Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was out just as quickly when we got to the next site.

It was just as chilly in the cab the next morning. We were sitting at a light, and I caught her looking my way, but she turned to the window as I looked.

"Oh come on Ro, you can't expect a guy to not try and take advantage of a nice chest now can you?"

She turned to me bug eyed, I lucked out and dropped it into gear about the time she was going to let loose some kind of mad tirade on me.

I at least got the truck stopped before she opened the door today, and the mad hip wiggle was a little more subdued. I was totally ignored on my way through the cook tent.

The next week was more of a cease fire. Only a few words were exchanged, and then Ro would turn to the window.

I gave it a week. "Do you want to asked to be shifted to another truck?"

"I asked, nobody wanted to trade."

Well, I guess that spoke volumes on my status with the show.

"Not without a good reason. And you'd probably tell them all sorts of lies like me flashing you or something."

"Well, it wasn't quite flashing." Her eyes flashed and her mouth opened. "But it was kinda nice."

There was a squeak as she turned her head away.

"Oh come on Ro, you hop up in here and expect me not to take some interest in a good looking woman sitting a few feet away from me every day?"

She turned and looked at me still wide eyed and mouth open. Nothing came out, and I put it in gear and pulled out. Ro waited until we got to our parking spot to get out, and she kept looking over her shoulder at me as she walked away.

I was still getting a look as I went through the cook tent, but at least she wasn't pissed. I needed this job. Get dropped from the show now and I was screwed.

Conversation the next few days was a bit stilted, but we were at least talking.

Something was on Ro's mind this morning, she looked like she was starting to say something at several of the stops.

We were waiting in line to pull in before she got her courage up. "You really think I'm good looking? You're not pulling my chain?"

I gave her a quick look. "Well I'm not sure you'd give Farrah Fawcett a run, but I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers."

Ro gasped, then grinned, then she leaned over. Instead of grabbing my shirt, she put her hand on my neck and pulled me over for a pretty decent kiss. She pulled back, then gave me one more peck before she pulled back and hopped out.

That was the start of a pretty decent day. A nice kiss from Ro, a young mom or older sister with a herd of kids at the bounce house before the first show, and a nice wardrobe malfunction on an older well-endowed lady at the second show.

The first one braless in a thin muscle shirt with a little one on her hip. Between the thin top and the little one grabbing at the neckline I got several nice nipple flashes at the first show. And the older lady ran after a little one and literally came up and out of her top as she ran after a little girl at the second. And damn if they both didn't have nice thick chewy nipples...

The next morning Ro had a grin on her face as she climbed in. I got a not so bad kiss before she sat back in her seat. Just as I was pulling out, she lifted her sweatshirt off.

DAMN!!!

It was still tank top and bra, but the tank top was a lot lower neckline, almost to bra line and LOTS of cleavage.

I slowly reached my hand out like I was going to grope her tit.

She swatted it away, but she did smile every time I looked at her tits. I also got another nice kiss before she hopped out of the truck. She looked back over her shoulder as she pulled her sweatshirt back on.

The weather was turning warmer, and Ro switched to a light zip up hoodie. She still unzipped before leaning across for a kiss, and Thursday the tongue came out to play with her moaning into our kiss.

I left my hand on the dog house, and for the next four days I had a nice firm tit in the back of my hand. On the fifth morning, she started to lean over, then stopped and looked down at my hand.

She kept watching it, and on a whim, I turned my hand palm up.

Ro settled in for the longest kiss yet as I gently squeezed her tit feeling her nipple pressed to my palm even through her bra.

She was a bit flushed when she pulled back. I think I even saw a bit of a nipple bump in her tank top once in a while.

Mornings now were the highlight of my day. Ro would climb in, and as soon as there was no chance of anyone seeing her, she would unzip the hoodie and lean over the dog house for a wonderful kiss good morning while I enjoyed her tit in my hand.

For a nineteen year old that hadn't gotten laid in several months, it got to be a very important part of my day.

Yes, I was kissing and groping a married woman. But I was young, and she was leaning over to me. In my young mind that was all the justification my raging hormones needed.

I lived for the days she wore a thin bra under her tank top, those looked like some serious nipples trying to get free.

We still chatted a bit, neither of us was all that thrilled with the circus lifestyle. But it was an income, and it wasn't like we had time to go out job hunting. I told Ro a bit more about the carnival lifestyle, she scolded me for not keeping in touch with my family more. A few weeks later after a particularly hot and steamy kiss with a lot of barely covered tit groping, I was handed a postcard to send to my parents. I was to return it to her for inspection before she put it in with the outgoing office mail.

I made the mistake of mentioning I should probably do it sometime before my birthday. That got me the serious look.

Three weeks later on my birthday that no one else knew about, Ro climbed in grinning. She had just a button up shirt over her tank top and bra and was showing a fair amount of cleavage even before she took the shirt off. And no kiss and grope before we pulled out.

We had made it out of town with Ro looking like a bubblehead checking the mirrors. Then she cleared her throat as I looked over. I almost ran us into the ditch.

JESUS THOSE WERE SOME HUGE NIPPLES !!!!!

Ro hadn't taken the shirt off, because there was no bra under that tank top. Nice huge nipples standing out with the light pink tank top clinging to them and a large dark circle of areola.

Without thinking about it, I began reaching for them. I hesitated a moment, but Ro was smiling and not swatting my hand away. She leaned toward the dog house to put her tits within reach.

We both moaned and I was barely able to keep my eye on the road as I squeezed and hefted her tit, bringing my fingers up to her nipple and rolling it had her moaning a little and me almost cumming in my pants.

We were stopped in line at an exit ramp with no lights with several trucks in front of us when she blew me away. Ro came across the dog house like she usually did in the morning, but stayed back from me enough I could get my hand between us. She got groped until I had to pull forward. But she stayed there when I came to a stop again.

"The other one needs attention too," she whispered before she kissed me trying to check my tonsils.

I groped and tweaked both of them until a horn sounded behind us.

Ro giggled as she sat back in her seat. I pulled forward glad there were still a few trucks ahead of me.

She traced the tip of her nipple with her finger and grinned at me watching her do it. "Happy Birthday Jerold."

She stayed braless most of the drive. As we got out on an open section of road, she turned her back to me and lifted her tank top up enough to put her bra on. It wasn't much, but I did get the weakest reflection in the window of one NICE set of tits.

The next day she was back to bra and tank top. As the weather heated up even more, even the shirt over became too much by the time we got to the new site, so the heavier bras were back in force.

But I still got some hard deep kisses, and even some of the heavier bras let me feel and play with that firm nipple. I tried to get my hand in there to play directly, but that wasn't allowed.

She snickered at me when I said I had another birthday coming up next month. She wore one of her thinner bras, but that was it.

The nice thing about the next two stops was they were multi day stops. Two days on the east side of Cincinnati, and three on the west. The bad part is there would be no morning kiss and grope for a few days.

The first stop was at a large but declining mall. But I was able to do a little shopping and bought a few books. It wasn't like I had a lot of spare time to read when there was daylight, another grumble of mine between the circus and the carnival.

Don't get me wrong, I liked traveling, being on the road. But with the circus that was literally all there was. A few of the regulars had little motorized scooters, but unless you were one of the acts that had their own vehicles, you were limited to what you could walk to and back from between shows.

That gripe usually got me a 'Poor baby' and an extra grope and kiss. My big excitement on the east side was chatting with one of the mechanics when he did an oil change on the one ton. Whoopee !

The run to the west side was only a little over an hour, so it wasn't a harried set up. We took the time to set it up nice and neat, we were on asphalt and going to be here several days, so what the hell.

The after show crowd hung around a bit longer being at the mall, but not a lot. After feeding and watering the mini horse, I went back to the cat truck and climbed into the sleeper to kick back and start in on one of my new books.

I had just started to get into it when the truck was moving, the passenger door opened and closed and Ro was crawling in beside me crying.

I just reacted and held on to her. Totally confused but not minding having her next to me. I enjoyed the feel of her against to me. Her hair had the aroma of the cook tent, and I felt something in her hand on my back.

It seemed like forever, but was probably more like fifteen or twenty minutes, but she petered out and rolled back a bit. She had a bandage on her hand and blood on her shirt.

I took her hand to take a close look, "What the hell happened!"

She pulled her hand back from my inspection. "I cut my hand and went back to our hut for a clean shirt. Found Henry porking the hair bunny."

That took a moment to sink in. Their hut was their little cube on the couple's semi-trailer. It was set up with a series of cubes down each side. Not much, but separate for couples. The 'hair bunny' was Mariana. She was part of the high wire family, but not on the high wire. She had hair down past her ass, and it was braided up to and back down from a ring for the show. She would get hooked to a rope, then up she went twirling and bobbing up and down while her family was up on the wire.

Part of the reason she was the 'hair bunny' was she was a bit top heavy. Like double D going on triple with a waist I could probably put my fingers around and she was my age. She always wore light duty bras and low necklines. If it was single and had three legs, she tried it on for size. Or as some of the older ladies would sneer at her, 'she tried it in for size.' The single guys just smiled when she went bouncing and jiggling past. Hence the 'hair bunny' nickname, she just smiles as she goes bouncing along.

I put my arms back around her, what kind of asshole would do that. "Man, I'm sorry Ro. I don't think much of a man that would do that to his wife. Word gets around and he's toast."

She snorted, "We're not married."

I pushed her back enough to look at her. "What? The way he talks..."

She made a rude noise. "And it's all talk. We came in together, we'd been traveling together for a little while. They assumed, and it got us better accommodations, so..."

The sad part is I was feeling a lot better about all my groping and kissing, and a lot better about holding her tight right now.

I just pulled her to me and enjoyed her body next to mine. Running my hand up and down her back slowly, barely resisting the temptation of dropping it further to her ass, or up under her top to pop her bra hooks.

I just let her settle against me and relax for a while.

"So what are you going to do? I'm assuming you still have clothes and such in there."

She took a deep breath. "I'm not even sure those two even heard me they were so hot and heavy into it. Figured I'd go back at feeding time and get my stuff." She tipped her head up to look at me, "Then I'd have to find a place to crash..."

I smiled, "And I get the feeling you'd like to continue torturing me for a while." My hand came from her waist and partially up her side, but stopped short of her tit.

She smiled and pulled herself up on top of me, her tits in my chest instead of my hand, but rolled up to give me a soft kiss before laying her head on my chest.

I chuckled and reached down and gave her ass a quick squeeze before bringing it back up to her waist. "Oh I guess."

There was a quick gasp when I squeezed her ass, but she stayed on top of me.

A few hours later I walked with her back to the couple's trailer. She went in and started packing things up while I stood guard a little ways away. She tossed three good sized duffel bags out and brought a small bag and a couple of shirts on hangers with her.

Women do NOT pack light.

We got it back to my sleeper and packed it into the passenger side for now. One bag was her pillow and sleeping bag, so that one emptied out real quick... and it was Henry's bag. She tossed it back into his hut as we went by. Her to the ticket booth and me to the midway for the late show.

Things wound down and closed up for the night. I headed back to the cook tent for a quick bite. Ro smiled at me, Henry was nowhere to be seen. She had told the boss she caught him with another woman and moved out temporarily. She tried to get us the couple's hut they were in, but I wasn't show people, I was side show, so no go.

Henry was told he had tomorrow morning to move his stuff to the singles trailer. Top bunk on an upper level is not the best place to be coming into the summer, and by the day we pulled out, everybody knew why he was moving in.

In some ways, it was kind of ironic. Henry was in the same predicament I was. Stuck with no place to go.

Now at least Ro and I weren't the madly in love couple. Most people didn't even really know where she was staying. The cat trailer was pulled up right beside the big top, and except for show time, there really weren't many people around. Until we pulled out, she went in and out the driver's side up next to the tent.

I hate to admit it, but I did my best not to take advantage of Ro those first few days.

That first night, I waited a bit outside the truck so she could get ready. She was under my old sleeping bag with it pulled up nearly under her chin when I climbed into the truck. I squeezed in beside her and pulled the curtain, then stripped to my shorts and turned the light off.

We managed to get situated with a minimum amount of accidental touches and settled in for the night. Back to back and barely enough room.

I woke in the middle of the night to a different arrangement, smiled, and went back to sleep. I had turned on my back, and Ro had curled up under my arm with her head on my chest. I had tits in my side and chest, and a warm mound against my hip.

I wanted to roll her over and fuck the living hell out of her, I just dreamed about it instead.

We had plenty of time to get moving, but she had to get to the cook tent. I tried to get her to get dressed before me, but that wasn't happening. I could see her rolling her eyes even though I couldn't see her as I followed her wiggling ass to the cook tent.

I just kicked back sipping my pop while I watched her work, and getting in line as soon as it was open. Until the breakfast line opened, it was prepackaged only. Canned pop and sugary munchies, really nutritious before breakfast...

And since we had all morning and I needed to do a bit of housekeeping, I went back to our mansion after watching her while I ate.

First thing was to re-roll her sleeping bag nice and tight and put it in a trash bag to keep it clean. That went on the driver's seat for now.

I packed some of my stuff back into my backpack, and courtesy of a couple of wire coat hangers from wardrobe, I had it standing upright and secured in the corner. That left Ro's big duffel. I pushed my shirts mostly to one side to give her room to hang things on the rod if she wanted and left a few empty hangers just in case.

I did take a quick peek, I'm a guy. I saw tops and slacks and a few different pieces of lace and satin that looked like the rest of whatever they were would be interesting on and off of her. Wonder what I would find if I went digging?

I wandered back to the cook tent as they were about done with breakfast and told Ro I had straightened up a bit so she could do her thing.

When I came back after, she had hung a few tops, and the duffel was zipped and kinda stood in the corner.

We sat on the steps of the entrance trailer and chatted for a bit. Not a lot, I could tell she was still reeling a bit from what happened. I told her I was going to go over to the laundromat today between shows and do a load before the mad rush tomorrow. She informed me she was going to join me.

The mid-day show was fairly full, and the midway ran about as expected. As soon as the crowd died I scurried to the truck and stuffed my dirty clothes in a trash bag. I was going to head right out, but Ro was just coming to the truck, so I waited on her.

Then I got a lesson in laundry. I usually had just enough for a decent load, so I got one of the large washers, dumped everything in and was going to put the soap in before letting it run on warm.

Ro was shooing me away and pulling my stuff out. Some went into one machine, the rest stayed where it was at. Each with some of her stuff. She put her back to me when I tried to see what interesting bits and pieces of her things she was putting with mine. One load in hot water and one in cold.

We chatted a bit while we watched laundry go round and round. She did not appreciate me helping transfer things to the dryers. She had some really skimpy undies that went back to her bag to hang dry in the truck. That ought to be interesting.

She walked to the truck and back while I kept an eye on the dryer, her bras and such were stuffed into her bag while I folded my stuff up and put them into the trash bag. She took my bag and shooed me off when I tried to climb up into the truck to see what lacy things were there and how she had hung them.

She kept me away from the truck for the afternoon, and then it was time for the evening show. Somewhere between the start and end she had managed to get to the truck and take down her laundry.

With things organized a bit we at least had room to move around. And I sat in the cab on the other side of the curtain while she got ready for bed. She wasn't under the sleeping bag yet, but she kept pulling her long t-shirt further down whenever she saw me looking at her legs.

I was on my side on my elbow with my head in my hand, her on her back. We were talking about anything and nothing. I was watching her face, the way her tits and nipples move when she gets animated. On her back like that in just a t-shirt her nipples stood up just clamoring for attention. I know I got caught looking a few times, but tried to not make it too obvious.

I was just listening to her vent, looking at her face, watching her lips move, and I couldn't help it. I just leaned over and kissed her softly interrupting her. I pulled back just a bit, then leaned in to kiss her some more, letting my tongue lightly lick her lips.

Within moments we were locked together. Her arms were around my neck as I held her tight. Kissing and exploring each other's mouth. I let my hand drop to her ass and give it a soft squeeze. The groan into our kiss said I was good.

1...34567...14