Tale of Two Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the same summer dress with short sleeves and no underwear you wore on the trip up, except for the different color pattern on the dress. Why is that so special now?" he wonders.

"It's special because you didn't ask me to dress this way. I just did it because I want you to be happy. I'm yours to do with as you please, just like I was on the trip up."

"Thank you Precious. I'm wearing shorts and a T-shirt with no underwear just like I did on the trip up, just for you. So you may do what you want with me."

As they drive down the road leading to the interstate, she closes the gap between them and kiss him affectionately.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"For being my boyfriend."

Tears appear in his eyes as he hears what she said.

"Thank you Sweetheart. I'll thank you properly later... Are you prepared?"

"In just a minute."

She gets her rag, places it on the seat, lifted her skirt and sits on it, then lets her skirt down.

"What do you want to do to me later tonight Baby?"

"Everything. I want to kiss you everywhere, especially between your legs. I want to caress your whole body, lick you all over, eat your pussy until you scream and fuck you until you're to weak to fuck anymore. Then we start all over again."

Tears come to her eyes as she leans on him.

"You can start anytime you want Baby... I love you so much."

Without him asking, she unbuttons her dress and bares her torso. Her tits seem to be larger than normal. He notices, reaches for her tits and makes her moan from his ministrations of her tits and nipples. Her head rests in the crook of his arm as it wraps around her with her eyes closed. He makes her body happy.

"I love you Kat. I want you to stay with me the rest of your life."

"Count on it Jake. You're my one and only for life."

They ride for a while and before he speaks again, his hand moves to her pussy. She spreads her legs apart and he discovers how wet she is. He teases her pussy and asshole as he drives.

"What are we going to do when we get home Baby Girl?"

"Well, your parents will be at work so let's go visit my Mom and tell her the news. She'll tell my Dad later."

Do you think they'll let you live with me?"

"I'm 18 so I'm not sure they can stop me. Besides, Mom is expecting this to happen. The news will make her very happy so I don't expect any problems. How bout your parents. Do you think they'll let me stay with you?"

"It's their house. We have to ask for their blessing and hope we get it... Why is your Mom expecting our announcement?"

"We've had many conversations about you. I swear, she would marry you in a heartbeat if she were me. She will totally approve," Kat says.

"Watching your parents fuck in the pool made me horny Jake. Are we going to try to catch them again?"

"We have each other now Sweetheart. I don't need them and don't need to watch them... Should we take a shower at my place before we visit with your Mom?"

"You're right Baby. I'll wreak of sex by the time we get home. Change our clothes too?"

"Good idea."

"What about now? Want to pull off the road and lick me before you eat me?"

"Before or after you suck me off?"

"After."

"Great plan. The next rest stop is ten miles ahead... Meanwhile, care to wake me up? It's begging for your attention," he says as he removes his hand from between her legs.

Kat rests her head on his shoulder as she tenderly releases his cock from his shorts. She strokes his cock a couple times then wonders.

"What will you do to me when we stop?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to do. You tell me what I'm going to do this time."

"I'm horny for your cock in my pussy. Let's do that."

"Okay. Backseat when we're parked."

"Definitely."

They go quiet as he drives and she strokes his cock.

"Rest stop just ahead. Are you still horny for cock?"

"I'm horny for your cock silly, so yes."

Jake pulls off and parks in a secluded area with no cars around. They get out of the front seat and in the back seat. Again, Kat completely removes her dress, leaving her naked. Jake sits on the seat and removes his shorts and T-shirt so he's also naked. He slides forward on the seat with his cock sticking up and Kat kneels on the seat, straddling his cock, facing him and lines it up.

"I just can't get enough of your cock," she said as she lowers her pussy on his cock slowly, spreading her legs wide, just to feel the pleasure.

"You can have it any time you desire Princess."

"And don't you forget it," she said and smiles.

Her pussy slides down on his cock as she's moaning. She stays motionless for a minute just to feel him inside her, then she starts fucking him.

"Oh, I forgot the rag," she said as she reaches over the front seat to get it. "Lift us up and put it under your ass."

"Yes Dear..." he said as he puts the rag under his ass. "Okay, fuck my brains out."

She begins fucking him slow, at first, then builds up speed and pounds him harder as she moans. He meets her strokes with some of his own and this continues as he reaches for her tits and kneads them, then pinches her nipples as she moans.

Kat is feeling love pains as she fucks him hard and Jake is feeling the tightness of her pussy as she grips his shaft. His rock hard cock penetrates her deep and she loves it. Kat is feeling her orgasm rise from her depths and shivers as it overcomes her. Her orgasm fuels his and he shoots his load in her pussy for what seems like ages before she succumbs to his cum in her pussy.

She collapses on him and they lay together, her on top of him, as they recover.

"I love you Baby," she said.

"I love hearing you say that Precious. I love you too."

"Now, it's time for you to eat my pussy. Eat me well and I'll reward you later."

Kat picks the position, turns around and bends over the front seat with her legs wide apart and waits for Jake to make his presence felt. He sits back, leans forward and pulls her cheeks apart as Kat gasps. He pushes his face into her crack and licks her asshole.

After a minute or two, he moves to her pussy and shoves his tongue as far inside her as he can get it. His tongue swims around inside her, sucking out the juices, then he moves to her clit, which gets her to orgasm almost immediately.

Kat is moaning loudly and writhing under his tongue as he alternates between her pussy lips, her asshole and her clit. As he licks her clit, he pushes his finger into her pussy and pumps it in and out. Then, he removes his finger and pressures her asshole.

"Push it in Baby. I want to feel your finger in my ass," she says in total ecstacy.

Jake pushes his finger in her ass and stops when it pops in. She has his finger to the first knuckle and her sphincter squeezes it hard.

"That feels so good Baby. Push it all the way in."

As Jake pushes his finger all the way in for the first time while Kat is moaning her pleasure.

"Fuck my ass with your finger Jake. I love this."

"As you wish."

As he does so, she has a very intense orgasm as her body shivers and shakes.

When she stops shaking, he removes his finger from her ass and licks all of her juices up.

"Wow Baby. That was incredible. I'm going to like getting fucked in the ass. I just know it."

Jake returns to her asshole and licks that and her pussy again, to capture any that he may have missed, but he knows he didn't miss any.

When he finishes eating her, he leans forward and embraces her, and pulls her to his lap and holds her tight, then kisses the back of her neck. He holds her tight and his cock lets her know it's still there. She reaches down to fondle it as he continues to hold and kiss her. Then she gets off him and licks and sucks his cock clean as he moans for her.

"We need to get back on the road Baby Girl. We still have to stop for lunch so we need to get moving."

"Right you are."

Kat locates the rag and clean them both, then Jake locates his shorts and T-shirt and puts them on as Kat finds her dress and puts it on. As they get out of the back seat, she tosses the rag on the front seat. They get in the front seat, settle in, he starts the car, puts it in gear and they're back on the road in no time.

"Thank you Baby. I really needed that."

"I think I needed that as much as you did."

Kat unties his shorts and pulls his big cock out so she can see it, then strokes it to keep it awake. Jake smiles as she does it. She's staring at his cock and Jake notices.

"You're staring at my cock. How come?"

"I'm just wondering what life would be like without your cock that keeps me so satisfied. I can't imagine living life without it so I want to do everything I can to keep you happy. I'm not telling you this just for my sake, but for our future together. I'm so in love with you, I do this willingly."

"Are you saying if I don't have a big cock, you won't love me?" he asks.

"If you didn't have a big cock, I would never know how great it feels. Since you do have one, the answer to your question is no. I love you because of what and who you are. You aren't my fantasy. You're my reality."

"Well said Baby Girl. I love you... What?! I'm not your fantasy?"

"Well... yes you are in a way..."

"It's okay Baby Girl. I'm teasing you."

She squeezes his cock as hard as she can and it gets a rise out of him.

"God Kat. That felt good."

Jake puts his arm around her and pulls her tight.

********

Steering the car off the interstate, down the exit ramp, he drives to and parks in front of the restaurant for lunch. Inside, they find a cozy corner and take their seats. The waitress comes over and takes their order and gets their drinks.

Jake and Kat are touchy feely as they talk. When the food arrives, they stop talking and start feeding their faces. It's great food and they agree to return for dinner one day.

He refuels the car before they leave. As he drives back on the interstate, Kat gets his cock out and keeps him awake. She leans her head on his shoulder, remembering about the earlier conversations about loving him.

"You're looking sad all the sudden. What's going on in that horny mind of your's little lady?"

"I was thinking about you being who you are and the reasons why I love you so much, then the thought about loosing you hit me again. I know I've only been your girlfriend for two weeks, but I've known you for a lifetime. That's why not loosing you is so important to me. I can search the world over and not find another Jake. You're stuck with me and I mean it. You're my one and only."

"I appreciate that Kat, more than you know. I can say the same about you. I've been approached by many girls in high school, but their inner person didn't impress me at all. You, however, make my heart skip a beat every time I get close to you. I'll choose you again, if required. Heads up girlfriend. I love you too."

Jake moves his hand from the wheel to her pussy as she pulls her skirt out of his way and spreads her legs. He probes her and caresses her as she moans for him.

"You pleasure me so well."

"My job, as your boyfriend, is to keep you satisfied. This is something I'll always do for you... So, to my house to get a shower, change and then to your house?"

"Yup, that's the current plan."

"Okay, I guess I should stop playing with you then."

"If you must," she sighs.

"Okay, but not til we get off the interstate."

She gives him a kiss and holds his arm tight with a smile on her face.

"Nervous yet?"

"Not about telling my parents, but I am about yours. We're asking a lot from them so yes, I'm nervous about that."

"I'm not that concerned. They have the means, like your folks do, so that will not be a problem. Living with your girlfriend in the house might be, but we'll figure it out. Mom and Dad like you very much so I'm not expecting any problems."

"Okay Baby. I'll follow your lead as you talk to them."

********

They pull off the interstate and head to his house. As they pull into the driveway, the place is quiet. They grab their suit cases and head for the door, it opens up and both parents are inside waiting for them to return. Jake and Kat are surprised.

Apparently, Gramma has been in contact with Jake's Mom the whole time they were there and kept her up to date and she spread the word to Kat's parents.

Jake and Kat get hugs from both parents as they're congratulating them. Kat's Mom is bursting with happiness that her daughter and Jake finally hooked up. So is her Dad. Jake's parents are also happy they're finally together too. That answers the big questions Jake and Kat need answers to.

"Tonight," the parents said, "we're taking the two of you out to dinner to celebrate."

Tears came to both Jake and Kat. They're both filled with joy at their parents reactions. Jake said they need a shower because he feels gritty from the long drive home so off they went to take a shower, together.

When they return, dressed for dinner, they leave for the neighboring town to an Italian restaurant. Dinner is excellent as they consume a great dinner with laughs and are having a great time.

During the dinner, the conversation migrates to their future and what their plans are.

"We struggled to figure out the living quarters, so we ended up flipping a coin and my Mom and Dad won, so is it okay with you if we stay in your house?" Jake asks.

Both parents told them they can live together in the either house with no problems since they're both 18. Even though they're still in high school, it's okay with them.

"Jake, what are you wanting to pursue as a profession?" his Dad asks.

"I want to go to college and get a BS degree in Electronics Engineering and become an electronics design engineer."

"Good choice son," his Dad replies.

"Excellent choice," Kat's parents reply.

"Kat, what are your plans?" her Dad asks.

"Not sure Dad. We haven't talked about our future past high school yet. I didn't know he wants to pursue a degree in electronics until just now."

Jake reaches for her and gives her a hug. She responds in the same manner and releases him with a smile on her face.

When they arrive back home, Jake asks, "Is it okay with you if we move our stuff into the bigger bedroom Dad?"

"Certainly son. If you want, I'll get a contractor in here to make a door to the bathroom for you."

"That will certainly be convenient, but we can manage without it. Thanks Dad."

"Nonsense. I'll get them here tomorrow."

"Thanks Dad. We do appreciate it."

Tears come to Kat's eyes as she thanks him as well.

"You're welcome son and future daughter in law. Welcome to the family Kat. I hope you two are together for a long time."

"We will be Dad," Kat replies as she wraps her man in her arms again. "He's everything I've ever wanted. I groomed him well over the years."

They laugh and she squeezes him hard. All the adults laugh with her.

"Well, we need to do some moving. Shall we?" Jake asks.

"Yeah, let's get to it."

They split from his parents and head for his room. Kat stops him and gives him the world's biggest hug with tears on her cheeks.

"A little overwhelming, isn't it?"

She nods her head.

"I feel it too."

They squeeze each other as they both have a moment they will not forget. They stay, holding each other tight, until they regain control of their emotions. Then he begins moving his stuff from his bedroom into the bigger one at the opposite end of the hall.

As Jake brings his stuff in, he puts it down and heads back to get more. Kat slaps his ass as he passes by and that starts a playful moment that takes time to remedy. His hands are all over her and she loves every bit of it. They kiss and he goes back to get more stuff. Finally, he has all his stuff in their room.

Jake gets out some sheets that fit the king size bed and together, they make the bed. Then Kat unloads her suitcase and puts her clothes away in her dresser and closet.

It's late, so they decide to wait for morning to move her stuff in from her house next door.

Jake is wearing down, ready to hit the sack and get some sleep, but Kat has a different plan. She wants to break in their first bed so she does a sexy striptease. As a result, Jake is hard as a rock and ready to pleasure his girlfriend.

She joins him on the bed, removes his shorts and his cock stands proud and ready for action. He takes his T-shirt off and is ready for another attempt at sexual gratification. They're both naked and Kat is so happy things went the way they did that evening. With that in the forefront of her mind, she gets to work on her boyfriend.

Kat begins by licking the head of his cock as Jake moans softly. He reaches for her so she moves her pussy above his head and he attacks it with enthusiasm. His tongue enters her pussy as she sucks his dick. He reaches for her tits as he eats her out and pinches her nipples.

That did it. Kat stops sucking, turns round and lays down on his chest, then rolls him on top of her. She raises her legs and locks them over his back.

"Fuck me Jake. I need you so bad."

He enters her pussy and pushes until he has all of his cock stuffed inside her. She rolls her eyes into her head and moans for him, then he fucks her, slowly at first. While picking up speed, he lengthens his strokes to make her feel the pleasure. He varies how he fucks his girl and she lets him know how much she loves it.

He pulls out and flips her to her stomach, then inserts his cock in her pussy from behind as she arches her back, which Kat likes immensely. He continues fucking his girl as she moans and pushes her ass into him.

"I love you Jake. Fuck me faster please."

Her orgasm begins building and so does Jake's. He fucks her faster and harder. As his orgasm peaks, he shoots his load into her, which triggers her orgasm. He pumps his cock into her as far as he possibly can as he delivers multiple ropes.

Kat has no energy left. Jake has fucked her so hard for so long she's ready to recover. He moves off her body and lays down beside her. A few minutes later, Kat crawls to him and rests her head on his shoulder, her body half on his.

"Wow Jake. You really fucked me good that time. I loved it so much. Hold me tight please."

Without saying a word, Jake pulls her on top of him and her tits burn into his chest. She's so hot from getting fucked he can't believe it. He puts his arms around her and pulls her tight and stays that way until she wants something different.

"Thank you Baby. That may have been our best sex yet. I'm wasted and so tired I'm ready for sleep."

"I'm also tired Baby Girl, but I'll caress your body until you fall asleep, just because."

She smiles and rolls off him. She assumes a position which allows him to caress her ass and back, and he does. Her ass gets the first attention as he runs his finger into her crack and pressures her asshole.

"Ohhh Baby, I love that," she said, answering his touch.

"I know you do. That's why I did it."

"Smart-ass."

She falls asleep a short while later, wondering how long the current level of happiness will last. Jake is wondering the same thing, but reaches a different conclusion.

********

Jake wakes up before Kat in the morning and he doesn't want to wake her. She looks so beautiful as she is. He gets up, dresses and goes down to breakfast, joining his Dad.

Surprising Jake, his Dad hands him a check for $20,000 and tells him it has to last the two of them through their senior year. After that, they will discuss college.

"Do you think I need this now. I was going to get a job and work weekends to support us."

"Don't. Enjoy this time in your life and keep Kat happy. That's your number one priority if you expect to keep her. Your Mother and I will support you and Kat so you can maximize your life together, for now... And before I forget it, dinner out tonight."

"Somebody mention Kat?" she asks as she walks to the table and gives her man a big tight hug from behind and a kiss on his cheek.

1...345678