Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye loved the taste, of her son's creamy sperm, cum they called it. She would rub her pussy, frantically while licking his load off of her clothing or fingers, whatever he squirted. She always had a large, green cucumber on hand to give herself a good long fuck with.

She suspected Clay knew she was secretly masturbating. She swore at least one time she heard him outside her door. She thought she heard the doorknob turning, when she had her panties covering her face, while she licked his sweet cum, off of them.

She felt almost devastated, thinking he might have witnessed her in her weak moment. She wondered if he actually saw her, fucking herself with that huge, slick cucumber. While she was licking his cum, off her black panties. She stopped herself momentarily, after she thought she heard him outside her door. Faye wrestled with her conscience, she looked down her body, seeing that green cucumber protruding out of her hairy pussy. She looked at the tempting milky colored strand of cum dangling off her panties. Then with one more glance at her bedroom door, Faye softly uttered, "Fuck it, let him see me... I deserve some pleasure... some sexual release in my life too."

Faye lay back, and started fucking herself once again, that big hard cucumber, made her moan, along with her son's cream like cum, that decorated her panties. She held those panties up over her face and watched that strand of thick, cream like sperm, dangle over her face. The motion of her arm, plunging that makeshift phallus up her wet, soupy cunt, made that strand dangling swirl around in a circular motion. She stuck her tongue out, wondering if it would land on her tongue, or across her face. That last thought of it across her face made her gasp, Clay's cum, all over my face, she giggled at how lewd that sounded.

She wondered if she would one of these spanking sessions, just let herself go and have her son stand in front of her. She thought of how it would be if she masturbated him, her hand gripping his marvelous cock, then directing his thick ropes of warm sperm, all over her excited face. Then she made a decision, as she moaned with her orgasm, moments away. She cried out, " Yes baby... cum all over mother's face... cum baby...Clay cum all over my fucking... face!"

She brought those panties down and scrubbed her face with them. She licked at the cooling milky sperm, as she squealed in her defining moment's of carefree passion. Faye's bed shook, as she rode out her strongest climax that she felt in years, at least since Clay's father fucked her. He was blessed, just like her son was, with a nice big cock.

God how she missed that intimacy, between two loving souls. As she lay there panting, she wondered if her son saw her. Saw her licking his cum off her panties, and fucking herself. Faye sighed, she felt that she was morally defeated. And it also felt great, thrilling even. Faye thought it felt like freedom, sexual freedom, and it felt thrilling to her.

So my son knows that I masturbate, I play with myself, so what. Everybody does don't they? If they say no, I don't then they are lying, she reasoned. Maybe instead of fucking or sucking my son, I could just have him play with himself. I could watch, hell I could even join him and rub myself as I watch. It would be some form of intimacy, something shared, wouldn't it. He could shoot the wonderful white slippery cream, over my body or even all over my face... cum on my face, his mother's face. Faye giggled at that thought, of watching as his thick rope like cum squirting out, covering her face with that warm goo! Faye couldn't help it, with those thoughts and Clay's cum still wet and sticky on her face, she fucked herself again, cumming even harder this time.

Clay was thinking about the past, and the present, while he was beating the eggs with a whisk. He felt a hand cup his ass squeezing it, then his cock had a soft hand wrapped around it. Cassie squealing, "Ohhhh...Daddy! Is this big hard cock of yours, all just for me... or did you decide to make homemade donuts...because I'm sure you could poke those holes, with this cock of yours daddy."

Clay chuckled, "Sweetheart anything on this old body of mine is all yours, until your mother returns. She will probably spank the hell out of both of us, for doing this and having so much fun with out her." Clay turned giving his daughter a kiss, while Cassie kept stroking his cock. Clay looked at his daughter, her eyes were on his face. Cassie squeezed his cock harder, she asked, " Daddy... why was your cock so hard when I came into the room? Were you thinking about when we fucked, or when you were watching that big... hard log of shit... coming from my tiny little asshole? I really got excited knowing that... we'll know your face was under my spread open ass... knowing you were going to catch it... right in your mouth."

Cassie stroked his cock faster, then she smacked his ass. She snickered, then she smacked his ass some more, with hard swat's emphasizing each word with a hard slap on his rump. "Daddy... your... a... dirty... piggy... letting... his... little... angel... poop...right... in... his... mouth!"

Clay groaned, with each spank and each word. He knew he was a dirty man, he knew he loved having her shitting over his face, even in his mouth. Her beautiful young perfect ass, Clay knew that he was a slave to her ass. He would follow that sweet, beautiful ass of hers anywhere, even into battle. His ass felt warm, tingly, this beautiful daughter of his can really fucking spank hard, and make them count. Tennis, playing tennis that's where she got her powerful swing from Clay reasoned.

That tiny little pink asshole, the way it blossomed open, expelling that huge turd, he still couldn't believe something that size came from that sexy little hole. That hole he wanted to get on his knees and worship. Clay knew that he would wait on his knees endlessly, until she stood up from using the toilet, to lick her clean, anywhere she desired. Cassie gave him a barrage of hard spanks, as she held his cock. Clay stood still and took them, welcoming each one.

Cassie stopped, she released his cock then slapped it hard, Clay gasped out loud at the hard stinging slap. Cassie chuckled, watching his cock bounce around, was getting her excited once again. She asked, "Oh daddy, did that hurt when I spanked your cock?" Cassie laughed, "It sure looked like it did, you should have saw your face." Cassie reached down, caressing his smooth balls. She squeezed them, making Clay groan. Cassie continued to squeeze them, as she peeked around him to look at his ass.

Cassie giggled, "Oh daddy... your ass is starting to get red. But not half as red as I am going to make it... when I spank you outside... right in front of the house." Cassie snickered.

Clay couldn't help it, he knew he shouldn't go along with this. Yes their street was a rural road, not a whole lot of traffic on it. But still, that possibility of someone driving by at 45 or 55 miles an hour, what would they see if they glanced over at them. Clay couldn't help it, this new and younger goddess, was a spitting image of his wife. Cassie had him, right where she wanted him and she knew it, and so did he.

Cassie spanked his ass, a few more times god it sounded so loud in their kitchen. Cassie giggled, "Oh daddy, after I spank your ass and it's going to be a good... hard spanking. I am going to take the strap to your ass... do you think your little girl can make you cry?"

Cassie looked at him as she resumed tugging on his cock. Her angelic face, not quite matching the words that were being spoken. Clay didn't know if his daughter could make him cry, while she was disciplining him. But he knew she was going to try.

Cassie watched him, seeing the emotional turmoil of thoughts going through his head. She smiled, "Daddy then after I spank you to my satisfaction... I am going to fuck you... right up your ass... right out front... outside. Have you ever had your ass fucked, outside daddy? Tell me the truth... don't lie to me... I will fuck your ass...or I will have to fuck you up the ass, right at the end of our driveway."

Cassie smirked at him, while her hand masturbated him. Clay felt his knees shaking, from fear or excitement, both probably he reasoned. He groaned, "Yes Cassie... your mother... your mother has fucked me... outside, several times. But never in front of... the house. She does take me.... behind the house, either the patio...or sometimes she makes me walk naked... with her out to the trees behind our house... when she has me do this... she puts a collar... and leash on me... to walk out to the trees with... that's the absolute truth... ask her." He said sheepishly.

Cassie looked at him, her eyes were wide with excitement and surprise. She giggled, "Oh my god daddy... really that's so fucking hot, holy shit... I am starting to drip. A fucking leash and collar...you bad doggie you! I should put that leash on you... make you walk around the yard... to pee and poop." Cassie laughed excitedly, "Daddy this is a direct command from me... you are not to use the potty... unless you ask me, do you understand me?" Her angelic face, became transformed into a more sinister and dominating face.

Clay looked at her, wondering where his little angel went. Cassie picked up the spatula from the counter, she swatted his ass hard, with that tennis swing she had. Clay jumped from the stinging smack, which was followed by several more. Clay spoke up loud and clearly, "Yes Mistress Cassie... I understand you perfectly."

Cassie looked at him, her stern face softened a little, " Hmmm...Mistress Cassie... I love it, now be a good dirty doggie... finish making breakfast... or else." Cassie giggled as she walked and took a juice glass out of the cupboard. She looked at Clay, " Daddy... watch me." Cassie spread her legs, then placed the large glass under her pussy. She looked to make sure he was watching, Clay heard a soft groan, escape from her lips. Then he watched, as she started to pee in the drinking glass. It looked just like a fucking beer, bubbles, foaming and all. She snuck a few glances at him, smirking at him.

Cassie filled it almost to the top of the glass. She looked at him, then pointed to her pussy, "Before you turn the stove on... lick my pussy dry, do it now!"

Clay went to her, dropping to his knees. He placed his hands on her bare asscheeks holding them, he bent his head and started licking at the golden piss drops, that glistened on her pubic hair. Clay diligently licked her, tasting her mildly salty pee, it tasted slightly of vitamins and salt. He scoured the lips of her pussy next, cleaning her of her urine.

Cassie petted his head, "That's a good dirty doggie...now I want to watch you drink all of my pee, while your playing with your cock. And daddy... drink it slowly... I want to masturbate and watch... I want to cum, while your drinking my piss from that glass."

Clay walked into the garage, stark naked with Cassie behind him. It felt funny, surreal to be naked in front of his fully clothed daughter. Cassie wore jeans which hugged her spectacular ass, with a white see through blouse. She was wearing sandals, her toenails painted a beautiful sapphire, along with her fingernails. Cassie had her face made up, with more makeup then usual. Her blue eyes, accented by similar but darker blue, and purple eyeshadow.

Cassie pushed the garage door switch, the garage door slowly started opening. Clay stood, he felt a tremor of excited fear surge through him, as the bright sunshine filtered in the garage. Cassie stood next to him, holding both, the hairbrush and leather strap.

She giggled, "Bad daddy...going to get spanked naked, right outside. I am really going to enjoy this daddy...almost as much as when I was taking a shit on you. By the way, how was that refreshing glass of piss, daddy? The way you were beating your cock off... I'm thinking that you will be drinking at least one of those a day. I know my pussy is nice and juicy...ha-ha...I came so hard... watching you enjoy it."

Cassie smirked at her father, "Get that chair over there, set it outside the garage."

Clay grunted, "Yes Mistress Cassie." Clay was unsure, nervous and fucking excited. His penis started to give him away, as it filled with blood and started to stick straight out from his groin. He picked up the chair walking out into his driveway. Their were no neighbors, within watching distance per say, unless they walked around with binoculars. But he was worried about cars driving by, like a police car especially. How in the world would you explain your adult daughter, giving her naked father a spanking, outside in front if the house?

Clay set the chair down, his head glanced from left to right. Clay stood, as Cassie took her seat on the chair. She sat down, settling herself to get comfortable. Cassie asked, "Are you nervous daddy?" She looked at him smugly, "Well you should be... imagine someone driving by, seeing you buck naked... over my lap, getting your ass spanked." Cassie giggled, looking up at her father.

"Take your hands away from your dick, daddy. Drop them down to your sides... come on, don't piss me off, or you will be carrying this chair all the way down to the end of this driveway. Any passerby would definitely see you naked with a red ass, while I'm spanking it."

Cassie smirked, as she looked at Clay watching him rest his arms at his side. She shook her head, "Damn daddy, you have nothing to be ashamed of, pertaining to your body. I really don't know if I want to spank your bottom... or suck that cock of yours." Cassie grinned, looking at him. She sighed, "Well I guess we better get to it, the longer we take to do this, the odds are someone will drive past and maybe see us."

Cassie crooked her finger at him, "Get over my lap, daddy." Clay was glad to finally get over her lap. Cassie got him settled, his cock between her thigh's his hands on the asphalt, balancing himself. He waited...

Cassie caressed his asscheeks, she saw him shiver slightly, even with the warm weather. She asked, "Did you like it when I shit in your mouth, catching my big turd in your mouth?"

Cassie gave him several hard swat's, with the brush.

Clay groaned, "Yes...yes...Cassie I ...I liked it."

Cassie laughed, then she started spanking his ass faster and harder. Cassie looked down seeing his ass was already getting a bit red. She snickered, "So your telling me that... you enjoyed, having my shit in your mouth." She brought the brush down on his sweet spot, making Clay grunt louder.

Clay heard a car coming down the road, he glanced towards the road nervously, Cassie kept on spanking him. Clay saw the car, it was cruising along at a pretty good clip and luckily it wasn't a neighbor's. Cassie giggled then teased, "I hope they saw you getting it. Maybe they will come back for second look daddy."

She giggled as she smacked his ass, "I mean after all...it's not everyday you see a grown man...naked and getting a spanking." Cassie whacked his ass for several minutes, hard and fast, one cheek and then on to the other. She was enjoying her dominance of him, being just the two of them. The hairbrush echoed outside, almost amplifying the swat's on his ass.

Cassie stopped spanking him, her fingers slid down over his ass then finding their way into his crack. Cassie teased his asshole, her finger rubbing around the circular hole. She sighed, then said, "I know you liked drinking my big glass of pee. I could tell by the way you were jacking your cock. Poor dirty daddy...didn't get to even cum."

Cassie moved the finger away from his ass, she stuck it under her nose. Sniffing the scent of his ass, she then stuck her finger in her mouth, tasting his dirty hole. Cassie knew that being the dominant one with Clay would always come first. But her problem was, she enjoyed getting her ass spanked, and she really wanted to get fucked in the ass. She wanted her daddy to put his big cock up her ass. She wanted him to be stirring her shit pit, with his cock. Then she wanted him to make her suck his cock, even if it was dirty right after he removed it from her asshole.

Cassie hoped he would understand, and put her in this position. She hoped her loving, caring dad would make his dirty girl do things, nasty things. She knew she was spoiled, her father would do anything for her, to help her. Would he spank her like this, outside in the open. Cassie was extremely excited, with her newest fantasy, she wanted to be spanked, in a risky spot where their was a possibility of a stranger seeing her get it. Oh my, that thought really fucking excited her, right to her sexual core.

Cassie moved her finger back to his asshole, now wet with her saliva. She shoved her finger up his ass, without ceremony. She fucked him, as she teased, "Daddy I am going to fuck your ass...right here outside. I am going to strap on that dildo and fuck you so hard...I hope I fuck the shit out of you."

She giggled, and kept jabbing her finger up his clinging asshole. Cassie was horny, she was losing her interest in spanking her father. But she knew she had to spank him some more, she was in charge, for now anyway. Then she removed her finger, tasting his ass once again. Cassie then taking the brush from her other hand, resumed his punishment.

Cassie spanked and strapped Clay, for almost a half an hour. A few vehicles drove by, without incident but every time one did, her pussy dripped and Clay became nervous. She really liked using that strap, having Clay bend over the back of that chair, gripping the seat and facing the road. His ass turned up in that position, was so red and inviting. Cassie admired her work, while she held onto that wood handle, swinging that long leather strap and hearing that resounding smack. Her father grunting and struggling to stay bent over, and those stripes on his already red ass. Cassie hoped she didn't over do it with the strap, as her father just took the punishment, he never begged her to stop.

Now Cassie knelt behind him, giving him a different kind of kiss, on his bare ass. Her soft lips, kissing the hot leathery skin of his ass. Cassie laid her cheek against his bottom feeling the heat, her hand stroking his cock, feeling him swelling and growing in her hand. She loved holding his cock, feeling him growing in length and thickness. She parted the cheeks of his ass with her other hand. She ran her tongue up and down his crack. She loved the taste of him, especially his asshole.

She heard another vehicle drive by, she wondered if any of the people inside, could see her licking his ass. Cassie didn't care, fuck it, get out and watch I will really give you a show. Watch me eat his ass out, then stick around and watch me fuck it. Cassie licked his asshole more frantically, she pumped his hard swollen cock too. She heard her father's moans of pleasure, as he softly moaned and complimented her efforts, on how good she was making his sore bottom feel.

Cassie jabbed her tongue up his asshole, that warm mysterious hole that fascinated her. She could taste inside of his ass, that dirty erotic taste, of ass. Cassie thought it tasted more pungent and dirty. Punishing him must have stirred his insides up, probably his nervousness, of this semi public spanking. Cassie sucked at his hole, fucking it with her long tongue. Her tongue tip touched something solid inside his hole, it made her pussy quiver, as she felt her panties becoming soaked. She had to fuck his ass, right here, right now. She reluctantly withdrew her tongue, tasting him on her tongue. Getting off her knees she hand spanked him, warning him not to move.

Cassie stripped, right there in the garage. The feeling of being naked, with the road a couple of hundred feet away, she slid the strap-on dildo up her body, arranging it so it jutted out just like a real cock on her naked female body. Cassie felt a thrill, traveling through her body as she walked naked out of the garage. She discovered how thrilling and yes, it was a little scary even it was to be naked, and exposed outside. She twirled around in front of Clay, her beautiful naked female body, with that big silicone penis wobbling obscenely. She walked over to her father, with her bare bottom facing the road.

123456...8