipples, gently tugging on them with her teeth. Telling Peggy how beautiful her titties were and what she was going to do to Peggy's body next.

Becky got off of Peggy and crouched next to her on the floor and slowly removed Peggy's panties. she reached between Peggy's legs and ever so gently rubbed Peggy's pussy. All around the lips and in between to her clit. Peggy gasped and arched her back. Becky slid up her body and slowly and deeply kissed Peggy on the mouth. Trailed kisses down her neck, stopping at her breasts and pinching the nipple on one breast and sucking the nipple on the other, before moving down her stomach and between Peggy's legs. Becky slowly placed one hand on each of Peggy's knees and gently parted her legs, bending her head down and burying her face in all that glorious pubic hair, licking and sucking on Bob's wife clit!! He couldn't believe it, surely this was a dream.

Becky parted Peggy's lips and paid close attention to her engorged clit, nipping it with her front teeth, sucking on it and licking it before inserting the tip of her finger in Peggy's vagina, slowly sliding it in and out in all its wonderful slipperiness. She was so wet. Becky felt the wetness between her own legs without even touching herself. Bob was delirious. Moving her finger in and out of Peggy's pussy, then slowly rubbing her clit before rubbing down to Peggy's asshole, slightly inserting her fingertip in her ass and then back up, all the while licking and sucking on Peggy's pussy, Peggy had the biggest orgasm she had had in a long time. Bob exploded at the same time. And he recorded every glorious minute of it.