Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess I've got that going for me. My ego's been crushed."

"Maybe." Holly shrugged. "Anyway, his thinking was so twisted that he had me come off birth control. He'd had himself fixed when he was young to prevent paternity suits, and he didn't want me putting chemicals in my body. But I think he figured it would stop you and me from having sex. I already had you in a cage, so it didn't matter, but he insisted. As time passed, he became more and more possessive. Once he sold the company, you were disposable, so he made his play."

"Did he have to be such a dick about it?"

"He was really jealous of you, so he was out for blood. The funny thing is that if things hadn't played out the way they did, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant."

"What are you saying?"

"That night, after the hoedown, that was when I conceived your child."

"No, but..."

"You're not impotent."

"What about Joaquin or one of the other guys?"

"I hooked up with Joaquin after I tested positive."

"I don't believe you."

Holly laughed. "Of course, you don't. After all that's happened and everything I've said, you'd be crazy to believe me, but just hold it in your mind as a possibility. Think about it and see if it doesn't explain what's happened better than any other possibility."

I shook my head, "Are you saying you want me to stay with you for the sake of our child?"

"No, abortions are too easy, and I'm not that pathetic."

"What are you saying?"

"Well, I know you've always wanted a child, and I can't bring myself to destroy it without telling you."

"You wanted to show me that I could have been a father if you hadn't been such a heartless bitch the first six years of our marriage?"

"Ouch. No, I want you to make the choice. I want you to choose to stay."

"For the child?"

"That's just part of it."

"You want me to stay despite all the deceptions and lies?"

"I've told lies? Look who's talking. You lived your entire life as a lie."

"What?"

"You pretended to be straight when you knew that deep inside, you're a cocksucking, crossdressing sissy just waiting to drop down on your knees for the first cock to point in your direction. So don't tell me this is all my fault. You had a part in it too."

"I never cheated on you!"

"No. What you did was much worse. You wasted my time with a half-lived life."

"Fine. Go live your vibrant, fulfilling life. Just leave me the fuck out of it."

"That is not what I want, and you know it."

"What are you talking about? I don't have any idea what you want!"

Holly took another bite of her chicken and sat back in her chair. "Our marriage was a sham right up to the point you admitted to being a crossdresser."

I considered saying that I'd been happy, but I held back. What kind of husband would be so oblivious to his wife's affairs?

"Since then, it's been better than I'd ever thought possible."

"Of course, you'd think that. Look at how many guys you've slept with."

"Oh, and how many cocks have you sucked, sweetheart?"

She had a point. I had sucked a lot of cocks. "Go on."

"I want you to stay, living with me and the girls as my cuckold. I want you to welcome the bulls I hook up with into our house. I want you to become their friend and share in their conquest. I want you to enjoy being their cuckold."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. I want you to shake Juaquin's hand and smile like you really mean it, and I want you to do it in front of the girls. After you do it with Joaquin, I want you to do it with the next bull and the one after that."

I shook my head in disgust. "Will that get you off?"

"No, but it will rev us up. Then, after my bull gives me a little bull orgasm, you'll give me the mother fucker of an orgasm that happens after I've decimated your pathetic pride."

"Jesus, where did that come from?"

"You think I'm cuckolding you because I like dominant men with huge egos and bigger dicks than you have, don't you?"

It seemed kind of obvious, so I didn't reply.

"That's not it. I fuck those guys because I know the humiliation knocks your rockets into overdrive like nothing else can. I don't understand it, but I know it works for you, and I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. I want to turn you on as much as I possibly can."

"Are you saying you slept with Dan behind my back for two years because you wanted to turn me on, even though I didn't know about it?"

"No, I'm talking about after that. After you found out about the affair, and you started giving me those monster orgasms." She rested her hand on mine as if to punctuate her sincerity. "After that, my motives changed. I started performing for you, winding you up so that you could wind me up. Dan, Joaquin, and the other guys were just the tools I used to get us there."

"I don't believe you."

She leaned back in her chair. "I guess I don't blame you." She thought for a moment, then continued, "It's like I've glimpsed a new way of living. You're no longer just the good guy I can always rely on. Now you're also the key to my bliss. I need you like I've never needed anyone before. It's exciting and totally frightening."

"Unbelievable is what it is."

"I know it's hard to believe, but answer me this, what did you think about when you watched those other men take me?"

"I don't know. I guess I thought about how I should have never told you about my crossdressing, and I should have never let you lock me up."

"If you didn't like it, why did you let them fuck me?"

"You were doing Dan before I figured out what was happening, so I never had much say in it, did I?"

With her elbows on the table, she leaned over and said, "No, that's not true. Instead of acting like a man, you let me lock your little penis in a cage, and you guided Dan's big dick into my pussy without saying boo."

"It's not my fault! You walked me into this insane situation where the only logical choice was for me to submit to all of your crazy shit."

Holly smiled broadly. "That was your only choice?"

"Yes! At every turn, you made it clear that I was worthless as a husband. The only way for me to hang on to you was to follow along, and even though I knew I was eventually going to lose you, I had to try, so I bent over, and I took it."

"Don't be like that. I know you loved it. Go ahead, admit it!"

"Maybe I liked it a little, but it's not the life I wanted. There was always the grim truth that every time I dressed like a woman or sucked a cock I was one step closer to losing everything."

"One step closer to losing a vile, deceitful wife who'd cheated on you and humiliated you? Why would you give a shit about losing a woman like that?"

She had a point. Why did I care so much? After all the shit she'd done to me, why did I always let her have her way?

She squeezed my hand reassuringly. "You don't have to answer. I already know. I used to think that you'd eventually leave me, but now I know you're mine. You're addicted to the rush that happens every time you're with me. You get high when I make you eat some other guy's cum or take his dick in the ass. You're like a crackwhore, who will do anything for her next fix, but you can't get that fix just anywhere because I'm the only dealer in town who has what you need. So you have to come to me, which makes you mine."

There was a crazy logic to what she'd said, but some pieces didn't fit. "What about you? Why would you want to be married to someone that worthless?"

"Think about it, baby. Why do I want you around?"

She gazed warmly into my eyes as she held my hands and let me think. There had been so many other men and so many new experiences that I had trouble sorting it all out. Even Holly had changed. She'd always been terrific in bed, but there was a new element that I'd never known was missing. Was it my submission or her domination, or maybe both? And those wet orgasms were amazing. She'd never gone off like that before.

Those wet orgasms.

Those wet orgasms.

I thought of Dan's frustration and smiled to myself. Revenge is particularly sweet when it's unintentional.

I thought of Joaquin and Belle quizzing me in her bar, and I wondered if I was Don Juan or Don Two. I'd thought I was Don Two, but it made more sense if I was Don Juan. After all, Joaquin wanted me to teach him about those wet orgasms, so I was the master.

Those wet orgasms.

Only I could give her those wet orgasms.

Was it possible that she loved me, or did she crave what I could do for her? Maybe it was a little of both, or perhaps they were one in the same.

"Well?" She asked.

"You expect me to accept all the cheating, infidelity, and humiliation. You want me to raise a child that is probably Joaquin's, and you want me to invite him into our bed, where you will continue to cuckold me? Do I have that right?"

"It's not just Joaquin, and I don't want you to do it. I want you to admit that you want to do it."

"Wow."

"I know, right?"

"And that would make you happy?"

"I would be thrilled to accept you as you are, with your latent homosexuality and your kinky fetishes. All you have to do is accept me as I am."

I could see the logic in what she'd said, but more importantly, I could see that it was too intense, too erotic, and too unique for me to walk away from. So I speared a healthy mouthful of chicken with my fork, coated it with as much creamy sauce as it could hold, and put it in my mouth. "Now that you mention it. This sauce does taste a little like Joaquin's cum."

Holly beamed at me. "He's going to be here in a little while. Why don't you get me ready for him." She hiked up her skirt, spread a finger-full of the creamy sauce on her pussy, and said, "Come here and eat that sauce the way it's meant to be eaten." I knelt down between her spread legs and watched her massaging her clit with three flat fingers moving in a slow circle. "He's going to be happy to see you."

"I think he enjoys pushing my buttons."

"Maybe, but I think he likes you." She used two fingers to push the creamy mixture into her vagina. "He respects you, and he says you give great head."

"You wouldn't want your husband to be known for giving bad head, would you?"

Holly grunted as she drove more of the sauce into her pussy. Her eyes closed, her head tipped back, and she whispered, "My husband's a cocksucker." She worked her fingers in and out a few times. "He sucks my lover's cock." She arched her back as her fingers plunged deep into her pussy. "He's a fucking crossdresser." The pace of her fingers accelerated. "My crossdressing, sissy of a husband is my cuckold."

I kissed her inner thigh two or three times as she continued to masturbate. "My wife has never been faithful to me." I kissed her other leg. "I'm her cuckold."

"You're my sissy cuckold," she corrected, without opening her eyes.

"She's had the same lover for twenty years. He's the man she loves." I slowly kissed my way up her leg to the cum-like sauce coating her pussy. "She tricked me into raising his kids while making me his cuckold."

Holly extracted her fingers from her pussy, held them out, and said, "Here, Baby, suck my lover's cum."

Without hesitation, I took the two fingers deep into my mouth and began to suck them clean.

She laughed, "Oh, I can see what Joaquin was talking about. You do have a soft mouth." She watched carefully as I serviced her hand, then asked, "Do you like sucking my fingers more than sucking Joaquin's cock?"

"His cock is a lot bigger than your fingers."

"Do you like a big cock?"

"Yes, a big cock reminds me of how inadequate I am."

"I like a big cock too." She rested her free hand on my head. "It's nice to have so much in common with you. We're going to love our new life together." She pulled her fingers from my mouth and asked, "Isn't that right, Baby?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"Oh, that's it, Baby. I like being your Goddess. Do you want to eat his cum from my pussy?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"I want you to ask me."

I took a deep breath and said, "May I please lick the cum of your true love from your pussy?"

"My true love?" she half-laughed.

"Joaquin. You've been with him for God knows how long."

"I knew who you meant." She gently stroked my hair as she paused to think. "You like him, don't you?"

"It's different with Joaquin. He treats me like we're on the same team."

"You like watching him fuck me, don't you?"

"It's hard sometimes, but I know it's for the best."

Her smile broadened. "I like it when you're with us, being a good little boy and doing what you're told."

"I know it's insane, but watching him fuck you makes me super hard."

"I know. I've seen it."

"That's crazy, isn't it?"

"It is what it is," she shrugged.

I wanted to say more, to somehow extract the words from her that would absolve my inadequacy as a husband, but she didn't seem to care. So, I returned to the moment. "May I please lick his cum from your pussy?"

She pressed her hips forward. "You've been so good that I'll let you lick me one time." I leaned over, pressed my tongue to her asshole, and slowly licked up past her clit. She pulled at my hair and said, "That's it, Baby. Lick me again." I licked her again, a little bit to the right, then a little bit to the left. Her grip on my head tightened, but she didn't pull me away, so I started plunging the depths of her vagina, extracting the creamy cum that she'd pushed deep inside.

"Does it taste better mixed with my pussy juices?"

"Your pussy makes everything taste better."

"Even Joaquin's cock?"

"Especially Joaquin's cock."

She laughed, then guided my mouth back to her pussy by her grip of my hair.

I'd cleared off the cream sauce, so I started the slow process of bringing her to a boil. I clenched her ass in my hands as I sucked the stubbly flesh next to the soft, smooth skin of her clit. One all-consuming kiss was followed by another. Each kiss was of a slightly different patch of tender flesh, never touching any spot for too long and not touching the most sensitive bits.

Her hips writhed and twisted to push her clit into my mouth, but each time she did, I skipped over to the other side.

"Oh, fuck you," she said as she tried to steady my head. "Joaquin would never be this mean."

"Maybe, but Joaquin can't take you where I'm about to take you."

"You think you can take me there without a bull's cock in your ass?"

I skipped over her cunt and sucked hard at the skin between her vagina and her ass. As I did, the smell of her pussy's nectar overwhelmed me. She was ready for a normal, bull's cock inspired orgasm, but I wanted more. I wrested my head free of her grasp and slid two fingers into her cunt.

She scoffed at me. "Your fingers are no match for Joaquin's shaft."

I leaned close to her face and kissed her on the lips. With our faces an inch apart, I said, "You see, that's it. Nothing about me is a match for Joaquin."

She might have objected by saying that I was a better father or better provider, or even that I could make her cum in ways that he couldn't, but she knew better. This hot moment was about to get a lot hotter. She said, "That's right, you're just a pathetic cuckold. You suck my lover's big fat cock."

"His big fat cock that's just pumped you full of his fertile seed." I pushed my fingers in and out to simulate the motion of his dick.

Holly's eyes closed. "He's the father of your children. He's the father of the child I'm carrying right now."

She fed the doubt that gnawed inside me. Was I the father, or was I just a chump that raised his kids? I may never know for sure, but the situation was wildly erotic. Rather than wrestle with an uncertain truth, I clung to the heat of the moment. "The child that I'm going to raise as my own."

"He'll come and go as he pleases, taking me whenever he wants."

"I'll be the good cuckold and watch as he does." I changed the angle of my fingers to hit that spot aligned with her clit on the inside.

She shifted her hips as I did. "And I'll be the hotwife, with both a husband and a bull."

"He'll be the real man of the house." My breathing was heavy.

"And I'll make sure everyone knows it. I'll make sure they know you drop down on your knees to suck his enormous dick."

At that, I dropped down and sucked hard at her clit while I made a come hither motion of my fingertips. It was as if I was calling her home from inside her steamy cunt.

"No. Stop," said Holly. "We can't have a big one now."

I pressed on despite her protest.

"Oh fuck," said Holly. "You have to stop."

I responded by sucking harder and twitching my fingers faster.

She said, "Baby, stop." She pushed my head to free herself. "This isn't supposed to happen. Not yet."

I pressed my face hard into her pussy as my fingers worked their magic on the inside.

She yanked at my hair and rolled her hips from side to side. "Stop, Baby. Stop!" She protested, but at that point, it was too late. After a couple more flicks of my fingers, she erupted in a spray of ejaculate on my face.

Despite the humiliation of being her cuckold, I felt an odd power in making her cum. It was like that night I left for Chicago, but with more passion and less resentment. I took off my pants and gave my steel-hard cock a couple of strokes.

Holly shook her head as she panted. "What are you doing with that?"

"I'm going to put it where it belongs."

She climbed up out of her chair. "No, you're not."

"Does your pussy already belong to Joaquin?"

"No, Baby. It's your cock. It belongs to me."

"What?"

"I don't want you to fuck everything up."

I shook my head in confusion.

"I've got you now, but if you cum you'll get all stroppy and masculine. You'll get pissed off about the stuff that is making you hot right now, and you'll leave, just like you rushed out last night and the night you left for Chicago."

"So, I can't fuck you anymore?"

She shook her head. "You can't cum at all for a while, not even by yourself."

My cock flagged as her words crept into my mind. "How long is a while?"

She shrugged. "Weeks, maybe months."

"Seriously? How are you going to keep me from beating off?"

"I'm going to lock you up." She grimaced. "The cage isn't to keep you from sleeping around. It's to give me control over your frame of mind."

"By controlling my orgasms?"

"That's right, Baby. Hormones are powerful mood-altering chemicals. They mess with women's minds every month, but they fuck with guys every day."

"What if I refuse?"

She sat back down in the damp kitchen chair. "You probably would if I'd let you cum, but right now, you can't, can you?"

I stood in front of her with an erection inspired by yielding to her control. When I failed to reply, she said, "I thought not. Now, be a good girl and get the cage out of my purse."

Rather than try to resist, I retrieved the cage. When I returned, she said, "You see how nice it is when I control you? You don't have to think or worry about anything. Don't you see that it's better this way?" She had me stand still while she forced the cage over my erection. My fate was sealed by the uncompromising click of the lock.

12