Tales of a Cock Slave #59

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut work-release prisoners on a farm.
2.8k words
4.27
4.6k
2

Part 59 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I worked on a local farm every Summer from the ages of 16 to 20. They grew everything they sold in their produce market on the highway. Every Summer, they hired work-release prisoners from a minimum security detention center in the middle of our county. They were all in for very minor offenses. I rode my bike to work at 5:30 am every morning, then drove a station wagon to the other side of the county pick them up. I opened the market at 7:00 am.

The Summer after my Freshman year, when I was 19, the year I learned how to be a Cock Slave, we hired four really hot workers: Carlos, a dark-skinned Latino man who was medium height, very muscular with tattoos on his forearms (and, as I soon found, another place); Spencer, a tall, very dark, very handsome black man, thinner but muscular; Thomas (Tommy), a tall, hot dark haired, blue-eyed muscular stud and William (Billy), a hot redhead, tall, slender but muscular, green eyes, freckles (who reminded me of Luther Meijer who I already missed).

When I picked them up, they wore their prison jumpsuits with trucker hats. As soon as I saw them, my cock got hard and my ass tingled. When they arrived at the farm, they changed into light cotton overalls and t-shirts.

It was clearly visible that they had great bodies and big bulges. I drove them out to the fields to work, planting and picking mainly, but also moving irrigation pipes (a smelly, dirty job as the pumps often sucked up fish from the small spring-fed irrigation ponds around the farm).

Three times a day, I took them a big cooler of ice water, with metal cups. For lunch, I would pick them up and they'd eat a lunch the owner's wife made for them, typically sandwiches, homemade dill pickles, chips, a salad and homemade iced tea. I was also allowed to take each of them a bottle of Coke from the vending in the morning and afternoon.

They called me "Boss Man." One day when I went out to get more tomatoes, they pelted me with rotten tomatoes. I fought back and in a few minutes, we were all covered in smelly, rotten tomatoes. Billy suggested we strip and swim in the irrigation pond to clean off. We all took our clothes of, dove it and splashed each other washing off all the rotten tomatoes.

They were absolutely stunning. It was clear they worked out and benefitted from the hard work on the farm. I was right, they all had big, uncut cocks. We got out and sat in the hot sun on the edge of the pond to dry off. I'm 6 foot, 175 pounds, handsome with an eight inch uncut cock.

Billy said, "Boss Man, we used to have a hot man who would service our cocks, but he was released, wasn't good looking and had a small, cut cock. Interested in filling that role."

"Yes. If you want to fuck me, you all need to wear condoms. Do you have those?"

"No, but your throat will do for today!"

"I'll buy condoms and lube tonight on the way back from dropping you off."

They all stood up around me. Billy, who had a thick, nine inch uncut cock use my throat first. I opened my mouth and he put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock down my throat. He flexed his hips, slowly pumped his cock in and out of my throat, all the way down, then out so his cock head was in my mouth.

He said, "Men, he's much better than our last cock slave." He slowly fucked my throat as I flexed my throat muscles, making him groan loudly. He shoved it all the way down, grunted and I felt his cock throb as he shot big down my throat into my belly.

I got rabbit-throat fucked by Carlos' fat, uncut nine inch cock (he had a tattoo of a cross above his cock that was the last thing I saw as he ground my nose in his trimmed pubes. Spencer slowly fucked my throat with his thick, uncut twelve inch cock.

Tommy aggressively throat fucked me with his thick ten inch uncut cock. Billy fucked my throat really slowly, us looking into each other's eyes. It was amazing. After they fucked my throat, Billy asked, "Men, do you have more hot semen for our new friend?"

They all smiled and, following Billy's lead, stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. I sat there with my mouth opened and tongue out, in amazement as each, when ready to shoot, walked up to me and shot on my face and tongue.

Billy pushed all their semen into my mouth and then throat fucked me slowly until he grunted another load down my throat. He pulled me to my feet and slapped my ass and said, "Looking forward to having that tomorrow."

"Me, too. You men are so hot. I've worked here for years, but we've never hired men as hot as you. Lucky for you, I learned how to suck cock and get fucked last year at college." We all got dressed and I took the tomatoes back to the market.

Later, I took a new water cooler out to them and to move them to the corn fields. I got another round of throat fucks, again some slow, some aggressive, which made me happy as it was obvious they had lots of semen and stamina.

I drove them back to the detention center after work and stopped at a drug store and bought a large box of condoms and several small bottles of lube.

I picked them up the next morning. Billy, with a big smile on his beautiful face, asked me if I had gone shopping. I said, "Yes!" and pulled out the condoms and lube. They got into their work clothes and I took them out to the field to pick peppers and cucumbers. I told them that if they filled all the baskets in an hour, I'd give them my ass.

Spencer, rubbing his crotch with a huge smile on his beautiful face said, "I can think of no better incentive to work hard today."

An hour later, I drove out to the field. They stacked the full baskets along the road through the field. I got out, handed Billy the condoms and lube, got undressed, bent over with my hands on tailgate of the truck.

Billy got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my anus, making me groan. "Boss Man, we are going to make you groan a lot more. Men, after you use his ass, pour your semen into this cup. We'll feed Boss Man our semen, we'll each throat fuck him again."

Billy fucked me really slowly with his hands on my hips. I groaned and groaned and shook my head back and forth flexing my ass muscles. He slammed his fat cock all the way up my ass, grunted and said, "Boss Man, such a hot, tight ass!" He grunted and, as he shot, yelled out, "Fuck, men. So tight, much tighter than our old Cock Slave."

Carlos fucked me hard, holding my hips and rabbit-fucking my ass, and when he shot, he yelled out, "Fuck, Papi! Such a hot ass, such a hot Cock Slave!" I was in heaven!

Thomas also rabbit-fucked me hard, holding my shoulders, slamming his cock all the way up my ass, then pulling it almost all the way out. I groaned and groaned. He slammed his cock one last time so hard I almost fell over. I felt his thick cock throb up my ass. I cried out, "Fuck, men, you sure know how to treat a Cock Slave!"

Spencer got down and ate my ass, lashing my asshole with his tongue. I groaned and groaned. He stood up. I heard him snap a condom on his huge cock. He lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned.

He put his cock head at my asshole, put his hands on my hips and slid his fat black python all the way up my ass. He rabbit-fucked my tight, white ass hard as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted loudly, "Ugh! and shoved it all the way up my ass. He grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh," with every throb as he spurted up my ass in the condom.

They all poured their semen in the cup. I turned around and got on my knees and asked, "Who wants to pour that cup of your hot semen down my throat and throat fuck another load of your hot semen down into my belly."

Spencer walked up and slapped my face with his now hard, dripping, twelve inch uncut cock, leaving drops of precum. I bent back my head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Looking down at me with his big, brown eyes, he poured the whole cup of hot semen down my throat. I put my head down, looked up into his big, brown eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could and leaned forward to straighten out my throat for his huge, thick cock.

He put one huge hand on the back of head and the other under my chin and flexed his hips fast rabbit-fucking my throat so hard I thought his cock would burst out of my throat. He held my head all the way down, grinding my nose in his pubes and my chin in his huge, soft, warm balls. I felt his cock throb in my throat and his balls bounce on my chin as he shot.

"Fuck, Boss Man! You are unquestionably the best cocksucker I've ever had wrapped around my cock." He pulled me up and French kissed me.

Our tongue wangling got me rock hard. He got on his knees and sucked my thick, eight inch uncut cock really, really well. As I was beginning to shoot, I pulled out, so my cock head was in his mouth and shot my huge five-day load of hot Welsh American semen in his mouth. He swallowed, licked his lips and smiled. "Men, he's also a great Cock Master with really big, sweet loads!"

The next time, they spit roasted me. One sat on the tailgate of the truck while I sucked his cock, and another fucked my ass. Spencer sat on the tailgate, stroked his cock hard. I swallowed it in one gulp.

Spencer held the sides of my head and bobbed my face up and down his thick, uncut python, as Billy slow fucked my ass with his thick, white python, holding my hips. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. Spencer held my head down on his cock while Billy pushed his all the way up my ass. They both grunted loudly as their cocks throbbed and I felt their huge loads of hot semen go down my throat and up my ass.

Billy fed me his condom semen, then fucked my throat while Spencer fucked my ass. Billy fed me his condom semen and Carlos fucked it down into my belly while Tommy fucked my ass so hard I was pushed all the way down on Carlos' cock with every thrust of his hips.

Billy said, "Wow, you are an amazing Cock Slave. I look forward to a long, hot Summer of pounding you from both ends. No more jerking off for me at night in my cell."

Exhausted, but with a raging hard-on, I said, "Me, too. Suck my load out of me." Billy got on his knees. He looked up at me with his bright green eyes while I slapped his tongue, getting precum on it. "Billy, you want this?"

"Yes, very much."

He opened his mouth, grabbed my ass cheeks and swallowed my cock in one gulp making me throw my head back and groan. As I was about to shoot, I held his head, so my cock head was in his mouth and shot with him looking up at me with his beautiful green eyes. He swallowed, stood up and kissed me.

This set the pattern for the rest of the Summer. Ass fucking, then throat fucking, then spit roasting. Then, one of them would suck me off and let me fuck him. One day after work, when I was driving them back to the detention center, Billy told me his wife lived just off the road and asked if could he visit her. I said yes, you have twenty minutes. He went in and came out a few minutes later, sweaty, red-faced wearing just a towel showing his hard cock and asked if I wanted to join them.

"Hell, yes!" She was very hot. We took turns spit roasting her. Billy really seemed to enjoy watching his hot wife get fucked by another hot, hung, uncut man. She really enjoyed watching him fuck my ass, then me fuck his. She watched as I sucked his cock, then him suck mine. She got on her knees and we jerked our loads on her face. I wiped it into her open mouth and Billy fucked it down her throat.

On the way to the car he said, "Fuck, Mike. That was the best sex we've ever had. You're bisexual?"

"Yes, I have a hot girlfriend at University. We have great sex all the time."

We did that every week for the rest of the Summer. It was an amazing Summer. I wrote them all really good performance reviews.

Two years later, during Summer break from University, I was visiting my grandmother at her cottage on the boardwalk in the resort town next to the town where I grew up. I walked down the boardwalk to the other side of town to the arcade to hang out with High School and University friends. On my way back to my Grandmother's, I stopped, sat under the boardwalk looking at the beautiful sky and listening to the waves lapping the beach smoking a joint.

A man started to harass me, and like a knight with a mane flaming red hair, green eyes and a thick nine inch uncut cock, Billy jogged by wearing tight shorts, no shirt or shoes, punched the guy and dragged him away. He sat down and we finished the joint, catching up.

Billy said, "Great to see you again. Love your long hair."

"Yeah, I took a backpacking trip through Europe last Summer and I let my hair grow out. People seem to like it, so I've kept it long. I love your long hair, too.

"Any fun on that trip?"

"Yes, but they were NOT as hot as you! What have you been up to?"

"I'm a carpenter now. I got out the Fall after our fun Summer. The performance review you wrote really helped. I studied carpentry at the center. I work full time for the development company that is building all the townhouses going up around here and have joined the United Brotherhood for Carpenters Union."

"Great. You happy?"

"Yes, you saved my marriage. Susan and I were having trouble with me being in detention and all. I was never allowed conjugal visits. She appreciated me being able to visit her, but also thought it showed great sensitivity to be confident enough to have sex with her and another man."

"She admitted it was always a fantasy to share her hot husband with another hot man. Our sex life has been on fire ever since. We have a son, named Michael. We've moved to a townhouse near here. Interested?"

Fifteen minutes later, we were in the bedroom of Billy's and Susan's beautiful townhouse, with my cock was up Billy's ass while his cock was down Susan's throat. Susan sat on Billy's cock while she sucked me. We then spit roasted her Billy fucking her doggy style while I throat fucked her.

I sat on Billy's cock while I ate out Susan. Susan sat in a chair and fingered her pussy while she watched me fuck her hot husband up his ass, feed him my condom semen and throat fuck him. It was amazing. He drove me to my Grandmother's, marveling at how big her cottage was. "A hot, rich Cock Slave?"

"Yes."

"Is your family richer than the family that owns the farm we work at?"

"Yes, much richer. We own numerous large farms that are better managed and more productive. We are also more prominent socially."

"So, my Cock Slave is a rich blue-blood?"

"Yes." I leaned over and nibbled his cock through his shorts. He pulled them down, I swallowed it. He flexed his hips up and down, grunted, and fed me another huge load. He sucked me off. We exchanged phone numbers.

We did this a few times when I was down home visiting.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers