Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy... get ready, oh god... it's coming. Where do you want me to shit...where daddy...on your face...or do you want it... right in your mouth?" Cassie asked, rather frantically. She snickered at that one, right in his mouth she thought, she giggled. She felt the tip almost poking out of her ass. She groaned, "Well daddy... where should I poop, tell me damn it all! Well... right on your face...or right in your open mouth, answer me!" Cassie commanded forcefully, knowing she was going poop, momentarily.

Clay licked her asshole once more, wanting to taste her gaping asshole.then he answered, "Cassie...baby your in charge, I am yours to use...you decide sweetheart, I will do whichever one you decide."

Cassie groaned, becoming frustrated as her father placed his lips around her asshole. Clay tasted the end of the hard turd, which now was sticking partly out of her ass. He groaned, the taste of her filled his mouth once more. Clay then sucked on it with his tongue snaking back inside her ass, around her thick log. Cassie groaning in frustration said, "Fuck it daddy...open wide, I want to see this big turd, sticking out of your fucking mouth... like a fucking Cuban cigar, open wide daddy."

Cassie raised her ass up higher, she was about a foot over Clay's face. She looked down, trying to see between her legs snickering, "You dirty asslicker daddy...open wide, I have a big thick chocolate surprise bar, made just for you."

She looked down at him, seeing him waiting, his mouth wide open. She couldn't believe it, this was so fucking sordid, so fucking dirty, she thought to herself. But it was maybe the most exciting thing, that she ever did in her twenty two years of life. She grunted, an almost silent fart escaped, then she was feeling her asshole stretching open further. Cassie knew the tip of her hard, knobby turd, poked out about an inch or two now. She felt obscene, with her asshole gaping open, with a turd almost as big and thick as her father's cock, hanging from her butt.

Clay watched what used to be Cassie's tiny asshole, stretched opening even wider. He heard her breathing, like a woman that was giving birth. He almost laughed at that thought, she is giving birth, in some sordid, kinky way. He watched, as that titanic turd, began it's slow decent out of her ass, and started creeping towards his open mouth. If you were a scat critic and connoisseur, it was a beauty, a masterpiece of painted browns. That thick log, of his beautiful daughter's shit, hanging from her stretched out ass, almost a foot in length.

Clay moaned as the hard brown log, as long and as big around as a giant sized ear of corn, slowly descended towards his face. Clay felt the warmth of it as it entered his gaping wide mouth. He smelt and could taste it, he was strangely, very excited. Clay felt a forbidden kind of privilege, to what he was witnessing, and about to happen. He wondered how could something so huge, so dirty, come from that cute, sweet tiny pink puckered hole.

Clay had a few inches of his daughters bittersweet chocolate bar, in his mouth. He saw the end slide out, and like the Leaning Tower Of Piza, it slowly tipped over his face, he thought it would topple over, covering part of his face with her warm, brown turd. But it stayed in place, her hard stool stuck out of his mouth.

Cassie quickly spun around, wanting to see, her first, dirty masterpiece. She groaned, "Oh my god...that is so fucking unreal!" She started giggling and stood over Clay, she started rubbing her pussy frantically, her eyes taking in the dirty scene, in front of her. Cassie kept saying, "Oh fuck... ohh fuck... repeating it for a couple of minutes, until she screamed, "Daddy...I'm fucking cumming... ohh...fuck..." She squealed as her pussy started to squirt, she watched as her pussy began to spray like a fucking geyser, girl juice started to rain, all over Clay's dirty face.

Cassie never had an orgasm as powerful as the one she just experienced. She sunk to her knees, over her father's prone body. Her eyes wide, almost frightened as she let her naked ass, rest on her father's stomach. Cassie shivering, began shaking her head, then grinning at Clay said, "Holy shit...I've...oh my god...I've never... fucking came like that before...that was really incredible daddy."

Cassie smirked, "To think that all I had to do to achieve it...was shit, in my daddy's mouth...fuck." Cassie looked at her huge turd, sticking out of her father's mouth and his wet face, dripping with her pussy secretions. She felt the goosebumps, that made her body tingle. She looked at Clay, "Daddy either eat that big chocolate log... or spit it out...wait, no wait I know." Cassie slid her body back, until she felt his warm hard cock poking at her ass. She lifted then wiggled her ass around, until she felt the head of his cock push into her pussy. Cassie moaned as she sat her body down, with Clay's huge cock all the way up her well lubricated cunt. Cassie cried out in pleasure, as it filled her hungry pussy.

Daughter and father both groaned, as his cock bottomed out, his balls snuggled, against Cassie's tight pussy. Clay could feel his balls getting wet, from Cassie's still wet pussy. She tilted her head back, looking at her father with her baby blue eyes and moaned, "Oh fuck daddy, mama told me your cock...was a real pussy pleaser, oh my god!... please fuck me daddy!... give it to your baby good!" Cassie felt herself bottom out, his balls were resting in the crack of her ass, she sat still, looking down at her father. Cassie groaned, "Fuck I feel so full...my cunt is stuffed daddy.... just like your mouth is" She looked down at her father, her face becoming smug, as she chuckled at him, enjoying her kinky, dirty moments.

Cassie looked down at him, then she leaned closer. Her blonde hair hung down past her shoulders, her eyes showed her excitement, she asked, "So daddy...how does my shit taste? I see you still have your lips wrapped around that big turd, that I filled your mouth with...my shit... right in your mouth!" Cassie enjoyed every moment of her new found freedom, to dominate a man, especially her father.

Cassie leaned forward, her face a few inches away, as she started to ride his hard cock. She sensually rolled her ass, slowly fucking him. He moaned right along with her, her pussy was so wet, slick and warm. Clay would raise his hips off the floor at times, driving his cock into her as she lowered her ass. Cassie leaned forward, her nose almost touching her large turd. Cassie sniffed, smelling herself as she moaned, "Daddy... it looks like you have a...big brown... cock in your mouth. I want to taste it too."

Clay's eyes widened with surprise, at his daughter's dirty description. He watched as Cassie leaned closer, opening her mouth then she covered the other end with her mouth. Clay saw her wince slightly, as her lips slid halfway down it. Her eyes, staring into his. Cassie wasn't as repulsed as she thought she would be, tasting her enormous turd. The dirtiness of it, really overruled any hesitation on her part. She wanted this to be a dirty fuck-fest. She was all in on this, never thinking of getting up and walking away with disgust.

She started riding his cock faster, harder as her pussy became so wet, she heard her cunt start making wet farting like sounds, adding to the nasty decadence of their bathroom fuck. She drew her mouth back off, watching her father's face as she licked her lips, she snickerd, "Oh fuck...my pussy is really farting... I've never done that before. Fuck me daddy, fuck my pussy... make it fart... oh fuck daddy... I am going to fuck you later...right up your ass...then your going to fuck mine... I want this big cock... all the way up my ass!"

Cassie cried out, babbling how good it felt, urging him to fuck her harder, her dirty language driving him on, exciting him almost as much as her visual beauty. Clay fucked her harder, making her breast's shake and jiggle. Her nipples looked like eraser tips, sticking out and that warm wet, tight pussy felt so incredible. Cassie screaming, "I'm going to cum... again... how can I...how can you make me... fucking cum again?" Cassie then got a wild look in her eye, she moved her hand and smushing her log of shit, into her father's face. She had a wild look in her eyes, as she rubbed her shit, all around on her father's face.

Cassie looked at the mess she made of her father, "Oh yeah...daddy make me fucking cum...I want...I need to cum." Cassie lowered her face, she started licking his lips, then she kissed him. She drove her tongue into his mouth, as they both shook, and were quivering as they climaxed together. Each of them slapping their joined bodies together, as they felt their orgasms join each other's, forbidden pleasure washed over them.

Cassie lay over her father's prone body, the smell of sex, their dirty sex filled both of their senses. Cassie raised her head, looking at her fathers dirty face. She giggled, "What a pair of dirty sex fiends, we are daddy. Let's take a shower together, but first... you have a pussy to lick clean. Daddy... I want to suck your cock right now...I wanna clean it for you, okay?"

Clay moaned yes, as Cassie raised her bottom up, and with a loud slurp, Clay's penis slipped out of Cassie's pussy, followed by a stream of cum. Cassie gasped, "Oh my god... you really pumped me full daddy. I'm surprised it's not running out of my nose." She shook her head, then started to spin her body around, lifting her left leg over her father's messy face. Cassie snickered, "You sure have alot of cum to lick out of my pussy daddy...maybe I should just sit right on your face... and use my ass, to smear that shit around on your face...then I should have you lick it off my butt." Cassie teased...

****************

Cassie sat out on the patio, the day was still pretty young yet. She was enjoying her coffee wearing nothing but a short robe. Her father was still naked, as he sat across from her at the outdoor table. Cassie informed Clay, he was to remain that way, unless she told him to get dressed. She remembered his face, when she told him this. He nervously asked, "Cassie what should I do if someone decided to come over. Like one of your friends or who knows who could ring the doorbell... what should I do then?"

Cassie looked at his face, it was etched with concern. She shrugged, knowing she had to keep him feeling a little vulnerable. She smirkingly answered, "Well daddy, I suppose that you would have to answer the door...naked. Why just imagine the treat one of mother's or my friends would get, when a bare naked good looking man...with a nice big cock answers the door."

Cassie saw the shocked look on his face, she also noticed his cock was getting hard again. Hmmm, she thought to herself, please god send a couple of female Jehovah's Witnesses to our door. She decided that for sure, that she would have her nude father answer the door. Just the thought of watching him submit, and actually do everything that she decided and wanted him to do excited her. So here we are outside on the patio, with my father naked.

While the patio was secluded, the odds of anyone seeing anything was minimal. But she liked knowing that she had him on edge. But she also remembered her mother's talk, about being discreet, and careful. Cassie looked at her father, he was reading the paper, and enjoying his coffee. She had so many ideas, going through her mind. She put her hand in her lap, separating the robe she slid her hand inside, she squeezed her warm, excited vagina.

Cassie said, "Daddy...I think I am going to give you your spanking... outside. Or better yet, maybe I will give you it inside the garage, have you open one of the big garage doors... place a chair right in the doorway, then take you over my lap and spank your bare bottom." Cassie giggled at the worried look on Clay's face.

He stammered, "No... no sweetheart please...don't make me do that... please I would be so embarrassed Cassie. Please don't... I will do anything... anything at all for you, but please don't do that."

Cassie gave him an smug stare, "Oh believe believe me daddy, you are going to do anything and everything I want... or decide is best for us, you can count on that."

Clay thought of the intense, wild sex Cassie initiated between them earlier, as he was making Cassie an omelette. He remembered how Cassie had him lick, her cum filled pussy clean. He was lying on the floor naked, his cock was coated with a milkier, bubbly white substance. Cassie swung her leg over his body, that beautiful ass of hers was still dirty around the area of her anus. Cassie situated herself so Clay's arms were free to spread her pussy and asscheeks open.

He thought of how beautiful his daughter is, those perfectly sculpted asscheeks, that round puckered hole, just begging to be kissed and licked. He couldn't believe it, that tiny little hole, so quaint and tight, could open as wide as it did, right before his eyes. He watched as she strained to open it, that large brown turd, slowly working it's way out of her body. He shivered with excitement, just thinking about it. Especially when she told him to open wide, so she could shit it right in his open mouth.

Granted her shit didn't smell like roses, but it smelt of dirty sex and submission. He already had the taste in his mouth, that taste of her fine looking ass. Clay really didn't know how he became this dirty, this jaded. He always loved the female ass, in just about all shapes and sizes. From the compact little cheeks, to even women with big, full abd rounded cheeks.

Clay's first episode of licking a woman's ass, was with his Aunt Rose. This happened after a few months of his mother and Aunt Rose, both giving him spankings. Clay was always naked for these and his mother and aunt were usually fully clothed or at times provocatively dressed in lingerie of some sort. Clay was a very virile and impressionable young man. Of course, those spankings hurt, those two could really whip some ass, and they enjoyed every minute of laying the smack down.

Naked and spanked, it was bound to happen, sooner or later the sexual ingredient's being stirred, in this cauldron of pent up sexual frustrations, of all three of them. They were all sexually frustrated, his mother without a man or even a woman in her life. He had no idea or didn't think his mother had lesbian tendencies.

His Aunt Rose was a married frustrated woman, with a successful husband, he was a great provider, but he was like a celibate monk in the bedroom.. She had no children, a frustrating sex life, and she knew her husband fucked other women. Walter was no Casanova, at least with Rose, he was maybe averagely endowed, but that wasn't the problem. He couldn't last, had no interest in anything sexual. It was missionary position, or bust baby. On the rare occasions he and Rose had sex, eating her pussy, no fucking way, that's dirty Rose, you pee out of that thing, he once told her. Rose never forgot that, those charming word's he spoke. She tried sucking Walter's cock once when they were both kind of drunk. He seemed to like that, but of course he vehemently denied it, the next morning.

Poor frustrated Aunt Rose, she suspected that he was fucking other women. Rose bet that he would let all the other women he had relations with suck his cock. But hey whatever Wally, she thought as she watched the clerk at the adult toy store, put a big, thick ten inch dildo, in her black plastic bag. Of course with a few other things. HI-O-SILVER Rose thought, as the big dildo was tucked into her bag. Rose thanked the clerk, then winked at the young lady behind the checkout counter.

Rose put that beautiful replica cock to good use, immediately when she got home. Sticking the suction cup to the wooden chair, right in her kitchen she wasted no time stripping. Stark naked, right in front of her sliding glass patio doors, Rose sat backwards on that chair, stuffing that pussy pleaser into her cunt.

Looking out the door windows, fucking herself like a woman possessed, cumming countless times. She never felt so alive, as she fucked that big baby. She noticed things, that she never did with Walter. She noticed how her boobs bounced, her nipples becoming hard and sensitive as she rode that rubber pony. And other little things, like cumming with a cock in her pussy. She notice how her lips clung to that big pussy pleaser, making them feel even more sensitive. Rose then kneeled naked, in front of the chair she used her mouth, to clean her imaginary lover's cock.

Rose accumulated a stable of different cock's and imaginary lover's, she was finally content and satisfied, well almost. That is until she was present for her nephew's spanking. Rose creamed in her panties, the first time she saw Clay naked. Faye her sister, just up and decided that Clay was in for a good old fashioned spanking. Rose well she was just along for the ride, goading her sister on, to really blister his bare ass. Clay came home half drunk, as he was celebrating his 18th, birthday.

Clay remembered this, while he was cooking up their breakfast. Aunt Rose made it a point to be present, and participate in spanking Clay herself as often as she could. He remembered the first time he ejaculated, all over his mother's black skirt, as she spanked him in front of Aunt Rose. Clay was so embarrassed, cumming from getting a spanking. It wasn't very long after that, his mother had Clay naked in the living room. She just finished spanking him with her hand, then sent him over to Rose who was sitting on the couch.

Aunt Rose had her eyes on Clay's cock, she marveled at his size. She muttered, "Oh my lord, what a cock your son has Faye. Would you be alright with me...just sucking him, for just a little while... after I spank him?"

Faye gasped, "Rosie your kidding with me right, I mean he's your nephew for goodness sake's." Rose shook her head, and took Clay's penis in her hand. She started to slowly stroke him, with her other hand she smacked his bottom, with the wooden hairbrush she was holding.

Rose looked at Faye, "I am not kidding Faye, I am dead serious...his cock is bigger than most of my fucking dildos...come on please. I bet Clay would love to let his Auntie Rose suck off his big cock." She smacked his ass harder with her brush, her fist pumping his cock. Clay fucked his Aunt's hand with each smack of the brush.

Faye watched enviously, she wanted to do the same thing to her son, she masturbated to fantasies about fucking her son rather frequently. But she couldn't, she just couldn't make it alright in her mind, to have sex with her son. Rose tried to discuss it with Faye, but Faye would always change the subject. It was frustrating to both of the sisters.

Well this time Rose started licking her nephew's cock. Clay moaned, then glanced at his mother, seeing her eyes were glued to his Aunt, who glanced at her sister. Aunt Rose then plunged Clay's cock in her mouth. Rose started sucking his cock, like she really didn't have a care in the world. Clay looked away from his mother, he watched as his Aunt Rose, lasciviously sucked his penis. He never looked back towards his mother, if he had, he would have seen her with her hand up her dress, with her arm moving as she watched and masturbated.

Clay felt heaven inside his Aunts warm, wet sucking mouth. She spanked his ass randomly, while she was busy treating him to a blow job. Ahh...pain and pleasure, the beginning of Clay Lewis and his education of submission and pleasure. Clay felt ecstasy, for the first time in his life, while his Aunt sucked his cock and spanked his ass. If Clay would have glanced at his mother, he would have seen her having a kind of ecstasy of her own, as she climaxed in silence, knowing she couldn't let them hear it.

Faye wished she could be like her sister, open and care free, and not have a devil on her one shoulder and an angel on the other. She knew her guilty conscience, would consume her if she relented and went ahead and fucked her son. At least for now anyway, so she just sat back and watched as Rose spanked Clay's bottom and sucked his penis. Faye snuck her hand down inside her wet panties. She was all ready masturbating, right after she gave Clay a spanking session. She tried to get Clay to spill his seed in her lap, on her clothes or her naked legs or lap.

123456...8