Tammy's Secret

Story Info
Tammy has a secret... but she'll tell anybody.
561 words
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icexeci
icexeci
5 Followers

Oh, honey, you've come to the right place. Let me tell you a little story that will make your toes curl. Picture this: I'm at a swanky hotel bar, dressed to the nines, looking for my next delectable treat. And there he is, sitting at the end of the bar, a distinguished silver fox with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

This man, let's call him Mr. Thompson, had a salt-and-pepper beard that tickled my imagination. I couldn't resist his charm, so I sauntered over, letting my hips sway with every step. We exchanged a few flirty words, and before I knew it, we were heading up to his room.

As soon as the door closed behind us, my hunger took control. I wasted no time, dropping to my knees in front of Mr. Thompson. I could practically taste the anticipation in the air as I undid his pants. The moment I caught a glimpse of his wrinkled cock, my mouth started watering.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft, feeling the weight of his age in my mouth. The texture was different from younger men, but oh, the taste! It was a unique blend of musk and experience, a flavor I couldn't get enough of. I bobbed my head up and down, savoring every inch of him, my tongue swirling around his tip.

Mr. Thompson's moans filled the room, fueling my desire even more. I could feel his excitement building, his pulse quickening beneath my touch. And then, it happened. His hot, sticky release flooded my mouth, and I swallowed every drop, relishing in the sensation of his seasoned essence sliding down my throat.

But my adventures with older men don't stop there, my dear. Let me take you to a secluded park, where I stumbled upon a silver-haired gentleman sitting alone on a bench. His name was Mr. Reynolds, a retired professor with a twinkle in his eye that hinted at a lifetime of knowledge.

As we chatted, I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants growing larger. The naughty thoughts swirled in my mind, and I couldn't resist the temptation. I convinced him to follow me into a nearby public restroom, where I wasted no time dropping to my knees once again.

Mr. Reynolds' cock was a magnificent sight, standing proudly in front of me. I took him into my mouth, feeling the weight of his years on my tongue. The taste was different, yet equally delicious. As I pleasured him with my lips and tongue, I could feel his body trembling with excitement.

The risk of being caught in such a public place only heightened our pleasure. The fear of someone walking in on us, the adrenaline coursing through our veins, it all added to the intensity of the moment. And when Mr. Reynolds finally exploded in my mouth, I swallowed eagerly, feeling a sense of triumph and satisfaction wash over me.

Oh, darling, these are just a couple of the countless tales I could share with you. Each old man has his own unique flavor, his own story to tell. And I, being the filthy cum-loving slut that I am, can't resist indulging in their salty delight. So, if you ever want more stories, just ask. I'm always ready to satisfy your cravings for explicit tales of my insatiable appetite for old men's sperm...

icexeci
icexeci
5 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Short Story - My Baby's Dad Fucking my big dick boss.in Mature
The Old Neighbor Ch. 01 A wife gives in to her perverted elderly neighbor.in Mature
Sarah Gives in to an Older Man Sarah gives in to the advances from her neighbour.in Mature
Her Daughter's Boyfriend Middle-aged mom blackmails her daughter's boyfriend into sex.in Mature
Kathy Friends celebrate Thanksgiving together.in Mature
More Stories