Tale of Two Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Jake. You can play with them any time you want."

Jake is surprised to hear her say that.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now, keep doing what you're doing."

As he moves his hands to her neck and shoulders, he bends down and licks the tip of her nipple.

"Don't tease me Jake. You will pay for it in due time," she says with a smile.

"Sorry Kat."

As he pulls away, she grabs his head with both hands and returns him to her tits.

"I was kidding Jake," she said, smiling.

"Ohhh... Duuugh. Okay..." he said, about as embarrassed as he can be.

As he licks, kisses and bites her nipples, she guides his hands to knead her tits and make her happy.

Jake remains with her tits, at her insistence, before moving back between her legs. He picks up her left leg and rubs her feet, then her lower leg, then up her thigh to her pussy. Then he moves to her other leg and does the same.

As he has both her legs up above her body, he spreads them apart and stares at her pussy. Kat is a little embarrassed by the exposure of her pussy, but she wants him to stare at her. It's making her wet.

Not having any good reason to stop caressing her body, he releases her legs and puts his thumbs on either side of her pussy, the rest of his hand on her tummy, and moves his thumbs up and down. Then he squeezes her lips together, causing her to moan and wiggle her ass.

"Kat, I've got this overwhelming desire to fondle your pussy. What do you say, okay with you?"

"Just do it Jake."

"I'm not experienced at this so you have to teach me how to please you. I'll be very happy if you do that for me," Jake tells her.

"I'll do that for you, no problem," she replies.

Jake is surprised she's allowing him to do that to her, but wastes no time either. He moves her legs apart with her feet flat on the bed as her knees rise above her. Her pussy comes into his view again and he lays on the bed so his face is close to her lips. He uses his fingers to caress her outer lips. Then he notices a sparkle on her inner lips. She's turned on by his manipulations.

Jake is getting braver and more confident by the minute, so he runs his finger through the middle of her lips as she moans. He lightly pinches her lips and she moans again.

"You like that?"

"I do. Push your finger into my pussy please, as far as it will go and feel around inside."

He does and she responds with pleasure.

"That feels so good. Take your finger out, circle it around my clit and tease me to orgasm."

He does that until he gets another take on it. He teases her clit with his finger until his tongue replaces it and his finger moves back into her pussy. Kat moans quietly and doesn't stop him the whole time he lightly licks her clit and fingers her pussy.

"God Jake, that feels so wonderful. You're seriously turning me on... I want you to take my virginity."

"That's crossing a serious..."

"Do it Jake. Stick your cock inside me. We'll talk about it later," she said, interrupting.

"Are you a virgin Kat?"

"Not for long. I want you to take my cherry so bad you will never believe it in your wildest fantasy."

"Are you protected?"

"For some time now. Hurry, get your cock in me please."

Kat notices Jake is asking the right questions and she can tell by the size of his cock he wants to fuck her as much as she wants him to.

Jake crawls up her body and lines his cock to her essence. She reaches for it and guides it into her pussy as she moans. It's Jake's turn to moan as his virgin cock enters Kat's virgin pussy until he meets some resistance. He pauses to give her time to adjust to his size.

"Are you sure you want me to take your cherry?"

"More than you know Jake. Do it. Do it now. Ram your cock into me, hard and fast," she replies and raises her legs over his back and clamps him into her.

He does, and Kat feels the instant pain. He stops, not moving a muscle with his cock buried deep in her pussy and she's god awful tight.

"You okay Kat?"

She pauses before answering, laying there with a smile on her face, then nods.

"The pain is going away now. You have a huge cock. It fills me up to overflowing. Let me get use to your size, then you can start fucking me good."

He waits for her okay, then starts with slow strokes until her pain is behind her.

"Ohhh Jake, your cock is so big. Fuck me hard and long. I need you so bad."

He does. He fucks her for a while until his own orgasm makes a hasty appearance.

"I'm going to cum Kat."

"Fill me Jake. Fill me up."

She's so sexy and he can't believe his best friend is so horny for him. He never expected that from her.

Jake fucks her hard and fast as her climax rises from her depths. It's a wonder it happens, but they both orgasm at the same time. He fills her pussy to overflowing and after he shoots his last load inside her, he rolls off her and lays next to her as sweat pours off both of them. As Kat gets more energetic, she speaks.

"My turn Jake. You up to it?"

"Depends on what you plan on doing to me."

"Is that you asking me?"

"I guess it is."

"Because of what you did for me, I want to fondle your cock. I know it's the part of you that requires the most sexual attention so I'll fondle it until it gets hard as a rock, then I want to learn how to give you blowjobs and, eventually, fuck your brains out."

"Sounds like you enjoyed what I did to you."

"Very much so and you will enjoy what I do to you as well."

"Go for it Kat."

She picks up her panties, cleans off his cock, then her pussy, gets between his legs and picks his semi-hard cock up with her mouth. She immediately notices the hardness of his cock. She has to adjust to get his cock in her mouth, but with some effort, she does, but only about three inches of his full length.

As his parents, completely naked, reach the base of the stairs leading to their bedroom, Mary reaches for John's cock and he grabs her ass and pressures her asshole, which feels really good to his wife. As they reach the top of the stairs, Mary stops dead in her tracks and whispers to John.

"Jake is home. What do we do?"

"Tip-toe and don't make a sound," he replies, so they proceed.

As Kat sucks Jake's cock into her mouth for the first time, Jake hears his Mom and Dad returning to their bedroom. He stops Kat so they don't hear them. After they go by, he allows her to continue sucking him so hard he's going to moan loudly, but stops himself before he catches the attention of his Mom and Dad.

"You did that very well," he whispers.

"Not from practice, if that's what you're wondering. Porn, Jake. I watch a lot of it," she whispers back.

He moves his hand to the back of her head as she slips his cock back in her mouth. After a significant amount of time sucking him, his inexperience gets the best of him as he shoots his load into her mouth, unexpectedly.

"I'm sorry, I should have let you know I'm about to cum, but I was immersed in sooo much pleasure, I couldn't speak. You sure know how to suck my cock."

"It was the first time I've ever sucked a cock. I saved it for you... Time for phase two."

Although his cock is big, she mounts him because the anticipation is killing her. Her pussy has been waiting for his cock for a long time and for the second time, her eyes are closed as Kat slides slowly down on his cock, allowing her vaginal walls to conform to the size of his cock. She's very wet and her pussy grips his cock with all her might. His best friend is fucking him so hard it surprises him.

Jake watches in fascination as her tits bounce. He reaches up and holds her tits in his hands and feels their weight bouncing in his grip. He doesn't believe how her pussy lips cling to his cock as she strokes it with her pussy.

Jake fights hard to stay quiet as she rides his cock. He continues to knead her tits as she bounces on him. Kat is holding her own pleasure in check, but wants to scream. His cock is hard as hell now and he's meeting her with thrusts of his own, and feels his orgasm building. Finally he shoots his load into her pussy and that triggers her orgasm. Jake has cum three times now and he's fairly exhausted.

As they lay recovering, she rolls to him and buries her face into his neck, her tits burning on his chest, one leg over his and her hand wrapped around his cock. She starts crying as he comforts his best friend, now his lover.

"Why are you crying?" he asks her.

"Are you ready to be shocked Jake?" she asks as she pulls away from his neck, looking at him.

He raises his head and looks her in the eyes.

"I've known you for a long time Kat. I don't think there's anything you can do or say that will shock me."

"We'll see... I've... wanted you... to fuck me since I was old enough to enjoy men. You've been my constant companion for as long as I can remember and you've always treated me with respect. Because of that and many other things I've observed, I fell in love with you a long time ago."

Jake drops his head back on the bed with a happy smile on his face, which he covers with his hands moments later.

"What," she asks as she props her head up on her arm.

"Kat..., my dear Kat. You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that to me. You were never an affectionate person, not to me anyway. We've been close, but I didn't get that personal connection from you, so I copied your actions and kept our relationship plutonic. I wish I knew this years ago. If I did, things would be very different now."

He continues, saying, "I really didn't plan to caress your body tonight. It was a very spontaneous act as I fell in lust with you. As I progressed, I experienced this deep feeling, something I've never before felt. I knew it was love and I was happy for me, but I didn't know why you so freely let me remove your panties and caress your naked body. Now it all makes sense. Our feelings for each other are mutual. I'm in love with you as well."

Kat crawls on top of him and cries happy tears as she buries her face into his neck. Her tits burn into his chest and he cherishes her more than he ever has before. He wraps his arms around her and holds her tight as she cries.

As Kat gets herself under control, she looks into his eyes, then kisses him. Her pussy is getting wet again and Jake's cock is getting hard. She's horny for cock and he has a willing one, but she feels dirty and is ready for a shower.

"We have to be ready to travel tomorrow. Are you ready for it?" she asks.

"I'm ready to travel with you at any time. Now I understand why you volunteered to go with me to visit my grandparents. It all makes sense now."

"I had every intention of talking with you about this subject while at your grandparents, but I'm glad we did it here and now. We can be more free with ourselves from now on."

"I'm also glad we're having this chat. Now we can move on together. We still have another year of high school, then college, but what happens after that, neither of us knows right now."

"I'm no longer a virgin either and I'm very glad you took my cherry. I really mean that Kat."

"You made a woman out of me today and I love that you waited for me. I waited for you, too. Now I feel so complete, as a woman."

"So am I, as a man though."

"Incidently, why did you come over here tonight?"

"I just came over to ask you if you were prepared for the trip tomorrow. As I came in the front door, I heard a moan coming from the pool so I went over to see what's happening. The scene mesmerized me. I froze at the sight of two people having sex before my very own eyes. You scared the crap outa me when you covered my mouth. I was seriously scared you caught me red handed being a dirty girl, but for whatever reason, I couldn't stop. I was embarrassed and didn't want to face you, but had no choice."

"You did what I would have done in the same scenario Kat. No problems. I would have reacted the same way if the tables were reversed... Do you plan to stay with me tonight, or go home?"

"Do you want me to stay the night with you?" she asks.

"Very much so."

"I want to stay with you more than you know, but I've got to go home. That may change in the future though."

"May change?"

"Good catch... Will change."

Jake stands up with her and puts her clothes on in the reverse order he took them off, her panties being the last. She lifts her feet, one at a time, and pulls them up to her knees, stops and stands up. He gets close to her and put his arms around her with his hands on her ass. Then he lifts her skirt out of the way and puts his hands on her bare ass.

"My perception of a perfect girlfriend is one that's beautiful, sexy, intelligent, affectionate and confident. You have all of those attributes so tomorrow, when I pick you up in the morning, you need to wear something that allows me total access to your body with little resistance. I'll let you decide what that will be."

"Panties are definitely not required now, or anytime moving forward. I'll wear something that will give you access to me as well. So, you have the option of me pulling your panties all the way up, or removing them. Your choice Sweetheart."

"Take 'em off," she said without hesitating. "I'll put them in my pocket. They're dirty anyway, but you have to spend more time with my ass before I go home for the night."

He says nothing, just kneads her ass and gets her turned on. He turns her around and removes her panties, with her help. Then he bends her over, her outstretched hands braced on the bed. He pushes her skirt up to rest on her back and sticks his tongue in her pussy, then all around her lips. When he licks her clit, she explodes in another orgasm. He didn't expect that, but licks her clean. Kat didn't expect that either, but it happened.

Her asshole is intriguing him so he licks that as well. All the time she's moaning as quietly as she can. He spends too much time licking her asshole and she keeps wiggling her ass at him, wanting more.

He wants very much to please her in the same manner he expects her to please him, so he does. It gets to the point that he wants to fuck her like this, but doesn't push it. It's late and he wants her to be ready for tomorrow. It gives him hopes she will be a live wire in bed.

He stands behind her and pulls her up as she sighs, and forces her ass into his hard cock. He reaches to caress her tits as she raises her arms to his head and messed his hair up.

"I enjoyed that," she said.

"I know you did, that's why I did it... Time to go Baby Girl. I hope you don't mind me calling you that, because you will likely hear it a lot, if it's okay."

"I like it. See you in the morning Baby," she said, then kisses him like she means it. "I hope you don't mind me calling you that because you will likely hear it a lot, if it's okay."

"Touché Baby Girl. I'll deal with it. You want me to walk you home?"

"I can handle it, but thanks for asking."

"Nite Jake."

"Nite Kat."

With that said, she's off and Jake returns to his room and flops down on his bed, falling asleep a short time later.

********

In the morning, Jake knocks on her front door. Kat opens it immediately and embraces him, giving him a passionate kiss. He returns her passion with his own tight embrace and kiss.

"Good morning Baby Girl. You look so beautiful. You feeling good today?"

"I'm great, thanks to you. How are you feeling Baby?"

"Probably as great as you, maybe more."

They kiss again, then he helps her with her bags and puts them in the car for her.

Then her Mom appears in the doorway as Kat is about to get in the passenger side of his car with Jake holding the door open for her.

"Hi Mom. We gotta hit the road so see you in two weeks," she said, waving to her.

And off they go as she waves goodbye to her Mom excitedly.

For whatever reason, Kat insisted on putting one of her bags in the back seat. It's a long ride, but he has the necessary entertainment to keep it interesting.

She made the decision to wear a light summer dress, which buttons down the front, and stops just above her knees by 2 or 3 inches. Under the dress, she's wearing nothing. No panties, no bra, just a pair of open toe shoes. Jake is dressed in a pair of shorts that ties in front and a T-shirt. He's not wearing underwear either.

As soon as they get out of sight of the house, Kat slides over next to Jake and puts her hand on his cock. Instant hard-on. She's feeling his cock as it grows and is curious how to get inside his shorts.

"There's a drawstring on the inside you can untie which will give you access, if that's what you're wondering."

"That's exactly what I'm wondering Baby."

She finds the string and pulls the end and his shorts loosen up so she can easily get her hand inside with room to spare. She grabs his cock and squeezes it as a smile appears on his face and a moan emanates from his mouth. He keeps his eyes on the road, but once in a while, he's distracted by what she's doing.

"I love your cock."

Kat wants to clear the air a bit as she reviews, in her mind, what happened between them last night. She removes her hand from his cock and takes one hand off the wheel and holds it, interlacing his in her fingers with a tight grip.

"Jake, is our relationship just about sex?"

"No way Kat. There's a personal and an intimate part of our relationship. I don't want one without the other."

Kat squeezes his hand and said, "I love you Jake."

"You better, after what we said and did to each other last night."

She lays her head on his shoulder, smiles and squeezes his hand again.

Jake continues, "I believe having sex with you should be a rewarding experience for both of us, not just for you and not just for me. The feeling of love before, during and after sex, has got to be the best feeling we can have as a couple. Casual sex never really appealed to me and I don't really understand why."

"Yes, I thought about it many times, was tempted many times, but never followed through. I always wanted to know what sex is all about, just like all the other boys at school, but somehow I waited. That's why you're the first girl my cock has been inside, therefore, taking my cherry last night."

She pulls her skirt up and moves his hand between her legs as she spreads them apart. As his fingers touch her pussy, he takes control and fingers her gently as she moans her happiness for him.

"What I missed," he continues, "is having the girl next door actually living next door and I never realized how you felt about me. Back then, I knew you were intelligent, confident and beautiful, but the affectionate and sexy part I didn't know. Now, you act like you have been starved for sex. Sexy, absolutely. Shame on me for not seeing you as you truly are, but you hid it well."

"I had to hide it Jake. I didn't want you to like me just because I was the willing piece of ass next door. Nor did I want you to think I'm easy. I want all or none, just like you..."

"Teasing my pussy is getting me HOT. Reach farther down and rub my asshole for me please."

"Asshole? You want me to rub your asshole?"

"I do, if it's not to dirty for you, and maybe it will lead to something more down the road. You started it when you licked it last night. It felt really good so you can do it again, and again and I'll love you for it."

"Not a problem Baby Girl. I just want to make you happy and if I've got to kiss your ass to do it, so be it," he said, getting her to laugh. "I also have to tell you I also want to do it. I love your ass as much as your pussy and I love every part of you, just so you know."

He reaches for her asshole and rubs it as she spreads her legs and is moaning so much she's distracting him from his driving. He has to force himself to be glued to the road. Noticing this, Kat removes his hand from her asshole, sucks his fingers clean and puts it back on the steering wheel. Then she returns her hand inside his shorts to his cock.

123456...8