Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood, Mistress. Sounds like fun!"

"Good doggy," she replied, patting my head.

Once I was down on all fours, she clipped the leash to my neck and ordered, "Heel. Which means crawl," she added helpfully.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated as I began to crawl, like a jumbo-sized Pomeranian, out of my room and down the hall towards the living room, where I heard several voices.

"How about Truth or Dare?" a female voice said.

"Or poker," a male voice suggested.

"Strip poker," a different male voice amended... all three of them sounding rather young.

"Or strip twister," a different female voice suggested.

"Strip poker sounds fun," Amber sang out. And she whispered to me, "Sit. Stay."

I sat down on my haunches and waited patiently. Then playfully stuck out my flattened tongue and panted for a few breaths.

She placed the leash in my mouth and left me within clear listening distance, but still out of everyone's view, and she entered the room. "But first, would you like to meet my newest pet?" she asked.

"Is she black?" a female voice asked.

"Of course," Amber said.

"You do have some Latina and Asian sluts," the same female voice pointed out.

"True, true," Amber agreed. "But this one is definitely black."

"Does she have a big black nigger ass?" a different female voice asked.

I was finding the anticipation of being introduced as Amber's nigger pet to four strangers, or perhaps to even more people, very exciting... and a little scary.

Amber said, "Yes, she does. The slut has the biggest, blackest booty you've ever seen."

"Then bring her black ass out here," a male voice said.

Amber said, "With pleasure. I'll be right back."

Amber walked back to me, took the leash out of my mouth and asked, "Ready?" Her demeanor contained a generous amount of camaraderie, making it clear we were about to put on a show together, even though our respective roles were very different.

"Do I have a choice?" I joked.

"No, not really," she smiled. She tugged the leash, and I began crawling.

As I entered the living room, I heard a guy say, "Fucking nice."

"What a big ass nigger," a female said.

As I crawled into the living room, I looked up and saw they were all quite young... two of them even looked too young to legally be having sex. I whispered, suddenly concerned, "Mistress Amber! Are these people of legal age?"

Amber whispered back, "Yes, they're all legal... although only by a few months."

"Oh, okay," I whispered, greatly relieved.

"Who is she?" a petite girl with short brown hair who looked like she was fifteen asked.

"Oh, Missy, you won't believe me when I tell you," Amber smiled.

"Is she that nigger cop you mentioned?" Missy asked.

"No, even better."

"You must have a really good story, since you always have good stories," said a large, countrified white boy with muscles everywhere.

"Oh Charlie, this one may be my biggest coup yet," Amber played out the suspense, really enjoying the rapt attention she was receiving from these four youths.

"Then please tell us," the other girl, much heavier than the first and clearly pregnant, asked... she must have been seven plus months along.

"Okay, okay, Jamie," Amber said. After a dramatic pause she asked Keisha, who was sitting by herself on the carpet in a corner of the room, "Okay Keisha, please do the honours. Who is she?"

Keisha leapt to her feet, paused, looked down at me, and said jubilantly, "Mistress Amber's newest nigger slut is my very own Mama! Her name is Liberty, so our Mistress told me you're all welcome to take lots of liberties with her."

"No fucking way!" Jamie gasped.

Charlie added, "You're bullshitting us."

The other guy, whose name I still hadn't caught, asked, "Then is she a freeuse slut?"

Amber asked, tugging on my chain, "Answer the white Southern gentleman. Are you a freeuse nigger slut, Liberty?

"Yes," I whispered, keeping my eyes glued to the floor... pretending to be totally ashamed, when actually I was turned on like crazy!

Amber said with some edge, but a secret twinkle in her eye just for me, "Don't go getting all shy and unwilling now, nigger. Look into my friends' faces and tell them exactly what you are."

I looked up and saw all four strangers staring greedily at me. I thought to myself, I don't know why, I hope these white muthafuckas won't expect me to call them Massa! Of course my thoughts didn't match the next words to flow out of my mouth, as I replied to the quartet of young people with as much dignity as I could muster (while sitting doglike on the floor almost totally naked, with Amber holding my leash), "Yes, just like my collar says, I am most certainly Mistress Amber's freeuse nigger slave, ready and willing to satisfy your every whim. Subject to her instructions, of course."

The so far unnamed guy said with a giddy laugh, "This is fucking epic!"

"Then can I fuck her now?" Charlie asked.

"Let's play some strip poker first, and she can serve as the under the table freeuse slut for whomever wins each hand," Amber suggested.

"Alright," Charlie said, "but I'm taking this nigger's ass first."

"She'll love your horse cock," Amber purred, and she used a finger to lube my asshole again, whispering, "You'll need this later."

I didn't say anything, but just wondered how big Charlie's horse dick was. But I wasn't worried: by now I had total trust in that crazy ass pot lube!

Everyone headed to populate a poker table I hadn't known existed, including my daughter, while Amber led me under the table, detaching the leash from my Nigger Slave collar.

I crawled underneath the table.

All six players sat down, the two men dropping their pants to their ankles before doing so, while the three white women were wearing short, convenient skirts, and my baby girl was back in her daisy dukes.

"All right, following each hand, whoever wins gets his cock sucked or her pussy licked, while the losers each remove an article of clothing... except for the gals' stockings of course," Amber explained.

"The guys always begin with more clothes than us," Missy pointed out.

"Good point," Amber said. "Men, lose your socks. Or better yet: house nigger, remove the men's socks."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, this task more demeaning and disgusting than my doing anything sexual.

I crawled over to the first guy, and he lifted each leg high enough for me to pull off his socks. Then I did the other guy's. Once I was done, I tossed them out from underneath the table as far away as I could, not wanting any stench lingering around me. I held my breath while removing and handling each sock.

Feeling dirty, I brought my hands to caressing my sweet daughter's silky, nylon-clad legs to help me feel normal again.

"I can't wait to get your Mama's nigger lips wrapped around my cock," said the guy whose name I still didn't know.

"Don't worry Jerry, you'll get your chance to fuck all three of my Mama's nigger holes just like you've rogered mine," Keisha said, likely more for my benefit than anyone else's.

"So nasty," Jerry said.

"Think your Mama will be able to manage Charlie's horse cock?" Missy asked.

"My Mama's a trooper slut. She will or she'll die trying," my daughter spoke up for me.

"What a way to die." Jamie joked.

"Don't forget you passed out the first time it went in your ass," Charlie pointed out.

"And yet Mistress Amber told me you still railed my ass for ten more minutes," Keisha said.

"Well, I was already balls deep in it," Charlie said.

"True, true," Keisha laughed.

For the next two or three minutes they played a hand. I just knelt, fondling my daughter's silky legs while I waited to learn which pussy or dick I'd be licking or sucking first... feeling a strange, surreal calm.

"Get sucking, slut," Jerry crowed as he stood up, pulled his dick out of his boxer briefs, and sat back down. All the girls pulled their panties off and tossed them under the table at me except for Keisha, who stood up, removed her daisy dukes and sat back down. I looked eagerly to see her delicious pussy now fully exposed to my hungry view, but she'd put on a pair of panties. Oh well, the night was young. The other guy... Charlie... just stepped out of his pants and kicked them away, which was pretty uneventful, since they were already draped around his ankles.

I crawled over to Jerry and took his eight-inch dick, which had a sweet upward curve, between my lips, and began worshipping his dick head.

"I can't believe this is your fucking mother who's giving me head," he moaned.

"Just wait until you see me fucking my mama," Keisha said wickedly, revealing to Amber's four guests our willingness to commit incest.

"What? Have you really fucked your mom?" Missy asked.

"Not yet," Keisha admitted. Then after a pause, obviously for dramatic effect while I swirled my tongue around Jerry's fat dick head, "So far, I've only eaten Mama's pussy a few times."

"No way!" Missy gasped.

"Really?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, it was a dream come true," Keisha said, smacking her lips.

"And there was lots of cum, since she got my new nigger to squirt for the first time in her life," Amber added some colour commentary.

"Then we're going to want to see that," Charlie said.

"Maybe after you boys have deposited a load or two into or onto the new house nigger," Amber said, "You can watch a fun lesbian orgy and some incestuous pussy munching."

"That sounds great!" Charlie said.

Then they played a second hand, while I deep throated Jerry.

Missy won, and she immediately ordered, "My turn, nigger." She spread her legs, and I deserted the fat dick in my mouth, looking forward to discovering what that up-curve would feel like once it was pounding my pussy or banging my asshole, as I crawled over to the nylon-clad legs of the young girl. (Missy was the one who looked like she was fifteen.)

My daughter stood up again and dropped her panties (at last!), Amber and Jamie surrendered their dresses (Amber having put one on over her Mistress attire just before the game began), and Jerry just kicked his pants away.

"She certainly doesn't waste any time," Missy said, as I began licking her pussy.

"I wasted years by not being a nigger for white dick and pussy," I heard myself speaking up between licks. "I don't want to waste any more time."

"Fuck, your mother even is a bigger nigger whore than you are," Jamie said.

"Oh, I think I'm still a bigger nigger whore," Keisha said. "But she only surrendered to our Mistress tonight, so she might be giving me a run for my money real soon."

"Let's play the next hand," Amber said, and for a few minutes I licked Missy's pussy, which unlike Keisha and Mistress's, had some hair. Not a lot, but enough to snag the odd hair between my teeth, which was annoying.

"Get that tongue deep in my pussy, bitch," Missy demanded, reaching for the back of my head and pulling me closer.

"Yes, Mistress," I said without even thinking.

"Already trained," Missy said. "I like that."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, so completely into my submissive nature that I was ready to obey any white woman... or any white man.

"Can't we just fuck her now?" Charlie asked.

"Soon," Amber said.

"I need to drop this first load right now," Charlie said, and I heard him stand up.

"Oh, fuck," Keisha moaned a moment later, I guess having been fingering herself. "I'll raise you."

"Okay," Amber said. "I call."

"Full house," Keisha moaned louder as the table began shaking, I think because of Charlie. I still hadn't caught sight of his so-called horse dick, so I was still looking forward to it.

"Four of a kind," Amber countered.

"Fuck!" Keisha cursed.

"Yes, you will," Amber laughed. "Lots!"

"It's time to fuck," Jerry insisted as he too stood up. "Get out from under there, slut."

"But I was getting so close!" Missy whined.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get off soon enough," Jerry rebutted, as I crawled out to see everyone was now naked or in the process of getting naked... and my daughter was bent over the table getting fucked from behind by Charlie, meaning I still hadn't seen his fabled dick.

Jamie said, "Fine, but we take our liberties first."

"What?" Jerry asked.

"I'm saying that we girls get to play with the new nigger first," Jamie said in a tone announcing that she was in charge.

"No way," Jerry said, stroking his throbbing dick, which was now awash with precum.

"You heard her," Amber said. "Don't ever argue with a pregnant woman."

I looked at Jerry, and even though his dick looked ready to explode, he didn't dare say another word.

"On your back, nigger," Jamie ordered me, and now I noticed she wasn't just a little pregnant, but a good seven months along.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, tugging loose my bikini's slip knots to leave me wearing nothing but my white stockings and my white Nigger Slave collar, before I dove from on all fours to flat on the floor right next to her, and rolled onto my back.

The young pregnant woman waddled over to me and straddled me. Then as she lowered her pussy onto my face, she said, "Get eating, slut."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, as she dropped her pussy, this one extremely hairy, onto my face.

"Sorry for all the hair, but right now it takes too much effort for me to reach down there to shave," she apologised as I began to lick... trying to untangle a path to her pussy... her scent very strong, since it was captured by her dense pubic hair.

"Come over here and finger the slut," Jamie ordered someone while I licked her, having cleared somewhat of a path to her pink, slippery flesh.

"Oh fuck, harder, fuck me harder," my daughter begged, clearly enjoying the horse dick I hadn't yet seen.

"Remember that every man's loads go into or onto the new house nigger," Amber announced

"Let me extract the first load," Keisha moaned, clearly enjoying the fucking she was receiving.

I felt someone's fingers sliding inside my pussy.

"Let's spit-roast Keisha," Jerry urged.

"Not yet, I haven't finished with her ass. You can fuck her in a minute," Charlie said.

"Hurry up, then," Jerry said impatiently, while I continued struggling to clear an unobstructed path to Jamie's pussy through all that fucking pubic hair.

"Fuck another slut, if you're in such a hurry," Charlie said.

"Oh, fuck yes," Keisha screamed, "fuck!"

"Faster, nigger," Jamie demanded, since I'd been licking her slowly, still trying to untangle a wider path.

I obeyed, licking her up and down, up and down, pushing some more of the hair away.

Three fingers banged into me while I licked, and gradually found a decent path, and her pussy got wetter and wetter. Which matted her pubes, making my task much easier.

"That's it, there you go, nigger," she moaned.

"Oh fuck," Charlie groaned.

"Don't you dare come inside her," Amber growled.

"Yeah, yeah," he said. "Out of the way, Missy."

So that's who'd been doing such a wonderful job of fingering me! Missy pulled her fingers out of me, and Charlie asked kind of triumphantly, "Ready for my first load, nigger?"

"Yes," I said in a muffled voice, while I kept lapping the pregnant teen.

"Oh yeah, come all over her," Missy urged. "Coat her black skin with your dominant white cum."

"Fill my ass with that dick," Keisha moaned. Obviously, Jerry had waited his turn to use a nigger slut.

"You want my load, nigger?" Charlie grunted.

"Yes, Master," I heard myself say... having never imagined myself using that word to address any man!

"Don't you mean Massa?" Charlie teased in his southern drawl.

Oh no! Shit! Fuck! I was afraid that might happen! Hearing that dreaded word sent chills up my spine, and I shot him my coldest look that said, I just KNOW you didn't say what the fuck it sounded like you said! But of course since my face was still buried in Jamie's flowing pussy he didn't get the message, and the only actual words that came out of my mouth were, "Yes Massa, pleeze cum all ovah yo nigga's body."

"Fucking slut," he grunted, and he spewed a big, warm load all over my tits.

"Yeah! Coat her udders," Missy cheered him on.

"Yes, Massa! Thank ya, Massa!" I moaned, the warm shower of cum turning me on even while I kept licking.

"Oh yes, eat me nigger, eat my white cunt," Jamie moaned, as she began grinding on my face while she leaned forward, giving me better access to her pussy. I leaned my head up as I felt some fingers... probably Missy's again... go back into my pussy, and then two fingers in my asshole... while Jamie squeezed my tits and used them for balance... while also rubbing Charlie's white cum into my skin.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, as Missy (probably) began vigorously finger fucking both of my holes... two fingers in each.

"Oh fuck, slam my shit hole," Keisha moaned.

"Remember Jerry, all your loads go into or onto the house nigger," Amber said.

"Yes, coat my Mama with your big fucking white loads," Keisha encouraged.

"Oh fuck, your Mom has a nasty fucking tongue," Jamie moaned, as she started thrusting her hips up and down, and so I kept my tongue extended to do my house nigger duty.

"I love your pussy," I declared between licks.

"Isn't she a great slut?" Amber asked.

"Oh yes," Jamie moaned, and I sensed her orgasm was getting close.

So I lapped even more aggressively.

"Oh, fuck yes, keep licking, nigger," Jamie demanded, squeezing my tits so hard it was almost painful... as Missy continued finger banging both of my holes.

I lapped as vigorously as I could, and I was soon rewarded by a primal scream and a gush of heavenly juice that sprayed out of her, all over my face, and drained into my wide-open mouth.

"Oh fuck, ream my shithole," Keisha begged, clearly loving Jerry's curved dick up her poop chute.

"Oh yeah, your nigger asshole is so fucking tight," Jerry bellowed.

"Ya think? Then just you wait until you manage to wedge your dick inside my Mama's back door," Keisha moaned, and I could hardly wait as well... I was really looking forward to some big white dick... as Missy's fingers inside my holes were driving me wild... the pot potion still making them extra sensitive.

"Yeah, we're gonna absolutely destroy your mother's holes," Charlie promised.

"Oh, I know you will," Keisha moaned, as Jamie weakly rolled off me to lay on her side, and she began slapping my clit. "Come, nigger! Come, you nasty slut," she demanded, as I collapsed onto my back.

"Yes, Mistresses, make your nigger cum," I begged both girls, as my orgasm rose quickly, and then rippled right through me. "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

As Missy pulled her fingers out, I coated her face with my cunt cum, as it spewed everywhere... apparently my pot enhanced orgasms were all squirting ones.

"Fuck, you dumb nigger, you just soaked me," Missy said.

"Sorrrrrrrry," I apologized weakly, as this newest orgasm rendered me totally helpless.

I was still lying there in the afterglow of that orgasm, my eyes closed in a brief moment of serenity, when I felt some warm cum splattering all over my face.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, enjoying the warm, creamy shower.

"Time for round two," Charlie announced from nearby.

"You're insatiable," Missy teased him.

"Whenever I have any niggers to fuck, I stay hard," he shrugged.

"Especially niggers with big booties," Jerry added, as I wiped cum from my left eyelid and then opened them both, and saw him standing over me.

"Hey, niggers with big booties to fuck? You're talking about me," I smiled.

"Get over here," Charlie ordered.

I slowly rolled over and crawled to him, and gasped when I... finally!... saw what was between his legs. Indeed, it was a horse dick! It was the biggest white dick I'd ever seen outside of a porn movie. It must have been a foot long. "Holy shit!" I gasped.