Tale of Two Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They take care of breakfast and off to the shower they go and the first thing he does is pin her against the wall and push his cock into her pussy from behind. He fucks for several minutes before they orgasm, then they clean up and get dressed.

They go to the bank, get their business done and return home a couple hours later. When they get there, they must decide what to do to pass some time. Jake grabs a couple beach towels, they walk out to the pool and he feels the morning sun on his body.

Jake takes his clothes off with Kat following in his foot steps. He jumps in the pool as soon as he's naked. When he surfaces, he's standing neck deep in water. He looks at Kat and holds his arms open for her. She jumps in, surfaces in front of him, puts her arms around his neck and holds him tight.

When Kat wraps her legs around his waist, she kisses him all over his head. Jake wraps his arms around her back and squeezes.

"I love you Jake. What do you want to do now?"

"I would like to stay here and hold you for a long time while caressing your body, the one I'm constantly drooling over."

"Then what?"

"Let's figure that out later, together."

"Is your cock hard Baby?"

"You know it is silly."

"I don't feel it."

"I know."

"Where are you hiding it?"

"If you lower yourself, you will find it."

She does and his cock pokes her. Then she lifts up.

"I want your cock in my pussy while you hold me here."

"You know what to do. I'll move my arms behind your knees with my hands on your ass and hold you there. Anything else you want, you have to ask for."

He moves his arms under her knees and she lowers herself, consuming his cock. His cock is stuffed in her pussy as far as she can get it and she's happy for a long while.

Jake doesn't do anything to her body other than hold her on his cock. He's teasing her with his hands on her ass and loving it. Getting impatient with her boyfriend, Kat begins squirming on his cock.

"Are you trying to tell me something Baby Girl?"

"Yup."

"What is it?"

"I want you to slide your cock in and out of my pussy."

"What for?"

"It will cause me to orgasm in about two strokes."

He picks her up off his cock and drops her on it. Kat's eyes disappear into her head. He repeats that and, four strokes later, she has an intense orgasm, but Jake hasn't cum. He stops stroking her, but leaves his cock inside her pussy.

"Rub your fingers on my asshole please."

He caresses her asshole, as requested, with tender strokes just the way she likes it. He puts pressure on it and finally, it overcomes her sphincter and it slips inside her.

"Ohhh... Oh Jake, I love the feel of you in my ass."

"That's funny. I like putting my finger in your ass."

A big smile appears on her face.

"Want to fuck me again?"

"Sure. How do you want it?"

"You decide and just do it."

Jake looks around and nothing sticks in his mind. When he sees their clothes next to the pool, it comes to him. The memory of watching his parents that night pops into his head. He walks her to the shallow water, removing his finger from her asshole, stands her on her feet, turns her around facing away from him and bends her over the side of the pool with her legs still dangling in the water. Deja vu suddenly strikes Kat and she laughs.

He spreads her cheeks and his cock slowly enters her pussy as she groans. She spreads her legs as Jake begins fucking his favorite girlfriend. He starts slow, builds up speed, then starts pounding his cock into her. Kat continues to moan and grunt as he slams his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Baby, don't stop fucking me please."

This time, they both orgasm and both are tired. He stands behind her with his cock still stuffed inside her, caressing her perfectly shaped ass so tenderly.

"What now Baby Girl. Want some more?"

"No Baby. Not now. I want to hold you for a while."

"Okay, follow me please."

He pulls out and she stands as he walks up the steps to a pair of lounge chairs and drops the back on both of them. He lays down on his back and Kat climbs on top of him. He holds her like that, but when he moves, the chair collapses.

They laugh as they stand up, reaching for the nearby by towels, and dry off before going inside, bringing their clothes with them.

"Guess we have to replace a chair," Jake said.

"Guess we do. We should eat lunch and go get one."

"Let's eat on the way, at Wendy's. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me... Let's get our clothes on and go."

"Let's go naked... Nobody will mind," Jake adds.

"Nor will they let us into Wendy's so put your clothes on silly."

"You're such a spoil sport," he said, teasing her.

He kisses her and they get their clothes on and head out for lunch, then on to another store to replace the lounge chair.

When they return, his Dad is already home and is out at the pool looking at the collapsed chair.

"Sorry Dad. I didn't know these chairs can't hold two people so I got you a replacement," he said as he unfolds the chair, set it down and picks up the bad one and takes it to the garage.

"Well, that's a fast repair," his Dad tells Kat.

"Sorry Dad. It was my fault..."

"Kat," he interrupts, "I'm not even close to being concerned about a chair Honey. It's been replaced. No harm, no foul. Forget about it... I'm really glad you and Jake finally took the plunge. I'm very proud of you and my son, and I'm glad you're part of the family now, even if you have been since you were a kid. Make yourself at home and enjoy."

Dad gives her a hug as Jake returns and sees his girlfriend giving his Dad a hug.

"What did I miss?" Jake asks as his Dad and Kat separate.

"Just welcoming Kat to the family again son. You have made a very wise choice by choosing this girl."

"Absolutely! I've been wishing for the same for years. Now that it's happened, I can't believe it's real."

"I understand that son. It happened to me several days ago when I found your mother."

They laugh and Kat hugs her boyfriend tight, and continues to hold him tight.

"You going to go swimming?" Jake asks.

"Yeah. I think I will... Be back in a bit."

Kat gives Jake a kiss, then releases her grip on him, then reaches for his cock and rubs his shorts as his cock springs to life. Kat wants more cock and she's giving her boyfriend her sexy eyes.

She mounts him, their limbs in their usual places, as Jake walks toward the house. He carries her all the way up the stairs, kneading her ass and kissing his girlfriend, all the way to their bedroom.

He stops by the bed and holds her tight.

"What are you waiting for," she asks.

"I would like you to tell me what you want me to do."

"Why?"

"It's sexy. Telling me what you want, especially to your most private parts, is very sexy. It gets me harder. Anticipation becomes urgency. Urgency causes actions on your body. Totally sexy," he says with a smile.

"Okay. Put me down please."

As she slides to her feet, he keeps his grip on her ass and as she reaches the floor, he releases his grip on her ass. Kat removes his clothes and tosses them behind her in a playful manner.

"On your stomach, on the bed with your arms folded under your head," she orders.

Jake does as ordered by his princess and she smiles as she contemplates what she will do. She thought about teasing him like he does her, but she wants him hard, and wants him hard fast.

Kat sits on him, just below his ass, and massages his back and shoulders just like he does her. Jake moans as she does so, this being his first massage, ever.

"Baby Girl, that feels so wonderful. You're hired!"

They laugh as Kat tells him to turn over. The massage has done little to get him hard so she has to change her focus. She massages his stomach and chest, but goes in for a killer kiss as she starts on his shoulders and neck. Straddling over his cock, she rocks her pussy lips over it and his cock is responding.

Finishing with his upper body, she focuses on his lower extremities. His cock is hard, but she wants it hard as a rock. Using her cock sucking skills, she goes to work on him, sucking his cock into her mouth. Slowly, Jake responds, but doesn't get rock hard. Kat is thinking something is wrong, with her.

"Why is it taking you so long to get hard Baby? Am I doing something wrong?" she asks with tears in her eyes.

She lays down on him and starts crying and Jake smiles to himself, reminding him of her inexperience with the male anatomy. This is the first time he failed to get hard for her in a couple seconds. Now she thinks she's not sexy or horny enough for him anymore.

"Honey..."

No answer, just crying.

"Honey?" he repeats, several more times as she continues to cry.

"I love you Baby Girl."

Finally she spoke, "What? You're tired of me already aren't you?"

"It has nothing to do with you Sunshine. It has everything to do with me. The more I cum, the longer it takes to get my cock ready for action again. You have seen this before, but I kind of buried the problem by attacking your body. There's nothing wrong with you. I still love you and I still want your body. You just have to spend more time getting me hard. It's not a big deal, since you love sucking my cock."

She backs off so she can look at him and her crying diminishes.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

He captures her face in his hands and wipes the tears from her eyes with his thumbs as he kisses her. She half smiles, then gets some excitement back in her as she moves down his body and gets between his legs. He opens wide for her and she sucks him back into her mouth and sucks him like she never has before. The more she sucks, the harder he gets.

"Wow, you're right!" she said as his cock is now hard as a rock, and she wants it in her pussy.

She's so happy. She straddles over him and lowers herself on his cock as Jake moans, following Kat's moans. She rises up, then down as Jake kneads her tits, causing Kat to moan louder.

Jake notices her slowing down so he sits up, holds her tight, spins her around, puts her on her back, gets between her legs as she opens wide, and guides his cock into her pussy. He pounds her slowly, at first, then fucks her hard as she moans her pleasure inside the house. She's loving her fucking and even his Dad hears it.

Their orgasms are building so he goes for the gold to make her cum. Kat can no longer hold her orgasm so she warns him as he shoots load after load into her pussy.

Exhausted, they lay on the bed as she says, "I love you Baby. I'm sorry..."

He rolls to her and grabs her chin with his hand and looks at her.

"You did nothing that deserves an apology Kat. Nothing at all. This will happen many more times in our lives so you need to accept it. Sometimes, I'll need recovery time before I can please you, and me, so this isn't a bad thing. It's just normal."

"Okay Baby. I still love you."

"You're damn right you do," he said as he tickles the shit outa her.

She squirms and kicks and squeals as her man makes her happy. Jake stops tickling her, looks her in the eyes with adoration, smiles and kisses her.

"I'm in love with you too."

Jake lays back as Kat climbs on top of him, pushing her face into his neck. She stays like that, not crying, just relaxing, knowing she's okay with her boyfriend.

After a while, they take a shower, puts on some clothes and go out to the pool to join Dad. He is looking a little red so Jake warns him. Dad gets up, jumps in the pool and swims a few laps and gets out.

Mom comes home a few minutes later and finds them all by the pool.

"Looks like I'm missing the party," Mom said with the hint of a smile.

"Hi Honey. Join the party," Dad replies.

"Don't mind if I do. Be right back."

Mom returns wearing a pink bikini and hit the pool in stride. When she surfaces, she swims to and leans on the edge of the pool with her arms tucked under her chin. Dad tells his son to fire up the grill and he will get the steaks ready for the grill, leaving Mom and Kat by themselves.

"Mom, can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure Honey, fire away," Jake's Mom replies.

"Ever since I let Jake into my panties, I've had an insatiable appetite for sex. Is that normal and will it change?"

"Good question Kat... Yes, it's normal and yes it will wear off, somewhat, depending on your continual sexual appetite... When John and I first got together, I wanted sex multiple times a day, and got it most of the time. As time passed, my desire for sex diminished, but didn't disappear. Our sex life dropped to twice a week until you moved in with Jake. Hearing you two go at it at night has given us a renewed desire for each other and I need to thank you for that. Now, I'm horny again and John is just as horny," she said as she gets out of the pool and sits next to Kat.

"Thanks Mom, I really appreciate your answer. I've been weirding out about this, even though my Mom told me it's normal. Now I don't feel bad anymore and Jake seems to be the happy recipient of my sexual desire. He is definitely not complaining."

"John is not complaining either. He is happy you decided to live with us and so am I," Mary replies.

"Thanks Mom. I love you both as well. Jake has been my only true friend since we were kids. I love him more than you know, probably more than he knows."

"I was the same way when I met John in my freshman year of college. I fell in love with him quickly and we've been inseparable ever since. It's always been a good relationship and yes, we did have our ups and downs, like you no doubt will, but there's nothing in life that will stop you from loving him. Remember that when the going gets rough Honey."

"Advice committed to memory. Jake will always be in my heart, no matter what."

Jake returns, gives his Mom a kiss on the cheek and sits in the chair next to Kat. They lean toward each other and exchange a kiss.

"What did I miss?" Jake asks.

"Just girl talk Honey," Kat replies.

"Girl talk?... I know you better than that," he replies.

"You do know me better than that... I asked your Mom about my insatiable appetite for sex and she told me the same thing my Mom and you said. So, I'm normal with no problems. Now I feel a whole lot better about myself."

"I'll figure out a way to deal with that, I guess," Jake responds, "but I never thought you had any problems with sex."

"I'm concerned about my sexual appetite because every time I get you alone, I want you to fuck me everyday, as many times as I can. I just thought it was too much, but I love every second of it."

"TMI Kat," Jake said. "We don't really need to talk about sex in front of my Mom, do we?"

"The more I talk about it, the better I feel so I'm okay talking about my sex life in front of the people we love the most. Aren't you?"

"I suppose so. It just seems strange to talk about sex in front of my Mom, or Dad either. Never done that before so it's a new experience for me."

"You two will have many new experiences, now that you're together, so count on it," his Mom said.

"Yeah, I'll buy that," Jake replies.

"Me too," Kat replies.

"Here's another bit of advice for you Kat. Don't wear underwear around the house. If Jake knows you're doing that, he will get hard for you quicker," Mary said.

"Yup, I already know that Mom. Jake was the first to tell me that, then my Mom, now you. It ain't much of a secret anymore," Kat said, excitedly. "I'm ready to rock his world even now. In fact, when we returned from Gramma's, I had nothing on under my dress and it kept him hard the whole trip home. But, thanks for the advice. I'll definitely do it," she said with a smile.

"You're not wearing underwear now, are you?" Mary asks.

"Nope. And Jake knows it," Kat answers.

"Yup, I know it. I watched her dress earlier," Jake adds. "I'm not wearing any either."

"It makes me feel both dirty and sexy. Waiting for our next sexual adventure and not knowing when or even where it will happen is exciting. Sometimes, I can't stand the anticipation," she adds.

"You will have all the sex you want from me until we start school Kat. After that, school work takes priority. I'm not saying no to sex, I'm saying school work before sex," Jake said.

"Good for both of you. Your school work is important so you can get into college. That's where the money will come, especially in your field Honey," Mary replies.

"Yup. That's why I've got to survive high school, and Kat too," he said and laughs.

Kat and his mother laugh with him as Dad returns from dinner preparations.

"We need to get the steaks on so we can eat soon. Is the grill ready son?"

"Ready Dad."

"Who is doing the steaks?"

"I will," Mary volunteers. "Jake and Kat want theirs well done and we want ours medium, right?"

"Right you are," John said with Jake and Kat agreeing.

They enjoy a nice dinner. The steaks are great and the food delicious, but Kat is getting to the point where she has to have more sex and Mary is noticing.

"Well, I'm going for a swim and I hope Jake will join me," Kat reveals.

"I can do that. Let's get our suits on."

"We're among family Jake," Kat replies and takes off the clothes she's wearing, leaving her totally naked in front of his parents.

"Kat, this is totally inappropriate. You..."

Mary jumps in saying, "Good idea Kat," she says as she removes her bikini.

Now both women are naked, so Jake looks at his Dad and his Dad looks at him, shrugs his shoulders, and they remove their clothes.

This isn't the first time Jake has seen his Mom totally naked and is proud of her. Over the years, she has maintained her slender shape. It's incredibly the same as Kat's, nice tits, teardrop ass, slim figure, tight skin and no visible signs of fat. No wonder his Dad fucks his Mom.

On the other hand, Kat just shocked Jake by stripping in front of his parents. Her openness is a new experience for him.

This is John's first time seeing Kat naked and he's also proud of his son for picking the sexy girl next door for his girlfriend. She has a perfect shape, just like the girl he married. He would love to touch Kat, but won't do so. She's his fantasy girl now.

Mary sees the size of her son's cock for the first time and is impressed. It's longer than her husband's and bigger around. Now she understands why Kat wants his cock so much. She'd even like to try it herself, but will refrain for the family's sake.

Kat just wants Jake. He is a hunk of a man and everything about him is sexy. Her love for him goes really deep. Jake doesn't really know how deep it goes, but he will realize it some day, she figures. She's also curious about the size of his Dad's cock and did notice, but she's happier with Jake's size.

After they all are in the pool, Jake swims to the shallow end and stands, rubbing his face. Kat goes straight to Jake and mounts him.

"I love you Baby," she said and holds him tight.

His cock is now semi and Kat wants it. Jake moves his arms behind her knees as she reached between them. Jake lifts her and she guides his cock into her pussy.

"Hmmm, that feels so good Baby. I love you," she said as she slides down on his cock.

John and Mary also gets together and she's bending over the side of the pool as his Dad is fucking her from behind. Deja vu again.

Jake is lifting his girlfriend and dropping her on his cock, filling her with ecstacy each time.

"Fuck me Jake. I love you so much."

He increases the rate and Kat climaxes immediately. She moans, wiggles and squirms on his cock and she's off somewhere else in total ecstacy.

John is screwing his wife and she's moaning and telling him to fuck her good. That's the first time Jake has heard his mother use those words. He's smiling about that as Kat is coming down from her first orgasm.

When they're satisfied, Jake is the only one who does not cum. Kat is aware of this and is sad she didn't make it happen for him.

1...345678