All Comments on 'Tamara Fortes of Boston'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You insult your reader's intelligence when you describe your protagonist (the Afro-Latin MILF) using the same terminology repeatedly. It's as if you've run out of adjectives and fall back on the same description, as if the reader isn't bright enough to remember your first description of the woman. After the first description, using her name will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hadn't seen your crap smeared across my screen for a while and I was beginning to hope the long nightmare that constitutes your writing ability was over. An owl regurgitating undigested bone and hair pellets above a keyboard is capable of composing an altogether better and more erotic story than you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, I'm the person who first commented on Samuelx's story. I didn't mean to sound denigrating. I simply noted a writing anomaly that bothered me. The second comment below denigrates the story itself without suggesting a helpful criticism. Critics who don't offer up helpful criticisms, to me, are useless. If you haven't written anything and don't want your own writing criticized, what's the point of slamming someone else? Point out where this writer can offer a better product, something more to your liking, without the vivid descriptions of owl regurgitant. If your ability to string together a set of adjectives is better than what is offered here, write your own stories and put your name on them. Let Samuelx offer up his criticisms of YOUR writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

go and read just 1% of his offerings over the years and then get back to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...