Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica began spanking Beth, as she sucked on her finger, moaning as she received yet another spanking. She spanked Beth until her bottom was a deep red. Jessica enjoyed the sensual way her sister twisted and wiggled her ass. Jessica asked, "Have you had enough, little slut...are you ready to take that big dick. I want to fuck you so badly...your going let me fuck your wet pussy, right little slut...or I swear, I will take this sandal off...I will really give you a fucking spanking, to remember."

Beth lifted her ass, twisting it lasciviously, "Yes please Jess...fuck me... I need that dick, I never had anything that size, up my cunt." Jessica smacked Beth's ass a few more time's, just for good measure.

"Get off my lap slut, get on your knees." Jessica watched her sister get down on her knees, as she stood up in front of her. Beth looked up at her sister, waiting for whatever was going to happen next. Jessica pulled her shirt over her head and off. She undid her bra, baring her breast's, as Beth watched her.

Jessica looked down at her sister, "Take my pants off Beth... do it now." Beth whimpering, reached up opening the button of her jeans. Beth unzipped her pants, her hands shaking slightly as she pulled her pants down and off. Her panties soon followed, as Jessica stepped out of them, her pussy level with Beth's curious face. Beth looked at Jessica's hairy pussy. She could smell her sister, with her aroused cunt only inches from her face.

Jessica snickered at her sister, "Beth... that's where you put Donny, after you spank him...right down on his knees. Have you ever licked pussy before sis?" Jessica eyed her sister's embarrassed face, as she sat in silence. Her eyes were focused on Jessica's cunt.

She looked up at her sister, not wanting to provoke another trip across her lap. Beth sighed, with resignation answered, "Yes... but only a few times... when Mellissa Daniels and I had sleepovers... we were teenagers Jess... just experimenting, you know we really weren't avid muff divers... or anything like that... honestly." Beth looked at her sister hopefully, not sure she wanted to go, where this was obviously going.

Jessica stepped forward, her pubic hair was tickling Beth's nose. Beth muttered, "Oh fuck... I bet you want me to show you, how we did it... right Jess?"

She looked up at her older sister, she had a big smirk on her face, "Eat my pussy you little bitch... or I will take my sandal to your bare ass. I am teaching you, what to make your husband do for you... after you spank his ass. Now lick my wet pussy... don't make me ask again."

Beth was excited, afraid and even a little bit repulsed. Licking her older sister's fucking twat. Beth groaned, "God Jess... I hope to fuck, mom isn't watching this from up their, or over in the fucking corner... shit, I don't want to be haunted for licking your fucking pussy." Beth looked wide eyed at Jessica.

Jessica exclaimed, "Oh my god. Beth what...what the fuck are you going to do... quit having sex... because mom died? You going to just... run off and join a convent? The stork just didn't drop us off on the fucking front porch... Little do you know Beth... mom and dad had a pretty active sex life... just... just lick me already, just wait until I have you licking my ass... that's the next lesson, on your fucking school schedule."

Jessica put her hands behind Beth's head, then pulled her face into her wet cunt. Jessica hunched her hips, fucking her sister's face. Jessica growled, "Come on... lick my pussy slut." She groaned when she felt Beth give in, her long tongue started teasing her pussy. Beth just wanted to get this part over with, she wanted to feel that big dildo in her pussy.

Her asscheeks were sore and tender, as they rested on the back of her lower legs. Beth could taste Jessica's honey pot, it wasn't really offensive at all. She started to willingly lick her sister's cunt, something that they were both starting to enjoy. Beth reached up holding Jessica's asscheeks in her hands, while her tongue scoured her sister's cunt, bringing her to her first climax of the early evening...

Beth learned all about ass licking, burying her face in Jessica's ass, while she was kneeling on the couch. She tentatively licked around it at first, getting a little taste of her sister's sweaty, pungent asshole. Beth learned that the taste wasn't overly terrible, the act of doing it actually excited her. Especially thinking about her naked spanked husband, his tear stained face licking her asshole sometime soon.

Beth stuck her tongue as far up Jessica's ass as she could get it. Hearing her sister, as she moaned in pleasure, from what her tongue was doing to her ass. Beth was surprised when Jessica traded places with her. She gasped in pleasure, as Jessica administered her talented tongue up her ass. She was surprised when Jessica started licking her clit, while she fucked her in the pussy with that large dildo.

Beth was screaming through several orgasms, while that thick, long fake dick plowed her pussy. Jessica's tongue teased her engorged clit, and her sensitive asshole while she continued to work Beth's pussy over...

Beth was limp, and satisfied like she hadn't been in a long time, as she lay back on the couch. She looked Jessica, who was still totally nude, sitting in the other corner of the couch. Her legs were spread wide open, her hairy wet cunt was visible to Beth, the dildo buried halfway inside of her. Beth grinning at her sister, felt more sexually fulfilled, then she had in a very long time. She smiled saying softly, "Jessica... thank you... for this, for everything... even that fucking eye opening spanking, you gave me... fuck my ass is sore!" Beth said, reaching down and rubbing her bottom.

Beth looked her sister in the eye, "I can't wait for my next lesson... I get to spank your husband right, Jess?" Beth watched as Jessica nodded, smiling at her.

"Fuck yes... you do get to do that Beth. You will be a fucking pro, at spanking sis. And wait until you get my husband's cock inside that tight pussy of yours. Theirs so much to learn Beth...so much fun, and dirty... kinky sex, oh baby your going to shit yourself, you'll be cumming so hard."

Beth shivered, remembering some of those dirty pictures Jess showed her. Beth chuckled, "When I do shit myself Jess...I hope it's all over that kinky husband of yours. I can't wait until you and Cassie and I... confront my husband. God... I could cum, just from thinking about it. Thank you Jess... I want you to teach me everything... show me every dirty... nasty thing you love to do...teach me...

1...345678