Tale of Two Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's cock goes to instant steel when he hears that and Kat can feel it in her hand. She strokes his cock harder now and tries to lick it, but can't get her head in his lap so she has to relent, for now.

Five minutes later, Jake pulls into a rest area and finds a nice, isolated area to park in. They get out and he opens the back door. She gets in and immediately unbuttons and removes her dress. He gets in and removes his shorts. His cock springs out, waiting for her attention. She sees it and bends over and sucks on it, but stops a little later.

Kat retrieves the rag and tells Jake to raise up so she can put it under him. Then she straddles his legs, facing the front seat, and lowers herself onto his cock as he points it at her essence. Her back faces him and she's completely naked as she guides his cock into her wet pussy.

Kat moans loudly as she feels him penetrate her. His cock slides easily inside her tight pussy and she's in heaven. She sinks down on his cock until it can go no further and relishes the pleasure she's feeling. Her pussy is full and she loves it. She stays like that for a while before speaking.

"Baby, there's no better feeling in this world than the tightness of your cock buried so deep in my pussy."

"Baby Girl, there's no better feeling in this world than the feel of your pussy gripping my cock as hard as you do."

Jake reaches for her tits, cupping them in his hands as he pulls her to him, kneading them and pinching her nipples from behind.

Kat enjoys the interlude, then sits up, raises herself up until just the tip of his cock is still inside her, then drops on it. Her eyes disappear into her head and she moans loudly. She does it again and again and cums all over his cock after only five strokes.

Jake can feel her body shiver as she cums. She stops long enough to get her senses about her, then continues fucking him, faster now. He moves his hands to her ass and raises her up, helping as much as possible as she pounds his cock with her pussy.

"You fill me to the brim. I'm seriously loving the sex you're giving me. I've already cum once and the next one isn't far off. I love you Baby."

Jake starts slamming his cock into her on her down stroke, which increases her pleasure and makes her cum all over his cock again. She continues stroking his cock with his help as Jake feels the familiar urge in his cock as it begins to boil.

"I'm going to give my load free of charge... And here it comes!"

He bangs her as hard as he can and explodes inside her pussy. Rope after rope fills her pussy as she has her third orgasm. As his cream leaks out of her pussy, still with his cock inside her, she leans back against him to catch up to herself as her hands reach for his head.

Jake relaxes as he caresses her tits again. She arches her back, pushing her tits into his hands.

"I love you Baby Girl. You fill me with so much pleasure its hard to think about life without you."

"I love you too Baby. Sometimes I can't believe how much you mean to me."

"I know that feeling too... We need to get going."

"Slide over when I get up and I'll clean your cock for you."

He does and she sucks and licks his cock clean.

"Bend over the front seat Sunshine, and I'll clean you up Baby Girl."

"Sounds like fun!"

She does and his licking her pussy gets her hot and bothered again, but he finishes cleaning her up so they can get back on the road. A smile comes to her face as she climbs off him.

Jake leans forward, finds his shorts and T-shirt and puts them back on. Kat finds her dress and puts it back on, but doesn't button all the buttons. Jake gets out first and waits for her to emerge, then closes the door and both get in the front seat, Kat first. She reaches over the seat to get the rag, puts it on the seat under her, lifts her skirt up and sits down on the rag, letting go of her skirt. She smiles at Jake as she does so.

"Just getting prepared, don't ya know," she says.

He smiles and starts the car. Getting back on the interstate, she pulls his cock out of his shorts into view and continues teasing it, which he hopes she will continue to do. Jake feels her tits before moving to her pussy, but this time, he spends more time rubbing her asshole.

"Thank you for stopping Baby. I really needed that."

"Actually, so did I."

As he teases her pussy with his fingers, she teases his cock with hers. They approach the last rest stop before getting off the interstate, he tells Kat he will pull off so they can clean up and put some underwear on. They use the restrooms and do what they have to do and return to the car. Back on the road, she gets close to him and leans her head against his shoulder.

"Their farm is about ten miles off the next exit so it won't be long before we get there. Having second thoughts yet?"

"Not as long as you're with me... I know I'll be working, and so will you. I'll be okay."

"You're the best Kat. I don't even have to remind myself of that anymore. I just have to tell you how important you are to me."

********

He gets off the interstate and drives for about 15 minutes until the farm comes into his view.

He turns into the driveway and pulls to a stop. His grandparents come out immediately and give him a hug. Then he introduces Kat. She's a little nervous, but opens up and gets comfortable with them quickly.

As they go inside, Jake holds her hand and Gramma and Grampa show them to the livingroom where they sit, chat and get acquainted.

"We need to tell you that Kat and I have found a connection with each other and it goes pretty deep from our perspective," Jake said.

"I'm surprised," Gramma said. "I just spoke to you two nights ago and you said nothing about that."

"I know."

Kat continues, "It was last night when we connected. It wasn't planned. It just happened."

"I'm really not surprised Jake. You have talked about her several times over the years."

Jake blushes and smiles as he picks up Kat's hand to hold it. Kat looks surprised and gives Jake a look.

"Hmmm," Kat said, looking at Jake. "For years?"

"Yup. I've talked to others about you because you've been my constant companion and best friend for so long. Now, things are a little different."

"So," he continues, "would it be okay with you and Grampa if Kat and I share the same room for our stay?"

"You've been talking about her for years Jake, and since you're both over 18, I'm sure we can accommodate a young couple in the house. Kat, why don't you pick your room while Jake goes to get your luggage."

"Thanks Gramma."

"We're taking you two to town for a nice meal at the restaurant tonight after the cows get milked and fed. Kat, you can go with them, if you like, so you can see what your boyfriend will be facing twice a day for the next two weeks. Or you're welcome to visit with me."

"May I go with Jake this time? I would like to know what he has to do. I've never been on a farm and Jake says it's a lot of work."

"Sure Kat. I would suggest you change your clothes though. It gets kinda smelly in the cow barn. You can change back into that dress for dinner, if you like."

"Okay. Let's make that the plan. Thanks for the heads up Gramma."

Jake goes to get their bags and returns to the bedroom Kat picked out. They get settled in their room, then she changes into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. They hug and kiss before returning to the livingroom to continue chatting with his grandparents. During that time, Kat leans on him several times and sits back up.

"Kat, it's okay with us if you display your affection for your boyfriend. I think I know what you're feeling right now, having been through it myself a few years ago, or more," Gramma said.

Jake and Kat giggle at her choice of words.

"Thanks Gramma. Don't mind if I do," Kat replies, giving her man a big hug.

Jake puts his arm around her and pulls her tight to him.

"Would you excuse us for just a second?" Jake asks.

"Sure," Gramma replies.

Jake kisses his girlfriend with serious passion, then breaks the kiss, leaving her gasping for air.

"Sorry, I just had to do that," Jake said, causing his grandparents to laugh.

"Yea, that was a long second," Grampa said.

They laugh as more talk follows and it finally comes time to do the chores in the barn. As they leave, Kat gets a little nervous about her role in the barn and Jake picks up on it.

"Don't worry Kat. Just stick near me and you'll be okay."

"Thanks Baby. I'll stick by you," she said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

She watches as Jake prepares the stalls with grain, then lets the cows in. Each cow went to her home stall and he locks them in. As the cows begin feeding on the grain, he mounts the milking machine on the first cow and starts it milking. Same for the second cow.

Then he breaks open a bale of hay and spreads it to the cows. Once all the milking is done and the cows are let out to pasture, Jake retrieves the manure tub and begins, using a pitchfork, to pick up the manure left behind and loads up the tub. Once its all loaded, he rolls it outside and dumps it in the already existing large pile while Grampa is washing all the milking utensils.

On the trip back to the house, Kat decides to tell them how impressed she is by the operation.

"I'm very impressed. I can't tell you how much I learned tonight," Kat informs them. "It was very educational for me, and a lot of work for you."

"It is," Jake and Grampa reply.

When they get home, they take a shower before going out to dinner. Kat stays close to her man and holds his hand as often as possible.

At the restaurant, it's a nice meal and we have a nice chat during the meal. As Grampa pays the bill, the rest of us walk slowly to the car.

When they get back to the house, Jake excuses himself and Kat so they can go play before getting up early in the morning. As they walk away, Kat mounts him and gets a free ride to the bedroom. His grandparents smile as they depart.

Kat is horny as hell, as Jake finds out when the door to the bedroom closes. Jake removes her dress and under wear, and takes his clothes off as the excitement is building in Kat. Jake sits down on the bed and tells Kat to sit on his lap facing him. She looks puzzled, but does it anyway. Soon, she finds out why he wants her to do so.

As soon a she settles in a comfy position on his lap, she pulls herself into him, wraps her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. Jake wraps his arms around the small of her back and pulls her into his crotch as tight as he can, then his hands begin to roam her body. She leans back as he licks and kisses her tits, then sucks and licks her nipples. His cock is pinned against his stomach and Kat wants it relocated.

She's getting impatient and wants to be fucked so Jake holds her tight as he stands, turns around and lays her on the edge of the bed. She reaches for his cock, not saying a word, and guides it to her pussy. Jake grabs her legs and holds them high, then puts them on his shoulders as his cock slides into his girlfriend's pussy, then he pulls back out.

He looks at her and she looks at him, then he jams his cock in her pussy and fucks her like there's no tomorrow. Kat struggles to hold her tongue as he fucks her hard. She jams her crotch into his cock every chance she gets and moans as quietly as possible, until he puts her panties in her mouth. Jake is relentless. He fucks her hard, then soft, then fast, then slow, until he feels the pressure building in his balls. Then he pounds her until he shoots his cum inside her pussy.

Kat is taking his pounding and loving every second of it. She struggles to stay quiet as possible, but even though she does the best she can, the panties do the rest. Her orgasm is building and she releases her juices all over his cock shortly after he creams her. They're both out of breath as they lay on the bed, him still above her.

Finally, Jake rolls off her and Kat rolls to him with one leg over his, grabs his cock and sucks him clean, then strokes it, possibly hoping to get another dose of cock before retiring for the night.

"I love you Jake. From the bottom of my heart, I love you. I've felt it for years."

"For years?" he asks.

"For many years. I've loved you since I was six years old."

"Six years old?"

"Yup, I knew it that long ago."

"Wow, that's kinda hard for me to fathom. How do you know that?"

"I don't know Jake. I just knew it."

"That's amazing, but I'm really glad you picked me. You can have any boy on this planet you want. The decision is all yours and you picked me. I'm blown away."

He pulls her on top of him and holds her tight as a few tears escape his eyes. She kisses his cheeks over and over until his lips find hers. The passionate kiss that follows makes her melt into her man and she eats him up.

"I picked you because I know what you are inside, as well as out. You're strong, intimidating, intelligent, loving, confident, affectionate and sexy as hell. I'll be yours forever," she tells him.

"Forever. That's how long I want you. I know you inside and out also and that's why I fell in love with you, a long time ago. I don't know when it happened, but I do know there's no doubt about my feelings. I've wanted to hug you for years, but kept my distance based on my perception of your actions. That's all history now. All I want in this world, is you."

Kat tears up hearing that as he holds her tighter. Her legs are open and his cock has grown to hardness again. She wiggles her ass and gets his cock right up against her pussy and slides down his body until he bottomed out inside her pussy.

"Fuck me Kat. Do it like you want it."

She pushes herself up to a sitting position and sits directly on his cock, sending it as far into her pussy as it can go. She moves her legs under her, her hands on his shoulder and begins bouncing on his cock using short strokes, at first. Slowly, she increases her strokes until she's frantically thrusting her pussy on his cock.

Jake is taking in her passion and his orgasm is beginning to boil.

"I'm going to cum."

"Fuck me really hard!"

"Here it comes!"

He shoots several ropes inside her pussy as he bucks against her. The intensity is unreal. He grips her ass cheeks as he cums, traces a finger to her asshole and puts pressure on it, which causes her to orgasm, intensely.

As they breathe heavily together, Jake caresses her back and ass as his cock remains hard, inside her.

"I love you Baby Girl."

"I love you more than you know Baby."

They take turns licking each other clean and find a comfortable position to sleep in. He spoons into her back with his stiff cock resting in the crack of her ass. Just as he is about to fall asleep, Kat expresses a touching moment.

"I should thank your Mom and Dad when we get home."

"For what?" he asks.

"You."

Jake does not know how to respond to that. It pulls at his heartstrings. When he does not respond, she turns to look at him and sees tears in his eyes. She turns to face him, kisses him tenderly and holds him tight.

"You mean the world to me Jake. I'm so happy you lived next door to me for so many years teaching me about so many things I can't remember them all. I fell in love with you at an early age and I waited for you for so long. I was too young to understand reality then, but as I got older, all I wanted in my life was you."

"My problem was, I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't know what you wanted from a girl and was afraid to ask such a personal question for fear it would ruin our relationship. As we got older, I learned more and more about you and made a plan to land you as my boyfriend. Now that you are, I can't be happier with my decision. You're everything I need in life. Everything."

"You make me feel so good. I'm happy to belong to you. Never in my wildest dreams did I think you wanted me to be yours. Today, I feel love for you from the bottom of my heart. I never want us to separate."

"Ditto Baby. I don't want to be without you either. Guess your stuck with me."

Jake reaches for her ass and pulls her into him really tight. They smile at each other as Jake fingers her ass.

"Good night Kat, morning comes too soon for me. Love you."

"Night Baby. This is our first night together. Hope you enjoy it," she said as she rolls over and spoons back into him, tight.

********

Jake and Kat work their butts off everyday for twelve straight days. In the hay fields, Jake guides the rake in straight rows to make baling easy for Grampa on each of the five fields Grampa cut. They spend long days sweating from being in the sun as they rake, bale, pick up the 80 pound bales, stack them on a flat bed, take them to the barn and stack them for feed. It's a lot of physical, sweaty work.

As a result, the hay is stored in the barn and the tractors and equipment are tucked away for another season.

The haying season finishes early this year because there was no weather problems to delay their work, first time that has happened since he started working with his Grampa five years ago.

Kat is beside herself with things to do with Gramma. She learns so much about gardening as she works in the vegetable garden one day and the flower garden the next, alternating between them to keep them freshly weeded and watered. House work fills the rest of her time and she does stay busy.

Baking pies and cakes is another past time and she got some good recipes for each. Neither Jake or Kat has much time to think about the other during the day, but when night time comes, it's a whole different story.

Every night, Jake and Kat engage in sex and have many orgasms together. Sex takes a lot of energy from them, but they get plenty of sleep and do a good job managing their time and sexual energy.

Instead of returning home two days early, they decide to stay. The last two days of their expected stay, Jake only has to work milking and feeding the cows. The rest of the time, he is free to do as he pleases. The work around the property has been completed with all repairs made.

The first day off, they go to the river to swim and relax. When there's no-one around, they get in the water, remove their bottoms and fuck each other silly. Jake holds her by her ass cheeks and lifts her up and down on his cock until they both orgasm, almost at the same time.

They smile as they return for the evening chores. Still going to bed early, Kat wants to be fucked, except that night because he wore her out during the day by fucking her so many times in the river.

The last day of the visit, Jake takes Kat and his Grand parents out to lunch in town. She wears the same dress she had on when she arrived and, of course, he wants to go berserk on her pussy as they drive to town, but the company in the back seat makes him think twice, and refrained. The bad news is, she's not in a position to argue with his decision. Lunch is more than an adventure in humility than anything else, but they survive.

"I'm glad you two survived lunch with us Jake," Grampa said.

"What do you mean?"

"You two are squirming all over each other so I know something is happening under the table," she said.

They laugh at our predicament and embarrassment. Finally, I join in, then Kat brings up the rear, almost literally.

********

The next morning, after Jake helps his Grampa with the morning chores, they take a shower and dress for the trip home. As they leave, they wave goodbye to Gramma and Grampa as he starts the car and departs for home. As he pulls onto the road toward the freeway, Kat decide to tease her man.

"I decided to dress up for this trip home Baby," Kat reveals. "I'm wearing clothes you will appreciate."

He looks her over and a look of confusion appears on his face.

"What might that be?"

She lifts up her skirt and shows him what she's wearing under her dress.

123456...8