Tammy the Tickling Temptress Ch. 03 - End

Story Info
The conclusion of a skunkette who tickles a human male.
1.7k words
4.67
8k
4
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you two, I'm taking this new quad-copter out for a few test flights...uh...do...whatever you want. I'll worry about my own dinner...and uh...hang out at Bob's until you're ready to go back to the airport, Tammy," my roommate Don said. His cousin Tammy, a gorgeous skunk girl sat on the couch next to me. Her leg was wrapped around mine. She basically bribed her cousin to leave us alone by buying him all sorts of video games and high-end electronic toys. She'd been planning this for a while, it seemed.

"Sounds good, Don," Tammy said in a sing-song voice. "I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out more," she added.

"That's alright...you've more than made up for it," he replied, holding up the bag of goodies she brought him.

"Later dude," I replied. He nodded, and left the apartment.

"Oh, he's so gonna kill me when you leave," I said to Tammy.

"Hmm, maybe for your safety, I should never leave your sight?" she teased.

"I could get used to that kind of house arrest," I said with a grin.

"Arrest! Great idea! Mister...you are under arrest!" she replied grabbing a pair of handcuffs from her suitcase and strapping them on my wrists.

"What's the charge, officer?"

"Stealing my heart. That's a class 2 felony. Punishable by up to...three hours of hard tickle torture."

"No...not again..." I begged.

"Silence, prisoners do not speak. Come, you must begin serving your sentence right away," she said, grabbing the chain on my handcuffs and leading me back to my room. She undid the handcuffs.

"Alright, prisoner is to strip. Time to do a full cavity search for any contraband."

"Cavity search?!"

"Strip," she commanded in an icy tone.

I shed my clothing and stood naked in front of the skunk girl once again. My cock was beginning to stir to life just being nude in front of the dominant fur.

"Put these back on," she tossed the handcuffs to me. "Behind your back," she added. It wasn't easy, but I managed.

Tammy left the room for a few moments and returned with a pair of rubber gloves.

"Oh fuck, you weren't kidding," I said miserably.

"Cheer up, honey. This is for your own good." She began to fondle my balls from behind, stroking my hardening cock. "Alright, nothing found here."

"Hey! What do you mean nothing?"

"Well..." she squeezed my balls gently "nothing that you're trying to hide from me."

"Now, lean over on the bed, kneel against it and place your belly over the mattress. Like that, good. Now, spread your legs wide and keep them like that. Yes."

I could hear her squirting on lube on her fingers. "Oh fuck," I muttered.

"Hmm, later. First, we search. Deep breath, love."

I felt her lubed finger slide up my ass and I jumped. She firmly placed her other hand on my shoulder, holding me down. I grimaced, but she slid in deeper and deeper. Then, she began fucking me with her finger.

"Mm, oh my! Tammy!" I exclaimed.

"Interesting, the prisoner seems to be enjoying his punishment. This will factor in time off for good behavior."

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned as she now fucked me with two fingers.

"That's enough. I found no contraband. On the bed to begin your sentence."

"Yes, ma'am," I eagerly agreed.

She reaffixed the handcuffs now so they were stretching my arms behind my head, and she secured my feet to the headboard with more cuffs. I braced my ribs and soles for her merciless tickle-torture, but she surprised me.

Her fingers started tickling my tummy, which wasn't much of a surprise, but then, they started dancing all over my cock and balls.

"Ba ha ha ha ha! What are you doing, T-T-Tammy?!" I screamed and laughed.

"You know, the armpits, belly and feet are very traditional tickling targets...but...the genitals are just full of nerve endings. Sure, I could stimulate them by...giving you a blowjob," she said, licking the tip of my cock. "Or riding you until you fill me up with cum," she said pulling off her panties and rubbing her groin against my cock. "But...why do those when I can...tickle, tickle, tickle?" she wiggled her fingers over my balls again.

"No! Ha, ha, aha, ahhh! Stop!!" I begged, shaking my restraints.

"Don't worry, honey! Of course I will. When your sentence is up. 3 hours, remember?"

"No! No, no, no, no!!" I screamed.

"It won't be continuous. That's unconstitutional...cruel and unusual punishment. Rather...I'm going to alternate getting you hard, right on the edge of releasing, only to tickle you 'til you're soft again."

"No!!" I screamed with fear.

"Sorry, the sentence has to be harsh for such crimes," she said, and began stroking my cock in her hand. It responded immediately, getting harder to her touch. She rubbed her thumb on the head, under the crown, and fondled my balls lovingly. I'd show her. I'd force myself to cum before she could tickle me again. I'll...no! She began tickling me again.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-no! No, please, don't!" I pleaded, but her insanely moving fingers brought fits of laughter to me that no feather on my feet could ever match. "I'll do anything you want, anything!"

"But, all I want to do is edge you and tickle that cock, babe!" she said happily.

"Please, stop!!" I begged, as her fingers tickled my cock without rest.

My boner was gone, and so was the tickling. She started up the process of getting me hard again. I was sweating, I was red in the face, breathing hard and heavy.

"Conditioning. I'm conditioning you. Your body will associate tickling with sexual stimulation. If you're walking down the street and a falling leaf brushes by your neck, you might just nut in your jeans," she laughed wickedly. My cock was throbbing now.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Why not?" she asked, and suddenly used her puffy skunk tail to tickle my cock furiously. The new sensation drove me wild, and I was beside myself with laughter. I bucked against the bed, shaking things off my shelves.

Tammy slowed down and gave me a breather, giving me a sip of water or two from a bottle.

"How're you holding up, sport?"

"Please, tickle anything else; my feet, my armpits, my belly, just not the cock and balls anymore!"

"Sweetie, the more you beg me to stop, the more it turns me on!"

"Please!"

"You're welcome!" she said happily, and now that break time was over, she began fondling and jacking my cock off again. "Mm, such a hot, stiff rod you have...be a real shame if someone were to...TICKLE IT!" she giggled. I screamed like a little girl, but she didn't tickle me. "Wow, someone's training is progressing along nicely."

"This isn't funny!" I growled.

"Oh? Then maybe this will make you laugh," she said as she began tickling my dick and balls yet again. This constant teasing and stimulating, with occasional breaks in between went on for the full three hours. I was a mess by the time she was done. My cock was half-erect, not knowing whether it would be stimulated or tormented. I was still laughing occasionally, long after her fingers rested.

"Your sentence has been commuted, love. I think it's time we free the...um...prisoner trapped in those balls of yours."

I didn't believe her, I expected her to tickle me at any moment, but the skunk-girl climbed over on my bare body and mounted my half-flaccid cock.

"Get hard for me, babe. Come on, you can do it," she cooed. With no will of my own anymore, my cock responded to her words, and stiffened and she began to mount me. The skunk girl looked into my eyes with lust and gripped my arms for leverage as she lowered herself on my throbbing rod.

Her pussy felt incredible. The constant tormenting and teasing left my cock in some sort of hyper-sensitive state. I could feel every ripple and fold in her vagina. I could feel her juices running down my sensitive shaft. I had never felt so aware of everything my cock interacted with.

One might think having such hypersensitivity might make me cum instantly from the slightest twitch, but interestingly enough, it had the opposite effect. My endurance increased. She rode me for what seemed an eternity. I would have long ago shot my load deep inside her with sex like that, but I was in full control, yet felt every nook and cranny inside her.

Tammy was getting close, I could tell. She threw her head back and licked her lips.

"Oh, I'm going to cum. Cum with me when I say so, and we'll orgasm together, my sweetness," she huffed.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cooed. "Oh, mm, mm-hmm, yeah...ooh, right there, yeah, yes, yes, yes, cum! Cum now, Ricky! Cum like you've never cum before!" she screamed. My balls felt like they were shaking as I released. I felt like electricity was coursing through my body, and I had the most powerful orgasm I could have ever imagined. I shot my load deep inside her skunk twat.

Tammy fell on top of me and kissed my lips. "That was incredible," I gasped.

"Yeah, it wasn't bad at all," she teased in a faux-unimpressed voice.

"Tammy, I want to take you on a proper date, wine you and dine you."

"Ricky, I'm going back home tomorrow...but tell you what...I own a very successful marketing firm, and I'm looking for raw...talent...such as yours. If you're willing to quit your job and move in to my place, the pay is great and the fringe benefits...well...you already got a taste of those."

"Um...undo my handcuffs so I can tell my boss to get stuffed!" I said with glee.

"Hmm, if you tell your new boss to get stuffed, she might take you up on that offer faster than you'd know what hit you," the skunk giggled.

She undid my restraints and we got dressed again and hung out in the living room.

"We should have a toast to our new relationship. What do you want to drink?" I offered.

"Oh, I don't know," Tammy replied with a grin. "Whatever tickles your fancy."

THE END.