Tammy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rules like what?"

"The husband is to simply observe. No contact. No talking. I stay the entire night. No exceptions. And no pictures or videos. Other rules might apply, but those are individual circumstances. Such as I want the wife to dress a particular way."

"You seem quite experienced."

"I've had my opportunities. But I turn down many more requests than I accept. That's how I know that there are many couples who want to explore."

"Any recently?"

"There is a couple who I'm considering right now. But I need to know more, and they need to be sure."

Our food arrived, and I changed the subject. Halfway through the meal, I got a text from Tammy.

She said, "Loved the game. Hope you're enjoying lunch."

I smiled, and texted back, "Not as much as I'll enjoy breakfast tomorrow."

I then wanted to use the restroom. On my way out, the server was right by the door.

She said, "You seem to be trying to set me up with your friend. If you're ever interested in meeting, you can call me. I'm Crystal"

She handed me an order slip with her phone number.

I thanked her and said I would definitely think about it. She had an amazing body. It was tempting. I went back to the table and finished my conversation with Greg.

The next morning it was Tammy time. As soon as she got in the door, she kissed me, and slowly worked her way down my neck and chest, while talking.

"It was amazing watching you. You were by far the best athlete out there. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I loved watching you move, and the sweat bead off your skin."

"You've seen me sweat. You've been the cause of me sweating"

"Not like that."

And she engulfed my dick in her mouth. I think we discovered another fetish she had.

After some fucking and cum eating, we laid there.

She said, "One thing I was surprised at was how few times you shot the ball. I was expecting you to take the most shots."

"That's not my game. I do what I need to so the team can win."

"Even Greg said he expected you to shoot more."

"I'll make you a deal. Are you coming next week?"

"If you want."

"At the beginning of the 3rd quarter, I'll shoot more. I'll get the first four baskets of the quarter, so you can see what I can do."

On Sunday, we were up 8 points at the half. During our short break, I told Andrew that the other team was looking for me to pass. I would take over the beginning of the quarter. It started with me getting a steal and driving for a layup against two of their players. Then I got a rebound, drove the floor, faked a pass and went in for a layup. Next possession I faked a move to the basket, and hit a short jumper. Then another rebound, drive and layup. Next possession I had the ball on the wing. Everyone was backing off, expecting me to pass or drive, so I hit a three pointer. Finally, another steal, in which I drove to the basket and jammed the ball into the basket on a dunk. Two minutes, six baskets, 13 points, and our lead was up to 21. Andrew came up to me and said, "damn boy." I looked in the stands, and Tammy's look was one of amazement.

Greg and I went to lunch, but I wanted to go somewhere else. At this point I didn't want to deal with a horny server. We ordered.

Greg said, "I've never seen anyone dominate a game like that."

"It's a rec league. But I had a burst of energy."

"Still."

I wanted to talk about something else. I'm not big on bragging about accomplishments. I asked about work stuff, just to change the subject.

He said, "I talked to my wife."

This was a subject I was interested in.

"Oh?"

"Nothing specific. Just if she was satisfied with our life."

"And what did she say?"

"Mainly yes, but there were somethings that could change."

"Did you talk specifics?"

"Not really. Our son came into the room, so I changed the subject. But I'll bring it up again."

"Good man."

On Monday, Tammy again greeted me with a kiss. She again started kissing down my chest, stopping at my nipple and licking. She learned that I love that, and it can make me cum quickly. She then alternately licked my nipple, and talked to me, all while stroking my dick.

"You were so damn amazing. I was so proud watching you. I had this urge to come down to the floor and kiss you."

"You should have."

"That would have been too much. But, while you were at lunch, I did something I seldom do."

"What?"

"I thought about you playing and stroked myself to cum. I had three orgasms."

She then sucked me for a bit, but I pulled her up.

I said, "Only three orgasms. We have to do better than that?

I lifted her up, and pushed her against the wall. I fucked her hard. I was worried my neighbors might interrupt us. She came at least half a dozen times, and then knelt down to take my load on her face.

We talked after.

I said, "Greg told me he talked to you about exploring more in your marriage."

"No he didn't."

"He said you two were talking and then your son interrupted you."

"Oh, that's what he was talking about? I couldn't tell what it was. I knew there was something on his mind. He was so vague. I didn't know if it was sex or changing the colors of the drapes. I figured if it was important, he'd bring it up again."

"He may need your help to get his thoughts out of him. He told me it was about sexual exploration."

"I think you're in his head."

That's exactly where I wanted to be.

She then said, "Greg and my son have to leave right after Sunday's game to go to a college recruiting session. I'm bringing him to the game, but then I have the rest of the day free. Would you be able to meet after? I can drive us to your condo."

"That would be wonderful. I'll take an Uber to the game, and we can leave right after. Maybe we can shower together at my place."

Despite all the sex we had, we never had showered together. On Tuesday Greg texted me, telling me he couldn't go to lunch. He was excited that his son was coming to the game. I said he should introduce me to him.

On Sunday, before the game, Greg and I went into the stands.

Greg said, "This is my son, Kevin."

I said, "Pleased to meet you."

Kevin made a typical teenager grunt.

Greg said, "And you already know my wife, Tammy."

I gently shook her hand, and said, "It's good to see you without electrodes sticking all over my body."

She said, "It's been fun watching you. Your heart is functioning well. I take full credit."

"I'll dedicate this game to you."

As I let go of her hand, she closed it so her nails gently rubbed against my palm. Sexy. And what was really sexy was when she took off her coat. It was the white sheer dress, albeit buttoned up conservatively and with a bra underneath. She still looked great.

I had trouble concentrating at the beginning of the game and I was a bit sloppy, and we fell behind. But I turned it around in the last three quarters, and we cruised to an easy win, although again I found myself sweating more than usual. Tammy texted me and told me where she was parked, a half block away. I said goodbye to Greg, telling him I had some errands to run and would shower at home.

I went to Tammy's car on the passenger side, but she was already sitting in it. She put down the window and said she wanted me to drive.

I went around and got in. I looked over at her. She had unbuttoned her dress the way I like it, and had taken off her bra. She kissed me, licking my lips. She reached over and grasped my dick.

She said, "I'm dressed appropriately. So should you. Take those pants and shorts off."

For once, I did what I was told. I started driving. She kissed my neck, and then lowered herself and took my dick in her mouth. We were less than 100 yards from her husband and son, and she was blowing me in her car.

As I was driving, she said, "I love the taste of your dick. So sweaty. So salty."

She started taking me in deeper. Occasionally the contortions she had to go through to suck me got too much, and she sat upright in her seat, stroking my dick.

But after a few minutes, she said, "I need your dick in my mouth." So she put her mouth around it.

It was one of my best drives home ever. We got to my building I found a space a block away. I put back on my shorts and sweatpants, and we walked to my building. She was quite a site. Breasts almost fully revealed, nipples protruding, lipstick smeared. It was clear to anyone who saw us that she had just given me a blow job. The doorman and the few people in the lobby gave us strange looks. I loved them. I could tell she did as well. She stroked my dick hard in the elevator, kissing me deeply.

When we got to my condo, she kissed me again, taking of my shirt, and lowering herself slowly, licking my chest.

She said, "God, I love the taste of your skin."

"We have all day. Take your time. Just use your hands to keep me hard."

She explored all of my chest and shoulders -- even my arm pits -- with her mouth while she jerked on my dick. Then she dropped to her knees and lifted my left leg up. She took my toes in her mouth and sucked on each one like it was a tiny dick. She did the same with my right foot. And licked up both legs until she got to my dick. I've never had a tongue bath like this before. She took me in her throat and gagged a bit.

Then she took her mouth off of my dick, stroked my dick, and licked my balls. She started to moan. Her tongue went to the left side of my balls, to the inside of my left leg against my crotch, and licked that area.

She said, "Oh my god, the smell, and the taste, so manly."

She was in her own world. She moved to the inside of my right leg and gave it the same treatment. Then returned to my dick and took me deep in her mouth.

I said, "You've not explored half of me. My back is feeling ignored."

She stood up and turned me around. I grabbed her hair and slowly led her to the front of my living room mirror. I stood sideways and she got behind me. I watched her tongue slide up and down my back, listening to her moan. Meanwhile I felt, and watched, her hand stroke my dick. She again dropped to her knees and licked the back of both my calves and my thighs.

Then she got up to my ass. She softly rubbed her tongue across my left cheek, and then my right, looking at my eyes in the mirror for approval. I nodded. And she grabbed both hips, and thrust her tongue inside my ass hole. She was moaning as she was licking me. I took her left hand from my left him and moved it to my dick. She started stroking me while rimming me.

"Tell me what you think, Tammy."

"I'm so loving this."

"Tell me more."

"You have a tasty ass."

I let her explore my ass some more, and then I held her head, and turned around. I looked down into her eyes, and started to facefuck her like I knew she wanted. Her hands were on my ass, pulling me into her throat as hard as I was thrusting in. We built a perfect rhythm, and I started to feel my balls tighten. I released her head, and she pulled back a little so just a few inches were in her mouth. I pumped several loads of cum into her mouth, and she moaned. I looked at her, and told her to let some of it dribble out. I watched my cum and her saliva coat her lips and chin. With her lipstick smeared all over, she was a mess. A sexy mess.

She cleaned up, and I fixed us some lunch. We still had all day together. The longest amount of time we ever had. I told her I couldn't make out regular Monday morning meeting, but we decided to meet on Tuesday morning, before I left for Atlanta. We fucked all afternoon, sometimes with me nutting in her mouth, and sometimes in her pussy. I made sure the last thing she did before she left was to take my last load of cum in her mouth. Since Greg and I couldn't have lunch together, the least I could do is send his wife home with the taste of me in her mouth.

To be continued.

12