Tamara In Stockings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mistress, I don't have long."

"Stand up bitch and show some respect."

"Yes Mistress."

Tamara stood very close by Miriam's side, her lips almost touching her cheek.

"Bring yourself bitch. Do it."

Miriam lifted her skirt and began to massage her bare pussy. Tamara's panties were wet with her juice as she watched her bitch become more and more aroused. Miriam turned to look at Tamara.

"Don't look at me bitch, look straight ahead and finish yourself off. Miriam moved her fingers rapidly and started to make the dulcet pre-come noises that turned Tamara on so much.

As her self stimulation gathered pace, she pushed the fingers of her left hand up inside her cunt and tried to stifle the sounds of her gratification.

"Come you dirty bitch," commanded Tamara.

Miriam couldn't contain herself and struggled to come quietly. Her whole body shook in a majestic orgasm, her eyes rolled upwards and her mouth hung open in a sensuous oval shape; Tamara would love to have felt it covering her pussy. There wasn't time, despite Tamara's panties being wet, and the temptation to force Miriam's face between her legs and make her eat her, she had to play safe.

"You can go now bitch, leave your panties here, but meet me in the car park fifteen minutes after the last session ends."

"Yes Mistress," breathed Miriam, still recovering from the most intense orgasm she'd had in weeks.

Five minutes later, Tamara was amazed at the ease and confidence with which a pantyless Miriam led group discussion. No one would have believed that she'd just struggled to stay on her feet whilst masturbating in front of one of the assistant heads. Miriam's closing address was a triumph, she received a genuine round of applause; not just because her rock hard nipples poked through the her shirt. None of her audience could possibly know that her pussy juice had trickled into her stocking top.

Tamara was worried that she would leave a wet patch on her seat, she was highly aroused and couldn't wait to make Miriam eat her out, before fucking her silly with her two way strap on. She deliberately kept Miriam waiting. She eventually sauntered out to the car park, her hips swaying sexily, accentuated by her heels. Miriam looked nervous but sublimely sexy. She was now wearing the buttoned up fitted jacket to her very expensive pale-pink skirt suit; she cut a stunning figure as she paced elegantly to and fro. Tamara stayed in dominatrix mode and concealed her acute desire for her sex slave, but her pussy was palpitating and her thighs and abdomen were bathed in a tingling warmth.

"Mistress, I have a meeting booked at six, please can I serve you some other time?"

"What meeting?"

"It's the local Conservative women's group."

"Absolutely not, get into my car, text someone and tell them you'll be late if you get there at all."

Miriam looked so relieved that Tamara suspected that she found her political meetings onerous.

Tamara drove to the far end of the industrial estate where she had previously been fucked by a male and female police officer. It was daylight and wouldn't get dark for over three hours, so she drove into the disused dead end lane for thirty metres or so, to where tall trees provided shaded cover, making it much less likely that her car would attract unwanted attention.

She got into the back seat longways and rested her back against the inside of the door, opened her legs, removed her panties and told Miriam to satisfy her. Miriam hitched up her skirt and knelt at the other end of the seat with her heels poking provocatively out of the door, then lowered her face between Tamara's legs.

Tamara was wet and highly aroused, normally in this state she could come in seconds but Miriam skilfully kept her on the edge of orgasm for several minutes. She drank in Tamara's wetness and breathed her warm breath onto her cunt. Then she slowly sucked her clitoris before sweeping her tongue around her vulva. When Tamara did come it was with enormous intensity and Miriam's mouth struggled to stay attached to her pussy.

"Clever slut, clever, clever slut, you pleased your mistress immensely, as a reward I'm going to fuck you from behind with my special strap on."

Tamara had been turned on by watching Miriam's backside, moving rhythmically in time to her cunt licking, for the past few minutes. She suddenly felt that if she could only do one more thing more before she died, it would be to take possession of that sweet arse and fuck Miriam from behind.

They rearranged themselves so that Miriam knelt along the back seat with her skirt around her waist; her panties were still in Tamara's handbag from their encounter a couple of hours earlier. Tamara couldn't take her eyes off Miriam's beautiful pink labia as it nestled invitingly between her shapely buttocks and thighs.

Both women had removed their suit jackets. Tamara knelt behind Miriam and penetrated her from behind with her strap on, her skirt up around her waist. She also reached around, unbuttoned Miriam's shirt, pulled her bra straps off her shoulders and released her lovely breasts, allowing them to sway to the motion of the thrusting false cock.

They stayed on their knees for several minutes, Miriam taking Tamara's weight and Tamara cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples. Eventually, Miriam couldn't hold her up any longer and she collapsed along the full length of the seat with Tamara's strap on cock still inside her. In this position, with Miriam effectively pinned down beneath her, Tamara felt a depraved arousal; she suddenly felt as though she was raping her.

She pressed Miriam's face down onto the seat, bent her right arm behind her back and held her down. Miriam's buttocks were raised slightly to accommodate Tamara's false cock. She was unable to move and utterly vulnerable and powerless to stop Tamara fucking her to oblivion. Tamara felt a powerful surge of sexual dominance.

Still with Miriam's arm in a vice like grip, she pulled her head back by her hair and fucked her hard, pounding into her cunt and grunting with effort. She had a long intense orgasm as her depraved rape fantasy, and the double ended strap-on's vibrations, overwhelmed her. As Tamara's orgasm subsided, Miriam screamed hers into the car, she'd also felt an intense illicit thrill at the thought that her mistress was taking her by force.

They were both completely spent, they lay where they were for several moments, Tamara still on top of Miriam, breathing hard and coming to terms with the fact that their shared deviance had just been taken to another level.

Eventually, Tamara spoke.

"I think... I think I've just... more or less raped you Miriam, and the worst thing is... I have to tell you... I fucking loved it. Is this going to be the end of our relationship.?"

There was a pause, Tamara braced herself for Miriam's response. She needn't have worried, Miriam stayed in role.

"I've never felt so desperately depraved and abused in all my life Mistress, it was deeply wrong but so right and satisfying. I want that feeling again, I want you to pin me down and force yourself on me. I know I'm safe with you but I want that 'feeling' of being raped... being taken by physical force, by you... if that doesn't sound like a contradiction."

"No it doesn't, I know exactly what you mean... those exquisite, forbidden feelings that we've both just experienced... well they're, they're not wrong are they? We're both consenting adults... My lust for sexual power over you, your need for utter sexual submission and helplessness... It's okay if no one comes to any real harm."

"That's it exactly, you've dominated me by coercion so far but just now, you satisfied your carnal lust by overpowering me physically... I found it so very erotic, being unable to fight back, being held down and raped by you, being so feeble and unable to stop you taking me at will..."

Miriam paused as another wave of arousal swept over her. Then she continued, feeling brave enough to express thoughts that she'd harboured for some time:

"We could enact some really perverted role plays, some really deviant things."

"Like what?" asked Tamara feeling aroused again.

"Well you could wear your black leather outfit, kidnap me, put me in the boot of your car and take me somewhere and rape me. You could even do it when I wasn't expecting it."

"Go on."

"And maybe, rape me in the toilets of a sleazy pub with your hand over my mouth to stop me screaming. Or you could pounce on me and drag me into a city centre alley and rape me there."

"My God! How long have you been working on these fantasies slut."

"Don't you like them Mistress?"

"I love them, I'll gladly make you suffer while I indulge my most base tendencies. But right now, I'm going to fuck you again, turn over, I want to see your face when you come this time."

"Yes my Mistress."

As she drove home, her pussy glowing, feeling elated, Tamara's thoughts turned to the black leather tight trousers that she would buy, to accommodate a bulging strap on cock, to make Miriam's depraved but hugely arousing dreams come true.