Tale of Two Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers

"I'm sorry Baby that you didn't cum this time," she said and starts sobbing.

"It's perfectly okay Sweetheart. There will be many more times I will, so don't worry about the little stuff for now. I'll survive this. We'll survive this."

Then he whispers in her ear, "Having sex in front of my parents is not high on my list of sexual events sweetheart. You kinda caught me off guard."

"Okay Baby, but I still owe you."

"You owe me nothing. We have a strong relationship so we don't have to apologize to each other every time something doesn't go right. I know how you feel about me and I know how I feel about you. Together, we're strong. I understand you feel sad that you didn't make me cum this time, but it's not you that cause it."

"Let's go to our bed so I can fix this Baby."

"Okay," Jake said as he thinks what he just told her went in one ear and out the other.

They get out of the pool, dry off, pick up their clothes, excuse themselves and head for their room, naked and hand in hand.

"See you in the morning," Jake said as they walk toward the house.

"Good night you two," his Mom and Dad replies.

As soon as they get inside their bedroom, she drops her clothes, closes the door and mounts him. She holds on tight as he drops his clothes and holds her tight, by her ass, of course.

He walks her to the bed and sits down. Kat relaxes some of her grip and begins kissing her boyfriend like she never has before. Tears form in her eyes, but Jake hasn't seen the tears yet. She holds him close and touches his body everywhere she can reach.

He pushes her away from him a little to give her a kiss and sees her tears.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?"

"I just feel bad that you didn't cum in the pool."

"Did you not hear what I told you Honey?"

"I did, but I still feel bad about it."

"The best way to fix that is to hold me tight and love me for the rest of your life."

She perks up in a heartbeat and smiles.

"I know how to do that Baby," she said as she holds him tight, then kisses him several times.

"I still like that you can please me so easily while in this position Baby. It feels so intimate when you touch or rub my body. I never want you to stop."

"That's funny, I never want to stop either. You're so lovable. You're this little kitten on my lap, so soft and cuddly. I never felt this before and it's something I really like, but only with you."

"Any girl that sits on your lap like this will do this to you."

"Maybe so, but there's only one girl in this world that will sit on my lap like this and you know who that one person is. Nobody in this world can replace you. I hope you understand that."

"I do understand that. I guess I just want to hear you say it often. I relax when you tell me you love me."

"I love you and you will always stay in my heart as long as I'm alive. You're connected to me very deeply. I won't give up on you. You're mine forever."

"Fuck me Jake, Fuck me long and hard."

He stands, turns around and lays her on the bed as she guides his cock into her pussy. He raises her knees to her shoulder and pounds her senselessly. As her emotions go by the wayside, she feels at home with her man, feeling his cock buried deep inside her.

As he continues to pound her, Kat is moaning and driving her pussy into his cock as he rubs her tits and pinches her nipples. Jake is aware his orgasm is building and he's trying to prolong it until Kat is ready, but it's not working this time.

"I'm going to cum Sweetheart."

"Fill me Baby. Give it all to me."

Jake shoots several ropes into her pussy as she holds on to him. She fucks him back as he shoots rope after rope inside her. She has her own orgasm just as he shoots his last load. As the intensity wanes off, Kat gets some energy back.

"Thank you Baby. I really needed that. Leave your cock inside me and just hold me. I need that too."

"I love you from the bottom of my heart... I'll do that for you gladly."

Jake picks her up, turns around, sits on the bed with her sitting on his lap facing him, puts his arms around her, pulls her close to his body and holds her tight. His hands aren't roaming her body, just holding her tight. Kat is also holding him tight, more than ever before.

Kat now knows it's not just her body that Jake is in love with. Her love for him has blossomed as a result.

"I love you Jake, from the bottom of my heart."

She pulls her body into his and he gets the hint and pulls her into him.

"Baby, I can't explain why, but I was scared, for a while, that you were just in love with my body, but now I know better. I'm seriously in love with you, something you can deposit in the bank."

"Why would you want me to deposit you in the bank?"

She separates from him in a hurry and he smiles at her.

"I thought you were serious Jake... I love you," she said and laughs, then gives him a tighter hug.

********

As the days pass, school starts and they have to curb their sexual appetite until they get their homework done, per Jake's orders, then they enjoy each other.

After graduating from high school, it's another hot summer in the hay fields on Grampa's farm. He tells Kat she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to. She ends up begging him to take her along, so he does, but he teases her to get her to beg.

Jake gets his degree in electronic engineering and is working as a successful electronic design engineer. He was first in his class to secure a job at a company in town with a pretty good salary. He is making his own way in the job and his company is proud of his early accomplishments.

Kat also gets her degree in finance and she's also working with a pretty good salary. Her job has many challenges and she faces them with a positive attitude and receives praise from her bosses for work and innovation well done.

Jake and Kat are married eight months after they graduate from college in a beautiful ceremony that Jake designed especially for his bride, as different as that is. A year after they married, they purchased there own home and move out of his parents house.

One problem though. Their sexual appetite for each other never diminished. They still fuck every day and look forward to many more years together.

The End

MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers
1...345678