Taming a Brat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one big difference between him and Owen was his piercing blue eyes. He was tall and built, wearing a suit and tie like Owen always did.

"Oh, just browsing." I winked.

Since when did you become such a slut?

"Oh, yeah? You find what you're looking for?" He winked back at me.

"Maybe," I giggled.

I walked away and swayed my hips, knowing all eyes were on me. I ordered my drink and turned into the stranger.

"What's your name, doll?"

"Olivia, yours?"

"Ben. Want to get out of here?"

He was so forward; I was taken aback a bit.

"My friend's here, let me go ask her if she minds."

I walked over to Camilla, Ben following me.

"Camilla, do you mind?" I winked at her and gestured to Ben, who came to my side like a loyal dog.

"You don't mind, right, Camilla?" Ben countered.

Camilla looked at me sheepishly. "Where you headed?"

"Hotel, right down the road, The Prescott." Ben answered for me.

"Fancy. Okay, I'll take a car here soon. Check in with me, okay?" She looked slightly worried, but I'm pretty sure she knew I was on a mission and she couldn't stop me either way.

"Great, see you later then." Ben took my hand and I waved to Camilla, as I was dragged away.

We walked out of the bar, I put my jacket on in the brisk weather. It was windy, the trees surrounding the bar swaying and bending. I followed after him to his car, which he pushed me against and started feeling me up prematurely. I tried to push him off, but he was being aggressive.

"Hey, Ben, chill out a bit."

I started to worry I had made a big mistake. He didn't stop, pulling at my dress to try to get under it and tearing it at the seams.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Stop, let me fuck you," he growled.

"Right here? No way. C'mon let me go!"

"Stop right now," he demanded, pushing me against the car harder, making the air whoosh out of my lungs.

I did the only thing a girl can do in that situation, I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could. Ben hurriedly put his hand over my mouth, trying to muffle my screams. I wiggled out from his grip and let out one blood curdling scream. He put his face near mine and told me to shut the fuck up. He wreaked of alcohol, and I gagged.

He started to kiss my neck roughly and I started to cry, tears rolling down my cheeks over his suffocating hand.

Suddenly, he was ripped off me. His hand scratched at my face as he tried to keep a hold of me. I slid down the car and right onto my ass. I looked up and saw a tall leering man towering over me and Ben on the ground, nursing his bloody nose.

"Olivia," came a deep breathy voice.

Fuck.

12