Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twelve and a half inches," he said, as I stared at it with the awe of admiring the Mona Lisa or Michelangelo's David... both which I'd seen on a trip to Europe a few years ago.

"It's fucking huge," I said, unable to take my eyes off it.

"Yeah," he said, as he took a step forward and slapped my face with it.

"I mean it's majestic," I said, completely captivated by the dick before me.

"I know," he said, as my daughter came and knelt down beside me.

"Feed your mom my cock," Charlie ordered.

"Yes, Massa," Keisha replied, the word sounding as nastily submissively hot as it had coming out of mine. "Open up, Mama."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied on a whim, letting her know I was willing to obey her as wholeheartedly as I would any of the others.

"Shit," Jerry laughed, now also standing in front of the two of us.

"Mama?" Keisha asked, surprised.

"Yes honey, I want to be your slave too," I said, getting a rush of adrenaline from saying it.

"Oh, Mama!" Keisha gushed, twisting sideways and kissing me.

I kissed her back, and Missy said, "Holy shit!"

"Wow!" Jamie said.

"My niggers never stop surprising me," Amber bragged, as my daughter's tongue explored my mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, but these dicks aren't going to suck themselves," Charlie pointed out after a minute or so of my daughter's and my intimate kissing.

"Sorry, Massa," Keisha apologized, after breaking the kiss. "Now open wide, Mama."

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, as Keisha took the enormous white dick in her dark hand... I found the contrast in colours captivating.

Keisha placed her other hand on the back of my head, and she guided the horse dick into my mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Charlie groaned, as I wrapped my dick-sucking lips around his fat monster.

"Get sucking, Mama," Keisha ordered.

"And you get sucking me," Jerry said, still hard, even after dropping his first load all over my face.

And I began sucking.

Taking half of his dick in my mouth with each slow, forward bob.

"That's it, nigger. Nigger-lip it nice and slow for your new master."

"Mmmmmmmm," I responded, as I did just that.

No way was I taking a foot long sausage through my mouth and beyond, but I was determined to take as much of it as I possibly could.

"Your daughter can swallow all of it," Charlie told me.

"Although fuck, did she gag the first time you face fucked those big, fat lips," Jerry chuckled.

"But now I can chug down that monster dick as easily as breathing," my daughter added.

"Plus in your pussy and ass," Charlie added.

"Of course," Keisha agreed. "Any good nigger is a three-hole nigger."

"So true," Jerry said.

The entire time they were talking, I was sucking. I now had over seven inches in my mouth... which meant two or three inches were down my throat... but I still wasn't close to swallowing that entire monster, and I wasn't sure I could even handle all of it in my pussy...never mind in my ass!

"Let's spit-roast these bitches," Missy said.

"Get onto all fours, but don't let my cock leave your mouth," Charlie ordered me.

It wasn't easy, and I wobbled a bit as I did as I was told. Once I was on all fours, I felt cold hands on my hips, and then a fake dick sliding into my pussy, while I resumed bobbing.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned, my pot infused pussy tingling with pulsating pleasure the moment that dick slid into me.

"Nothing like seeing a black slut taking our dicks from both ends," Jerry moaned.

"I don't mind a black slut munching my pussy either," Jamie added.

"Or double penetrating a black slave," Charlie added.

"Or even triple teaming one," Missy added.

As they discussed options for our visual appeal as if we weren't there, I began rocking my body back and forth, taking more and more of Charlie's huge dick in my mouth, and then taking the entire plastic dick... I assume wielded by Missy, since her voice sounded closer... into my pussy... fire burning inside me from the THC-enhanced pleasure of her dick, as well as my task at mouth.

"She's quite the eager MILF nigger," Charlie said, while I was now taking almost nine of his inches into my mouth... although I was almost gagging while doing it.

"And she'll keep practicing until she can take your entire horse cock in all three of her holes," Amber said... which made me wonder what she was doing during all of this.

"Oh fuck," Keisha moaned; I could hear her getting hammered from behind.

"Remember boys, every load ends up either inside or on the outside of our new house nigger," Amber reminded them.

"My next load is going up her pussy," Charlie said, as he grabbed my head and thrust his entire dick in my mouth. I gagged as the extra three and a half inches entered my esophagus... making my eyes water.

"Oh yeah, face fuck the bitch," Missy said, slapping my ass hard, proving my deductions about who was fucking me correct.

"Make her gag on that dick," Jamie added.

As Mr. Horse Dick furiously and roughly face fucked me, his balls now consistently bouncing on my chin, the seemingly impossible having become possible, I just focused on breathing through my nose and doing my best not to gag... which I nonetheless did at least a dozen times.

"Keep those big lips wrapped around my cock, nigger," he barked as he fucked my mouth as if it were a pussy.

I obeyed, and after a few more thrusts and a couple more smaller gags, I began taking all of it smoothly, without any gagging at all.

"Shit, she's mastering it the very first time," Missy gasped, sounding very impressed.

"What a nigger!" Jamie said.

"Yeah, she's a keeper," Charlie said, and then he pulled out, and then I was soon looking at Jerry's hard, up-curved dick... dripping with my daughter's saliva.

"Girls, come spit-roast me," Keisha demanded, as Missy pulled out and Charlie went behind me.

"I don't think your dick will even fit," I said doubtfully, looking back at Charlie.

"Oh, it'll definitely fit," he disagreed, and he slammed his entire twelve-inch-plus monster into my pussy with a single hard, deep thrust.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!!" I screamed, intense pain coursing through me, but also great pleasure, as my pussy was filled in a fashion I seriously hadn't thought possible.

"Suck, slut," Jerry ordered, slapping my cheek with his smaller, but still impressive dick.

"Yes, Massa," I replied, by now loving the way that derogatory historical word flowed out of my mouth. I then opened wide and welcomed in his dick... while Charlie remained motionless, but still balls deep in my pussy.

"Lookin' good! Now spit-roast my Mama," Keisha said. "Show us niggas the power of big white dick."

"Yes, destroy my holes with your fucking huge white dicks," I said, briefly pulling Jerry's dick out of my mouth to speak.

"Because we're your what?" Jerry demanded, once again slapping my face with his moderately big, hard dick. I mean eight inches is nothing to apologise for, but with Charlie's in play, it only seemed moderately large.

"You're both, my owners, and my big-dicked white studs," I listed, wanting his dick back inside my mouth ASAP, and wanting Charlie's dick to begin fucking me... since his doing no more than lingering inside me was the ultimate tease... even with the pot-infused lubrication stimulating me.

"Nastiest nigger ever," Jerry said as he slid his dick back in my mouth... and then taking the initiative, I resumed my rocking horse eagerness... taking his sweet, curved eight-inch dick all the way inside my mouth... deep throating his dick almost without any effort... and then thrusting my big black booty back to ram Charlie's python of a dick up my pussy.

"Shit, she's taking that dick easily," Missy exclaimed.

"Even a bigger slut than her daughter," Jamie chimed in.

"The best mother and daughter niggers ever," Charlie agreed, as I bounced back to take his amazing dick all the way inside my pussy... the pot lube making it doable, but also creating waves of pure ecstasy with each and every deep filling... deeper than should have been humanly possible.

As I rocked back and forth, I felt such a rush from devouring an eight-inch dick in my mouth, and then twelve-plus inches in my pussy.

"Oh yeah, take it all, nigger," Charlie cheered, slapping my ass while I rode his dick.

I moaned in response... another orgasm quickly rising through me ... the pot lube enhancing my already pleasure-happy pussy.

"Look at those niggers," Jamie said. "They're moving in perfect unison."

I couldn't turn my head to see what Keisha was doing, but I assumed she was getting a tamer version of being spit-roasted, since two living dicks definitely trumped plastic ones.

"Yeah, they are," Missy laughed.

"Oh fuck," I moaned a dozen or so backs and forths later, as another orgasm was about to burst.

"Don't you dare come yet, nigger," Charlie warned. "Don't come until you feel my load filling that sloppy cunt of yours."

"Then please hurry up and come in your nigger, Massa," I begged, slipping Jerry's dick out of my mouth and desperately needing to come.

"You begging for your Master's cum to breed your nigger hole?" he taunted, grabbing my hips and roughly pounding me.

"Yesssss," I moaned loudly. "Breed your nigger slut... give me your big load..."

Jerry slid his dick back into my mouth and began face fucking me, as I remained on all fours, taking over eighteen inches of dick into my mouth and pussy.

"Come inside her," Missy demanded.

"Yes, breed the bitch," Jamie added.

"Just like I bred you," Charlie shot back.

"Yes, but this time, actually knock the nigger up," Jamie returned another salvo.

Huh?! I hadn't considered I could get knocked up tonight... I wasn't on the pill or anything... and Jeremy had always worn a condom.

"Do you want a white baby?" Charlie asked.

Jerry pulled out and I replied, no thought of long-term consequences, just my desire to come, "Yes, go for it! I'll be your baby carrying nigger. Just fill my pussy and let me come."

"All right," he said, continuing to hammer me from behind.

"I'm done talking for now. Face fuck me, Massa," I demanded.

Jerry obliged, and in another thirty seconds I felt his load flowing down my throat... the salty seed tasting and feeling so fucking satisfying.

"Swallow it all, bitch," he grunted, even though I had no hesitation in doing just that.

"Get ready, my baby carrying nigger," Charlie said, and then he grunted and filled my pussy with his dominant seed.

I screamed the moment he unloaded in me, my own orgasm triggered, "Yes, Massssssssssaaaahhh!"

I collapsed forward, my face between Jerry's feet, and Charlie didn't slow down as he unloaded his sperm inside me.

"Fuck," I groaned weakly while the orgasm ripped through my very being.

"Yeah, this white baby batter is deep inside your womb, nigger," Charlie gloated, continuing to fuck me.

"Yes, Massa," I moaned, unable to do anything but pray my aging body would repel the big load attacking my hopefully not very vulnerable eggs.

"Oh, God yes, Mistress," Keisha screamed as her own orgasm slammed into her a minute or so after mine. I glanced over to see Jamie pounding her from behind while Missy stood before her with a strap-on, not needing to move a muscle to plunge over and over into her throat.

"You'd better go and suck Charlie's cum out of your Mama's pussy before you have yourself a baby sibling," Amber said, having been largely quiet this entire time.

It was only when I looked up at her as Charlie pulled out of my pussy, that I saw that she was filming me... had she been filming this entire sexual debauchery? Probably.

Yet, like all those sperms assaulting my eggs and the terrifying reality I could end up pregnant, I had no power to prevent Amber from filming me. I was her pet... her toy... her slave... her nigger.

"Oh Mama," Keisha said, as I felt her flip me onto my back, spread my still trembling legs, and dive into my pussy, which was still ultra-sensitive.

"Ooooooh, baby," I moaned, as I felt her tongue part my pussy lips and do its best to suck all the cum out of my pussy.

"Fucking hot," Missy said, perving on our incestuous act.

"Sixty-nine, niggers," Jamie ordered, as she rubbed her distended tummy while standing in front of me.

Keisha kept licking as obediently, she swung her body around to straddle my face.

I, still only living in this endless moment of sexual submission and mindless obedience, leaned up and licked my daughter's very wet pussy lips.

"Fucking delicious," Jerry said.

"Yes, it is," both Keisha and I responded in perfect unison, and then we both laughed.

"I love licking your pussy, Mama," Keisha said, as she really probed my sensitive hole.

"I love being my sweet daughter's nigger Mama," I replied wickedly. The nastier I was degraded, the more it stimulated my pleasure, as I hungrily licked my daughter's pussy.

"Fuck, this is hot," Jerry said, assumedly watching our incestuous act.

"Yeah, there's nothing better than mindless bimbo nigger sluts," Charlie agreed.

"You like watching me eat my daughter's pussy, Massa, suh?" I asked.

"Yeah, slut," Charlie agreed.

"Come and eat me, Charlie," Jamie ordered.

"Get one of the niggers to do it," he retorted.

"They're fucking busy!" Jamie snapped. "You're the one who knocked me up, so you get to fucking eat me whenever I fucking tell you to."

There wasn't any response, while yet another orgasm was rising thanks to my daughter's amazing tongue, and my head started getting light, before Jerry made the whipped sound.

"Oh really, Jerry," Missy asked. "Get over here and eat my asshole."

"I don't think so," he replied.

"Do you think I'm fucking asking your opinion?" Missy snapped. "Do as your fucking told, or you won't get any more of my pussy... and tonight you won't get the house nigger's asshole."

He emitted a heavy sigh, and I smiled at the strong will of these two cute white women. It was good to see women in charge of men.

"Want to come, Mama?" Keisha asked, as I felt her fingers slide inside me.

"Yes please, Mistress," I replied. "Finger bang your pet Mama."

"Oh, I'll do more than that," she said, and then she flipped me onto my side and slid two fingers in, found my g-spot, and tapped away while simultaneously sucking my clit between her lips.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I screamed, the intensity of the pleasure inside and outside of my pussy igniting instant euphoria through my entire body.

"Come, Mama pet; come, Mama slave," Keisha ordered, as she slapped my clit with one hand while finger banging my pussy and putting pressure on my g-spot with the other.

"Yes Mistress, yes Mistress; oh, fuck yes, Mistress," I babbled while I tried to lick her, but was unable to do anything at all while my newest orgasm ripped through me.

"No one compels a g-spot orgasm like Keisha," Missy said.

"Oh yeah; now get over here Keisha, and show Charlie how to eat a girl," Jamie ordered, as I lay on the carpet, a leaking, trembling mess.

"Yes Mistress," Keisha said, giving my pussy one, deep, farewell-for-now kiss, tapping my g-spot one final time, and getting up.

"And you have another white pussy to munch as well," Missy said, suddenly standing over me.

Obediently I rolled onto my back, and she lowered her pretty pink pussy onto my face.

"Oh, yes slut, lick that pussy," Missy moaned.

"And G-spot slut, I need to come all over your pretty black face," Jamie said.

"Yes Mistress," Keisha repeated, as I licked the delicious pussy sitting on my face, as she began slapping my pussy... making my body twitch each time.

"You like that, nigger?" Missy asked.

"Yes Mistress, I love it," I replied, each slap zinging a wave of pleasure directly through my sensitive pussy and to my very core.

"Once you're done with this pussy, the boys are really going to destroy your holes," Missy informed me.

"Can't wait," I replied mindlessly, focused on the pussy my face was currently engaged with, and also pleased with her promise of even more dick.

"I get her asshole," Charlie said, which made my eyes go wide. My mouth, throat and pussy had already succeeded in the seemingly insurmountable task of hosting that monster dick, but could my asshole? Before this evening, nobody had ever been in there!

"Think she can take it?" Missy asked.

"Like I care," Charlie replied callously. "Her holes are mine to fuck however I want."

"Those holes belong to all of us," Jamie corrected.

"Semantics," Charlie said dismissively, as Missy began to grind her hips back and forth, thus giving me a pussy juice face wash... and I started to feel a little bit high... so I guessed Amber or my daughter had used some pot lotion on her pussy.

"Think you can take Charlie's horse cock up your butt?" Jamie asked me.

"I really don't know," I answered truthfully. Then after a brief pause, I added, "But there's only one way to find out."

"Then hurry up, slut," Charlie barked at me impatiently.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, you nasty nigger," Jamie screamed; she must have just gotten my pride and joy daughter's special g-spot orgasm.

"I'm not going to rush such a good thing, so fuck you," Missy moaned, as she used my face for her pleasure.

"Deal. Right after I'm done with the house nigger's ass," Charlie replied.

"Yeah, whatever," Missy tossed back.

"The women are staying overnight," Amber announced. "We're going to have a lezzie slumber party."

"Mmmmmmm," Missy moaned. "Sounds delicious!"

"Exactly, because my pussy isn't going to eat itself," Amber replied.

"I am getting rather hungry," Missy said... Amber had just reminded everyone who was ultimately in charge.

"Me first," Jamie said.

"No, me," Missy protested as she rapidly rode my face. Then she suddenly cried, "Noooooo!"

"You'll get your turn too," Amber said; I assumed Jamie had just crawled between Mistress Amber's legs for her ultimate taste treat.

"You didn't get me off fast enough, nigga!" Missy complained, pinching my nipples hard as she really rode my face.

I thought that was unfair, since she'd just indicated her preference for leisurely, but I was in no position to complain. So, "Sooooorrrrrry," I replied, as the pain of the nipple pinching battled against my earlier pussy pleasure.

"Get my dick ready for your mom's ass," Charlie said.

"Yes Massa. You're really going to destroy Mama's asshole with your horse dick," Keisha said.

"I'll be gentle," he said.

"Shuuuuure, you'll be," Jerry said sarcastically.

"Well, at least at first," Charlie chuckled.

"Oh, fuck nigger, fuck, fuck, fucking fuckety fuck," Missy babbled, not the most profound nasty talk of all time, as she came all over my face.

I lapped up her sweet pussy juices as they oozed out of her and into my hungry mouth.

"All right, it's DP time," Charlie declared.

"You ready Mama?" Keisha asked.

"I'm a little nervous," I admitted, as Missy rolled off me.

"The pot lube will make it lots easier to take," Keisha said, bending down and kissing me.

"Lie down Jerry," Charlie said. "Dick-side up."

"Why don't I get her ass first?" Jerry whined.

"Because you don't," Charlie said.

"Whatever," he said, and he lay down beside me.

"Straddle him, nigger," Charlie ordered.

"Okay," I said, rolling off my back very slowly. My body had already been really used today, so exhaustion was beginning to take over. I was also in a haze because I was clearly quite high... both mentally and physically.

I straddled him, excited to feel his fat, nicely curved dick in my pussy. Keisha caringly held my hand as I lowered myself onto his dick. I moaned loudly as it filled my wanton pussy. It too was quite high, as was my rectum.

"Oh yeah, such a wet, warm cunt," Jerry said.

"A wet, warm nigger cunt," I corrected, looking down on him after swallowing all eight inches into my needy pussy.