Taken from an Adult Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's use of the fleshlight on me seemed more practiced, and her longer, slower strokes brought me quickly to the edge once again. She too had a well tuned sense of how close I was, and she would back off just before I would reach the tipping point. Finally I couldn't take it any longer, and orgasm rolled through me with wave after wave of ecstasy, grunting and cursing into the ball gag, jerking and spasming involuntarily. Lisa kept the fleshlight moving on me as my orgasm faded away, mixing continued pleasure of the friction against my cock with the pain of completely ignored post-orgasm sensitivity. Finally, as my erection waned and I began twisting away from her as she pushed and pulled on the fleshlight, she proclaimed, "He's done."

Slowly the motion I felt behind me stopped as whatever fucking had been happening came to a halt. Lisa stepped away from me with a sigh, and I heard the two of them lay down on the bed. The fleshlight fell off my cock and fell to the floor with a thud.

A few minutes passed, and I started to wonder if they planned to leave me like this for the rest of the night. My shoulders hurt from the strain of being wrenched backward, and my hunched-over position was uncomfortable. The rope holding my knees together was digging into my skin, and I was going to need to go to the bathroom before too long. How long could a person really stay standing up, bent over awkwardly like I was? I figured maybe an hour or two, but I wasn't keen on setting any records.

My mind started to drift as my arms and shoulders grew numb. How had I gotten to this point, naked and tied up in the closet of two strangers, used for their strange kinks and left standing with a trail of drool dripping from the ball gag in my mouth. Was this par for the course for anyone who submits to a young couple in an adult theater?

It was impossible to tell how much time passed with me standing in the closet like that. It could have been 20 minutes or two hours. Eventually I heard someone stirring on the bed, and then footsteps as one of them walked over to my spot in the closet. I felt a light touch on my back, and I could immediately tell it was Lisa. She ran her hand down my back, then down my leg, to the rope binding my ankles together. She began untying the knots, finally pulling the rope free and tossing it aside. She stood then, and released the leather strap that was holding the sleeve binding my arms behind my back to the closet rail. My arms fell to my back, and I tried unsuccessfully to stand straight up.

"Alright old man," she said in an amused whisper, "That's as much freedom as you get. Can you walk?"

My legs, still bound at the knees, felt wobbly but I was able to take a short step, turning my body partially toward the room. I nodded my head in affirmation.

"Ok, come with me." Lisa said. She led me slowly across the room, the long leather strap at the end of my arm sleeve dragging behind me, past the bed where Mark appeared to be sleeping. I hobbled after her out of the bedroom and back into the main room. We made our way toward what appeared to be a bathroom. Lisa switched on the light, and led me to stand in front of a toilet.

"I'm sure you have to go," she said, the added, "I'll aim it for you." She took hold of my cock, aiming it toward the toilet bowl. Nothing happened for a moment, and I tried to concentrate, envisioning a rushing river and trying not to think too hard about how a stranger was holding my cock as I stood in front of a toilet bound and gagged. Eventually the stream of urine came, and Lisa seemed to take great pleasure in aiming it all around the toilet bowl.

"Ha! I've never done that before," Lisa said with glee as the stream dwindled and the last few drops came out. I grunted in affirmation, trying to say same here.

She pulled me back to the bedroom and over to the side of the bed. "On the bed," she said and pushed my shoulders so that I toppled sideways on to the bed. She then pushed my legs up on the bed as well, and continued pushing and rolling me until I was roughly in the middle, laying on my side next to Mark and facing him. He stirred briefly, but did not wake.

"Here's the deal," Lisa whispered into my ear, laying down next to me, "Lay here between us and don't move. If you wake us up, you'll get punished. Got it?" I nodded. This was a far better arrangement than standing bent-over in the closet. It wasn't a huge bed, and I was nearly touching Mark on one side, as I felt Lisa's body push up against the leather sleeve around my arms. I was intrigued to feel her body continue to move against my arms and back side, as if she were grinding against it. I felt my cock stir, and worried immediately that it might poke the sleeping Mark if it got all the way hard.

"This won't do," Lisa whispered, and pulled on my upturned shoulder and hip, rolling me over toward her, then pushing me back into the middle of the bed. Mark stirred again, and Lisa and I froze until his body was still. Now facing each other, she moved her face even with mine, bringing her hands up and running them over the ball gag in my mouth. After toying with it for a moment, she pulled on it so that it popped out of my mouth, leaving a trail of saliva down my chin. The ball settled under my chin and Lisa immediately put her finger against my lips, staring into my eyes with a warning glare.

After a long moment with her finger against my lips, Lisa withdrew it and suddenly her lips were against mine. It was an aggressive kiss, pushing and probing with her tongue, and I opened my mouth to allow the intrusion, unsure if and how I should respond. She pulled her body close to me and I could feel her legs against mine, her breasts against my chest, hands on my shoulders fiddling with the leather straps.

She pulled away after a minute or two of this, whispering "I wouldn't mind using that mouth of yours for something else, but I think we'd wake sleeping beauty over there." My cock had risen somewhat painfully to nearly full hardness, and she clamped it between her legs playfully. It felt wonderful and dangerous as she used her hands to pull my body gently forward and backward, creating just the slightest friction on my cock between her legs. I sighed quietly, and her hand immediately came up to my mouth, covering my lips with her palm. She pulled her face close to mine, hand still over my mouth, and I felt her legs shift, my cock coming rubbing against pubic hair as she wiggled. And then with no fanfare, my cock was in her, a glorious warm and wet sensation filling me.

We lay there like this for several minutes, Lisa's hand covering my mouth, her nose nearly touching mine, her breasts against my chest, my cock in her, and her hips rolling slowly and gently creating just enough motion to keep me in ecstasy.

"Don't come..." she whispered, pausing, then continuing "without permission." She was breathing somewhat heavily, and I realized with some surprise that she was getting into this. The hand not covering my mouth moved down between our bellies, pushing into her crotch. I could feel it pushing downward on my cock inside her, and this seemed to heighten the pleasure she was experiencing. It felt pretty damn good on my end as well, though I wasn't anywhere near coming given how recently I had previously come.

I felt another arm come across me, and my brain did the quick mental math to conclude that, with both of Lisa's hands occupied, this had to be Mark's arm. Oh shit, I thought, he just woke up and found me getting fucked by his wife. I'm dead.

But nothing happened, and if Lisa was aware of this change, she didn't react to it. And so the gentle fucking continued with Mark's arm draped across me, Lisa still breathing heavily. I felt Mark move, pulling himself closer to me, and draped arm was replaced by both hands roaming over my shoulders, the leather sleeve, and my hips. Then I felt the unmistakable shape of his hard cock against the back of my leg, probing upward toward my bare ass. Once again expecting penetration, I was surprised when his cock continued to travel upward, and I realized he was rubbing it against the bottom part of the leather sleeve where my hands were.

There I was again, in a situation I couldn't have predicted in a million years, in the pitch dark of a stranger's bedroom, tied up in the bed between Lisa and Mark, my cock moving rhythmically inside Lisa, and Mark rubbing himself more and more vigorously against the leather sleeve binding my arms. I smiled to myself at the sheer lunacy of the moment, and Lisa felt this with her hand covering my mouth, pulling it away to plant her mouth against mine once again. Did Mark know this was happening, and would he care? I had given up trying to understand how I, a perfect stranger, fit into their odd fantasy, but I still felt like Mark was unpredictable and I was leery of incurring his wrath. With all of that, I returned to the inevitable conclusion that I had no control over any of this.

As Mark's motions against the leather sleeve became more animated, his cock began to stray back toward my ass, rubbing against my cheeks, and then into the crack between my cheeks. He still held short of penetrating me and I wasn't sure why, though I wasn't exactly eager for it to happen. His cock slide down into the area between my ass and balls, and lingered there, rubbing back and forth. This, combined with the warm, wet friction on my cock inside Lisa was pushing me close to the edge.

"I'm..." I whispered into Lisa's mouth, which was still on mine.

"I know," she interrupted. "Not inside me, ok?" I nodded tentatively, not sure I could really make that promise.

Lisa pulled herself off me, reaching over me to grab Mark's hand and pulling it around to land on my cock. He immediately started stroking, right away with as much intensity as the rubbing of his cock on my back. His cock had returned to rubbing against the leather arm sleeve, and he seemed to be really enjoying this, as his body pushed harder and harder against my back. He stroked up and down on my cock at the same time, and given how close to coming I had been already, I felt myself approaching the edge.

"Can I...?" I started to say.

At that, Lisa took hold of the ball gag that was sitting under my chin, pushing it back into my mouth. "Yes," she said, "Do it Mark!"

Mark's stroking grew faster still, pushing me past the point of no return. At the same time, I felt him start to pump his cock harder against the leather sleeve, and he started emitting grunting noises. He was coming at the same time. I came hard, jerking and groaning into the gag involuntarily as Mark's hand continued to pump up and down on my cock. This eventually slowed as his orgasm came to a finish, and he pulled his hand away.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, Mark rose and retrieved a small towel, wiping his hands, then the back of the leather sleeve. He laid down again on his back, a few inches between us. Lisa remained still on the other side of me, breathing heavily enough that I wondered if she had fallen asleep. "Good boys," she finally said in a playful voice. The two of them were silent after that, and their regular deep breathing told me they had drifted off to sleep within a few minutes. I remained awake for some time, partially because I wasn't completely comfortable with the ball gag still in my mouth and the leather sleeve holding my arms behind my back. My ankles had been untied by Lisa earlier, but there was still rope around my knees that was tight enough to make my feet tingle a bit.

Eventually I did fall asleep, and must have slept fairly deeply for a few hours. When I awoke, there was sunlight in the room, and I was disoriented and confused. It took me a minute before my situation and the events of the evening came back to me. When I came completely to my senses, I looked up to find Lisa hovering above me, still completely naked, her hairy crotch inches from my face. The gag was out of my mouth, and I could feel it against my neck.

"Morning sunshine," she said with a grin as she lowered herself on to my mouth. I glanced to my side to see Mark laying next to me with an amused look on his face.

"Do this right, and we'll let you go," Mark said. As much of an adventure as this had been, I was more than ready to be released, and so I went to work in earnest, my tongue creating as much friction as I was able against Lisa's clit. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted, guiding me with the position of her hips, and occasionally with a hand reaching down to move my mouth this way or that. Every time she moved, her jiggling of her breasts above me caught my attention and spurred me on. Within a few minutes, she was rolling her head backward and moaning softly as he body shuddered with waves of orgasmic pleasure. When her orgasm had subsided, she sat back on my chest in what quickly became an uncomfortable position for me with my arms pinned behind my back by the leather arm sleeve.

"Did he do it right?" Mark asked casually.

"Yeah," Lisa breathed, "maybe we shouldn't let him go." This was said in a teasing voice that told me they did intend to set me free. Lisa popped the ball gag back in my mouth as she rolled off me, sliding off the bed and striding out of the bedroom. Mark rolled off the bed as well, his naked body looking moist in the sunlight coming through the lone bedroom window.

"One thing left to do," Lisa said as she strolled back into the room holding what looked like her mobile phone. She held it up I heard the "click" sound of a photo being taken several times. "We like to keep a record of our projects."

"Just in case you get any ideas about telling anyone about this," Mark said, "I'm sure there are people who would be shocked to see these."

I was unhappy with this turn of events. I certainly had no plans to tell anyone about this, and wasn't crazy about the idea of these photos getting out. That was the whole idea, I realized, and once again, I didn't really have much say in the matter.

Mark and Lisa began to dress in clothes they retrieved from a dresser I hadn't noticed previously. After dressing, Mark came over to the bed and untied my knees. he then rolled me over on to my front and began to undo the multitude of straps and laces that held the leather sleeve around my arms. Finally he pulled the sleeve away and the cool air on my sweaty arms felt refreshing.

"You're free to get dressed, your clothes are in the living room," Mark said, then continued, "If you run now I won't stop you, but if you wait a few minutes, I'll drive you back to the theater."

I slid off the bed, walking somewhat painfully as sensation returned to my feet and hands. I was incredibly stiff from the various contortions my body had been through, and I limped slowly into the main room to find my clothes. Lisa followed a few steps behind me, and sat cross legged on the floor watching me as I gingerly put my clothes on. Even completely untied now, I still felt captive as Lisa sat and watched me get dressed with a little smile on her face. As I finished pulling my shoes on, Mark strode into the room.

"Gonna take me up on my offer for a ride back?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay then," he said, walking toward me. Catching me by surprise, he grabbed me and pushed me up against a wall. I heard the handcuffs come out of his pocket just before I felt him slap them on my wrists. "Only condition is, when you ride in my truck, you wear the cuffs."

This felt overly dramatic to me, and I almost groaned out loud at being put back in bondage so quickly after being released. But I decided to go along with it, for the sake of getting a ride back to where my own car was.

They led me back outside and into the back seat of the black pickup truck. Mark seemed animated but Lisa was quiet as we drove.

"We never got into his ass," Lisa said, breaking the silence. "I wanted to see the look on his face."

"Ha, right you are babe," Mark said. "Maybe he'll come back and party with us again."

We pulled into the theater parking lot, arriving much quicker than our journey had seemed the night before. Lisa and Mark helped me out of the truck and we stood awkwardly for a moment.

"Well, goodbye Kenny," Lisa said. "I hope you got what you were looking for."

"That was... a memorable experience," I said. "Thanks for the adventure, and not hurting me."

With that, I turned around, holding my cuffed hands behind me so that they could be unlocked. To my utter astonishment, the two of them walked back to the truck, and quickly hopped in, closing their doors."

"Wait, the..." I started.

"You can keep them," Mark said with a wide grin through the open window as they drove away.

Fuuuck, I said to myself. I was standing in an empty parking lot in a strange city, with my hands cuffed behind my back. I weighed my options and came up with nothing good. Eventually, seeing the light on in the sex shop, I swallowed my pride and pushed through the double doors into the shop.

The same cashier who had been there the night before looked up at me, recognition coming a beat later.

"We're not open yet," she said, not trying to hide her amusement. "I just forgot to lock the doors."

"I sorry," I said dumbly. "I have a little problem I'm hoping you can help with. Do you happen to sell keys that would open these handcuffs?" I turned to show her the metal cuffs on my wrists.

The cashier stood, eyeing me, then the handcuffs. She walked over to look closer at them.

"No, I'm afraid not," she said after a moment.

"Goddamn it," I said, embarrassed and frustrated.

She looked at me for a long moment, clearly enjoying something. Finally, she spoke up again, saying "You don't need a key. They're the quick-release kind."

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I found the release lever and popped the cuffs open. What a fitting end to a truly surreal adventure.