Tamara In Stockings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their audience was treated to the view of two beautiful, fit, shapely women swathed in stunning tight dresses and stilettos in the most sensuous embrace. If the two lovers had looked in the direction of their audience, they would have seen lascivious approval etched on every face. Helen subtly brushed her own nipples lightly with the back of one hand as she caressed her thighs longingly with the other hand. Neil had a woman on each knee, both stroking his erect cock through his trousers. One women fondled the buttocks of the woman in front of her and kissed her on the back of the neck.

The atmosphere in the room was highly charged, every member of the voyeuristic audience had become keenly aroused, cocks were erect and moist pussies tingled. It was the most erotic foreplay, tantalising and alluring, drawing out and enhancing that captivating moment between lust and the consummation of desire.

Alena broke their kiss and slowly turned Tamara to face the audience, Tamara kept her eyes closed as Alena placed her left arm over Tamara's bust, cupping her right breast. Her right arm wrapped around Tamara's midriff and hip as she spooned her from behind, before pressing into her fingers into her mound, through the material of her dress. Tamara groaned with pleasure as Alena's fingers probed and pressed into her pussy slit. She could hear intakes of breath and, through barely open eyes, she could see excited arousal in the faces of the voyeurs.

Alena stepped back and slowly unzipped Tamara's dress. She placed both hands inside the dress from behind and massaged Tamara's breasts. Tamara lent back into her and groaned louder. She heard a woman's voice exclaim "oh fuck that's hot" and man saying that he'd like to get his hands inside her dress. She became very highly aroused as she enjoyed the approval of the audience.

Alena let Tamara's dress fall dramatically off her shoulders to the ground, there were more gasps of approval, not least because it confirmed what many had suspected already, her naked pussy clenched and seeped juices down her left leg into the welt of her stocking. She yearned for Alena's lips and tongue to press against her sweet cunt lips.

Tamara stepped daintily out of her fallen dress, she surveyed her audience for the first time, she knew that she had them eating out of her hand. She turned Alena around and slowly unzipped and peeled off her dress. Another murmur of approval greeted Alena's naked pussy.

Everyone seemed to be suspended in an erotic tableau, stroking either their own sexual organs, or their neighbour's, but unable to take their eyes of the most erotic sight before their eyes. Tamara embraced Alena and whispered, "sixty nine," into her ear. Alena purred in agreement, they reached around and unclipped and removed each other's bras in perfect synchronisation. Their delightful breasts swayed together and their hard nipples brushed together as they stood looking into each other's eyes with sexual hunger. Their striptease had aroused their audience even more intensely, there were loud noises of approval.

Detective Inspector Marion muttered, "God I could fuck those two in a prison cell."

Tamara laid down on the long sofa. To the delight of the audience, Alena eased herself over Tamara's reclining figure and lowered her pussy close to Tamara's face, then she lowered her own face and lapped at Tamara's cunt lips with her tongue.

Tamara reached up and pulled Alena's cunt towards her mouth and started probing between her slit with her warm tongue. They gradually and expertly increased the pace, they had spent hours together in this position and they knew each other's needs intimately. At first, soft dulcet moans reached the ears of the audience but, after several minutes of skilful, spine tingling tongue work, their loud, breathless, muffled groans and gasps filled the room.

Tamara expertly explored every inch of Alena's wet cunt, she squeezed her clit between her tongue and top lip and circled her labia with her tongue before pushing it into her hole. By now they'd been eating each other for a full ten minutes but Alena knew that their audience was waiting to see the main event, so she used the middle finger of her right hand to find Tamara's g-spot and brought her to a loud juddering orgasm in seconds.

Tamara had been taken by surprise but, as soon as her orgasm subsided, she used all of her strength to turn Alena onto her back and buried her face and fingers in her cunt. Now Alena came spectacularly, the audience exclaimed their pleasure and the room reverberated with deep murmurs and moans of satisfaction having seen two very desirable, alluring women orgasm, unselfconsciously, in quick succession.

********************

They lay panting at their exertion before Alena recovered her composure, stood up and said, "I hope you all enjoyed that half as much as I did. Now I want you to see what this sexy, alluring woman is really capable of."

She turned to Tamara, still lying on the sofa, winked and smiled then turned back to the audience and said, "Okay boys she's all yours."

Immediately, the five men got up and stripped naked, their still cocks erect from the sight they had just witnessed. Tamara cast her eyes quickly over them and took in the range of sizes. Three of them moved over to the sofa where Tamara was still lying and picked her up carefully. They carried her at shoulder level over to a large table as if they were performing a ritual. They laid her on her back with her pussy just on the end of the table.

Tamara looked spectacular in her suspenders, seamed stockings and heels. She knew this must be something Alena had planned so she felt safe and excited at the same time.

"Take your positions boys, I'll personally fuck the last one of you standing," said Alena.

Two of the men bent over Tamara at either side of the table. They took her breasts in their mouths and started to tantalise her nipples. Then they took her hands and guided them to their hard cocks. Another climbed onto the table from the top end, placed himself over her on all fours, his knees either side of her head, and elbows beyond the heads of the first two men, and lowered his large erect cock into her mouth. A fourth stood at the bottom end of the table and eased his hard cock into her cunt. In her six inch stilettos, her feet touched the floor. The fifth man, Neil, had the largest cock, he bent over her and administered oral sex while her cunt was full of number four's cock.

Tamara found the closeness of this juxtaposition so erotic that she came quickly, but managed to hang on to her prizes. She established a steady rhythm of sucking one cock whilst masturbating two. A rhythm only interrupted by her second orgasm. Again, the thought of a cock inside her cunt, and another man's tongue between her cunt lips, drove her wild and she came imagining Neil taking the fourth man's cock in his mouth.

Now she started to gain control, she expertly massaged the cocks that she gripped in each hand, until they shot their loads over her simultaneously, in a cacophony of come noises. She reached up and removed the thick cock from her mouth and wanked it off onto her breasts as its owner gasped with pleasure and delight.

The fourth man was the youngest of the group, about thirty years of age, he'd fucked Tamara manfully for several minutes, but his resistance was finally broken and he came loudly at the sight of the third man's semen covering her breasts. His warm juice covered her cunt walls and she came with him. This left Neil still eating her pussy, large cock erect and swaying with his movements. Tamara raised herself up onto her elbows and eased her hips further onto the table.

Then she planted her heeled feet on the table top, opened her legs and said, "Eat me again you gorgeous bastard."

Neil did as he was told and she came again twice more. Several women watching the spectacle were by now masturbating with hands up their dresses and between their stockinged legs which were spread wide open. Some of them had paired off and were fondling one another, but they were all transfixed by Tamara. She got off the table and pushed Neil onto it on his back, then she climbed on top of him, eased herself onto his long thick hard member, and fucked him with his hands pinned by the side of his head. She came twice more, the second time as his semen flooded her cunt as he grunted with pleasure.

Tamara climbed off Neil and stood triumphantly in front of her conquests. None of the men were left standing. She had made them all come loudly, and had come seven times herself, in the space of fifteen minutes. The female members of the audience marvelled at her sexual prowess and they all, without exception, wanted to get their hands on her.

"You were utterly spectacular darling, just as I had expected, look at them all, they've never witnessed anything like it," said Alena in a low tone, then in a louder voice she said,"I think you will all agree that Tamara won that contest by a mile, five men, and she still had them outnumbered."

The women laughed and the spent, flaccid cocked men got to their feet.

"Let's give her a minute to compose herself before the auction, then we'll send her off to bed with whichever of you lucky girls is the highest bidder and the rest of us can fuck one another to our hearts content."

"Auction?" said Tamara as she picked up her dress and made for the en-suite in her guest room.

"Yes, the women will bid for one of them to spend the rest of the night with you. All in a good cause, you'll see."

********************

Back in her room, Tamara wiped the semen off her breasts and abdomen with a clean flannel, reapplied her lipstick and eased herself back into her dress. She grabbed her phone from her handbag and dashed off a text to Jack.

"Hi Sexy, just had to tell you A organised orgy with v sexy fiends, just fucked her and five men. Made them all come, was amazing. Now being auctioned off to highest woman bidder. All details tmorrw night. xxxxxxx"

Jack replied immediately.

"Wow, can't wait, Sheryl says Hi, at least think that's what she said, her mouth is full of cock at moment."

"Yrs I hope?"

"Yes I'm plsd to say. Coming soon must go."

Tamara smiled at the thought of Jack being sucked off by Sheryl, she could picture him groaning with delight as her mouth and tongue teased him to an orgasm. When she arrived back in the drawing room, the other guests had arranged themselves facing Alena who was standing at the table. She had a small wooden gavel in her right hand.

"Okay, now this is for the women only. To keep myself busy in Sydney, I'm working for a charity that looks after children; it's a bit like our NSPCC. So, I'm hoping to raise a few pounds for them tonight by auctioning off my gorgeous, sexy Tamara to the highest bidder. Whichever of you lucky bitches wins her will get to spend the rest of the night with her, exclusively."

Tamara looked poised and perfect again, good enough to eat, in a room full of well heeled women who were dying to do just that.

The bidding was started at £50 by an elegant, slim woman in her early fifties. Alena chided her audience and said she wanted to see three figures or she'd buy Tamara for herself. The audience started to warm to their task. A very attractive blonde in her mid thirties bid £100 and a voluptuous forty something brunette upped the bid to £120. £150 was shouted out from an extremely pretty woman of south Asian origin and she was followed by Elegant Fifty Something who called out £180. Then Colette, a tall beautiful woman of Senegalese descent, upped the price to £200.

The room was buzzing and Tamara felt excited as her price rose rapidly. By the time the bidding had reached £350, all except one of the women had made a bid at some stage. That one woman was Helen, she sat calm and collected with her lustful eyes fixed on Tamara. Helen was the woman that Tamara was desperately hoping would win her. She found all of the bidders attractive, but Helen, tall, shapely, flirtatious, slinky Helen, was the one that she wanted.

Elegant Fifty Something had made the last bid and Alena was about to wrap things up.

"Going once, going twice at three hundred and fifty pounds, are we all finished?"

When a calm confident voice called out in measured tones, "Five hundred pounds."

All heads turned in the direction of Helen.

"Wow, we have a bid of five hundred pounds, any increase on five hundred?"

"Six hundred."

Heads swung back toward Elegant Fifty Something.

"Seven hundred," Called out Mid Thirties Blonde.

Exclamations of shock and excitement filled the room, Alena called for order. Mid Thirties Blonde looked pleased with herself, she gave Tamara a salacious look but it was soon wiped off her face.

"One thousand pounds."

The atmosphere was electric, expressions of amazement filled that air.

Alena raised her voice over the hubbub, "I'm staggered by your generosity ladies, is anyone going to top Helen's last bid? No? Then we're done, sold to Helen for one thousand pounds."

The room broke into applause, Helen rose elegantly from her seat walked over to Tamara, took her hand and kissed her cheek. When the applause subsided Alena encouraged the guests to get the orgy into full swing.

"Choose your partners friends and lovers, but remember, no means no and Tamara belongs to Helen until Helen says otherwise."

With that the guests helped themselves to more wine and punch, and fell into amorous couples or groups of three or four. Helen wanted to take Tamara to bed.

"Let's just stay and watch for a few minutes," said Tamara, "I've never been to a real orgy before and I'd like to see how it develops."

"Okay, the night's still young, Sit in that large arm chair and I'll bring you a drink. Wine or punch?"

The chair was large enough for Tamara and Helen to sit side by side, intimately squeezed together. They kissed and caressed each other lightly and spoke quietly while the orgy warmed up.

Alena was on one of the sofa's with Neil, kissing his face off. Mid Thirties Blonde and South Asian Beauty had already stripped to their hold up stockings and heels and were leaning against the arm of another sofa fingering each other with their hands inside each other's panties. The young thirty year old man was smooching with two women, one of them, Colette, had her hand inside his fly. A man was having his cock sucked by a woman on her knees and she was being fucked from behind by another man.

Tamara felt highly aroused as she watched and listened to the writhing and groaning in front of her. She sat on Helen's right and put her hand up her stylish, expensive, white summer dress. She ran her hand along her long thigh and hooked her finger under a suspender strap.

"So hot! You're wearing stockings," purred Tamara.

"Of course, what self respecting, horny woman wouldn't on a night like this?"

Tamara left her hand resting on the warm bare flesh at the top of Helen's thigh as she became more and more aroused watching Mid Thirties Blonde and South Asian Beauty approaching orgasm. With their rapidly moving hands inside each other's panties, it was not clear who might come first. It was South Asian Beauty, she gave a long guttural moan and came thrusting her pelvis forward in jerking movements. This set Mid Thirties Blonde off and she arched her back powerfully as she came.

By now, Young Man had his cock deep inside one woman and Colette had one of his balls in her mouth. Alena was underneath Neil with her stockinged thighs wrapped around his waist. Detective Inspector Marion, in black heels, stockings and suspenders had a black strap on cock buried inside a pretty, petite forty something woman in a white lacy slip, stockings, suspenders and pink heels; and handcuffs. The police officer made her come twice in succession as a submissive Pretty Petite repeatedly urged her to, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me."

Voluptuous Forty Something, still in a blue and white fitted summer dress that accentuated her her curvy figure, had Elegant Fifty Something pinned against a book case, with her expensive sleeveless shift dress up around her hips, and Voluptuous' fingers inside her pussy, giving her a robust finger fucking. Tamara couldn't take her eyes off Elegant Fifty Something's perfect dancers' legs. Her stunning pins looked classy in lilac suspender straps, neutral stockings and pale-gold high heels. They were both being watched by one of the men, he was naked and masturbating on the floor next to them. Tamara's attention switched to him as she watched his come spurt onto the rug in long strands.

The final two women had one of the men on his back, one sat astride his cock and massaged the breasts of her athletic looking friend in front who sat astride his shoulders and covered his mouth with her pussy. The woman in front put her head back on her friend's shoulder and they kissed passionately as they came.

Tamara and Helen watched for a good thirty minutes as orgasm after steamy orgasm and groan after arousing groan filled the room.

"Tamara, please let's go to bed, I can't sit like this any longer with your fingers within reach of my pussy, you're teasing the fuck out of me and your dress is too tight for me to reciprocate."

"Okay, we'll use the room I'm staying in, the bed's a super king size and I took the precaution of bringing some toys with me."

"Oh good, I hope you brought a strap on."

"Yes, a two way vibrating one."

"Fuck, take me upstairs you dirty, sexy cow."

Tamara and Helen left the room and sauntered sexily arm in arm into the large hallway. As they left Tamara caught Alena's eye and blew her a kiss, a gesture that Alena was unable to reciprocate because her mouth was being fed with rock hard nipple and her hands were wrapped around a hard cock.

In the bedroom, Helen immediately slipped out of her slinky white summer dress as Tamara sat in an arm chair and watched her. She peeled off her panties, unclipped her bra and stood in just her heeled court shoes, nude stockings and white suspender belt. Tamara thought she looked very fit and well toned, her long face, luxurious long brown hair and long slender limbs gave her an aristocratic look. She was the same age as Tamara and, like her, could easily pass for ten years younger.

Tamara was still fully dressed as Helen sat on her lap in what was left of her lingerie and her heels. Tamara was turned on immensely to have such a scantily clad beauty on her knee, kissing her softly, while she was fully clothed. It felt very erotic, as though Helen was her sexy trophy, to be fucked in the bedroom and shown off on her arm outside the bedroom. Helen shifted her position and knelt either side of Tamara's hips. She held Tamara's face with both hands and kissed her again.

Tamara reached down between Helen's legs with her right hand and slipped two fingers between her wet cunt lips. Helen shivered, put her own right hand over Tamara's and slowly pushed Tamara's fingers inside her clenching hole. Tamara could feel Helen's cunt walls gripping her fingers as she slid them in up to the knuckles. Helen gasped let her head fall back a little, allowing Tamara to kiss her throat. Tamara swept her fingers around Helen's hole and noticed a heightened level of arousal on the top side. She suspected she'd found the elusive g-spot.

"Oh God! What are you doing to me? Fffuck, it's amazzzzing. Oh my, oh please don't stop, don't stop, oh God."

"Come you gorgeous woman, you paid a fortune for this, so come for the woman you bought to give you a good time."

This tipped Helen over the edge and she moaned long and loudly, clinging to Tamara's shoulders as her shuddering orgasm took over her body. Tamara wanted to take her dress off and really get down to business.

"Let's get onto the bed and you can strip me slowly."