Tamara In Stockings Ch. 11

Story Info
She performs at a sex orgy then dominates her lovers.
19.5k words
4.82
7k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven: In the Public Gaze

Tamara's love life was as interesting and complicated as it had ever been. Way out there, at the top of the list, was Jack, her life partner: strong; supportive; passionate; lovable and sometimes very kinky Jack. Nowadays, her new lover, Orla was frequently in her thoughts, and her panties. Her mutual fondness with Alena sustained their long distance relationship, and her fondness for Sheryl was almost as great as Jack's. All around the same age as Tamara, these were the people that she considered to be her lovers, with whom her relationship went further than delightful sex.

She thought of Ben and Zelda as people that she expected to fuck regularly for the foreseeable future. She got an extra tingle of erotic excitement from her affair with the very sexy Zelda, the thirty year old married mother of two, who lived just around the corner. Ben, her friend's son, was also in her most erotic of thoughts, she fully intended to find a way to fuck him before his bride on his wedding night in four months time.

With the Lighting Shop Owner, she had developed a tacit understanding that she might treat him to a mutually rewarding visit whenever she felt the need. Then there were also a number of people, whom she had fucked in the past, and she considered to be 'available' if she so desired.

These included: Mark the chiropodist; former pupil Brendon, whom she'd seduced on a warm sunny day in town two summers ago; Annie and Veronica, the incestuous sisters in law; her friend Hilda's daughter, Josie, whom she'd fucked on her wedding night, and who had made a pass at her whenever their had paths crossed since; and, Olivia, the sophisticated, sexy doctor she'd left begging for more just over a year ago, and with whom she'd kept meaning to get in touch.

That left her bitch, Miriam. Miriam was like a drug, she couldn't stop using her. Miriam was a conduit for Tamara's deviant, perverse and most base desires. She fed her need to sexually dominate and humiliate an attractive, confident, strong minded woman. A need, she realised, that had been triggered by Davenport, fed by her domination of Danita and was now being satisfied by her control over Miriam.

Tamara didn't feel guilty, Miriam got just as much out of the relationship as she did. The highly successful, well connected, sophisticated and desirable Miriam yearned to submit and abase herself and her deepest, darkest needs had been met by her Mistress Tamara.

All of these thoughts were going through her mind as she got ready for work one morning in mid June 1999. As a consequence, she had to change into a dry pair of panties before she set off for work in a skirt suit, stockings and heels. As she drove to work, she tried to count how many people she'd brought to orgasm since she had fulfilled Jack's fantasies of fucking outside their relationship, two and a half years ago.

She kept losing count but thought it was in the mid thirties, split pretty evenly between men and women. A rueful smile crossed her lips as she pulled into the school car park and realised that she'd dampened another pair of panties.

That evening, Tamara was delighted to receive a phone call from Alena. Jack was out at a parish council meeting and a dirty long distance exchange with Alena, with one hand inside her panties, would have been very much to her liking. Alas, it wasn't good news, Tamara was dismayed to hear that Alena would be moving abroad with Jed at the end of July. Jed has secured a secondment to a university in Australia for three years and Alena had chosen to go with him.

"He broke it to me when we were in Paris, It wasn't an easy decision darling, I was torn between going with him and staying here with my most intimate friends, if you get my meaning."

"Oh I think I do Alena, being, I hope, one of your most intimate friends, I'm feeling a little jealous sitting here wondering just how many others there are."

"Don't be cross with me honey, you know you're my most special and intimate lover. Anyway, you can find out just how many more there are. I'm having a leaving party on Saturday the 10th of July and you're the guest of honour."

"You've got my attention, go on."

"Well, it's a rather special party because I'm only inviting people that I've fucked since we moved up here, one has to draw the line somewhere."

"So you've booked the National Exhibition Centre then?"

"Cheeky cow, there aren't that many. The other criteria is that I have to like them, so that narrows the field a bit; Jed won't be there, he doesn't qualify on either count."

"Then why are you going to Australia with him?"

"New opportunities darling, I won't have to work and I'm making it my mission to fuck as many of his colleagues and students as possible." said Alena with a dirty laugh.

"And how was Paris?"

"Lovely, the hotel was fabulous and Jed behaved himself. Double room but single beds."

"So you two have still not fucked each other for how long?"

"Eight months, and I don't think we ever will now."

"On a more cheerful note, who's going to be at this party?"

"There'll be about fifteen of us, men and women, you know me, but don't worry, none of them know you. It'll be here at my place so be prepared for anything."

"Sounds deliciously decadent, count me in. But you haven't explained why I'm the guest of honour."

"Because you're the only one I'm going to miss. Anyway, are you still buzzing from the fucking I gave you at half term?"

"My God yes."

********************

Tamara chose to take the train up to the North West, she didn't relish the prospect of driving up the M6 on a Friday evening. Alena met her at the station, they embraced and kissed on the platform like long lost lovers.

"I'm so pleased you could come up tonight Tamara, you can help me prepare for the party tomorrow, your organisational skills and artistic touch are just what I need this weekend."

"Don't worry love, I know when I'm being used," laughed Tamara.

"No, no you're not, I love your company."

"I'm kidding you daft cow."

"Oh, sorry, everything's a bit tense at the moment; I'll need a good fuck when we get home. Jed's away for the weekend, no doubt shagging one or more of his students."

Alena took Tamara home to bed, where Tamara covered Alena's cunt with her mouth, and eased her tension with a glorious orgasm.

The next morning after being on the receiving end of a delightful fingering from Alena, Tamara set about organising the party food and table arrangements. The nibbles were accompanied by a bowl full of condoms and the table was scattered with small shiny metallic penis and vagina confetti. If she'd been in any doubt about what sort of party it was going to be, she was in no doubt whatsoever now.

The thrilling prospect of a sex orgy, with what she hoped would be enticing and agreeable strangers, kept flitting through her thoughts as she spent the afternoon baking tasty little hors d'oeuvres, without the slightest notion that Alena had made arrangements for her to be the main course.

Alena and Tamara got ready in Alena's bedroom. They put on their finest lingerie and paid careful attention to their make up. Alena put on her black jersey dress with black stilettos over a black bra, suspender belt and barely black stockings. Her lips and fingernails were scarlet and her bobbed dark hair showed off her little gold breast and torso earrings which amused Tamara greatly.

It was the dress that she'd worn on the night that she'd first seduced Tamara, on the training course, two years ago. Tamara's nipples and pussy tingled at the sight of her lover in the same outfit that had aroused her so greatly in the doorway of her hotel room, on that memorable night. She smiled to herself as she recalled how she'd been transfixed by Alena's firm, voluptuous body. Her breasts and arse were magnificently showcased by the tight low cut dress; she remembered that Alena had told her to close her mouth and open the door to her hotel room properly, to let her in.

Not to be outdone, Tamara wore her stunningly sexy, tight red dress over a red lacy bra, and suspender belt with seamed nude stockings. When she stepped into her six inch high stilettos, she was five feet ten inches tall, a feeling she loved, because it put her at eye level with lots of men, and made her taller than some. She too was beautifully made up with scarlet lips and fingernails. Her gorgeous hazel eyes shone and the glass of punch that Alena had given her had already made her feel elated and uninhibited.

Neither of them wore panties and Tamara hoped that her juices wouldn't flow too readily until the 'action' commenced.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh God, there's always someone that arrives early," said Alena.

"Be a darling and go and answer the door, I'll be down in a minute."

Tamara made her way down the large staircase as elegantly as she could in six inch stilettos. She clip clopped across the Victorian tiled floor and opened the door just as the doorbell sounded again. A group of three women and a man introduced themselves and, to her surprise they already knew her name. They were well dressed, attractive, forty somethings and Tamara thought this boded well for the success of the party.

Tamara took a liking to the group, particularly Neil with his twinkling good looks. Neil had followed her into the drawing room, his eyes fixed on the sway of her backside in the tight pencil cut dress that narrowed at the hem, just below her knees, so that she had to take small steps in her towering stilettos. By the time he had cast his gaze down to her seamed stockings and heels, his cock was already semi erect.

The three women kissed her cheek as they passed her in the doorway; one of them had allowed her hand to stray from the small of Tamara's back, to casually stroke her buttocks, as she made her way to the drawing room.

Alena joined them and graciously passed around glasses of her lethal punch to oil the already freely spinning wheels. They all laughed and joked and eyed one another with openly admiring glances. Before long, the rest of the guests arrived, to Tamara's delight and relief, she felt that she would go to bed with any and all of them without hesitation.

********************

The five men and eleven women were between thirty and fifty and Tamara found them all attractive in one way and another.

She was delighted that they all seemed to know her name and a little bit about her. She whispered as much to Alena.

"Alena, what's going on? They all seem very attentive and they seem to know about me."

"I told you that you were the guest of honour."

"They're attractive people, you've got very good taste. Have you really fucked all of them?"

"Of course, individually or in group orgies but none of them can match you in bed darling."

Tamara felt a deep sense of satisfaction at this remark.

The punch and hors d'oeuvres were consumed with relish, the party goers mingled with one another and became more and more tactile. Tamara had lost count of how many times she'd had her buttocks fondled, or the back of a hand had 'accidentally' brushed her hard protruding nipples. She circulated freely and dazzled with her charm and wit as usual. One of the guests finally got her on her own.

"So you're Alena's special friend from the Midlands?" said a shapely, attractive woman in her late forties, as she put an arm around Tamara's waist. The woman was wearing an elegant white summer dress with a gathered skirt that finished just below her knees.

"Yes, how do you know Alena?"

"She came to do some supply teaching at my school and before I knew it she was teaching me the arts of sapphic love making."

"Are you a Headteacher."

"Yes, of one of the largest comprehensive schools in Liverpool. I know that you met at work but how did you actually meet, if you know what I mean?" said the Headteacher.

"She seduced me on a residential training course, a couple of years ago. She was the first woman I had sex with, at least by consent."

The Headteacher raised her eyebrows quizzically.

"Oh that's another story," said Tamara as a memory of kneeling handcuffed in front of Davenport's wide open legs in the Guard House interview room, and being ordered eat her naked cunt, flashed through her mind.

"I consider Alena to be my first proper female lover," she continued, "the sexual tension between us had been building, then just as I thought I'd been mistaken, she teased and tantalised me before reeling me in."

Helen smiled alluringly at Tamara and shared her experience of being seduced by Alena.

"She's a deceptively seductive woman. I know from personal experience how she can get her hands inside the knickers of a 'straight' woman before she's aware of what's happening. Not that I'd describe her as a lesbian, nor me for that matter, I still fuck men, and so does she, but I was 'straight' when I met her and she's opened up a whole new world for me. I've been with a couple of the women in this room since and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The Headteacher's right hand caressed Tamara's right buttock and she made no attempt to move away. Her hand wandered further as Tamara leaned into her.

"Mmmm, a six strap, very classy, I'd love to thoroughly enjoy myself with you Tamara."

"And I don't even know your name yet."

"It's Helen, now tell me about your 'hobbies and interests'."

Said Helen with a smirk.

"I've got a very understanding male partner who delights in my sexual conquests, sometimes he even joins in."

"Yes, I've heard from Alena that he's magnificent in bed, you're a very lucky woman."

"Are you married."

"Was, divorced last year, it's a cliche but we'd grown apart. I was sniffing around for a new man to fuck when Alena took me by surprise. She gave me one of her flirtatious looks when I bumped into her in the corridor one day, I mean we literally bumped into each other. It was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going so I apologised and she said that I could bump into her anytime, she said it with such covert allure and sensuality. I got my best friend out in bed that night expecting to fantasise about, you know the sort of thing, my next door neighbour's husband, my macho head of PE, the father of a student I'd met that day, but I kept imagining Alena with her hand inside my knickers."

"Wow, had you imagined being with a woman before?"

"Only fleetingly now and then, we all do don't we? But never so graphically. I sought her out over the next few days to chat about any irrelevant nonsense, just so I could gaze into those seductive eyes, then I asked her to join me for a drink after school on some flimsy pretext that I can't even remember now, and the rest is history. I'd never expected to be groped in a car again at my age, but that's what we did. She got her fingers inside me and made me come. That night in bed my vibrator gave me the time of my life. The next night, Alena came round and gave me the time of my life."

Helen took a sip of punch and continued to fondle Tamara's buttocks. Tamara's pussy tingled as she fantasised about a threesome with Helen and Alena, but her reverie was interrupted when Alena came up and hugged Helen warmly.

"Come on you two, break it up, you're getting much too cosy, there'll be time for that later, but right now I need to whisk the guest of honour away."

"What's going on Alena? What are you up to?"

"It's my party and I'm going to fuck everyone in this room before the night is out. But you, my darling, are the guest of honour so my first orgasm will be at your hands and vice versa."

********************

Before Tamara could press Alena for further details, Alena picked up a glass and tapped it with a spoon to gain everyone's attention.

"Friends and lovers, can I have your attention please. Thank you. You all know why you're here tonight, there are condoms available for those who insist on them and I hope you've remembered to bring your own sex toys. The table has been cleared for the main event and I hope you boys have sorted out who gets the honour," said Alena, cryptically.

"You're all consenting adults and the only rules are: no drugs, or Detective Inspector Marion will make sure you spend an uncomfortable night in one of her cells...

"I should be so lucky," said one of the men.

"Okay wise guy, your card's been marked," said Marion to laughter all round.

" And the other rule is... 'No' most definitely means 'No.' Make yourselves comfortable and my darling Tamara and I will get you well and truly in the mood."

Tamara looked a little perplexed so Alena reassured her with a whisper, "Don't worry, if you say stop at any point to anyone, then we stop. Okay?"

"Okay," said Tamara in a quizzical tone.

Alena led her over to one of the sofas in the large drawing room. The other guests arranged themselves on several chairs and sofas, or stood, in the manner of an audience.

Tamara sat on Alena's right, they looked stunning together sunk back into the long sofa in their tight dresses with their very high heels raising their knees to almost as high as their breasts.

"Don't be nervous," said Alena in a whisper as her warm lips caressed Tamara's left ear.

Tamara was far from nervous now, the punch had left her light headed and uninhibited, so the prospect of fucking in front of an audience appealed to her immensely. She warmed to her task, Alena kissed her neck and she responded by taking her chin in her right hand and kissing her deeply and sensuously on the mouth. Tamara's right hand cupped Alena's left breast and she gently squeezed her nipple between her thumb and index finger.

Alena sighed with pleasure, felt a thrill in her pussy and placed her left hand behind Tamara's head and pushed her tongue into her mouth. There were murmurs of approval from the audience as their kissing became more intense. Tamara embraced Alena with her left arm and dropped her right hand onto her thigh. Her fingers circled a suspender clip then she ran her hand down to the hem of Alena's dress.

In their enthusiastic fondling, they soon became a tangle of sexy heeled legs, heaving bosoms and wandering hands. Their dresses were tight, but they had ridden up enough to reveal a hint of stocking top. The audience watched transfixed and enraptured, but neither Tamara nor Alena made eye contact with any of them. They were making love to each other as though they were the only people in the room. The feeling, for the audience, of being voyeurs at a private, sexually intimate affair, only served to raise the sexual tension even higher.

Alena embraced Tamara with her right arm and dropped her left hand to her lap. Tamara's pussy and nipples were tingling, she was desperate for Alena's touch. With her right hand on Alena's left knee, she made slow sensuous progress under her dress, until she clutched a suspender strap. Alena opened her legs as far as her dress would allow and returned the favour by reaching under Tamara's dress with her left hand.

She just managed to force her hand far enough to feel bare flesh beyond Tamara's stocking tops, but neither woman could make easy progress towards their intended prize. Alena broke their kiss and placed her soft warm lips on Tamara's throat. Tamara's head fell back as Alena's kisses traced a line from the notch at the base of her throat to just under her ear.

She whispered,"Let's remove each other's dresses slowly and sensuously."

"Mmmm."

Alena rose from the sofa and offered her hand to Tamara. Tamara took it and rose to stand directly in front of Alena so that their audience could see them both in profile. Alena on the right, Tamara on the left.

Alena stroked the thumb of her left hand over Tamara's lips then pushed it and several fingers into her mouth. Then she drew her close by placing her right hand on her left buttock and pulling her till their mounds pressed into each other. Tamara could feel the warmth of Alena's pussy against her thigh. Alena's withdrew her fingers, placed her left hand behind Tamara's head and pushed her tongue into her mouth; they kissed hungrily for a good thirty seconds, caressing each other's buttocks with smooth sensuous strokes of their deft, fondling hands.