Tales of a Cock Slave #88

Story Info
Fun with an aggressive, hung, uncut Irish divorced father.
2.9k words
4.5
4.6k
4

Part 88 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I saw his listing on Craig's List: "Handsome, hung, uncut, divorced Irish father looking for a gifted Cock Slave for regular sessions." The body of the ad read: "Me: handsome (red hair and green eyes), fit (6', 180, DDF), hung (9" UC straight), aggressive top. You: Hot, hung, uncut submissive, passionate DDF cocksucker ass slave with endless stamina."

I jerked off reading the ad. I responded with my picture and overview of my oral skills. He said he would email me when he needed his cock serviced, when his son wasn't home and that the first time would be a test of whether I was suited to be his regular Cock Slave.

The first time, he emailed at about 3:00 asking me to come over at 7:00 and providing the address, apartment number and instructions for buzzing in. I did not eat dinner as I was concerned I would throw it up. I only knew his last name, from the door buzzer (Kelley), and found out that first time that he was a retired Police officer. He was very nice, had a great apartment with beautiful furniture and artwork.

When I got there the first time, he told me his name was John and asked me if I had ever done anything like this and if I was nervous. I said, no I hadn't and yes, I was a bit nervous. He admitted he was nervous, too, and offered a Jameson Whiskey (my favorite) and water in nice cut crystal rocks glasses to calm our nerves. It worked.

We went into his bedroom and I undressed. He was clearly pleased at my physique and cock (I'm 6 foot tall with a swimmer's body, wavy auburn hair, hazel eyes, cleft chin, high cheekbones, a thick uncut eight inch cock and low-hanging balls). I slowly removed his clothes, purposely building up his anticipation. I stood behind him and put my arms around him and pulled his t-shirt up over his head rubbing his nipples with the sides of my hands. He groaned.

I faced him, leaned over and licked his nipples. He groaned, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees and, looking into my eyes, undid his belt, pants and pulled them down, slipped off his loafers and stepped out of them. I could see his fat cock constrained by his long Tommy John trunk underwear.

He had bright red hair, high cheekbones, light freckles, big bright green eyes with dark lashes and brows, no body hair, broad shoulders, narrow waist, nice bubble butt, fiery pits, an untrimmed fiery bush and low-hanging balls that I could fit both in my mouth. He looked like a cross between Jonathan Keltz who played Leith Bayard in "Reign" and John Wesley Shipp who plays the Flash's father in "The Flash."

I was a little buzzed and he was clearly energized by the whiskey. I pulled down his underwear and his dripping cock popped up right level with my mouth. John told me to stroke his foreskin up and down his cock while I sucked his balls. He groaned and groaned. After he was hard, I opened mouth in front of his cock and looked up into his beautiful green eyes.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and guided my throat all the way down on his thick nine inch uncut cock. He rabbit-fucked my throat, groaning as I flexed my throat muscles. He pushed my head all the way down on him with my nose in his musky, fiery pubes and my chin on his warm, soft balls as I flexed my throat muscles again.

I felt his cock throb in my throat and his balls constrict on my chin as he grunted, "Uh!" with every spurt of his hot Irish American semen flew down my throat. He thanked me and confirmed my oral skills were sufficient to be invited back again. I sucked him three more times.

The second time, he backed me up against his bed, leaned over me, put his hands on the bed and rabbit-fucked my throat hard and shot again, keeping his cock in my throat until he was certain I had swallowed. "Fuck, cocksucker, your throat feels like a tight ass pussy!"

The third time, he put me on my back and throat fucked me hard with his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his cock through my throat as he slid it in and out past my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles.

He grunted, pulled out so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted again loudly as he filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled out. He said, "Fuck, your throat feels like a tight ass!"

The fourth time, he started by fucking my throat on my back. He said, "I've said before your throat feels like a tight ass. I'm going to have your ass." I turned around and he walked over to his dresser and got several condoms and a bottle of lube out. He got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned louder.

He put my legs over his shoulders and slowly slid his cock up my ass. I groaned as his fat nine stretched my sphincter. He put his hands on his bed on either side of my chest and rabbit-fucked me hard looking into my eyes, his fat balls slapping loudly against my ass. He pounded my ass hard as I shook my head back and forth groaning loudly imploring him to fuck me harder. He bent over practically nose-to-nose with me and pounded harder. "Hard enough for you?"

"Harder, please."

He went wild, pushing my legs all the way down by my ears and saying, "Seems you love my huge Irish cock abusing your ass!" I smiled at him and flexed my ass muscles. He started to pant, which got louder as I felt his cock throb up my ass and he put his head back, and while he shot, yelled out, "Hot cocksucker ass slave take my huge load of hot Irish semen up you hot, tight man pussy!"

He pulled out and turned me around again with my head over the end of the bed. He poured all his hot, sweet semen on my tongue. It tasted amazing as it slid down my throat. I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

I could see his fat cock and low-hanging hairy balls approach my face as he slid his Irish American python down my throat stretching my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot down into my belly.

After he shot, he asked me to get off the bed. He got on it on his back and pulled his legs up. He commanded, "Mike, fulfill a fantasy of mine. Lick and tongue my ass until I tell you to stop." I got on my knees and spread his ass cheeks and using my fingers spread his asshole open, which made him groan loudly. I flicker licked his asshole, then stuck my tongue in it.

He cried out, "That's it, Mike, eat my hot ass. Now, spit on my asshole, finger my prostate and suck my cock as you gently squeeze my balls!" He groaned even louder. I have never heard a man I was servicing groan that much. He put his hands on the back of my head as I felt his cock throbbing in my throat and he yelled out even louder as he shot yet more semen into my belly.

He pulled my head off his cock, got up in front of me, held my head and pulled it toward him. He put his lips to mine and worked his tongue into my mouth, which I welcomed by tonguing him back. We French kissed for over three minutes.

When he pulled away, he said, "Get back down on my cock!" I dropped to my knees, lifted his cock and sucked both balls in my mouth. He groaned. Locking eyes, I licked up the underside of his cock, wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked around his smooth cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth his huge load of semen. I swallowed all his sweet, salty semen.

He pulled out, pulled me up to my feet and said, "I think we've both earned a nice, cold Jameson! We spoke for the first time, him telling me he was recently divorced and saw his only son a few times a month. He said he enjoyed getting together with me, but his son was moving in with him full time next week. He asked that I come over the next Monday for our last "playdate."

The next time, after drinking our Jameson, he told me he was going to use my ass and throat hard it was probably the last time we'd be able to get together. We went back into his bedroom. He got on his back on the bed. I opened a condom, put it in my mouth, and looking into his big, green eyes, rolled it all the way down on his cock. He groaned and flexed his hips up stabbing his cock all the way down my throat.

I sat on his cock, then lifted up a few inches. He flexed his hips, fucking up into my ass. After five glorious minutes, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me all the way down on his cock. I looked into his eyes and flexed my ass muscles. He cried out, "Fuck, I'm going to miss this!" I rubbed his nipples and flexed my ass muscles. He grunted. I felt his cock throb up my ass. I shot on his flat abs. He wiped it up and fed it to me.

I pulled off his condom, poured his semen in my mouth and went all the way back down on him. After a double Jameson, he saw me out, kissing me and said, "Thank you for giving me your throat and ass so willingly. You truly are a gifted, passionate Cock Slave!"

I said, "I loved every second of having your Irish American cock in me. I'm sorry our playdates are coming to an end."

He said, "Me, too. Here's one for the road." He got down on his knees and looking up at me with his beautiful eyes, undid my pants, pulled them and my underwear and took my cock in his mouth and started sucking it. I grabbed his head and turned it sideways and rabbit-fucked his hot throat. He groaned and nodded his head.

I took that to indicate he wanted me to go faster and harder, which I did. I warned him, "I'm about to cum, do you want me to cum in your mouth?" He flexed his throat muscles. I kept fucking his mouth and shot a big load. He pulled off my cock, stood up and French kissed me, spitting my semen in my mouth, which I swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and a big smile on my face.

He said, "Thank you. Perfect way to end our relationship!" I realized I was rock hard and my jeans were spotted.

A month later, he told me his son, Gerald, who was gay, had moved in with him and had a fat ten inch uncut cock. He told me he had a hot black boyfriend, Thomas, with a thick twelve inch cock. "Come over and service our cocks." I resisted jerking off.

I arrived and he buzzed me in. He answered the door naked, with a raging hard-on sticking straight out from his fiery pubes and took me into his living room. Gerald and Thomas were sitting on the couch stroking each other's cock. They were both handsome and well built. "Let's hit the bedroom. Gerald, take his throat, Thomas his ass."

Thomas got on his back on the bed. I rolled a condom down on his thick, twelve-inch uncut black python, lubed my ass and sat all the way down on it. Gerald, who looked like the actor Diego Klattenhoff who played Agent Ressler on the Netflix series, "The Black List" was hotter than his father, stood on the bed and tapped my lips with his dripping cock. I looked up at him and licked the precum off his piss slit. He smiled.

I opened wide, leaned forward and swallowed his cock in one gulp. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. John swallowed my cock. They groaned. Gerald cried out, "Fuck, Dad. What a hot Cock Slave. You've trained him well. Mike, keep flexing and we'll fill you with our hot semen.

They both grunted as both their cocks throbbed deep inside me as I shot down John's throat. I pulled off Thomas' cock. Gerald got on his back on the bed with his head over the edge. I got rock hard knowing I was about to watch that hot black stud throat-fuck his hot Irish American boyfriend. He poured his semen in Gerald's mouth.

He swallowed, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide. Thomas put his hands on the sides of his handsome head and, looking down at him lovingly, slowly fucked his throat.

I could see his fat cock head sliding in and out of Gerald's throat. Gerald wrapped his arms around his thighs pulling his cock all the way down his throat. I went down on Gerald's cock and swallowed the semen Thomas fucked out of him. Thomas grunted and shot down his lover's throat.

Thomas pulled out and got on his back and lifted his legs. Gerald got down on his knees and ate his lover's ass for what seemed like minutes. Thomas groaned and groaned. Gerald stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered Thomas' ass and slid his cock up it. He leaned over and kissed Thomas as he slowly fucked his ass. He stood up, still fucking his ass. I went down on Thomas. They both grunted and shot.

John and Gerald got on their backs on the bed and lifted their legs. I got down and ate Gerald's ass while Thomas ate his father's ass. We stood up, put on condoms, lubed their asses, fingered them and slid our cocks into them. I loved watching John take his son's black lover's huge cock up his ass.

We slowly fucked the hot Irish American father and son. They groaned and groaned. Gerald flexed his ass muscles. I grunted, leaned over, kissed him and shot up his tight, hot ass into my condom. Thomas grunted and shot at the same time.

John and Gerald turned around with their head over the end of the bed. We poured our condom semen down their throats and slowly throat fucked them, feeding them our semen.

I got on my back and said, "Thomas, fuck my throat." I opened my mouth wide. Thomas slid his cock down my throat. I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his fat, black python and flexed my throat muscles as he slid it in and out of my throat. "Fuck, Mike is massaging my fat cock with his throat and rubbing it with his hand. Mike, I'm going to pull out and fill your hot mouth with my seed."

He pulled out so his fat, smooth cockhead was in my mouth. I licked around it under his tasty foreskin. He grunted, "Fuck!" as his cock throbbed in my hand and numerous spurt of his hot, sweet black man semen filled my mouth. "Fuck, Mike, swallow my seed!" I swallowed ever drop. Thomas pulled out, leaned over and sucked my cock. I held his head down on my cock. He flexed, I grunted and fed him.

John said we'd earned cold Jameson and water. We went into his living room. John got us Jameson and water in his nice cut crystal glasses. I drank mine down. I got down between Thomas' legs and, looking up into his handsome face, edged him for five minutes. He grunted and shot down into my belly.

He pulled my head off his cock and pushed me to his lover's cock. I edged Gerald, looking up into his beautiful face and edged him even longer. I pulled off him so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. Locking eyes, I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and cried out, "Fuck, Mike. Thomas did you learn to do that when he did that to you?" as he shot down my throat.

Thomas got down and edged Gerald as I edged his father. After seven glorious minutes, they both grunted and shot down our throats. We drank another whiskey. I dressed and left. It was unquestionably one of the hottest sex sessions I'd ever had.

A week later, John emailed me asking if we could grab a beer at the local Irish pub. There, he told me Gerald and Thomas had married and Gerald was in training to be a policeman like "his old man." He was so proud.

"I'm so happy for him and them. You should be proud of you son, being open about being gay and being willing to commit himself to public service as you did."

"I am so proud of him. We need to keep getting together."

We hooked up many, many times, even after Gerald and Thomas moved into their own apartment in the building. John and I became friends and drinking buddies.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers