Tamara In Stockings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Tamara what did you do to me?"

"I made you come darling and I'm going to do it again."

"You found my g-spot didn't you."

"I think so."

"I didn't know I'd got one, I'd given up hope."

"Well let's see if we can find it again."

"Oh God, yes please."

Helen unzipped Tamara's dress, took it off her shoulders and held it, while Tamara daintily and carefully stepped out of it in her very high heels. They climbed onto the bed together and lay side by side, kissing and fondling. Helen pushed her left hand into the waistband of Tamara's panties and rested her fingers on her mound. Tamara lay on her back and spread her legs invitingly, Helen slid her fingers into Tamara's pussy slit and massaged her clitoris. Tamara came quickly then slipped off her panties, pushed Helen's face down between her legs and came again.

Tamara removed her bra and got her face between Helen's legs. For the next thirty minutes, Tamara tantalised Helen's cunt and clitoris with her lips, tongue and fingers. She made the most of the newly found g-spot and Helen came four times. Tamara then got up off the bed and took her strap on cock from her travel bag. She climbed back on top of an eager Helen, slid the large phallus into her wet cunt and switched on the vibrations.

Tamara spent another fifteen minutes fucking Helen in this position, she made her come three more times with the vibrations turned up to almost full power. She came twice more herself as the double ended vibrating cock swept her resistance aside. For the next fifteen minutes the two women ate each other's cunts in a sensuous sixty nine. Helen came twice more with the help of Tamara's fingers and Tamara had been counting. They rested for a while, arm in arm, still in their heels and stockings, an exquisite picture of two erotic, sexy women that would have graced the wall of any art gallery.

"You've come ten times in the last hour and a half, that's one hundred pounds per orgasm. I think you're beginning to get your money's worth. We'll have a rest then we'll get you even more value for your money if you like," laughed Tamara.

"Tamara you're amazing, I've honestly never come more than twice with anyone before tonight and that was with Alena. My g-spot is a complete revelation, I just thought it was a myth."

Helen was spent, she was tired, fulfilled and completely sated; for now.

"I really don't think I can go again just yet, let me sleep for a while and we'll see what happens. You go down to the drawing room if you like, there's sure to be some action down there."

"Okay, see you later, I might bring you a present back, who would you like to make up a threesome with us?"

But Helen had already drifted off to sleep.

********************

Tamara had packed her sexy Chinese silk dressing gown. She put it on over her stockings and suspenders and sashayed back into the drawing room in her stilettos. Most of the guests were still there, a couple of the men had fallen asleep and Elegant Fifty Something had taken the masturbating man and Voluptuous Forty Something upstairs to Alena's bed. Elegant wanted to play with herself while she watch Voluptuous ride a hard cock.

Alena was treating Neil to another fucking, this time she had him pinned down underneath the table as she rode his thick cock. Colette was the first to notice Tamara and she caught hold of her hand and pulled her down onto a large sofa. Colette wasted no time opening Tamara's gown and fingering her pussy.

"You like this?" she said in her sexy French Senegalese accent.

Tamara gasped her approval, "Ahh, yesss."

"How about this," she said as she knelt between Tamara's legs and made her come with one of the longest tongues Tamara had ever seen.

Colette was able to force her tongue right inside Tamara, so far in fact that it almost felt like the liveliest most stimulating penis she ever had the pleasure of accommodating. Tamara was completely and utterly stunned by the sensations that Colette managed to arouse with her tongue. She came louder and harder than she had all night as several other women kissed her breasts and fondled her. The rest of the guests looked on lasciviously, several of the women knowing just how it felt to experience Colette's tongue inside them.

Tamara offered to repay the compliment but before she could move, Mid Thirties Blonde and South Asian Beauty had sat either side of her. South Asian Beauty massaged her clitoris and Mid Thirties Blonde fisted her, a new and very satisfying experience for Tamara. Tamara's head was spinning, if this was what happened at an orgy, she wanted more of it. She came again and before she knew it, she was pulled off the sofa and onto the floor by a very athletic amazon wearing nothing but a strap on.

"Pin her down," commanded Athletic Amazon.

Tamara's mind shot back to the fuckings she'd received from Davenport, she felt gloriously aroused at the prospect of being dominated and 'raped' by this woman. Colette pinned her arms to the floor and two other women held her ankles. Athletic Amazon lubricated what was one of the largest strap on cocks that Tamara had ever seen and then slowly pushed it up inside her cunt. The lubricant, and Tamara already being saturated, eased the progress of the thick false cock. Once she knew Tamara could take it, Athletic Amazon fucked her so fast and vigorously that it was just like being pounded by Jack at his most energetic except this cock was considerably larger.

Pretty Petite, an obsessed lover of bondage and 'rape' sex play, sat on an armchair, handcuffed again with her knees spread wide apart. She came wholeheartedly, at the hands of Marion and her vibrating truncheon, while watching Tamara take a severe fucking. The fucking went on for several minutes without a break and Tamara's senses were on the ceiling, she came three times but Athletic Amazon didn't let up, she just continued to pound into Tamara until Tamara begged her to stop.

"Oh God that was wonderful, you completely blew me away but I can't take any more of it."

Alena had come over to watch the spectacle of her Tamara being 'forcibly' fucked into oblivion.

"Knowing you're, er... fondness for a good fucking at the hands of an athletic woman, I set that up for you, but I should have warned you that Debbie is a fitness instructor and plays rugby for Manchester Ladies."

"She's awesome, but I couldn't take a fucking like that very often," said Tamara as she gave Debbie her best seductive, look but don't touch, look.

"She's got a couple of male fitness clients that pay extra for her to fuck them with that monster. Makes the eyes water doesn't it," said Mid Thirties Blonde as an aside to Tamara.

Tamara gave her a look of mock horror.

Debbie's dominant fucking of Tamara had been watched by all of the remaining guests and it was the last act of the orgy. Everyone had had their fill and Tamara looked forward to getting into bed with Helen in the hope that she would be receptive to more carnal delights in the morning.

Most of the guests left, a few stayed, sleeping on sofas and in a spare guest room. Alena's bed was still taken by the threesome that had commandeered it earlier so, after Tamara had helped her with a quick tidy up, Alena asked her if she minded her getting into bed with her and Helen.

"It's just that I agreed with Jed that his bed is completely out of bounds tonight... no, I'm lying, it's not out of bounds to me, but I just want to fuck you."

"Of course not darling, it's your house and the day I refuse you will be the day the earth freezes over."

********************

The tired lovers climbed into bed together trying not to wake Helen.

"Did you enjoy the party Tam?" whispered Alena.

"It was the most erotic experience I've ever had. I can't describe how amazing it was, I was on a high all night. I loved being guest of honour, everyone was so good to me. My only regret is that I'd love to have pinned down and fucked that petite woman in her pretty lacy slip, she just looked so utterly submissive and fuckable."

"Oh, Sylvia, she always ends up on her back wearing Marion's 'bracelets,' you'd never believe that she's one of the leading prosecution barristers in the North West."

"Really!"

"Yes, apparently she's self assured and domineering in court."

"Wow! Have you ever had her?"

"God yes, Marion and I took turns on her at a party a couple of months ago. We got on so well that she made a private arrangement for me to bind her and fuck her in her gown and wig. God, that was so hot, she wore nothing but black heels, stockings and suspenders underneath."

"Mmmm, I'm getting all aroused now, where did this filthy little event take place?"

"That's the best bit, she got her hands on a key to the old disused Crown Court. I marched her up from the cells in handcuffs then fucked her with a strap on, on the floor of the dock. She kept urging me to punish her and fuck her, and call her a worthless lying criminal. She gave me a script, I had to say that she was going to jail for a long time and that she'd be raped every night by the other prisoners."

"But that's all in the past now, I'm looking forward to beginning recruitment in Sydney," said Alena with a low chuckle.

Just then, Helen stirred and awoke.

"Mmmm, even better than the dream I was just having. The two best fucks I've ever had in bed with me."

"Are you ready for more?" asked Tamara.

"You bet, I'm not passing up and opportunity like this."

Tamara eased Helen into the middle and went down on her pussy while Alena kissed her lips and her nipples.

"Ummm, you've found my new g-spot again you clever girl."

Helen's back began to arch as Tamara's fingers probed her cunt, Alena sucked one of her nipples and rolled the other between a finger and thumb. Helen came with a series of jolts, then she pulled Tamara up to kiss her on the lips, she loved the taste of her own cunt juices on her lover's lips.

Finally, they laid on their backs, Tamara on the left, Alena on the right and Helen in the middle. Tamara touched herself with her left hand and touched Helen with her right hand, Helen's right hand played with Alena's pussy and her left hand with Tamara's and Alena pleasured herself with her right hand and Helen with her left. Their erotic enjoyment lasted a while, it was a gentle, gradual arousal that eventually resulted in simultaneous soft sleepy orgasms at 3am, then the trio of lovers fell into deep satisfying sleep.

So deep in fact that they didn't wake until just before 11am. There was no time for a morning fuck. Tamara needed to rush to get her train so Alena quickly made tea and toast, while Tamara got packed and they both got dressed. Tamara again admired the cool elegance of Helen in her expensive slinky white summer dress.

Helen offered to run Tamara to the railway station, this made things much easier for Alena, who had yet to clear the house of several late staying guests, but resulted in a tearful farewell on her doorstep and faithful promises to keep in touch.

Helen had been overwhelmed by what Tamara had helped her discover about herself in bed. She'd never had multiple orgasms before, and no one else had ever found a that special place in her vagina that left her completely at the mercy of her lover's fingers. She wanted more, she was a pragmatic, unsentimental woman but she had become infatuated by Tamara.

"So with Alena leaving you'll have a 'gap' in your schedule?"

"Already filled Helen, There's a sexy red headed Irish lady that I can't keep my hands off. It's not very professional but she's the mother of one of my sixth formers."

"We only live once Tamara, if I'd always stuck to what was professional, life would have been very dull. So, Alena tells me that you're a well respected assistant head."

"It would be nice to think so."

"Talking of being unprofessional, one of my deputies retires next year and I'd be beyond delighted if you took the trouble to apply. I'll deny I ever said that if I have to."

"It won't happen, Jack works in Birmingham, he's doing really well and loves his job. And I'm determined to earn promotion on my ability in the work setting rather than in bed."

"And to think I thought I had a chance of prising you away from Jack and your integrity."

"No chance Helen, but if I'm ever up here alone for any reason, I'll get in touch."

"You must, I'd sell my soul for another night like last night. Will you give me your phone number so that I can get in touch if I'm ever in your area?

Tamara didn't reply, she wondered whether she wanted to let Helen any further into her life.

"Look, I'm not going to stalk you, much as I'd like to, I just want to stay in touch."

The car approached the station.

"Ah, we're here, I'll have to hurry or I'll miss my train," lied Tamara.

"Oh for fuck's sake Tamara, don't make me beg, I want to go to bed with you again."

The car pulled up next the concourse at the front of the station. Tamara thanked Helen kindly for giving her a lift, squeezed her thigh for the last time, avoided the request for her number and got out of the car. Helen watched her skip across the concourse in her stilettos, arse swaying sexily in an above the knee tight pencil skirt as she made her way inside the station.

Helen thought of herself as a tough, assertive woman who knew how to get her own way, but as a tear of frustration ran down her cheek, she realised that she'd been beaten at her own game this time. Tamara smiled inwardly as she made her sexy progress across the concourse, she knew that a forlorn, frustrated Helen would be watching her, knowing that she'll never see her again.

On the train home Tamara amused herself by imagining a clash between Davenport and the Amazon. She had them both heel and stocking clad, with Davenport in her uniform and the Amazon in a tight skirt and blouse. They wrested to remove each other's panties with the winner becoming the Mistress and the loser the bitch.

It was a contest that she would gladly have paid to watch, all the more so because she suspected that the glorious Amazon would have the edge. Her juices seeped out of her pussy as she pictured Davenport pinned down and exhausted, while the Amazon reached up under her military skirt to rip her panties off with a victorious flourish. Then the Amazon would strap on her large cock and fuck the beaten and prostate Davenport into oblivion. Tamara got into such a state over her fantasy that she was compelled to visit the toilet at the end of the carriage, with her bullet vibrator in her handbag.

********************

Tamara intrigued Jack for several nights, dripping out tantalising details of the orgy at Alena's. Eventually, she sat astride him and fucked him slowly, always keeping him just a cock stroke short of coming, while she described every delicious, deviant detail. Then she unleashed Jack's pent up ardour by letting him on top of her, while he gave her a fucking as forceful and energetic as she had received at the hands of Debbie the Athletic Amazon.

A few days later, looking to add further spice to a bedtime session with Jack, she sent a text to Miriam.

"Hello slut, it'll soon be the summer holidays and I'll have plenty of time to humiliate you. When you get this, phone me immediately and masturbate for me."

Within thirty seconds of pressing send, Tamara's phone rang.

"Hello Mistress, it's your dirty slut, I'm touching myself and thinking of you."

Tamara held her phone to Jack's ear.

"I want you take make my man's cock hard, don't disappoint me bitch. He'll have the phone to his ear so make him come for me."

"Yes Mistress... Sir, I want you to be my Master, I want it so much that I'm parting my cunt lips and playing with myself for your pleasure. Ohhh! I'm so aroused at the thought of you with your huge hard cock in your hand, stroking it up and down with one hand and cupping your balls with the other."

"Mmmnnn, yes... you are a filthy bitch aren't you."

"You will become my Master and I will live to please you, come for me sir, please come for your unworthy slave."

"Mmmm, God, your voice is so sultry and provocative."

"Ohhh, I'm pleasuring myself for you, ohhh, I'm going to come while I talk to you, mmmm, it's like your fingers are inside me making me come, ohh, please make me come, tell me to come Master."

"Come bitch, mmm, fuck yourself for me, let me hear you come."

"Ohhh Master, ohh my God, I just want your hard cock inside me. I worship your co... ohhh fuccckkk, I'm commmmingggg, oh, oh, oh, oh, yesssss."

Jack was surprised at how quickly he too had reached orgasm.

"Yesss, yess, oh fuck mmmm, ahh."

Miriam's fingers moved like a blur inside her cunt while Jack pumped his hard cock until it ejaculated spunk onto his chest. They both came together but it was Tamara who had gained the greatest satisfaction from taking remote control of their orgasms while she quietly massaged herself to a climax.

"Are you still there slut?"

"Yes Mistress. Did I please you Mistress?"

"Yes and you pleased your master very much, clever bitch. Now, clear you diary next Wednesday between two and three o'clock, I'm going to watch you bring yourself in your office, then you're going to eat my pussy."

"Er, yes Mistress, I'll see what I can do."

"What! You'll do as you're told bitch."

"Y-yes Mistress, of course."

"Good see to it and no excuses."

********************

The summer holidays arrived and Tamara fell easily into her usual pattern of a fantasy with her vibrator as soon as Jack left for work. Even if she needed to go into school, as she did a couple of days a week, she could still have a lie in so she enjoyed a good self induced orgasm or two most mornings. Since the orgy, her fantasies had started to take a new, exciting direction. She was becoming highly turned on at the thought of sex in front of strangers.

A couple of favourite scenarios sustained her throughout the summer break. In one she imagined that she'd gone to Birmingham Central Library with Jack. They'd found a quiet area in the old brutalist building where the shelves were in long rows of dusty, infrequently visited reference books. A pretty library assistant was the only person in the vicinity and she was moving between rows tidying books.

She was around thirty, slim and studious looking in her glasses and pony tail, but she was also trendily dressed in a short skirt, tight jumper and court shoes. Tamara wandered the rows of shelves with Jack, making sure she caught the librarian's eye as often as possible. The woman looked a little nervous at the attention she was getting, but she didn't attempt to move away and continued with her task.

In the middle of one of the rows, Tamara and Jack started kissing and caressing each other. Their soft groans of pleasure were audible to anyone within a few feet and they hoped that they would attract her attention. They could hear the librarian walking down the next row, then she stopped for a moment and listened, before walking on down to the end.

Tamara timed it perfectly, just as the woman came into view, about twenty feet away, at the end of the row, Tamara pulled Jack's hard cock out of his trousers and began to massage it. The librarian stopped in her tracks, she looked shocked but she was rooted to the spot. Tamara was wearing her black and white houndstooth mini skirt, opaque black stockings and heeled, knee length black boots and no panties. Jack raised her skirt up around her waist to reveal her black six strap suspender belt and the bare flesh above her contrasting black stocking tops.

The librarian still didn't move but she watched intently as Jack slid the fingers of his right hand inside Tamara's cunt. Tamara groaned with pleasure and started to wank Jack off vigorously, still looking the woman seductively in the eyes. The librarian reached for the hem of her short skirt with her left hand and pulled it up to reveal lacy hold up tan stockings, and a delightful little pussy nestled in the silk gusset of her panties. She slid her hand down inside the waistband of her panties and began to masturbate.