Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica snorted, "Come on Beth, damn your going to get cross eyed looking at that dick. Oh, by the way... Clay doesn't get jealous at all Beth... his cock is just about the same size as that one... and it squirts that warm and tasty ball goo, too!"

Beth snickered, "Yeah sure Jess...quit fucking with me... I feel envious enough already."Beth's face took on a look of wonder. She looked at her sister, her eyes unbelieving she asked, "Really... he is that... big?" Her eyes searching Jessica's.

Jessica nodded her head yes, answered in a matter of fact way, "Yes... he really is that big...,god he fucks me so good, Beth. I even take it up my ass... that big cock of his...it's fucking incredible...feeling that beautiful cock reaming my ass, really it is so fucking awesome. Jessica pouted, "I already really miss, my honey Beth. I am going to give myself a good fucking...with this dildo...I'm thinking in both, my pussy...and my ass."

Beth looked at her sister, her bottom lip quivering, "your really going to... stick that humongous thing, in your ass Jess? Jesus...I hope I am not being to weird...but," Beth looked at her sister smirking, then shaking her head, "Man I wanna watch that, see that big thing going between the cheeks of my big sister's fanny... doesn't it hurt?"

Jessica giggled, shaking her head no, " No... not really... I am used to getting it up my ass... doesn't really hurt if you do it, the right way Beth."

Jessica got that conspiring look back on her face, "I fuck Clay in the ass, with this very dick... sometimes even right after I spank his ass."

Beth gasped, "Get the fuck out of here...I don't believe Clay, no I'm sorry but, I don't believe you, saying that Clay would take anything up his ass. Jessica you were always... trying to bullshit me, when we were growing up. I think you still are...I suppose you have proof, that he takes that," Beth pointed at the huge dildo, "He takes that up his ass, stop it, quit fucking with me sis."

Jessica looked at her sister, she chuckled then took her phone in her hand. Beth looked curiously at her, watching her sister as she looked for something on her phone. Beth asked, "What are you doing?"

Jessica smirked at Beth, "I'm showing you proof, here look at these," She showed her the pictures on her phone. Beth gasped, when she saw Clay naked, his erect cock as huge as Jessica described it.

Beth's eyes were wide, "Holy shit Jess...you aren't fucking with me." She saw a few pictures of Jessica spanking Clay, then she saw some of Jessica with a strap-on dildo, around her waist fucking Clay in the ass. Then another one with him sucking the dildo, which was obviously a little dirty, after it was up his ass. Beth softly said, "Ewww....is he sucking that after you fucked him...after it was up his ass? Now that's a picture Jess... ine for the age's, Christ that's kinky...I can't believe this... sucking dick after he got fucked with it... I'd love to watch you do that to him, shit... all of it, fuck! Jessica...please tell me all about this."

Jessica watched her sister's reaction, she knew Beth was definitely going to be playing with herself later. She knew Beth, she was going to play with her pussy, and probably ask if she could borrow her dildo. She knew her sister would want to fuck that big dildo, as soon as possible this evening too. Jessica looked at her younger sister, "Beth I don't have to tell you, that this has to remain our secret. Do not tell anyone about this...do you understand me?" Jessica looked at her, she knew Beth knew this look too. It was a Jessica, you better fucking keep your mouth closed look, which Beth always followed, never giving a secret away after seeing that look on Jessica's face. Jessica knew she could trust Beth about this.

Beth reluctantly looked away from the dirty pictures, that had her panties so fucking wet already. Beth looked at Jessica, her blue eyes were sincere, "Jessica I wouldn't say anything about this honestly... I am your sister, I won't utter a word about any of this... fuck that's so hot... I wish I had some Kodak moments to share with you. Beth did look sincere, as she said it too.

Beth smiled at Jessica, "Really sis, thank you for sharing something so intimate. Fuck... I will be looking at your hubby in a different light now Jess. That's so fucking hot...damn my poor clitty is drowning in my wet cunt...help me... help me... poor little fuckers crying out to me to save it, fuck!"

Jessica started laughing, "Oh Bethie... you poor thing, all hot... wet and rearing to go. Should we call Donny... we could spank and rape him ...we could sit on his face and make him lick our soaked cunt's and funky assholes."

Beth snorted, "Don't tempt me Jess... I would love to get some compromising pictures of him getting his ass spanked... and fucked!" Beth lauged, "I'd blackmail his ass into fucking me...eating my pussy and even my ass! Shit... I never had anybody lick my ass, I've led a sheltered life Jess." Beth laughed, as she pictured herself with Donny over her lap getting it, good and hard. Then Donny on his hands and knees, getting fucked up the ass by her.

Beth felt kind of funny all of a sudden, shit I just saw a picture of a man that I respected, the last guy on earth who I would have figured to get spanked by a woman, not to mention fucked in the ass, Beth thought to herself.

Jessica asked. "Why are you so quiet Beth... you look like your lost, little girl." Jessica watched her sister, as Beth looked at her.

Beth had a look on her face, like she just saw a ghost or something. Beth looked at her sister, "Jess... a couple of years ago, I found some of Donny's porn mags. They were small, pamphlets...I dunno...little like magazines. Asshole had them hid under the bathroom sink, in the cupboard. I think Penthouse put them out... they were called... Variety... no wait... Variations...yes Variations magazine."

Beth looked at her sister, then she started giggling, "Holy shit Jess... he always had the same themed kinky stories like saved... well the pages he liked were dog eared ya know... folded over like they were marked... and he must have fucking jizzed while reading them, because some of the pages were like stuck, on quite a few of them... the dirty fucker." Beth giggled, "He was whacking off to these certain stories... and these stories...always had the same like themes... men being spanked and fucking dominated... having to wear lingerie and getting fucked in the ass... by their girlfriends, or wives... their wives making them suck on another guy's cock, and crazy kinky shit!"

Beh looked at her sisters grinning face, then they both started laughing. Jessica was the first one to speak, " You know Beth, I think you might have a diamond in the rough...has he ever hinted around to you being in charge, or having you taking control in the bedroom?"

Jessica watched her sister's reaction to her questions.

Beth's mouth dropped open, she looked at her sister, "Oh my god, Jessica he did mention shit like that... I just...I don't know... I just blew him off. You know joked around about it, thought he was just fucking around. But then after I didn't show any interest in doing any of it, that's exactly when our sex life nose dived...fuck me!"

Beth's face got a faraway look, then she started raucously laughing, "I have a fucking husband that...that wants me to dress him up, then paddle his ass...and then... stick a big dick up his ass...like this one." She looked wide eyed at Jessica. Then giggling, "I dunno... maybe he wants me to make him suck a guy's dick, or watch him while he gets his ass fucked! Who fucking knows right?"

Beth reached out, taking the dildo in her hand an stroking it. She watched fascinated, as it looked so thick and big in her hand. Beth looked af Jessica, "Oh my god, this fucking thing looks and feels so real...So... you really fuck Clay in the ass with this...and stick it your bum too. Yikes sis, so do you get fucking hemorrhoids from ass fucking...I mean it's a legitimate question." Beth looked at her sister expectantly, waiting for her answer. Then she leaned forward, Beth started smelling the dildo, then she heard Jessica clear her throat.

Jessica giggled, "Beth...what the fuck are you doing? Does it smell good... maybe even tempting? Your smelling it for ass aren't you, ya kinky wacko."

Beth's face was turning a little red, " Nooo... I ain't smelling it for ass," Beth scowled at Jessica, then laughed, "You bitch, I just was curious, I wanted to see what it smelled like."

"Well that's a newer one, so far that one eyed serpent has only seen the inside of my twat. It might visit my darker, muckier hole later on tonight though." Jessica snorted at Beth's face, she was too sheltered, poor baby Jessica thought to herself. Then she looked studying her little sister, she asked, "Do you wanna find out what it tastes and feels like, little girl?"

Beth looked down at it, sticking out of her fisted hand. She shrugged, "Maybe bitch, so what... it's only natural to be curious." Beth smirked at her sister, " I don't even know if my poor little neglected pussy, could even accommodate that fucking thing."

Jessica laughed, "Bend over bitch, do wanna find out? Beth... I could make it work for you. You'd be pissing yourself, because you're cumming so hard. Jesus... I dont know...my hubby and I get pleasure from sticking it up our ass. We get crazy, fucking good orgasms... your asshole is a very sensitive pleasure zone Beth. I will tell you this, having someone lick your ass... well to me, it's my favorite thing, to have someone do for me...hands down, my favorite."

Beth scrunched her nose, "Isnt it icky...I mean licking someone's...asshole? Jess have you ever done it to Clay?" She was looking at the fake cock on the table, then she looked at Jessica. "Well... sorry if I'm being to nosy...but inquiring minds want to know."

Jessica smirked at her sister, "Wanna lick mine and find out?" She laughed as her sister gasped, then shook her head back and forth, "Noooo...Not at the moment anyway."

Jessica sighed, "Yes I do eat my husband's ass. I stick my wiggling tongue, right up his asshole...and I enjoy giving him that pleasure too. But, he really lick's my ass, way more then I do his. He lick's my ass... damn near every day Beth... sometimes right after I'm done using the bathroom too!"

Beth gasped, "No way... no fucking way Clay, would lick your shitter... right after, ahhhh... once again your just fucking with me." Beth looked at her sister, shaking her head.

Jessica smiling replied, "Yes he does, Clay is maybe a little complicated. He is all man, I wouldn't want to piss him off or get on his bad side, and no he has never said, or done one mean thing to me... or Cassie. But he needs discipline, that only a woman can give him. Let's fill our glasses up Beth... then I have another short story to tell you. I will tell you how all of this, became a big part of our lives...

Cassie sat on Clay's lap, his lap was soaking wet mess, of cum. Cassie during a series of her climax's, squirted her warm wet love juice, all over her father while they passionately fucked away. The wet, sticky slurping noises of her pussy combined with the wet, smacking sounds of her ass, slapping against Clay's wet thighs filled the kitchen. Clay had a growing wet puddle under his ass, on the chair in which he was sitting on.

Cassie threw her head back, her mouth was open as she cried out in pleasure. Cassie stared at her father, as she rode out her orgasm, her face was a mask of pleasure as she squirted another warm, wet piss like stream over Clay's crotch, in which he gasped, "Cum baby... Cassie squirt that girl juice... all fucking over me."

Clay raised his ass, holding onto Cassie asscheeks as he fucked his cock up into her hot slick, pussy. His ass slapping against the wet wooden chair seat. Those obscene. dirty fucking sounds filling the kitchen. Cassie gasped as her pussy started making, wet farting like sounds. Clay groaned, " Your such a dirty little bitch... fucking your daddy... like a little whore."

Cassie's eyes flew open wide, "Daddy...I'm your...little... fucking...whore...fuck me... daddy...fuck me...I want that big cock...of yours... up my fucking...ASS NEXT!" Cassie screamed, her pleasure mounting, as Clay started spanking her ass, every time she lifted it it off his lap. She moaned, loving each smack, his hand gave her. Cassie squealed, " Spank my fucking ass... Daddy spank me... fuck me... oh... fuck me... I'm... I'm going cum so fucking hard again... I might just... I might just fucking shit...on you with this... fucking next one... OH FUCK DADDY!"

Cassie screamed, like a fucking banshee as she came harder then she ever did before in her twenty two year's of her life. To her it felt like an out of her body experience. She came so fucking hard, as his hand spanked her ass, with his cock spearing her squirting pussy...

Cassie put her hands on the back of the chair, raising off Clay's turgid cock. It slapped against his soaked belly. Cassie reached between them, her fingers rubbing her clit, the wet sounds of her pussy and their heavy breathing were the only sounds in the room, until Cassie groaned, "Daddy spread my asscheeks open... I'm going to show you... how dirty your little girl is... what you make her, wanna fucking do!"

Clay held her asscheeks, squeezing them, before he spread them open. Cassie leaned closer to him, as she masturbated herself, Clay heard her fart, rather loud one for such a sweet innocent looking girl. Cassie started groaning then she giggled, "Oh fuck daddy...fuck... here's your dirty girl... your little dirty whore." Cassie grunted, and moaned as another orgasm claimed her, right as she started shitting, all over her father's hard cock. Clay could hear the crackling sounds, as warm soft, sausage like shit, started covering his cock. He felt the warmth of her dirty gift, her bottom was expelling. Clay groaned as she covered his cock, with her warm shit, the dirty smell filled his senses, excited him rather then repulsed him.

Clay gasped ass her warm shit filled his lap, his hard cock was poking up out of her dirty Dairy Queen like, shit swirl. He reached his fingers towards her asshole. Clay rubbed his fingers over her dilated asshole, he felt her hole spread open slightly, expelling more of her warm shit over his fingers.

Cassie looked at him, her face contorted, as she masturbated herself. Clay brought his dirty fingers up to his nose, smelling them. Cassie moaned, "Daddy please... lick them for me... taste my fresh shit daddy." Cassie watched as he looked back at her. She gasped, when Clay licked his dirty fingers, her mouth open as she watched his lewd display.

Cassie groaned, as she stopped rubbing her pussy, she looked down at Clay's lap. His hard cock stuck out of her light brown, pile if poop in his lap. Cassie looked up at Clay, "Oh daddy I really made a mess... I am sorry...I was so caught up in this moment. Daddy I think you should lick me clean... at least a little."

Cassie didn't wait for him to answer, she stood up straight, still looking at her mess. She felt the squishy, warm feeling between her asscheeks when she stood up straight. Cassie saw her father's face, it showed no revulsion, or distaste. She heard him moan, "Oh Cassie...baby your such a naughty...dirty girl. Show me your dirty ass, baby show me."

Cassie grinning, turned slowly around presenting her backside to her father. She shivered, knowing how dirty she was going to be, how she was going to look to her father, when she bent forward. Cassie closed her eyes, then bit lightly on her bottom lip, she slowly bent forward. She reached back, her hands cupping the cheeks of her ass. Her ass pushed back, closer to Clay's face. Cassie spread open the cheek's of her ass, she heard her father's moan, it sounded so wanton, so fucking lewd. Cassie knew it was going to be alright, her father was into this, besides he hadn't cum yet. So he was horny, when he was that way, Clay was, just about willing to do anything.

Clay saw inside the crack of her spread open bottom. He saw her dirty hole, still gaping open slightly. He saw the shit between her cheeks, it looked like some took a spatula of peanut butter, and spread it between her cheeks. Cassie asked her voice husky with sexual lust and tension, " How dirty is it daddy... tell how dirty my ass is."

Clay looked at her ass, such a perfectly shaped bottom. That tiny starfish, now dirty with her peanut butter poop, beckoning him. Cassie broke the moment of awkwardness, "Lick it daddy... lick my asshole... bury your face in my filthy crack."

Clay growled, it almost sounded like an animal, as Cassie felt his face push into her crack. She gasped, as she felt his tongue flicking lightly over her sensitive hole. Cassie pushed back, and started wagging her bottom with Clay's face, pressed between them. She groaned, as she felt his tongue push into her ass. Cassie enjoyed his tongue, she sighed as Clay pleasured her ass, which gave Cassie time to contemplate her next move. Cassie knew she wasn't squeamish, when it came to ass play so far anyway.

Cassie knew her father's cock was hard, that he needed relief. Cassie also wanted to give him that relief, but she was struggling with just jacking him off, or sucking his cock, his now dirty, filthy cock. She was enjoying his tongue, when she decided, I really want to suck him off, I want his cum in my fucking mouth. I want to taste his peanut butter, and chocolate cock. I don't care, I may gag, I might puke but I have to know what his shitty dick tastes like. God I am getting so twisted, but I have too, I really do.

Cassie took a step forward, she stood and turned. She saw Clay's face, she couldn't help it, she giggled seeing his dirty face. It was like dirty war paint, streaking the cheeks on his face, not to mention the tip of his nose, which was shit covered. Cassie smirked at him, "Brown nose...that will get you anything you want from me, daddy... be my dirty, little brown noser."

She then she sank slowly to her knees, between her father's spread legs. She could smell her mess, her stomach was okay, no flip flopping feelings. But now was the moment of truth, she would be a dirty girl, an extraordinarily special dirty, filthy girl.

Cassie looked at her father, she placed her right hand on his hard cock. She squeezed him, feeling the peanut butter like substance on her hands and fingers. Cassie watched her father's face, as he looked almost like he was shocked at what she was about to do.

Cassie pumped his cock, she leaned forward sticking her tongue out, touching the tip of his penis. Clay asked, "Baby are you sure... you don't have to put it in your mouth...it's really dirty honey." He looked down as Cassie licked her lips, like a porn actress. She looked at her father, her eyes we're still filled with a forbidden like excitement.

Cassie smiled, that part seductress smile, and that one that still made her look innocent. She shook her head, as she started to stroke his cock again, "Oh fuck yes daddy... I'm sure, I really want to suck your dirty cock... I have fantasized about sucking it this way, after you take it out of mama's ass."

Cassie eyes watched his, as she pointed his cock, with her fresh shit on it at her face. Her blue eyes watching his reaction as she slipped her mouth over the head of his cock. Cassie moaned, as a big part of her newly discovered, dirty girl fantasies, was being acted out. She filled her mouth with his thick cock. Clay saw her flinch a little, as she slid her mouth slowly down his cock. He moaned, softly saying those words that seemed to drive her absolutely crazy, "Oh yeah... that's my dirty girl... sucking on my dirty cock... my cock with all your shit...all over it... suck that cock dirty girl."

1...345678