Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay watched her, as she slowly walked over and stopped in front of him. She looked down at him, her hands cupping her breast. She sighed, "Oh daddy... it's so thrilling being outside naked...so fucking naughty of us... of you, allowing your baby girl out here nude."

Cassie giggled, "I mean anybody could see us if they were looking up at the house, instead of the road. I bet someone, saw me spanking you. You dirty man, I am going to get my dick sucked...right out here...and you my dildo loving daddy... your going to blow me...get my cock all slobbered up... you better suck it good, your going to need it nice and slippery, because I am going to fuck your ass daddy."

Cassie tapped the head of her dildo, on her father's lips. She snickered, "Ready to suck it daddy...get it nice and wet? Open up, show me how good you can suck a dick." She watched as he closed his eyes, then covered her dildo with his mouth. Cassie groaned, "Oh yeah baby...suck on that big...cock!" Cassie felt sexually invigorated, being totally naked outside. She couldn't explain or pinpoint why. All she knew was that it was different, perhaps even forbidden. It was definitely arousing her, as she pumped her hips, wiggling her sexy bare ass at the road.

She almost wished someone would pull into their long driveway. She kinda wished that they were closer to the road, as she fucked her father's mouth...

Cassie stood behind Clay, and pushed the head of her dildo into her father's ass. She just got done crouching behind him. She spread his asscheeks wide, as she started licking his asshole. Cassie ate his ass out, trying to fill it with her spit. She thought it looked very dirty and lewd, as she saw her spit drip out of his anus. She thought it looked like he had an ass full of cum, and that excited her immensely.

Cassie wanted to tease her father, "Daddy...did you just let another man, fuck you in the ass? Because it looks like a man's cum is dripping out of your butt." Cassie spanked his ass again, warming it up, for her to fuck.

Cassie wondered what it would be like, to lick out a an freshly fucked asshole. Full of cum, dripping out of the stretched, fucked hole. She knew for sure that if she ever got the chance to lick out an anal cream pie, she would be right on it, her mother's beautiful ass, immediately came into her mind.

Cassie knew she was drawn to the dirtier side of sex, it was what made her the most excited sexually. She really didn't care or give a fuck, all she knew was she wanted to try everything. She was at peace with that, now she just had to make those things happen, some how. But as she fucked her fathers ass, Cassie taunted him. Cassie held his hips, as she pumped her ass, driving her dildo in and out of Clay's ass.

"Big daddy... are you going to make a mess. Are you going to let your naughty daughter, ass fuck you... until she fucks the living shit out of you?" She brought her hand down crisply on his ass. Fucking and spanking him, she snickered, she saw a car drive by while she pounded her father's ass. Cassie felt her pussy juice, run slowly down her thigh. Cassie snickered, "I wonder if they saw you... taking it up your ass, daddy." Cassie laughed, as she started fucking him faster...

Clay sat gingerly, on his sore bottom. Between the spanking and the strapping Cassie gave him earlier that day. Then their was the hard, long ass fucking, that young lady fucked him, just as hard as she spanked him. True to her word, she fucked the shit out of him, she got her wish. Clay couldn't believe he went along with her on fucking around outdoors. He was confident and certain that nobody saw anything, even if they did see it for a few seconds, they wouldn't be sure of what it was they saw, no way. Hell nobody even slowed down, so we're good. Damn it, that beautiful daughter of his, putty in her hands is what he was with her.

He couldn't believe how uninhibited she was, right off the bat. She got her wish, she was just like her mother, but even kinkier, dirtier. He couldn't believe she fucked his ass like that. She pulled that dildo out of his ass, then she squatted behind him, pulling his asscheeks open. He couldn't believe she used her tongue, licked his dirty ass, after she removed that huge dildo. She showed it to him, teasing him even more, the dirty little bitch.

Cassie smirked at him, "I did it daddy...I fucked the shit out of you." Cassie snickered, wiggling the dirty dildo at him. Cassie giggled, " I could have swore this cock was flesh colored daddy, not brown...I should make you suck it, get it all cleaned up, just for me. I think I will... open your mouth daddy...clean your shit off of my dirty dick."

Cassie stepped behind him, crouching behind him, peeling his cheeks open. He heard her moan, then he felt her lips kissing his ass. He heard her sharp intake of breath, "Oh my daddy...I'm just going to have to do this." Clay gasped, when he felt his daughter's tongue, licking his inner asscheeks. He moaned when he felt her soft, wet tongue flicking over his asshole, then he felt her push her tongue, into his ass....

Cassie came into the room, wearing just a short robe. She went to Clay, then arranged herself on his lap facing him. She smiled shyly at him," She leaned forward kissing him, then she stuck her tongue in to his mouth. Cassie leaned back, smiling she sighed, "So daddy... was my kiss just now...kind of you know...yucky?"

Clay grinned, "I don't know sweetheart, kiss me again honey." Clay smirked at her, as Cassie leaned in, kissing him more ardently. Clay responded in kind, Cassie wiggled around on his lap. Clay felt his penis rubbing on her pubic hair. Cassie leaned back, her blue eyes getting that mischievous look in them again.

Cassie raised her eyebrows, "Daddy do you want to fuck...or something. I can feel that tally whacker of yours getting hard?"

Clay chuckled, "Oh baby...I always want to fuck, your incredible honey, you really are." Clay looked into Cassie's eyes, she looked back at him.

Cassie sighed, "Dad...I have to tell you something, I... Well I know that I say some terrible things to you...when were...you know doing these things... you know fucking and stuff." She looked at him, her eyes were tearing up, she leaned her forehead touching his head.

Then she backed away, looking at him,"I say some degrading thing's...I want you to know, I need you to know this...I don't mean any of it...

I don't know where they come from or why I say those thing's." She leaned forward pecking his lips, "I don't really mean you like cock... I know I say you do... at least I don't think you like cock daddy...you like a big dildo in your butt... but I know that's different... you don't actually want to fuck another man... do you?"

Cassie looked at Clay, he shook his head slowly, "Baby it's okay, I know where you get your naughty words and ideas from... watching your mother with me. Those degrading... dirty thing's... well they are just a tool... a way to get one or both of us excited." Clay took her face in his hands, he nodded his head, "Really Cassie... no worries...it turns me on like crazy when you talk dirty...at first, well I admit I was taken back a little bit. I never heard those words, come out of that pretty little mouth of yours."

Clay looked in her eyes, "No worries honey, don't stop doing it...I love your dirty talk... your going to make some submissive man very happy someday." Clay smiled as Cassie shrugged her shoulders. She felt her father's erection, between the lips of her pussy. the warm head resting on her belly button.

Cassie looked at him, leaning forward and kissing him. Clay ran his hands down her back, until his hands were cupping her asscheeks covered by her thin robe. Cassie shivered,

"Daddy can I ask you something...very personal?"

Clay nodded, "Sure you can sweetheart, I will answer any of your questions, truthfully." He looked at her, smiling, "Ask away honey."

Cassie looked a little embarrassed, " Daddy have you ever had sex... with another man?" She blurted out, with another man. Clay looked at Cassie, he smiled at her, then slowly shook his head no.

Clay sighed, "No honey...I never have, the close's I have ever come, was just before with you...wielding that big old cock of yours... fucking my bottom. I love women... sweet pussy just like yours and your mother's Cassie." Clay looked at her face, she seemed almost disappointed.

"Cassie...I love when you...or your mother are taking my ass. I know it gives her pleasure, to be in charge at times. I think your the same way, But you are slightly different from your mom... I think you like being submissive too. Baby... I can't believe the way you are, you love sex to be very dirty at times... I really love that about you. I think to myself...how can this beautiful angel of mine... be so... devilishly dirty."

Cassie smilled at him, her eye's becoming happier. She grinned, "I loved what we did before... when I... when I squatted over your face... and I pooped." Cassie giggled, " My god, I don't know why that gets to me so badly... when I saw mom doing that to you... daddy it's like a had an out of body experience... I came so hard!" Cassie looked at him, her eyes wide, her face truthful and sincere.

She sighed, "And before... when I was doing you... in your ass, outside... I made you shit, with that dildo... then I...will then I pulled it out, showing you how messy I made you... your ass I mean. Daddy I told you that, I was going to fuck the shit out of you." Cassie giggled at her father's face.

He looked embarrassed and then he chuckled, "Yes honey you sure did... I should have never let you take those tennis lessons.. I am paying for them all over again... every time you swing that fucking hairbrush!"

Cassie laughed, "Oh come in daddy... you love every spanking you get from me. Mama taught me too you know."

Cassie giggled, " Okay now where was I... oh yeah. Then...well then I... daddy I had to know! I licked your butt... daddy I licked your dirty asshole... I tasted you down their... your asshole... daddy I... I liked it, I mean I really liked it... I came daddy... just from doing it. I just don't know why... why does doing dirty sexual thing's arouse me like that? I'm not fucking crazy or something... am I dad?"

Cassie looked at him a little embarrassed, "Daddy please don't think badly of me... I guess we're just... we're just so much alike, that's all ... I'm not sorry either...I enjoyed it... made me feel so dirty... made me cum so fucking hard daddy...And I have to tell you this too, please don't be upset or mad at me."

Cassie looked at her father, she could still feel his erection wedged between them. She wiggled against him, shyly smiling. She sighed, "Okay... you know when you were fucking mama's ass... after you shot your cum in her butt...well daddy...I just wanted to start licking her back there. Daddy I wanted to lick my mother's asshole out. All that cum... dirty cum mixed with her ass taste... I wanted to do, what she makes you do to her... lick her ass clean."

Cassie groaned, "Fuck...what's wrong with me daddy? Why am I obsessed with ass...and dirty assholes...why do I wanna do this weird shit?" Cassie shook her head, sticking her lip out like she was pouting.

Clay sighed, "If your crazy honey...well then I'm the one driving the bus, Cassie. Analyzing everything you like, everything you desire...what makes you feel so good...what sends you over the edge, makes your orgasms blow the top of your noggin off, who knows. Baby as long as your not being forced, everyone present is an adult and agreeable, then feel free to do those things. Live your life, Cassie if you are willing and want to do these kinky things...do them honey...don't beat yourself up over your decisions, and what brings you the most pleasure...as long as nobody gets hurt sweetheart."

Clay chuckled, then grinning at her, "I'd be happy to spank your cute little heinie, and lick that cute little butthole of yours too!" He winked at her. "I don't think your mother would be to surprised or shocked, if you just let yourself free...and licked her cum filled ass, if that's what you desired to do. I think that she almost wishes that you would...I mean she knows that you are very enchanted, with all things anal."

Cassie snickered, " Yup, that's me daddy... the family ass freak. Why don't I get off your lap, so you can get up, then bend over and spread those cheeks for me...I'll lick your ass daddy, me good girl...love you longtime." Cassie looked at her father, and they both started laughing.

Clay sighed, " Oh my god, honey if you only knew what it is that you do to me. I feel like a twenty year old around you, crazy isn't it." Cassie looked down, she untied the belt on her robe. She looked at her father, her eyes giving away what she wanted next.

Cassie shrugged her robe over her shoulders, letting it fall of her back. She smirked at her father, "I love keeping you naked...all day long, tempting me to... fuck you." Clay looked his daughter, she was so beautiful sitting naked, on his lap. His erect cock was standing up berween them.

Cassie looked down at his erection, "Daddy...I want you...to fuck me. I want you so bad, please daddy...put your gorgeous cock in my pussy, I'm protected...you can't give me a baby, but you can give me that big dick of yours."

With that being said, Cassie raised herself up, then took her father's erect penis in her hand. She rubbed the head over the wet lips of her sex. Then she sank down, crying out, " Oh my god... fuck me daddy...fuck me good!" Cassie rode her father's cock, for nearly a half an hour as her pussy squirted, wetting both of them...

Jessica hung up the phone, she just talked to Clay and Cassie. Fuck Jessica thought to herself, I wish I was home getting some cock. That lucky little bitch, having all the fun. Good thing I brought my dildo with, she said to herself. Her sister Beth walked into the room, grinning at Jessica, " What's this about your dildo, Jess?"

Jessica frowned at Beth, "Who me? Why would I have a dildo nosy rosy." Jessica laughed at her sister, who just flipped her off. Jessica gasped, "Stop giving me the finger, bitch...I mean Beth, or I'm going to tell mom."

They both laughed, at Jessica's threat. Beth said, "Well Jess... your going to have to drive over to Second Home Cemetery, if you wanna squeal on me." They looked at each other, their faces became saddened. Beth sighed, "God I miss her, I miss my mama."

Jessica agreed, "I know Beth, it's hard to believe she's gone. It's kind of weird being home, and mom's gone." Beth nodded, wiping a tear from her eye.

Beth crossing her arm's, stood right in front of her sister, "Now spill it Jess...what's this about a dildo here in mother's house. I always thought that you and Clay fucked every night. Let me see this big, fake dick of yours Jess...maybe I will leave my husband and run off with your dick." Jessica laughed, shaking her head.

Jessica smirkingly asked, "Well isn't Donny boy giving you any cock? I thought he was a sex maniac or something?" Jessica looked at her sister, then reached for her glass of wine. Beth and Jessica looked similar, but Beth's hair was more strawberry blonde, then Jessica's. Her sister had bigger boobs and her hips were wider, her ass was getting a little plump along with her tummy. Jessica felt her dominant demeanor tugging at her, wanting to come out and play.

Beth laughed musically, then shaking her head replied,"Shit... don't I wish that Donnie boy was fucking me every night. That's kind of why my ass is getting fat Jess... no sex at home hardly anymore.You saw Don at mon's funeral, he is really getting to be a pudgy bastard...I don't think he can even look down and see his dick anymore, with that big belly if his." Beth looked rather frustrated all of a sudden.

Jessica groaned, "I'm sorry Beth, that fucking sucks...really no sex at all, not even a good pussy licking now and then?" Jessica looked at her hopefully.

Beth laughed sardonically, "Christ almighty, I don't think that lazy fucker could find my pussy, even if he had a fucking map...I'm really thinking about fucking another guy, the first one that wink's and shake's his dick at me."

Beth moaned, her frustration coming out, "Jess... I really am thinking about having an affair. Life's to short... before you know it your sick or all fucked up... then you look back with regrets about all the wasted time... that you wallowed in, ya know... that's why I'm getting chunky... no fucking, no sex... no anything."

Jessica felt bad for her sister, knowing of the sexual abundance in her life, she sighed, getting up and hugging her sister, "God Beth, I'm sorry... so sorry for you, gosh Clay and I ...will that's another story entirely." Beth held her sister tightly, crying softly. Jessica rubbed her sister's back rocking her back and forth.

Jessica sighing, "My poor baby sister...baby it's going to be alright, we will figure this all out Bethie...I promise... if nothing else we will get that cunny of yours some pleasure." Jessica kissed her sisters cheek. She was surprised when Beth turned her face kissing Jessica on the lips, not just a peck either. Jessica drew back looking at Beth.

Jessica kissed her sister back, tasting her salty tears, "Sweetie... why don't you whip Donnie back in shape... literally." Jessica raised her eyebrow, grinning at her sister's puzzled face.

Beth asked, "What do you ma...mean Jess?" She looked at her, "How do you whip a lazy man into shape... one who seems to care less about sex... or anything but television and beer... anyway?"

Beth looked at her sister, "Well Beth... you could just give him a good old fashioned spanking... just rip his pants down and spank his bare ass. A lot of men have that... little boy still inside of them. They loved to be told what to do and how you want things done... trust me on that shit Beth."

Jessica looked at her sister, then said with a conspiring look, "I spank Clay's bare ass all the time, whether he needs it or not. Our fucking sex life is crazy... off the charts. We get down and dirty, Beth. And I love every fucking second of it!"

Jessica nodded her head, "I really do... we do things that I never, ever imagined doing... honestly, it's fucking amazing."

Beth frowned, then smiled at her sister, "You really do? You spank Clay? Jesus Christ Jess...I am so fucking envious of you, and extremely happy for you. I know your first husband was a fucking worthless prick."

Beth's smile vanished from her face, sadness and frustration returned, "I could sure use a good fucking orgasm... and tryout some kinky sex. Lets get happy, you can tell me all about your kinky sex life... that's if you want too. I will probably cum in my fucking panties, at least I hope I do." She winked at her sister, then kissed her warmly, "I love you Jess."

Jessica kissed her back, "I love you more, Beth. Now let's move this conversation out to the kitchen table... we will be closer to the alcohol. Then I will enlighten you, about the Lewis household."

Two hours later, and down two and half bottles of Moscato, they sat talking af the table. It looked normal, two sisters having some wine and conversation. But between the two of them, stuck to the middle of table was Jessica's nine inch, realistic looking dildo. It would sway every time the table was bumped. That didn't go unnoticed, especially by Beth. Her eyes followed that big thick cock, when it swayed back and forth, as if it were a live snake, waiting to strike.

Just a couple of hours prior to their talk,Beth was sitting at the table, waiting for Jessica to join her. Beth felt her stomach come alive with butterflies, when Jessica came into the kitchen. Jess was holding that prodigious, realistic looking dildo, which she promptly stuck to the middle of the kitchen table. Jessica laughed at Beth's face, as she stared at the realistically correct penis replica. Beth moaned, " Oh my god Jess...you really fuck yourself with that! Fuck me... I bet Clay is jealous when your pounding your pussy, with that fucking thing. What man wouldn't be." Beth stared at it, her desire and curiosity very evident.

1...345678