Tamara In Stockings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Tamara's fantasy, aided and abetted by her vibrator, always resulted in her coming to a delightful climax. After it had subsided, she always imagined pushing one of her cards, on which she'd previously written her phone number, nonchalantly, into the flushed and still pussy stroking librarian's stocking top, on her way past her to the exit.

Her other current favourite fantasy involved a wedding party in a hotel where Tamara and Jack were staying. They were not part of the wedding party, but they were in the hotel bar having a drink and admiring the well dressed wedding guests. Tamara was wearing a very short tight black skirt and opaque stockings, the welt of which was only just covered by the hem of her skirt. Her black stilettos were six inches high and her tight orange jumper showed off her well supported breasts. They amused themselves by pointing out to each other which of the guests they'd like to fuck. There were many, but to their surprise, they both fancied the mother of the bride most of all. She was in her fifties and still well toned, very attractive, with a lovely figure; she was confident, sexy and alluring, and she knew it.

Tamara and Jack worked themselves up to a point where they were desperate to fuck each other in front of her. They decided to see if they could get her into the lift on her own. The wedding reception was in full swing and Tamara and Jack began to mingle with the guests. The bride's mother smiled at Jack so, realising that her daughter was not in the room, he took a gamble. He approached her confidently and said that her daughter was having trouble with her dress and could she go and help.

Jack had assumed, rightly, that this would involve the bride's mother getting into the lift. As she did so, Tamara and Jack slipped in with her. She asked them if they were friends of the Groom. Jack pressed the 'stop lift' button as Tamara told her that they'd been turned on by the fantasy of fucking each other while she watched. The lift was about five feet by four feet, the bride's mother backed into a corner as Tamara got on her knees and unzipped Jack's fly. She took out his already hard cock, put the swollen head in her mouth and massaged the shaft with her right hand. With her left hand, she reached under her mini skirt and slipped her fingers inside the leg opening of her panties.

The bride's mother was wearing a smart shift dress and jacket with high heels. She looked startled, she let out shaky sigh and held on to her pearl necklace at her throat with her right hand. Her left hand fell to her left thigh, she crossed her thighs and clutched at her skirt, in an unconscious attempt to protect her pussy.

Tamara had Jack very aroused and he was breathing heavily as he approached orgasm. She was masturbating herself at the same time and had turned her head to give the woman a provocative sultry look while still pumping Jack's cock. The bride's mother's cheeks were flushed and her eyes began to show signs of arousal. She moved her hand from her pearls and lightly caressed her breasts, then she uncrossed her thighs as she watched Tamara, sucking Jack's cock again, and massaging the shaft while she masturbated herself.

This was the point at which the real Tamara usually came, but, if as was frequently the case, she had the time and inclination to have a second orgasm, she would imagine herself telling the bride's mother her room number as she and Jack stepped out of the lift.

The bride's mother would then join her and Jack in their room once the wedding reception had finished and Tamara would watch Jack inserting his hard cock into her pink cunt as she knelt face down over a coffee table, wearing just her heels, stockings and suspender belt. The bride's mother's breasts swayed in time to Jack's slow thrusting. Tamara would masturbate as she watched Jack's cock, coated in pussy juice, sliding in and out of the bride's mother's cunt as she urged him to make her come.

********************

Tamara's holiday fantasies were almost tame in comparison to her actual exploits. She and Orla fucked at Tamara's house on three long steamy occasions. The green eyed Irish beauty shaved Tamara's pussy for her again each time, and took her to sexual heaven with oral sex on a par with the tongue fucking she'd received from Colette during the orgy.

Orla got inside Tamara's soul, she'd only ever felt so fulfilled and complete after sex with Jack in the past, but she laid with Orla, embracing in a post coital bliss, for what seemed like an age. Orla was special, and Tamara wouldn't be sharing her with Jack.

In the first week of the holiday, Tamara visited Miriam's office as arranged and watched her masturbate then had her eat her cunt. It was an incredibly erotic sight, no one could masturbate like Miriam, her come noises could normally stiffen pricks and dampen pussies at a hundred metres, but in her office, during the working day, it was almost as hot to hear her whispering her moans and stifling her groans as she surrendered to Tamara's vibrator.

Later on in bed that night while Jack slept, Tamara satisfied her own urge to masturbate with a fantasy of fucking Miriam with a strap on cock, on a desk, in the full view of all of her staff, including her attractive niece.

The lighting shop closed for lunch again as Tamara enjoyed a dirty fifteen minutes with the owner on his couch in the back office. This time, instead of wrestling him for dominance, Tamara, dressed in a vampish, clinging, low cut purple velvet dress, with hold up stockings, no panties and six inch stilettos, allowed him to lay between her legs and fuck her sumptuous pussy.

She also had the firm bodied Zelda round for coffee and a good fucking one afternoon. The image of Zelda, bent over the dining table in her short summer dress, stockings and high heels, while her buttocks quivered to the thrusting of the double ended strap on, provided Tamara with masturbating material for years to come.

In another development, to her great delight, Mark had resurrected his peripatetic chiropody career and he paid her a visit in the last week of the holiday. They enacted their by now carefully choreographed, tantalising ritual foreplay, involving the removal, and putting back on, of her heels and stockings, before he accepted her open legged invitation to sink his shaft into her willing wet cunt.

********************

Together with regular sex with Jack, and a threesome with him and Sheryl, Tamara was having a very active and satisfying summer. It was all carefully planned and executed, but she wasn't averse to spontaneity. One sunny day in the middle of the holidays, she lay in bed having just masturbated to her librarian fantasy. She had nothing planned for the day and felt bored, at a loose end and horny. She thought about indulging in a fantasy about going into town and picking up a stranger to fuck. On the spur of the moment, she decided that she would actually do it in reality.

She'd had spontaneous episodes with several men before, but she'd never actually gone out with the intention of picking up a stranger and fucking him... or her.

She showered and washed her hair, sat at her dressing table and contemplated what to wear. It was a warm sunny day, but she was on the pull, so stockings, or at least hold up stockings, were a must. Also compulsory was the highest pair of summer heels that she owned. These happened to be a pair of pinkish-gold, five inch high, pointed toe stilettos that she'd recently bought from L K Bennett. She smiled inwardly because she knew that she would attract attention in these 'follow me home and fuck me' shoes.

She would love to have worn something very very short but, even though she was a well toned, fit forty eight year old with silky young skin, she was still forty eight, so she felt it unbecoming. The previous summer she had bought, and never worn, a fitted sleeveless warm pink shift dress that clung to her curves. It was four inches above the knee and would ride up nicely when she sat down, so she wore the outfit with pale pink panties, bra and neutral lacy hold ups.

Pink lipstick and fingernails and two pairs of gold earrings, one a stud, the other dangling, completed her classy, sexy look. She wondered, as she put together these finishing touches, who she might seduce into bed with her today. She wanted someone younger, Perhaps another former student, or a pretty little shop assistant. Maybe one of the market stall lads or a waitress in a tight skirt.

As she opened the front door, she mused on how satisfying it would have been to have given her next door neighbour's son an erection that he would have had to have dealt with in his mother's downstairs toilet.

Tamara felt cool and confident as she drove into town. So confident in fact that she drove first to the motel on the other side of town and booked a room. It was only eleven-thirty so she had no need to hurry. She parked in the multi storey car park and thought about how Davenport would have drooled over her today.

The town was busy with shoppers and school kids on holiday. Tamara sauntered sexily through the streets to the town centre, turning heads along the whole of her route. She browsed the market stalls just to stiffen a few pricks. Every now and again she would hear a soft wolf whistle or an expression of approval. She heard one earthy remark clearly as she moved between the stalls.

"I could fuck that, no problem."

She turned to see a wiry, weather beaten man of about her age with a leering grin. She pretended not to hear him and made for the Court House Cafe Bar, just a little way from the market. The cafe had tables and chairs on the wide pavement, just at the entrance to a small shopping mall. She ordered a coffee and slice of cake inside at the bar, and found an empty table outside where she could sit in the sun with her legs crossed, showing a small triangle of lacy stocking top just underneath her right thigh.

As she waited for her order, she passed the time people watching. She wore sunglasses so that she could look without being seen to look. There were lots of people walking to and fro. A very well dressed young woman walked by in a pencil skirt and expensive, almost translucent blouse and Tamara imagined her in stockings and suspenders, sitting astride her while she sucked on her pert breasts.

Then a tanned, attractive woman with long dark hair slowly walked past, she stopped to look at the cafe menu and glided off again in her flowing summer dress. Tamara would have sat with her on a river bank and slipped her fingers inside her pussy so that she could hear her coming softly into her ear. From the other direction, a good looking young man in a shirt, tie and suit trousers approached, Tamara looked at his groin to see if she could assess the size of his cock. She day dreamed about taking him to the back row of seats in a darkened cinema and sucking his erection until he came.

Her waitress arrived with her order, she was about seventeen but a young seventeen in the way that some girls are. Tamara knew from her teaching experience that some seventeen year olds looked like sexually active twenty somethings but Emily, that was the name on her badge, was not one of them.

Leyla, the confident Turkish Cypriot waitress in her early thirties, that had taken her order at the bar, might have been worth a try though. Tamara had been aroused by her whenever she visited the cafe. She had a firm body and looked experienced. She may not be into women, or she may not be able to leave work, but Tamara thought she might strike lucky.

As she weighed up the possibilities, who should come walking out of the Mall but Andrea the Solicitor. Tamara removed her sun glasses so that Andrea could be sure that she was looking at her. She knew that she had seen her, but Andrea didn't dare make eye contact with her nemesis.

She walked by quickly, looking attractive, but a little frazzled, in her pin striped skirt suit and court shoes. Tamara could tell that she was completely intimidated by her and considered going after her and forcing her to go with her to the hotel room. But the idea bored her really, she wanted a new adventure.

In the meantime, a slightly overweight, sweating man in his forties, who had been sitting at a table a few yards away, walked up to Tamara's table and asked if she was alone and would she like some company.

"Yes and no thank you," was her polite but brief reply, so he slunk off toward the market with his tail between his legs.

Tamara had finished her coffee and went inside to pay the bill and, hopefully, seduce the Turkish waitress. She was a little put out to find Emily at the till.

As Emily gave her her change, she said, "Thank you madam, please come again."

Then she flushed bright red and told Tamara that she looked fabulous. Tamara smiled at her, reaffirmed her view that she was only a tiddler, and threw her back into the water.

Back outside in the warm sunshine, Tamara decided to try Debenhams. The men's department might be worth cruising, she might pull a male customer or one of the sales assistants. She had decided by now that she probably wanted to ride a hard cock today, although, if she managed to get hit on by a sexy young woman, she wouldn't spurn the opportunity.

Her thoughts turned to her former student Brendon whom she had seduced in similar circumstances a couple of years ago, what she wouldn't give to bump into the big, slow witted hunk now. As she walked past the bank on the way back to the Square, dangling her expensive Radley handbag from her right hand, she saw a very good looking young man of about twenty five at the cash point. He was about five feet nine, of slim build and had short brown hair and was wearing a business suit, shirt and tie.

Tamara, who was not at all in need of cash, acted quickly and started queueing behind him, admiring his expensive suit and what it contained. She waited for him to finish and as he started to move away she removed her sunglasses.

"I'm sorry to be such a nuisance, but would you mind just watching over me while I get some cash out? I always worry about being robbed at one of these things."

Her five inch stilettos put her at eye level with her prey and she fixed him with pleading look.

"Oh, yes, of course, no problem," he said; he felt flattered and pleased to be asked to be a 'hero.'

Tamara took out her cash and turned to the good looking young man.

"Thank you so much, that was really kind of you."

Her bright hazel eyes locked their beams onto his eyes.

"It was no trouble honestly, I was glad to be of assistance."

"That's so kind of you. Could I just ask you one more small favour, do you mind?"

"No, of course not, how can I help?"

Tamara's gracious expression changed to seductive allure in flash.

"Will you fuck me?"

"Pardon"?

"I want you to fuck me."

The man was stunned and before he could get a word out Tamara pressed home her advantage.

"Do you know the motel on the A5"

"Er, yes."

"I've got a room there. Where are you parked?"

"Erm, Just across the road in the office car park, but..."

"No, no buts, you either find me attractive and want to fuck me, or you don't."

"God yes, I find you attractive, you're beautiful, who wouldn't, but you've taken me..."

"I said no buts, I'm parked in the multi storey near the bus station, so give me fifteen minutes then follow me to the motel. It's room twenty four on the second floor."

Tamara turned and made her way back to her car. He watched her saunter sexily away in her 'follow me home and fuck me' shoes, until she turned a corner into the Square. He was a little dazed by the exchange with Tamara. How had it happened, he was just playing the protective minder with a vulnerable, but very desirable, woman and now she had taken control of him.

Tamara loved the irony that she had been allocated the room in which she had fucked Daniel a little over two years ago. She sat in an easy chair showing a mile of leg, awaiting her latest conquest. She was delighted to have seduced such a good looking young man, her panties were moist at the thought of the soft red bondage rope in the bottom of her handbag.

Eventually, there was a soft tap on the door.

"Come in," called Tamara.

The young man entered and she told him to lock the door. He stood looking a little uncomfortable while she sat and ogled him from head to toe.

"Hmm. Not bad, not bad at all. Are you married?"

"No," he lied.

"So where's the wedding ring you were wearing twenty minutes ago?"

"Okay, yes, I'm married, and now I know the answer to the question about whether a faithful married man like me would turn it down if it was offered to him on a plate by a stunning woman."

"Well look on the bright side, tonight you'll be so pumped up, after I've done with you, that you'll give your wife such a fucking, she won't know what day of the week it is."

Tamara stood up, slowly approached him with her eyes fixed on his lips, eased his jacket lapels over his shoulders and asked him if he found her desirable. Before he could answer, she'd backed him against a wall, unable to move his arms freely, with her tongue in his mouth. She pushed her left hip into his groin and felt his erection pressed hard against her.

"Let's find out how much you want me," said Tamara as she moved away from him and stood in front of a full length mirror.

"Take your clothes off and come here."

She beckoned with her right hand index finger.

He did as he was told. Tamara bit her bottom lip as he removed his shirt to reveal a beautifully toned torso. When he removed his trousers, she almost came at the sight of his large cock, poking up like a tent pole, inside his boxers.

"And those," she breathed, looking at his shorts.

As he pulled them down, his huge cock sprang back upright and swayed a little.

"Now can you see how sexy you are?" he said with a smile.

It wasn't much longer than most, but it was easily the thickest cock she had ever set eyes on.

"My my, that's impressive, I like a man who shows me respect. Come here."

He stood next to Tamara, she told him to face the mirror then walked around behind him. She pulled the bondage rope out of her handbag and walked up to him again. He could feel her warm breath on his neck.

"Put your hands behind your back, otherwise don't move unless I tell you to."

He did as he was told without the slightest sign of resistance. Tamara thrilled to the thought of being in control, her pussy clenched as she bound his wrists tight.

"You've taken to this very willingly, why do I suspect that you've done this before?"

"My wife ties me up lot, she says it makes her orgasms deeper and more intense"

"I bet she does. Look in the mirror and watch yourself come."

With that, Tamara moved to his right, facing him and sideways on to the mirror, her shapely breasts and buttocks in glorious profile, she took hold of his cock. She stood very close, her warm breath on his neck, but touched no part of him except for his cock. With his hands bound behind his back, she stroked his cock rapidly.

His breathing gradually increased until it was rapid and shallow. Through half open eyelids, he watched himself being masturbated by the gorgeous sexy woman that had taken him captive, until he shot his come onto the mirror in thick strands.

With globules of come still slowly oozing out of his erect cock, she stripped to her heels and hold ups, led him to the bed, pushed him onto his back, eased herself onto his still hard member, while his wrists were still bound, and rode him vigorously. Watching Tamara fucking him in the come streaked mirror, in her hold up stockings and stilettos, kept him hard enough for her to take her pleasure.

After a break for him to recover, she untied him and fondled him until he became very hard. Then she let him get on top and sink his thick shaft into her hole. She could tell he was harder than earlier on when she'd sat astride him, because he stretched her cunt walls wider than she could remember since she'd last given birth. When he came a second time, and there was no prospect of getting him hard again, she had him eat her pussy as she came several times more.