Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

Story Info
Cassie gets her chance, to dominate her father.
26.5k words
4.57
6.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales From The Ladies Room Vol1 pt3

Welcome to part 3 of this ongoing story, if you read the first two, thank you very much!

*

Cassie turned the shower off, she felt herself shiver at the absence of the warmth from the water. She opened the shower door, stepped out into the steamy bathroom. Toweling herself off as she walked naked into her bedroom. She let her right hand slide down her stomach, over her damp pubic hair. She felt herself, her fingertips tracing the lips of her sensitive pussy. She thought of the satisfying sex she had, about a half hour ago. Cassie went over to her dresser, looking at herself in the mirror.

She looked at her tousled, wet blonde hair. She glanced at her face, she noticed how radiant her face looked. She studied herself, seeing the results of her new found happiness and contentment. This all happened by accident, by chance. She smiled as she thought of how happy she felt. She grinned, then saying, "I guess that's what a lot of great sex, and fucking can do for a girl." She giggled, then turned to look at her ass.

Cassie inspected her bottom, it still showed signs of her last spanking, faint purple and brown bruises barely visible. Cassie was usually doing the spanking, but every once in awhile, she craved getting her bare bottom spanked. She decided that it's just as much fun getting spanked, as it is to give one. She bent forward and pulled the cheeks of her ass open, looking over her shoulder glanced at her anus. She really wanted to feel a cock up her ass, preferably after she received a good spanking.

She wanted her father's cock up her ass. She sometimes wondered if her mother wanted to fuck her, with one of her dildo's. She got that feeling sometimes, that she was thinking about it, fucking her daughter. Cassie surmised that her mom's reluctance, was because she was either afraid, or maybe she just didn't want to go that far, with Cassie.

Kinks and quirk's, that's what makes ones sex life even more fun and interesting. Kink's were easy, if you let yourself go where either your partner(s) or you want to go. Quirky well sometimes, that might require a compromise, but in the matter of sex, it's better to at least meet your lover halfway, then not at all. Her mother and father have proved that first hand to her. Cassie looked at her pink asshole, she pulled her cheeks open wider, seeing the darker round hole, inside the puckered ring. Cassie moaned, "God, I really want to get fucked in the ass."

She thought of her mother's dildo collection, she could simply borrow one to do the dirty deed. But her father Clay, she wanted his big cock, to take her anal cherry. Cassie sighed, thinking that someday soon, she will be feeling his cock up her ass, squirting her full of cum. Cassie felt a shiver run up her spine, then I will have my daddy, lick my ass afterwards.

Cassie went over to her bed, she set the towel down on her bed, arranged it, then she lay down on her back. The damp towel felt cool on her naked body. Cassie sighed, as she lay on her back, bringing her knees up and spreading her legs wide. She sucked her middle finger, and slid it under her ass. She felt her finger touch her asshole, teasing it before she pushed it inside. She moaned, as she welcomed the intrusion, feeling the heat inside the clingy hole. She thought of how moments ago, Clay was rimming her ass, that wonderful feeling a tongue can provide to that sensitive hole.

Cassie wiggled her finger around in her ass, like she was stirring it up for another orgasm. That along with the memories, of just moments before, Cassie still felt aroused. She slipped her fingers from her other hand down over her pussy... And she let her mind replay every sexually exciting thing, a show of today's sexual events, that her parents and Cassie explored earlier that day.

Cassie watched, from the comfortable chair across from the sofa. Her motherJessica, sat right in the middle of it. Her naked father, was draped over her legs. Cassie in her mind, felt each swat, from her mother's wooden hairbrush as she heard the crack of wood on his bare ass. She felt it, because she had experienced it herself. Her mother told her that the best way to learn how to give a proper spanking, was to experience one yourself. Which she did, several times to be exact. She was just a spectator so far, for today's spanking.

Her mother was going on a trip in the morning, Jessica's mother passed away, a few weeks ago. She had some legal matters to attend to with her sister, Beth. So Jessica came to Cassie, "Sweetie I need a favor from you, one I think you will enjoy doing." Her mother smiled at her, with mischief in her eyes.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders, "No problem mom, consider it done." She looked at her mother, her face sincere.

Jessica chuckled, "Cassie... I didn't even tell you what the favor is. But here it goes, I need you, to babysit your daddy. I mean keep him in line, it's not like I have to actually worry about him doing anything but." She smirked at her daughter. " Your father does need his daily dose of discipline, you understand me, right?"

Jessica smiled, then said, "Cassie, I want you to keep your daddy in line for me. I am turning the spanking punishment's over to you. I am counting on you to see to his sexual activities. Let him cum when he is deserving of it. Spank his ass... definitely fuck his ass, and make him service you."

Jessica placed her hands on Cassie's shoulders, "Okay Cass... you can do anything you like to your daddy, anything at all, except...everything you do, stays in house here. I don't think I have to tell you to be discreet. No friends over when your father is naked, because I know you, your going to keep him that way, aren't you?" Her mother grinned at her, nodding her head, "I am exactly right, in assuming this?"

Cassie was smiling, beaming actually, "Yes mother, you are exactly right. Mom... can daddy fuck me? I mean, will that be alright... or do I just make him jack himself off, or something. Or maybe, can I just give him a blowjob... to settle him down?" Cassie looked at her mother expectantly, trying to hide her wishful face.

Jessica licked her lips, looking into her daughters eyes, "Your not going steal him and run off together, are you?" Jessica laughed at the shocked expression that crossed her daughters face.

Cassie heard her mother giggling, "Mama, hell no, as tempting as daddy's cock is... I could never even think, or even consider doing that neither could daddy!" Cassie saw her mother smiling, she grinned at her mother. "Mama... quit messing with me, shit... your going to give me a mental complex... or something."

Jessica hugged her daughter, "Baby I love you, and I trust you and your father, with all my heart." She pulled away, holding onto Cassie's arms, looking at her daughter, "Do you understand me?"

Cassie nodded, "Mother you have nothing to worry about. I will keep daddy in line. Spank his ass... everyday. So...I can do whatever I see fit, with my papa, is that correct?" She smiled devilishly at her mother.

Jessica nodded, "Yes, that's exactly right Cassie, anything you like. Your on birth control, so you can even fuck your father, until he has a limp dishrag, for a dick." Her mother winked at her.

Cassie squealing, "Mama... the thing's you say to me, oh my gosh, limp dishrag for a... dick." She laughed, along with her mother.

Jessica looked at Cassie, "Oh...sweetie, if your comfortable with doing this...make him lick you clean, daily if you like." Her mother smirked, "Just give him a good spanking before you have him do it, and even another one after if you like. He is really good at cleaning my ass, well you saw him doing it to me a couple of times. I meant to include you...when the time was right, the time is right now Cass...if your comfortable with him seeing you on the toilet, then hey, make him lick your dirty butt." Jessica winked at her daughter.

Jessica thought about this, while she laid on her bed, as her fingers slipped over her pussy. She watched as her daddy got his spanking, always amazed at how much he coukd take. His ass was so red, yet his cock was hard, pointing at the floor, trapped between her mother's thighs. Cassie had her hand down her panties, strumming her clitty, the whole time she was watching her mother spanking him.

Daddy was spanked for a good fifteen minutes. I believe his bottom just became numb or something, Cassie thought to herself as she lazily rubbed her pussy. Things really got interesting, when her mother and Cassie took off their clothes, joining the already naked Clay. Jessica needed her pussy licked, she went to the corner and took Clay by his cock. She steered him over to the couch, with a few more extra swat's to his rump.

Jessica sat in the middle of the couch, spreading her legs wide and planting her feet at the edge of the couch. She snickered at her husband, as he waited for her command she purred, "Lick me Clay." Her blue eyes flashed with excitement, she snapped her fingers, then pointed to her pussy, "Lick my cunt... eat me like your life, is depending upon it."

Clay growled lowly, it sounded powerful to Cassie. She watched as he knelt in front of her, his red bare ass sticking up at her. She could see everything, from his asshole to his cock and balls. She watched as her mother threw her head back, sighing as his tongue licked her hairy wet pussy. Clay's tongue worked her pussy, Jessica's pussy was wet, sticky with a strong primal smell, from her excited state. Her mother soulfully groaned, then loudly said, "Oh fuck yeah...lick that wet pussy baby... taste me...eat that cunt."

Clay devoured her hairy pink pussy, like a starving man. Jessica's narration of pleasured moans and demands, told the story of how well Clay was treating her wet slippery cunt. She hunched herself at his slick, wet face. The wet, sticky sounds and slurping told Cassie how wet her mother's pussy was. Cassie watched it all, seeing her mother's cunt become a frothy, sloppy mess, which Clay diligently licked. Oh but Clay's ass was on display, for Cassie's viewing pleasure, along with those intriguing toys, that hung low from his body. Cassie crept towards her father, she touched the warm skin of his red bottom. Clay jerked in surprise, at the touch of his daughters hand. She was once again curious about how the skin on her father's bottom always felt, right after a lengthy spanking. Why it felt dry, almost leather like to her, as Cassie studied his reddened bottom.

She saw her mother watching her, she moaned as she watched her daughter lean forward and plant light kisses on Clay's ass. Cassie looked so innocent, her blue eyes always curious, yet compassionate. Cassie raised her head, smirking at her mother asked, "How's your pussy feeling mama, daddy is licking it like he's a doggie, dying of thirst." Cassie giggled, seeing her mother's smile, as she nodded her head yes.

Jessica's voice sounded strained, as she kept wiggling her ass around. She moaned, "My god Cassie... your father is a rare find... he eats pussy like there's not going to be a tomorrow, every time he gets between my legs... well you know that baby..." Jessica snorted, "Oh fuck... I dont have to tell you that... you have felt his tongue too." Jessica growled, like a possessed woman, as she watched her daughter lower her face, between the cheeks of her father's ass.

Cassie stuck her tongue out, then started licking the top of Clay's ass crack. She tasted that familiar masculine taste, one that she loved, from the very first taste. Cassie saw her mother watching her, Jessica's eyes curiously watched, her mouth half open, she groaned, "Oh Cassie...lick your daddy's ass...lick his asshole baby, you love the taste of his ass...don't you... you never miss a chance to lick his ass...go on taste his asshole for me sweetie... show mother how much you like being that dirty girl baby...let her out to play...show me baby, by licking your father's asshole."

Cassie raised her eyebrow, giving her mother a curious look, she moaned, "You're right mama...I am going to taste my daddy's ass, I am going to so... lick his asshole...and do you know what mama...I hope it's kind of nasty, just like after you fuck him in the ass." That made Jessica moan out loud, as she grabbed Clay by his hair and started using his face, for a cunt rag. She stared at Cassie, thinking my daughter is turning into an ass licking slut, just like her father. Jessica couldn't help but wonder, what it would feel like, if Cassie was licking her ass, her own mother's. She seemed like a natural, I hope she just goes to town on my ass, someday soon...

Cassie lay on her bed, her thoughts were like a blue movie, of the dirtiest kind. She couldn't believe how easily thing's happen, when her parents include her in their sexual activities. Her thoughts were now about licking her father's asshole, while her mother watched, cumming so often and hard. Poor daddy, I thought he was drowning in pussy juice, I thought that I was going to have to throw him a damn lifesaver...

Cassie licked her father's shaved asshole, she could taste that earthy flavor, she loved. It was manly, a little bit salty like even, from his sweat just like his balls were. The man taste Cassie thought to herself, it was just exactly that, how his balls tasted when she licked them. She wasn't sure if all men's balls tasted the same, because she really hasn't had that much experience. She never wanted to pleasure a man's balls, or cock and especially their asshole with her oral skill's, until she saw her daddy's naked treat's, right their in front of her.

But when her tongue wiggled up inside his warm, tangy hole, she tasted that dirtier taste, inside. She tasted the more bitter taste, one that worked on her libido, like that fabled sex drug, 'Spanish Fly'! Cassie never had that legendary pill, she heard dirty jokes about it and shit like that. But her father's ass, and his cock, his toned body and handsome face, that was Cassie's 'Spanish Fly'.

She scoured his asshole, tasting his intimate place, the sex act of licking his ass, turning her pussy into custard pie. She could feel that sweet, sticky honey dripping down her thigh. Cassie ate his ass, sticking her tongue in, as far as she could get it, her nose smushed in his crack, her senses filled with the scent of man ass. She loved to suck his asshole, while she fucked it with her tongue, Her father's reaction to that was so satisfying to her, she knew he loved her performing that kinky lewd act, as much as she loved doing it for him.

Cassie felt close, but she didn't want to cum yet. Her mind continued to play the previous erotic sex acts, for her masturbating pleasure. She was watching Clay, fucking her mother as she slid herself forward on the couch. Clay knelt between her legs, his cock filling her mother's pussy. That nasty wet pussy sound, filled the room, along with the scent from their spirited fucking. God she loved those things, they were like incense for her pussy, and her libido. Cassie knelt behind Clay, her tongue licking at his crack. Clay leaned forward, this caused his asscheeks to spread open. Cassie moaned, her pussy getting even wetter, as she spread his cheeks wider, and started licking his asshole, once again. Clay was in heaven, with his cock in his wife's pussy, and his daughter licking his ass, so unabashedly.

Jessica climaxed several times, with Clay's meaty cock filling her pussy. She was excited that her daughter was still licking Clay's ass again. She could only imagine the pleasure he was feeling, between his cock being in her hot cunt and his daughter eating his ass out at the same time. She could see his pleasure, written all over his face as he fucked her.

She could feel it in his hard cock. She pulled him down kissing him, as their tongues started to dance together. She could taste herself on his lips. Pussy Jess thought, I even love the taste of my own pussy. She even loved the taste of Cassie's pussy on his lips, fuck me I'm getting so jaded, she thought. Jessica pulled away, she moaned, "Oh fuck baby...I'm there again...I can't fucking believe it, your going to make me fucking cum...again. I want you to fill my pussy...cum baby...cum with our daughters tongue...up your ass."

Jessica watched Clay, he was so close to ejaculating. She goaded him on, "Baby after you cum... your going to lick Cassie...lick her pussy, while I fuck your ass."

Clay growled, throwing his head back, "Oh fuck... I'm going cum baby...I'm going to fill that pussy up, oh my god... I have to cum in you baby." His eyes stared down at his wife, her face, then he looked down at their joined bodies, seeing her wet, frothy pussy.

Jessica snickering, "Oh yeah...fill me up. you can lick your jizz, out of my pussy while our daughter watches...you dirty fucker...cum on baby...cum."

Cassie shivered, as her first orgasm claimed her. Her mind's memory keeping her stimulated and entertained. She thought of how her father's asshole open and closed, during his ejaculation, trapping her tongue inside. To Cassie it looked so fucking hot, when Clay slowly withdrew his cock, from her mother's pussy. My god, that slurping sound and his cock was so fucking slick with thick bubbly cum. She saw a trail of milky sperm, trickle out of her mom's cunt, leaking slowly down the crack of her spread asscheeks. Cassie knew her mother's asshole had a ring of sperm pooled in it. She really wanted to lick it out of her mother, between her sticky, wet asscheeks. Cassie worried what her mother would think of her, if she just start licking the cum off her ass. Maybe someday, she thought to herself.

Cassie was kneeling next to Clay, looking at mess he made of her mother's pussy. She turned Clay, while she was on her knees until he was facing her. She looked at her mother, seeing her satisfied face. She heard Jessica feverishly say, "Clean his cock baby...you love the taste of cock and cum, mixed in with my pussy. Go on sweetie... show me that nasty girl part of you again, that really excites me."

Cassie looked at her mother, then reached for Clay, holding his asscheeks she pulled him closer, as she crouched down. She saw his cock, starting to lose it's hardness. She noticed the creamy frothy mess it was. She heard her mother moan, giving her approval as Cassie started licking his cock.

She moaned, with her mouth full of her father's penis. She felt her excitement mounting, as she performed this while her mother watched. Cassie wiggled her tongue on the underside of his cock, while she sucked him, hearing his pleasured moans, hearing her mother urging her on, to suck his cock...

Cassie continued to play with her pussy, she wiggled a finger into her ass. She could still taste sex, in her mouth. It drove her wild, that taste of cock, balls and ass mixed with pussy and cum, fuck she was still so excited. She let her mind wander to the final sex act, between the three of them...

Cassie lay on her back, Clay was on his hands and knee's with his face in Cassie's pussy. He was licking her from her pussy, down to her asshole. She had her leg's spread wide open, giving her father access to her body. Clay's cock was above Cassie's face. She was sucking him, while looking up at the big dildo, that Jessica was fucking his ass with. Cassie loved her view, seeing her mother burying that dildo, up her father's ass. That dirty sound of her father getting his ass stuffed with cock, made her crazy. Cassie was getting to the point of no return, she knew she would do almost anything sexual, when she felt like this.

She could hear the smacking sounds, as her mother's body slapped Clay's bottom. Cassie sucked on his cock, as she wallowed in the pleasure his tongue was giving her. She kept her eyes on the slippery dildo pounding his ass. She watched as her mother pulled back to far, and the dildo slipped out. Cassie felt lube from Clay's ass, it was warm splattering her face. The dildo flopped down, hitting her face, smearing it with warm liquid lubricant, and some of her father's ass juice.

123456...8