Tamara In Stockings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara had a very satisfactory, horny afternoon with her stranger. She didn't ask him his name and knew nothing about him, except that he was married; they just fucked until they were both spent. After he'd showered her with compliments, she let him go, took a literal shower, then set off for home feeling weary but satiated and elated.

Tamara had found her summer holidays very satisfying as always and Jack benefitted from the retelling of the various liaisons, but she found herself thinking more and more about fucking in front of strangers. She also had another fantasy that needed feeding.

********************

The summer holidays were coming to an end and Tamara's mind turned towards getting Jack into sexy women's clothes again. It was three months since he'd dressed as a waitress for her and she'd 'made' him promise to indulge her new found predilection at least four times per year.

He'd agreed to her lustful, salacious proposal with feigned indifference but, in reality, had been wanking at every opportunity, at the thought of getting into a tight skirt, heels and stockings again. For her part, Tamara could think of nothing else. By now, every morning as soon as Jack left for work, she was masturbating to a delicious hot fantasy of him playing air hostess to her pilot. Little did she realise that Jack was regularly shooting his semen into a tissue with a similar scenario in mind.

It wasn't that he was desperate to wear women's clothes, far from it in fact, but he did find the sight of his and Tamara's hips, buttocks and thighs, swathed in tight black skirts, suspenders and stockings, extremely erotic; it was guaranteed to make him shoot his load in no time at all. Watching them both, in the large bedroom mirror, with their hands up each other's skirts, stocking tops exposed, Tamara's hand masturbating his hard shaft, that she had pulled free of the lace panties that had barely constrained it, was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen.

It was a sight only outdone by the feeling of their stockings, suspender clips, and displaced lace panties, rubbing together as they gyrated with his shaft sunk deeply inside her willing cunt.

Tamara wanted him in full uniform, but knew that his broad shoulders would make wearing an air hostess jacket all but impossible. She opted instead for a white short sleeved blouse from an outfitter for the larger lady, and she found a Russian AeroFlot uniform neck scarf at a theatrical costumier in the City. The scarf was bright red so she matched it with a tight but stretchy red, knee length, pencil cut skirt and, to her immense delight, she found a pair of matching high heeled red court shoes in size eleven to complete Jack's outfit.

She had little difficulty in finding a pilot's costume in her size. It was a blue grey British Airways tailored skirt suit, with white braiding around the cuffs and a smart peaked cap with white braiding around the leading edge of the peak. The skirt was of a straight cut so she chose a size smaller than normal to ensure that it was as tight as possible around her buttocks and thighs.

Tamara wanted to spice things up a little this time by combining her urgent desire for sex in public with her urgent desire to get Jack into a tight skirt and heels. She persuaded him to 'play' with her on the final Saturday evening of the holidays. Jack was at first unaware of her plan to take their role play out of the house and into the public domain.

It was a warm, late August evening and it wouldn't begin to get dark until around eight o'clock. In the circumstances, Tamara thought it best not to venture out until then. In the meantime, she plied Jack with a couple of beers, then added a dash of eyeliner and some ruby red lipstick to his face and bright red varnish to his nails. A smart bobbed blonde wig helped him look a little less masculine; her moistening pussy thought that the overall effect was deliciously sexy.

She watched enraptured, her pussy clenching eagerly, as Jack donned a red four strap suspender belt, to which he clipped tan stockings. He stepped into his red high heels and Tamara almost wept with intense lecherous desire as his half swollen cock swayed to and fro.

He nestled his semi erect cock inside his skimpy lacy red panties like an arm in a sling, then he buttoned up his white blouse, before pulling on the tight red pencil skirt which was tight enough to show his suspender clips through the material. Tamara arranged the smart red neck scarf around his throat and somehow managed to resist pushing him onto the bed on his back, raising his skirt up to his hips, pulling his panties to his knees and fucking him senseless.

Now Tamara stepped out of her dressing gown. She was already wearing a black, six strap suspender belt with nude stockings. She had also put on a pair of skimpy black panties and a beautiful lacy black bra. She squeezed into the knee length uniform skirt and put on her white blouse and British Airways cravat.

Her black heels were six inch stilettos, and when she finished buttoning up her braided jacket and putting on her cap, it was Jack's turn to feel a surge of erotic desire. It flowed through his cock and stiffened it enough to bulge even more beneath the material of his skirt.

Tamara suggested that he rearrange his cock inside his panties so that he didn't spoil the line of his skirt. He couldn't completely conceal the bulge but she thought he looked amazing with the tight material clinging to his shapely buttocks, and high heels setting off his long legs.

As she led him down to the garage, Tamara set the rules for the role play.

"Right, just so there is no room for doubt. I'm your Captain and you're my very own Air Hostess, your job is to obey my commands and meet my needs, understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what."

"Yes Captain."

There is no need to be alarmed, we're going out for a short flight in our 'plane' but in a very covert way, so you won't be recognised. Jack looked relieved at hearing her words.

Tamara opened the driver's door of Jack's large saloon car and lowered her lovely bottom and stocking swathed legs onto the black leather seat. Jack got into the passenger side with some difficulty, his tight skirt restricting his movement more than a little.

Tamara clicked the electronic opening device to open the garage door. She'd remarked previously about how, illuminated in the dark, the dashboard and control display in the car reminded her of an aeroplane flight deck in miniature. Now, as she 'taxied' out onto the driveway and then into the road, she really felt like her fantasy was about to take off.

"Where are we going?" asked Jack.

"You'll see."

The local airport was just within ten miles of their house. On the way there Tamara told her air hostess that she was an attractive girl and asked her if she had much experience.what she was called.

"No Captain, this is my first time, I used to be a waitress."

"Really! Well you can serve me anytime, "said Tamara as she caressed Jack's right thigh with her left hand, feeling a suspender clip through the taut material.

"You really are such a distraction to me Jacqueline. How am I supposed to keep everything under control with you sitting next to me and looking so fuckable?"

The couple stayed in their role play throughout the fifteen minute journey; Tamara teasing Jack's swollen cock by running her fingernails along its length, and over the glans, through his skirt. The light, teasing touch made him rock hard, a small wet stain appeared on the skirt as his cock leaked droplets of pre orgasmic semen.

Tamara pulled into a lay-by just outside the airport perimeter fence. It was a favourite gathering place for local plane spotters, several of them were still there despite the darkness. She felt a frisson of excitement, sitting with Jack in his tight skirt, heels and stockings, in the midst of these strangers. It was too dark for anyone to see clearly into the car, but one of the enthusiasts gave her a nod and a wave which just served to increase her illicit sense of sexual thrill.

They sat watching planes taking off for fifteen minutes or so. The sound of their jet engines accelerating, and their lights flashing as they flew overhead, took Tamara even deeper into her role play character and dampened the gusset of her panties. She caressed Jack's thigh and stroked his erect cock with her knuckles.

"My word Jacqueline, what have you got under your skirt you naughty girl? I'm going to have to put my hand up there to find out what you're hiding, but not here, I'm in the mood for a more public exhibition tonight."

Jack looked nervous as she turned on the ignition, waved cheerily to a couple of the plane spotters and set off for a place that would provide the opportunity, that she craved, for her air hostess to eat her pussy in public. She tantalised Jack's cock through his skirt with her fingernails again as she drove along the bypass to their next destination. Jack's extreme arousal began to overcome his worries about his part in a public sex act.

"Mmmm, Jacqueline, you really turn me on in that tight skirt and high heels, if we crash land it'll be your fault."

"You can land on my lap any time you like Ma'am."

"Oh! Jacqueline, you're such a dirty little slut, I'm going to have to fuck you as soon as I get the chance."

As they pulled onto the large car park at the multiplex cinema, Jack shaded his face with his hands to ensure that he was not recognised. He needn't have worried, the large well lit car park was almost full, but it was quiet at that moment. Tamara drove to the far side and parked on the end of a row of cars.

She turned off the ignition, turned to Jack and covered his lips with hers whilst pushing her right hand up under his skirt. She found his bulging penis tangled in his lacy panties, so she pushed the hem of his skirt up over his stocking tops and released his fettered cock. It sprang free of the lace panties and stood erect in her grasp.

"My goodness Jaqueline, what's this? You've got beautiful big hard cock, you are full of surprises you naughty girl."

Tamara grabbed Jack's right hand with hers and pressed it against the wet gusset of her panties, her skirt having ridden up over her stocking tops.

"God, I'm as wet as fuck and it's all your fault. You're going to have to pleasure me right now you dirty slut."

It was a warm August night, Tamara opened the driver's side door and got out of the car, commanding Jack to do likewise. A couple of cars entered the car park but they found spaces well away from where Tamara and Jack were parked.

"Get out of the car, you're going to eat my cunt on the bonnet before everyone comes piling out of the cinema. Here, help me up Jacqueline," smirked Tamara, aware that with seven screens, one of the films on show could finish at any moment.

She slipped off her panties and lay on her back on the bonnet of the car, warmth from the engine radiated through her clothes as she opened her legs invitingly wide. Jack gazed in awe at the spectacle in front of him, his enticing sexy partner on her back, stocking clad legs spreadeagled and her gorgeous wet pink labia on display. He turned and looked nervously at the cinema doorway which was about forty metres in the distance. There was no sign of anyone yet, but he too felt sure that one of the films would be finishing soon, and the audience would come swarming out into the car park.

By now an impatient Tamara was fingering herself and moaning softly. Jack bent over her in his high heels and tight skirt and ran his tongue gently and smoothly around her vulva. She moaned loudly as he first kissed then nibbled her clitoris. He slipped a finger up inside her and massaged her g-spot.

Tamara let out a squeal of delight and pulled his face firmly into her cunt. She raised her head slightly and saw the erotic sight of the curve of Jack's left buttock and thigh in his tight red pencil skirt as her bent over her. The lighting in the car park was bright enough for her to make out the outline of one of his suspender clips through the material.

This made Tamara even more highly aroused, Jack brought her quickly to the edge of an orgasm with his agile tongue and probing finger, but, suddenly, he was disturbed to hear doors swinging back and forth accompanied by the distant sound of voices. He looked up momentarily to see that his worst fears were confirmed.

"Fuck, they're coming," breathed Jack.

"No, no, I'm coming, finish me Jaqueline finish me, don't you dare stop until I've come you slut."

Jack returned to his duties.

"Ahh! Ahhhh, yesss that'sss it, fffuckkk, I'm comingggg, ohhh God! Ohhh!"

Tamara's hips bucked, her back arched and she thrust her cunt skywards just as a passenger jet flew low over the car park on its trajectory to the runway four miles away. She loved the symbolism, but without even a moment to bask in the afterglow, she rolled off the bonnet as quickly as she could and reached for the driver's door handle, dropping her panties on the ground.

Jack was already in his seat, she looked in vain for her panties but gave them up as couples and small groups of cinema goers approached their vehicles. As she hurriedly got into the car and closed the door, she inadvertently pressed the button that opened the window, a couple of women were just metres away; she heard their voices clearly.

"My God, did you see what was going on on the bonnet of that car? It looked like one woman was eating another's pussy."

"I know! I couldn't believe my eyes, the dirty bitches."

"Lucky bitches more like, it's more than I ever get from my Darren."

Tamara turned on the ignition and drove off through the departing cinema goers. She felt elated, not only had she had the thrill of orgasming in public, but Jack had also passed for a woman eating her pussy. Jack was a little less thrilled as he covered his face again to avoid recognition. He relaxed only after they had left the car park and headed for home.

"You've pleased your captain Jaqueline, now I'm going to take you home and reward you with the firm fucking that you deserve."

As the garage door lowered to a close, Tamara turned to Jack and reached her hand up under his skirt again. She kissed her air hostess forcefully whilst making sure that his cock was as hard as iron. Then she got out of the driver's seat, walked slowly and seductively around the front of the car, swaying her hips in the process, and opened the passenger side door.

"Get out Jacqueline, get into the back seat, lie down and open your legs."

Jack did as he was told, his pulse was racing and he felt hugely turned on as he arranged himself on his back along the plush leather seat. The tight skirt restricted his leg movement so he had to wiggle his hips to move along the seat, giving glimpses of his stocking tops and suspender straps in the process. This did nothing to quell Tamara's rapidly increasing sexual ardour.

He shivered at the thought of the dominant fucking he was about to get. Tamara drank in the sight in front of her, Jack, her air hostess, lying submissively, his lovely long legs and his cock inside his tight skirt. She pushed the skirt further up over his stocking tops and almost came on the spot at the sight of his hard cock and his pretty panties and suspender straps. She pulled his lace panties slowly down to his knees, then she pulled his hard cock upright and closed her mouth over it.

Jacqueline groaned with delight whilst her Captain performed delicious oral sex on her. Just as she was close to coming, the Captain removed Jaqueline's cock from her mouth, hitched up her own skirt, and, engulfed Jaqueline's cock with her warm, slick wet cunt.

Captain Tamara fucked Air Hostess Jacqueline rhythmically, building up gradually to a faster pace; stocking tops and suspender clips rubbed and clashed against each other, high heeled legs poked out of the open rear door, the car bobbed up and down on it's suspension springs in time with Tamara's thrusting.

"Now, be a good little air hostess and come for your Captain," said a breathless Tamara.

Jack's felt the thrilling sensations of an approaching orgasm, his breathing became ragged, he was moments from his semen surging along his shaft and coating the walls of Tamara's cunt. Eating Tamara's pussy on the car bonnet, in a public place, flashed through his mind again and made his approaching climax feel even more intense. He felt deviant and gloriously sexy in his tight little skirt, heels, stockings and suspenders whilst being fucked by his Captain.

"Come Jacqueline you dirty bitch, come you slut, come. Come or I'll spank your arse, tie you up and wank you off in just your heels and stockings in the cinema foyer."

At this Jack let out throaty cry and shot his come into Tamara, coating her cunt walls with his warm fluid. She came long and hard then came again in a series of orgasms lasting several minutes.

As her orgasm subsided she let her mind drift towards her next role play with Jack. She contemplated nuns in stockings, secretaries in tight skirts, nurses in very short uniforms, she even considered a school girl outfit with a very short skirt, blouse and tie like the sixth form girls at the private school up the road from her school. Jack had no idea what he was in for and that's how she liked it.

***********

Four days later, Tamara was still buzzing from her sky high, debauched role play with her air hostess. But all good things come to an end, or perhaps not. Tamara's first day of the new autumn term was a training day which included governors as well as staff. Miriam would be present and Tamara had warned her that she would be taken advantage of at some point during the day.

Tamara wore a grey skirt suit that clung to her shapely buttocks, black three inch high court shoes and natural stockings. The morning was spent listening to presentations and working in groups to address specific issues. The Headteacher and Chair of Governors made the opening addresses.

Tamara was reminded just how professional, intelligent and charismatic Miriam was when she wasn't being her sex slave. She oozed gravitas and authority, Tamara felt very self satisfied at how she had so completely brought to heel, and dominated, her obedient bitch.

In the afternoon, Tamara took Miriam by the arm as she crossed paths with her at the door to the toilets.

"My office now slut."

"But I've got to facilitate a governors group now."

"Get your Vice Chair to kick it off and then go straight to my office, remove your panties and wait for me. Don't fucking defy me bitch."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

Another member of staff came out of the toilets so the two women pretended to talk about the business in hand.

"It's going well today don't you think?" asked Miriam.

"Yes, it's always exciting when people collaborate with each other," said Tamara with a meaningful look.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to the debrief."

"So am I, it should be quite stimulating, it's always best if you're are open and accessible...

By now the staff member was out of earshot but Tamara was enjoying her analogies so she continued.

"If I could put my finger on it, I think the penetration we can achieve today will help thrust our relationship to a rewarding climax."

Tamara smirked as Miriam floundered for a reply, she'd put the posh bitch in her place and would, in a few moments, watch her degrade herself by masturbating for her in her office. Tamara took her time in the toilet so that she could tease Miriam by keeping her waiting.

When she swept into her office and locked the door, Miriam looked suitably subdued. She held her dark-pink panties in her lap, which was swathed in her well tailored, above the knee, pale-pink pencil skirt. Her expensive cream shirt front sat perfectly across her lovely firm breasts. Cream four inch high heeled court shoes and nude stockings made it difficult for Tamara to take her eyes off her fabulous legs.