Taking Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy." She whispered. "I wish you could've been there to watch..."

"God, I miss you." Adam said, Allison smiled. "I miss you too, baby."

The two spoke for the next 10 minutes, Adam filled her in on his work trip and told a few stories from his night of bar hopping. The two laughed together, Allison noted that it felt like they were in college again, talking on the phone late at night.

The two said their goodbyes and Allison went upstairs, she crawled back into bed. As she laid next to a sleeping Jake, she briefly reflected on the day they shared. She felt a sense of relief from talking to Adam and telling him about the day to a positive reaction. She closed her eyes and thought about how the rest of the weekend would unfold as she drifted to sleep.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
113 Comments
superhoopdownundersuperhoopdownunder22 days ago

I enjoyed it and would enjoy hearing about the rest of the weekend. Could be a gangbang with the golf buddies.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 month ago

Please don’t listen to the nay sayers please finish this great story… it was well written and I look forward to know the end of the weekend and Adam coming home

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This was a good series. However in the series, Alison is completely disrespecting her husband. Jake knows what he is doing and after this weekend there will be more sleep overs. Plus since she is golfing in public with his friends this will get out to others.

She will be a trophy wife for Jake or just a live in slut while Adam is depressed and lives alone after losing her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s so moronic it defies any and all reason. Just a bunch of dumb ass dialogue with one dimensional characters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not believable in the way it unfolds. Very repetitive with no heat at all. Respect? What respect? The husband is clueless if he feels any respect. The older guy is manipulating them both and the wife was way too eager to jump into such a life altering move. What a fool! She wants better sex and the bull is going to make her his own. There is dumb but the husband is epic dumb. Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The husband character as portraed was a real idiot to accept what he did. The wife also possessed of incredibly bad judgement overall, not to see the true nature of her alternate lover early on. I would pin the fault on her for leaping into the older man's bed instead of working on her sex life with the husband. /A chapter 4 would have him waking up and either divorce her or give her an ultimatum, if not divorce anyway. My guess for that story would be her leaving him for the older guy, only to be cast aside after a pregnancy ensues. She was just way too eager to leap, and thus either possessed of colossally bad judgement or an out-of-control libido, either making her untrustworthy. My first wife was like this too, and ultimately learned a harsh lesson at 31 before growing up: unprepared single motherhood. By then it wasn't my problem, sadly for her parents and friends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again repetitive and boring. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This last comment couldn’t be any more spot on. I will say two things about the wife. The first is how fast she wanted this. I’d say she was not overjoyed with their sex life and said, if he wants me to fuck other men, I’m taking the ball and running with it. Also, Adam clearly states he’s not into the whole cuck thing. Doesn’t see himself that way. Yet when Jake starts to push Allison into verbal taunting and humiliation of Adam, she doesn’t see what Jake is trying to do and goes with it. Who fucks you better baby, me or Adam? She says you do baby to Jake. Then says to Adam, sorry baby, I love you very much but he fucks me so much better than you. That’s all well and good if Adam clearly stated he wanted that, but he didn’t. Are you telling me that wouldn’t be hurtful? She does it again when she swallows Jakes cum and tells Adam, maybe if you fucked me as good as Jake I’d swallow your cum too. Holy shit! Talk about crossing the line. Neither Jake nor Allison show much respect.

I agree about what Jake is trying to do. He is bad news. Allison is too far connected emotionally to Jake and in a very short time. She very much wanted to be with Jake when Adam goes away. She wants it very much but is afraid to say it. Adam is not comfortable but says yes anyway. Unbelievable.

Neither one of them seems to see Jake for what he is. As you said, he is replaceable. For Adam, he has is a bit of a Pandora’s box here. It’s sad but Adam needs to see his wife can’t be 100% trusted. That’s why replacing Jake is not only necessary but crucial. Adam needs to wake up. I don’t believe Allison would react well to making a change but it would give Adam some insight to how compromised she is and whether or not they are well suited to this. Just because you have the desire to try something like this doesn’t mean it’s truly the right thing for both of you.

They also jumped into this without much discussion other than are you sure you want to do this? That’s not enough of a discussion when you’re going to do something as potentially life changing as this. Since Allison has already said out loud, I never knew sex could be like this, along with her obvious emotional connection to Jake, it might already be too late. Jake has already wooed her with his wealth, lifestyle and sexual superiority over Adam. As I said, the two of them as a couple did not show much respect for the magnitude of what they were getting into. Again, you might want something but that alone doesn’t mean it’s best for you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Overall good series and good relationship between Adam and Allison. I get the author and others may enjoy this arc but after all that goodness this seems heading in wrong direction with big NOPE.

Other than an explicit acknowledgement finally that she DOES swallow her husband's cum as well. On the whole their relationship has been loving and respectful.

... then Jake reveals perhaps why he's divorced as he starts of pushing, being greedy, taking advantage of addiction being lonely, pressing the point he's better than husband, trying to woo her while claiming he respects Adam ...

Red flags everywhere ... Jake is replaceable and should be ... Adam should call foul and they should find a couple replacements to circulate through, not getting hung up on any one of them and keep their marriage primary and strong.

Or follow Jake's path and lose the marriage life he did

lexbetlexbet9 months ago

Is going to be another chapter??

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories