Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," she said, pulling her finger out.

"That was a pretty deliberate oops," I said

"Clean yourself up, and then come to our bedroom; don't bother with any clothes," she said as she got out of the shower, ignoring my oops concern.

As I washed my body and my hair, my butthole feeling weird, I knew the moment of truth was arriving very soon, and I was on a collision course with it.

I also realized that it wasn't a choker I was wearing... but more like a dog collar... since I could feel a metal ring for a leash. "Fuck," I said to myself.

Yes, I wanted her to use me... and even to lend me out to other people... but not forever... I was only taking a short holiday from reason... a brief break from normality... but who knew what Amber might begin planning for my long term future.

It was then I made my decision.

I'd bargain for a single night of complete submission, where I'd obey her and whomever else without hesitation.

One night of being a complete nigger slut for whichever friends she wanted me to please... and hopefully I'd have some interactions with her too... and maybe, just maybe, with my daughter.

I got out of the shower... dried off... wrapped a towel around my body, although this household's towels weren't made for a big-bodied woman like myself.

I took a deep breath and walked into my daughter's and Amber's bedroom, where Amber was dressed in a black leather outfit with black stockings attached, and leather fuck me boots. She looked like a dominatrix. Oh, and the only white on her was her strap-on, which was pointed right at me. It wasn't as large as the one she'd used on Keisha in length or girth.

The sight of it made my pussy tingle.

I saw Keisha was wearing Daisy Dukes, white thigh highs of course, and a crop top that didn't even pretend to cover her bountiful tits.

"Lie down on the bed, Keisha," Amber ordered. "Face up."

Keisha did.

"Are you feeling horny, Liberty?" Amber asked, as she came over to me and pulled away the towel.

"I plead the Fifth," I said.

"Well, if you'd like an orgasm so you can think straight while you make your life-altering decision, you can go and sit on your daughter's face," Amber offered, as she reached out her hand and rubbed my pussy.

"Can't you just finger bang me to one instead?" I asked, the idea of having my daughter eat me again was exciting... but incest was still such a terrible sin.

"You don't want to sit on my face, Mama?" Keisha asked, sounding hurt.

"It's incest, honey," I pointed out, as Amber slowly rubbed me... but just a tease.

"Incest is best," Amber said.

"Mama, let me please you," Keisha said.

"I don't know," I said, the temptation growing as Amber's hand worked its magic, and Keisha looked hurt by my rejection.

"Please, Mama," Keisha begged. "I want to eat your pussy at least once more, in case you don't submit."

"Yes Liberty, if you decide not to submit, you'll never get to service me fully, and you'll never again feel your daughter's amazingly eager tongue on these big pussy lips," Amber pointed out.

"Keisha, are you sure you want to?" I asked, really wanting to get off... wanting to feel the pleasure she'd given me those first two times... yet knowing it was so wrong.

"Yes, Mama, I really, really want you to sit on my face, so I can eat your delicious pussy," Keisha said wickedly.

"This is just so wrong," I said, even as I began walking to the bed.

"It's only some family bonding," Amber said, as she placed a hand on my back to guide me to the bed I was already walking towards.

"Sit on my face, Mama, and I'll hope to always be your pet daughter," Keisha promised.

"If she submits," Amber reminded, as I got onto the bed.

"Yes, if you submit, Mama," Keisha nodded. "And then you can always sit on my face, fuck me, or enjoy some more of those g-spot orgasms."

"Babygirl, you're making it very hard to resist," I said, as I straddled her pretty face... which looked just like mine did when I was her age.

"That's the whole point, Mama," she said. "I want you to join me, and we can be nigger slaves together."

"You really do want that?" I asked, as I lowered myself slowly towards her face.

"Yes Mama, I really do," Keisha said, as she reached up, grabbed my ass, and pulled me roughly down onto her face.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as she immediately began licking my needy pussy.

"Such hot mother-daughter bonding," Amber purred as she watched us.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I moaned.

"Again," Amber said.

"Yes, again," I moaned, and my daughter had a tongue unlike any man who'd ever had the courtesy to go down on me... so my history with experienced pussy-lickers was almost nonexistent.

Amber got onto the bed and asked, "Just to be clear, you've never had this sexy, tight, black asshole fucked?"

"No, and I'm not about to," I said firmly, even though I knew deep down that if she decided to push it I'd be helpless, given what my daughter was doing to me, and from my overall mental state of submission.

Amber caressed my big ass cheeks and said, "This booty was made for fucking."

"I don't think any asshole can be made for fucking," I countered.

"Did you know there are many women, your daughter included, who come the hardest with a dick up their asses?" Amber said.

"I've always assumed that was just a porno myth," I said, my brief experience with anal fingering not at all enjoyable.

"Not so. A woman's asshole has lots of erogenous nerve endings," she said, as she pulled my asshole apart and shocked the shit out of me when she began licking into it. Mistresses never lick assholes, do they?

"What are you doing?" I asked, as she licked my asshole.

"Preparing your asshole for a good pounding," Amber said, not at all hiding her intentions.

"It feels really good," I moaned, finding this so hot and nasty... although since I'd just showered, my asshole was perfectly clean.

"Oh, we're just getting started," she said, as she really licked my hole, and it felt really good... as did Keisha licking my pussy... both holes feeling extra sensitive for some reason.

Giving into the kink of the moment, my nasty mouth, which I'd mostly kept hidden away during these few freeuse days, came alive, "That's right, you nasty ass white bitch. Eat my black ass."

"There ya go," Amber purred, and a moment later, I felt her poke a finger against my ass.

"Don't you dare," I warned protectively, although I didn't move a single muscle to prevent this impending digital sodomy.

"Too late," Amber said, as I felt her finger pushing all the way into my ass.

"Noooooo," I moaned, the finger not at all hurting like I recalled it doing in the past... but instead feeling very good.

"The natural enhancement should be kicking in about now," she said.

"Natural enhancement?" I asked, as she pulled her finger out, and then a moment later slid it back in.

"Pot lube," Amber said.

"What?" I asked.

"Lube containing some THC from marijuana. It enhances the pleasure in your pussy and asshole," she explained.

"You're not serious?" I asked.

"I've already told you I'm always serious when it comes to pet training," she said, slowly fingering my ass.

"I didn't even know that was a thing," I said, having enjoyed the odd joint now and then... usually only while I was drinking.

"It's going to make you go fucking ballistic," Amber promised.

"It feels weird," I said, her finger in my ass feeling delightful.

"Your pussy and ass are getting high," she explained.

"What?" I asked.

"It relaxes your fuck holes and makes you incredibly horny," she said.

"I don't need pot for that," I said.

"Your asshole does," she said.

"I don't feel high," I said, feeling like I was thinking very clearly... morally compromised... but clear as a bell.

"It only impacts your pussy and ass, unless you ingest it," Amber said.

"When did you apply it?" I asked, the pleasure increasing inside me.

"In the shower," I said, as she began finger banging my ass rapidly.

I let out a load moan as I protested in the weakest possible way, the drug really enhancing my pleasure and making me into even more of a lustful slut, "Ahh fuck, no... no, don't finger my ass!"

"You don't like this?" Amber asked.

"I don't know," I lied.

"All pet niggers are nasty ass sluts," Amber said, now really finger banging me.

"Oh God," I moaned, the finger fucking of my ass mixed with my daughter's tongue, since she was still licking my pussy, driving me nuts.

"Close your eyes Keisha, because your mama is about to cum," Amber warned.

And as the pleasure took over, I began grinding on my daughter's face, which got me taking the finger in and out of me while Keisha licked my pussy from top to bottom,

I moaned, my orgasm imminent, "Oh fuck, I'm about to nut on your face, Babygirl."

Amber asked, as the rapture took me over, "So what's it going to be, nigger? Are you going to submit to your new Mistress and then cum on your daughter's face, or do you want us to stop? I require your answer immediately."

What!? The deadline was right now!?

What a terrible time for my ultimatum!

I hadn't even begun to negotiate!

"How about I promise to be your unconditional slut, but just for tonight, and then we'll see," I countered.

"This is an all or nothing deal, slut," Amber said, as she pulled her finger out and slapped my ass, adding, "Keisha, stop."

She did.

"Please, finger my nigger ass," I begged, hoping the nasty desperation would distract her and let me get off... my orgasm seemed ready to burst at any moment, except now it wasn't advancing at all!

"Answer me, nigger," she demanded, slapping my ass hard.

"Oh Amber, I'm so...I'm sooo fucking close," I said in desperate lust. "I'll do anything you say, tonight."

"No timeframes. Just submit totally or not, you black bitch," Amber demanded, pulling my hair, and then slamming not her finger, but her dick into my ass!

"Mother fucking God," I screamed, as my asshole was suddenly filled with dick, and it felt so fucking good... that final submission beginning to look so tempting. This felt so right!

"Now, my nigger pet," Amber ordered, her hands on my hips, as she began fucking my ass.

"Oh my God Amber, yes! Fuck my nigga ass," I begged, the only thing that would make this better was if Keisha resumed her magical munching.

"You'd better not fucking cum before you submit to me," Amber growled, as she kept pounding me from behind... my entire body on fire... the intensity unlike anything I'd ever felt before... not even that g-spot orgasm a couple of nights ago.

"Please, Mistress Amber, let me cum," I begged, giving in almost completely by calling her Mistress, but still not officially submitting unconditionally... but the end was near, if she kept pushing me.

"If I'm about to become your Mistress, then what will you be to me?" Amber interrogated, as Keisha resumed licking my pussy... or devouring it seemed a more accurate description. The pleasure in both of my holes was making me lightheaded and completely compliant... the only thing in the entire world I needed was to come... at any cost. "I'm your... I'm your... oooh fuck!" I struggled to say the words... now not because I didn't want to say them... the pleasure was just too intense for me to say anything sensible!

"Say it, nigger!" Amber roared, and she pulled the dick out.

"I'm your nigger," I declared frantically, needing that dick back in my asshole.

She slammed back into me, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body.

"You're my what?" she yelled, demanding to hear a final submission containing more clarity.

"I'm your nigger... Oh God, fuuuuuck!!! I submit. I submit! Unconditionally! Forever!" I screamed as my pussy erupted, and I sprayed my pussy juices all over my daughter's face.

"Good girl," Amber purred, her forceful verbal dominatrix persona gone, immediately replaced with soft and tender reassurances.

I was in such a frenzied state of euphoria, this being the apocalypse of orgasms, I collapsed forward, the dick slipping out of my asshole, as I repeated in a mindless mumbling babble, "Your nigger. I'm your nigger. Always your nigger."

"Good Mama," Keisha added from underneath me, as she kept licking me.

"Good girl," I said weakly, feeling like all the energy in my body had been dynamited out of me, leaving behind just an empty crater.

To my surprise, as I lay there in the aftermath of ecstasy, I felt Amber slam her dick back into my asshole.

"Oh my God," I moaned, as the pleasure resumed, and from this angle, she seemed to be stimulating whatever erogenous zones... nerve endings... whatever... that existed inside my asshole.

"Round Two," Amber announced.

"I... don't... know... ooohh... if I... ohhhh... can... handle... a... Round... Two," I moaned, although that sentence took likely thirty seconds to achieve while both of my holes were being worked over.

"Ah, but tonight is like a game of golf," Amber said. "You'll be playing at least nine rounds, possibly eighteen."

"Oh, God," was all I could say, as the pleasure parade resumed... my pussy being licked... my ass being fucked... which somehow was bringing pleasure to every last part of my body.

"I told you your ass was made for fucking," Amber said as she railed my ass.

"You got it high," I moaned. "That was cheating."

"You weren't high, though," Amber said.

"Please just keep pounding my shitter," I said, another orgasm rising quickly.

"Because you're now officially my ass nigger?" she asked.

"Yes, and I want to be your everything nigger," I declared, finally accepting that I was definitely submitting unconditionally... I was now officially her nigger pet... her black slave... her submissive plaything.

"Oh you most certainly will be," Amber assured me.

"I'm about to come again," I declared a couple minutes later, as the dual attacks from these two wonderful women worked me over.

"Then come, nigger slave," Amber ordered, "come all over your daughter again, you nasty incestuous pet."

"Oh fuck, Mistress, fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuck!" I screamed, as another orgasm ripped through me, delivering almost the same intensity as the first one.

Amber kept fucking me for another minute while Keisha kept licking me, before Amber pulled out of my ass and ordered, "69, Mommy and daughter slaves."

"Yes Mistress," we both replied in unison as I rolled off of Keisha.

My daughter quickly scrambled out of her Daisy Duke shorts and straddled my face, saying, "I'm so happy you submitted, Mama."

"So am I," I said, meaning it, and I reached up, grabbed her hips, pulled her pussy down onto my face, and eagerly began tasting my daughter directly from the source for the first time.

"That's it Mama, eat my pussy," Keisha moaned, as she began licking mine too.

"So tasty," I said, hungrily licking her pussy. I no longer had to worry about being prevented from finishing what I started. I was a slave now. My only purpose was to provide pleasure. And what better recipient than the woman I loved the most... my daughter!

This didn't feel wrong... it didn't even feel taboo... it felt natural... and just like it was meant to be.

"That's so hot," Amber said, as she watched the incestuous Mama-daughter lesbian act she'd facilitated. I wondered if she had any other mother-daughter pet pairs.

Keisha licked me to my third and fourth orgasms before I finally gave her one... my lack of experience, the awkward position, and her pussy not being high all logical reasons.

As I lay there on the bed... after Keisha rolled off of me... completely spent... completely satisfied... completely contented with my submission... I wondered what came next.

"Sluts, you have about twenty minutes to get ready before my guests arrive," Amber told us.

"I think I died and went to heaven," I joked, unable to move.

"And the night is just getting started," Amber said.

"I can't imagine," I said.

"You still have plenty of cock and cunt to service," Amber warned.

"Okay," I said, unsure about how I'd be able to summon up the energy I'd need for achieving that.

"Plus, you still haven't pleased your Mistress to completion," she added.

"Not for lack of trying," I joked. "I just kept shooting myself in the foot by saying the wrong things!"

"Yes, you did; but along with your self doubting, those games are now in the past, sweetie," she agreed, bending down and kissing me.

Such an intimate and tender gesture, following her rough anal double orgasmic fucking!

"But now that you've joined your daughter as another slave, you'll have many cuntal opportunities with your Mistress," she promised.

"I can't wait!"

She then pinched both my nipples, ending our brief moment of intimacy, "Now get dressed in the new outfit I bought you."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, loving how those two words rolled off my tongue.

"Welcome to my pet harem," she smiled, kissing me again before walking away.

"I love you, Mama," Keisha said, leaning down and also kissing me.

"I love you too, honey," I said smiling up at her. "And thank you so much."

"For what?"

"For helping me to discover what I really wanted after all."

"To become a nigger slut just like I am?" she asked with a big smile.

"Exactly," I said, and as I slowly stumbled to my temporarily unstable feet, I added, "Like daughter, like mother, after all."

She laughed, "Now all we have to do is get Nana on board."

"Keisha!" I gasped.

"Just saying: like daughter, like mother, like Nana."

"You're incorrigible," I said, standing up.

"Oh, you have no idea," she smiled, kissing me again.

I went to my room and slipped into the purple and white thigh high socks with their matching bikini, which was really just a G-string, except with quicker removal capabilities thanks to the bikini string bowknots holding it in place, and the string bikini top that literally achieved no more than bisecting my large nipples.

I dropped onto the bed... my pussy still tingling... my ass feeling oddly empty now... and waited for the next stage in my permanent servitude as a nigger for any white dick and pussy to begin... and I fucking couldn't wait!

.....

I was in my room where Amber had instructed me to wait until I was summoned... beginning to get nervous, while I lay face up on the bed... still fucking horny... the pot lotion apparently lasting for quite some time.

I heard the front door open and close, accompanied by boisterous greetings... twice.

Yet no one came to get me.

My pussy on fire... and desperately needing to deal with it... I maneuvered my pussy to the round wooden post at the foot of the bed... and began rubbing myself on it.

I was really humping it, when Amber strode in and observed, "Humping inanimate objects now? You're taking the embodiment of a horny pet to an entirely new level."

"Soooooorry," I moaned. "This pussy lotion is driving me absolutely nuts!"

"Don't worry, your pussy and ass will get the workout of your life tonight," Amber said, as she approached me with a leash in her hand.

"And I see you'll be treating me like a literal pet too," I said without it being a complaint... having accepted my place... so seeing a leash and knowing who it was about to be attached to wasn't scary, just exciting.

"Onto all fours, my little black Pomeranian," Amber ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, the honorific now rolling naturally off my tongue. "Or am I supposed to restrict myself to saying 'Woof'?"

"I like the way you think, and that might be fun for another time, but tonight you may speak normally, so long as you never forget you're everyone's nigger slave," she explained. "But at first, you're kind of my talking dog; speaking only when spoken to, of course."