Tale of Two Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Baby Girl. Rest well?" he asks with his mouth full of breakfast.

"I did, thanks to you."

"I was telling my son to make sure you're happy if he expects to keep you," his Dad explains.

"He already has exceeded my expectations in that area. I'll keep him forever. You don't need to worry about that Dad."

"Good for you Sweetheart."

With that said, Jake's Dad gets up, says goodbye and leaves for work. A few minutes later, Jake's Mom appears, ready for work.

"Dad leave already?" she asks.

"Yup, just left," Jake replies.

"Kat, welcome to the family. We look forward to a future with you as my son's wife, eventually, but we will settle for girlfriend for now."

"Don't worry Mom. I'll be here for you, and for us. We have a very strong connection between us so I believe we will outlast the average couple."

"Glad to hear it you two... Need to get to work. Did Dad tell you about dinner tonight?"

"Yup, he did Mom," Jake said.

"Okay then, see you tonight," she said, then heads toward her car.

"Bye Mom," both Kat and Jake said in unison.

Kat gets up and clears the table, with Jake's help. They do the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

"Finally alone again. What should we do now?" Kat asks.

"Well, we need to get your stuff from your house into this one so we can start doing that anytime... What do you think?" he said.

"I'm not thinking about that at all. I'm hoping for a good morning roll in the hay."

"I figured as much. That's why I made my suggestion," he said and smiles.

Kat pushes him against the counter, then squeezes him tight with a big smile on her face.

"Okay Sweetheart. Got to keep you happy per Dad's instructions."

"You don't want to keep me happy anymore?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you do... So stop teasing me and get to work."

She mounts her man for a free ride. His hands hold her ass cheeks tight as her arms and legs wraps around him. He slowly walks them to their bedroom, kneading her ass all the way. She's kissing his neck and holds on tight.

When they arrive at their bed, Jake lets her down to the floor.

"Take your clothes off Sunshine. You won't need them for a while," he said.

"True," she said, removing her shorts and T-shirt.

He does the same and they're both naked, standing, facing each other.

Suddenly Jake grabs her at the waist, flips her upside down and holds her tight to him. She squeals as he does and her face stops right in front of his semi-hard cock. His face is looking into her pussy and he immediately starts licking. Kat takes his cock in her mouth and goes to work sucking him.

They eat and suck until Jake is ready for a change.

He grips her waist with both hands and moves her away from his body as she releases his cock. When the back of her shoulders hit the bed, he lays her down with her head hanging off the end.

Kat feels like a feather to Jake. She spins herself around and stands up, and when she's steady, she mounts him again and his hands automatically go back to her ass cheeks. Kat gives him many kisses.

"That was a surprise Baby. I loved it."

"Holding your bare ass cheeks feels better than holding on to your shorts though... I might love this too," he said. "Now, get your perfect body on the bed and lay on your tummy."

He let's her down and she does as requested while he gets two pillows and stuffs them under her hips, raising it up some.

"Oooo. You're right. I'm going to like this."

"Arch your back so your pussy sticks out at me."

He didn't have to ask, she automatically does it. He reaches between her legs and caresses her pussy, teasing her until she wiggles her ass, inviting his cock. Jake gets on the bed, straddles her legs, aims his cock at her pussy and pushes inside her. Kat moans loudly as he slowly slides his cock inside her pussy. She pushes back into his cock to get all of it inside her.

"Oh god Baby, that feels so good."

Jake fucks her slowly, at first, then opens up the throttle and lets her have it all. Kat is squirming under his pounding and loves it. Jake continues to pound her until he announces he is going to cum.

"Do it Baby. Fill me up!"

He shoots several ropes into her pussy and that triggers her orgasm. She shivers as Jake observes her in ecstacy.

After he shoots his last load inside her, he pulls out and remains on his knees, but sits back on his legs. After a short pause, she turns over, sits up and puts her face against his cock. She hugs him tight as the contact coats her face with a mixture of cum. After she sucks his cock clean, he picks her up, sits her on his lap and licks her face clean.

"That was sweet of you Baby. I feel satisfied, but it goes away really fast and I want to fuck again. Is there something wrong with me?" Kat asks.

"I don't think so. You're horny after 18 years of no sex. I'm the same way. I want to fuck you every chance I get, so no, I think you're perfectly normal."

"You're not biased at all, are you?"

"Not at all," he said with a smile.

They laugh, then take a quick shower that doesn't turn out to be very quick. Then they go to her house, dragging her empty suitcase, to get her stuff. Her Mom is there and she gives a big warm welcome and hug to each of them. She's still very happy they're together, and it shows.

********

"Good morning Mom," Kat says.

"Good morning to both of you... I was hoping you two would have gotten together a couple of years ago, but I'm absolutely tickled you are finally together," her Mom reveals.

"I'm glad it happened too Mom. He's my man. There's no doubt about it."

"I'm so happy for both of you."

"I know you are. It shows," Jake said with a smile.

"Baby, would you go to my room and start packing my stuff please. There's another suitcase in my closet you can use. I'll be up in a sec. I've got to ask Mom a question."

"Okay," he said and gives her a kiss.

She takes her Mom by the arm and they head to the kitchen table.

"This must be serious," her Mom said.

"Mom, Jake and I had sex 10 minutes ago and I already want sex with him again. I can't seem to get enough. Is there something wrong with me?"

"No Honey. I was the same way when I found out how great sex is. My first boyfriend got tired of me quickly cause all I wanted to do was have sex, if you can believe it. We didn't last two weeks together. I couldn't believe he broke up with me because of too much sex. I was so shocked, but I found a replacement quick and got right down to business. I was insatiable then, still am in some ways, but I keep it under control now. You're fine Honey. Just make sure you talk with Jake about your appetite. It might help in the long run."

"Thanks Mom. That's exactly what Jake told me just before we came over... Got to help him. Be back in a jiffy."

"Okay. Glad I can help... but, before you go, and if you really want to turn him on, don't wear underwear in the privacy of your home."

"That was the first thing he told me, underwear is optional, so now I don't wear any around the house and private places like this. I'm not wearing any now."

"Good for you Honey. He will love you for it."

"He already has, several times."

They laugh, she gives her Mom a quick kiss and off she goes, running up the stairs and jumping on Jake from the run, mounting him. She's happy she's normal so she's kissing him all over his face.

"What's this all about?" he asks as his hands go to her ass.

"Mom told me my sexual appetite is just like hers so I'm normal."

"Remind me to thank your Mom!"

He kneads her ass with extra pressure.

"Stop teasing me or you will pay for it when we get home."

"Why wait?"

She squirms her way to the floor, runs to the door, slams it closed and runs back to him, stripping her clothes off en route. Jake wastes no time stripping his clothes off. Now, they're staring at each other, naked as jay birds. She mounts him again and this time, he moves his arms behind her knees, one at a time, and grabs her cheeks in a tight grip.

"Fuck me Jake. God, I want you so bad."

He lifts her ass up and Kat reaches between them and guides his rock hard cock into her pussy. Letting her down, he feels the tightness of her pussy wrap around his cock. Kat's eyes are lost in her head, she's in ecstacy.

As he bottoms her out on his cock, she moans loud enough to wake the dead. Her Mom must have heard it.

He lifts her up and drops her on his cock several times until she has no choice but to cum all over his cock. Her orgasm causes his cock to shoot load after load in her pussy. He lets her down to her bed as they recover.

"I love you Jake."

He smiles.

"Can you give me a reason why I shouldn't love you?" he asks with a smile.

"I want too much sex?" she asks in reply.

Jake bursts out laughing.

"If you really think that, we should break up right now," he said, still laughing.

"Fuck me again, then."

He gets her on her hands and knees and fucks her doggy this time. Jake does his best to pound his cock into her and he enjoys fucking his girlfriend immensely. He rubs her tits and nipples as she slams back against his cock. Then he empties another load inside her as she orgasms on his cock.

"Thank you Baby. I love you so much," she said. "I enjoy getting fucked by your cock."

"You're welcome Baby Girl. I like sex as much as you do."

He moves the suitcases out of the way and lays on the bed as she crawls on top of him.

"Thank you again. You make me so happy."

"Our pleasure."

Kat licks his cock clean, then rubs him dry with the an old T-shirt from her suitcase. He eats her pussy and dries her with the same old T-shirt. They dress and finish packing the stuff in both suitcases and takes them back home, telling her Mom they will be back for more.

When they get back home, Kat starts filling her closet and dresser and before you know it, she's ready to go after another load.

"Before we get more stuff, sit on the bed for me Baby."

He does and she sits on his lap, facing him, wraps her legs behind his back and her arms around his neck. He puts one hand on her back the other on her ass and pulls her into him as tight as possible. His semierect cock is pinned between there bodies. Then he runs his hands all over her body.

"I really like this position Sweetheart. It feels intimate."

Then Kat gets another idea. She gets off his lap and tells him to take his clothes off as she takes hers off. Then she climbs back on him, their limbs going to all the same places.

"I like this position even better Baby Girl. It really feels intimate."

He pulls her into him and caresses her ass, then lifts his palm off her ass and walks his fingers into her crack, putting pressure on her asshole. She lets out a little squeal of delight.

"I love that Baby. Keep it up for a while please."

She wiggles her ass around on his lap as he pressures her asshole. Jake kisses her tits and sucks her nipples as his finger violates her most private hole.

"Oooo Baby, I love this."

Kat orgasms from all the manipulations of her body parts and Jake backs off teasing her. She seizes his head and gives him a deep kiss that makes his heart skip a beat. He doesn't cum this time, but his high school sweetheart does and he is okay with that, for now.

As Kat recovers from her orgasm, she says, "Time to get back to work Sexy."

"Let's do it Sexier."

They get their clothes back on, grab the suitcases and return to her Mom's house to pack more of her stuff. As they return home with the load of stuff, the contractor his Dad hired shows up to install a door to the bathroom. The contractor asks about the size of the door, outlines the location of the door on the wall, talks about colors and the door handle itself, and left saying he will return tomorrow to install the door.

With that done, Kat empties the load from the suitcases into her area and announces she doesn't need to get anything more. They go downstairs to the kitchen and Kat makes him a sandwich for lunch, and one for herself. Jake is excited about their future and so is Kat.

For the rest of the day, Jake and Kat remain in their room and engage in more sex than they thought possible. As a result, both of them are worn out, exhausted from too much sex. However, they're happy to be engaged with each other's body and everything thing they do together, they enjoy.

********

It's dinner out with his folks and they're ready when his parents arrive home from work.

As they sit at the table in the restaurant, Jake has his hand on her thigh as he enjoys teasing her. Occasionally, he moves his hand toward her pussy and Kat twitches in anticipation. They enjoy a really great dinner and Kat and Jake thanks them repeatedly.

When they get home, Jake and Kat head toward their room. As they reach the top of the stairs, Kat removes her top as she walks to the bedroom. As soon as the door closes, she's removing the rest of her clothes. Jake does the same and she mounts him as he walks her to the bed.

The king size bed is the biggest they have ever slept on. There's so much space to play. Jake lays his girlfriend in the middle of the bed and turns her to her stomach. He straddles her legs and sits on her thighs, his hard cock ready for action.

Kat is anticipating a massage so she rests her head on her folded arms. She's hoping Jake will get busy, the sooner the better.

Jake is staring at her body, concentrating on her perfect teardrop ass. When he comes out of his stare, he reaches for her hair, carefully straightens it and moves it out of his way, and hers. This time, Jake wants her to feel every part of her body.

He starts by guiding his stiff cock between her legs, applying pressure to her pussy, but not penetrating her. As he reaches for her shoulders, he leans forward and in doing so, his cock slides on her lips, adding more pressure to her pussy, and also brushing her clit. She moans as the sensations reach her brain.

He caresses her shoulders and rubs them tenderly. Jake also moves his hands down her back to her ass, caressing her softly. Doing so causes him to straighten up and his cock to slide across her pussy again, inflicting more pleasure. He repeats this act many times as his hands move across different parts on her back.

Between caressing her shoulder and back, and his cock teasing her pussy, Kat is moaning with varying degrees of volume. She's feeling all the manipulations of her body and loving it all.

"Jake... Baby... This feels so wonderful. I love this. You better be preparing to fuck me soon. You're teasing me far too much."

"I'm planning on it Baby Girl. Patience."

Jake slides down and sits on her lower legs. Now his concentration is her ass. He begins by tenderly caressing her teardrop cheeks as she wiggles her ass and moans. After he leans down, his tongue licks each cheek. He reaches his tongue into the crack and she reacts by moaning louder and lifting her ass up to meet his tongue.

He spreads her cheeks with his hands and licks across her asshole, not putting pressure on it. She reacts pleasurably and he runs his tongue to the end of her crack. Her legs are forced together by his weight so she can't move very much. Jake is using this to his advantage because he can feel she's trying to spread her legs apart.

Jake continues rubbing her cheeks and pushing his finger into her crack as he does so. Kat knows his next move is to tease her pussy, but she's wrong. He goes up her ass to her to the small of her back and pressures her there as he moves up to her shoulders, then back down to her ass. He does it several times and all she can do is express her desire for him to stop teasing and fuck her.

Jake leans back down to her ass and licks her asshole, through her crack to the end several more times.

"Jake, Please fuck me Baby. I've got to have you in my pussy. Pleeease Baby?"

"Turn over please. Time to play with the front side of your body."

She turns over rapidly and gets comfortable and with him still straddling her, he can see the concern in her eyes.

"Did I do something wrong Baby Girl?"

"No Baby. It's not that your doing anything wrong, it's because I'm being teased so much with no relief."

"We can fix that right now."

He slides off her body, lifts her knees up, spreads her legs apart and scoots his cock close to her pussy as she smiles. He rubs it across her lips a couple times, then pushes inside her. Kat gasps as he enters her and the concern in her eyes instantly changes to pleasure.

He fucks her, slowly at first, then hard and fast.

"Is this what you want?"

"More," she manages to say between moans and sighs.

He continues to thrust his pole in and out of her and her eyes disappear into her head. The pleasure she's receiving, combined with the teasing she already received, causes her first orgasm. Jake backs off as she shivers and lets her come down from her orgasm.

When she recovers, she sits up and reaches for his neck as he stops thrusting inside her, sitting back on his legs. She pulls herself up to line herself to his cock and holds her boyfriend so tight, he asks her to ease up so he can breathe, jokingly and she laughs.

He squeezes her tight too, then, one at a time, he moves his arms behind her knees and she put a big smile on her face, knowing what he is going to do next. He picks her up and Kat lines his cock with her pussy and he lets her down suddenly. Her eyes roll into her head.

Jake picks her up and repeats that practice until she said she will cum very soon. Jake is not without feeling this act of passion and his orgasm is also building in his balls. When his girlfriend begins to shake, his cock decides it's time to unload inside her pussy. He continues fucking his girlfriend until she stops shaking, slowing his thrusting until he shoots his last load inside her.

Jake lifts her off his cock and they both lay down on the bed, side by side. Kat rolls to him and embraces him for all she's worth. How lucky can it be that the man of her dreams is exactly what she wants in a man? She's overwhelmed with joy.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect my long time childhood best friend would become my perfect girlfriend. I love you more than you'll ever know."

"I was just thinking the same thing about you Baby. The exact same thing. I'm so in love with you I can't explain it."

"Wow, you're my perfect package Sweetheart. I can't believe it."

"Own it Jake. I'm all yours."

As they catch up to themselves, she cleans his cock with her mouth and tongue, and he licks her clean. They take a quick shower and when they finish, there's new life in their bodies.

They make a decision to sleep so they get comfortable on the bed and in no time, they're both dead to the world.

********

By the time they wake up the next morning, his Mom and Dad have already left for work so they have the house to themselves. They sit down to breakfast and eat some cereal and milk, then a cinnamon bun.

"What are we doing today Jake?"

"We have to go to the bank so I can open a checking account."

"So soon? We're not even out of high school yet."

"Dad gave me a check for $20,000 for us to live on through the end of high school. So I need to put it in an account to earn interest."

"$20,000!! Wow!... why do we need so much?"

"I wasn't involved in the decision making. He gave it to me yesterday at breakfast just before you joined us."

"I'm just surprised he did that for us... I mean, nobody has done anything like that before so it's just amazing to me."

"Me too. I wasn't expecting it either, but it happened. Now we have to deal with it."

"Let's get going then. You going to fuck me in the shower? Please?"

"If it will make you happy, I'll do that for you," he replies with a grin on his face, knowing full well he is horny as hell for his girlfriend.

1...345678