Tanya Peeps on Her Friend

Story Info
Tanya comes home to find Devika has a mystery guest over.
2.7k words
4.41
17k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya entered the apartment, the trip to the bookstore had been quite uneventful.

Her boyfriend had stood her up and she had decided to come home instead.

Sure, she could've watched the movie on her own and stayed at the luxurious hotel, but home just felt comfortable.

Besides she could sulk to Devika instead of just being on her own.

Tanya quietly unlocked her door and made her way into her apartment, wanting to give Devika a big surprise. She set her bag down and was making her way to the kitchen when she heard noises coming from the bedroom.

Devika seemed to be in it, but the sounds were more like the grunting of a man.

Did Devika have someone over?

Tanya started thinking, Devika's boyfriend was not in town these days. Maybe he had flown down for a surprise visit.

Or maybe Devika had asked him to fly down, knowing they would have the house to themselves.

"Oh god, yes, Devika", she heard a distinct moan.

She recognised this voice, but could not place it. She was sure, however, that this wasn't Devika's boyfriend.

Then who was it?

"Oh Devika, that's lovely", the moan was distinctly clear. Confident of being the only people in the house at the moment.

Tanya realised her friend was most definitely having or about to have sex in that room.

But with who?

Who's voice was this?

She felt herself growing wet, imagining Devika's naked body being on another naked man's body.

She was horny, hungry for release, and had been hungry for weeks. She was going to quench her thirst for some good sex tonight, but her boyfriend had stood her up.

Tanya wanted to know who it was, and her curiosity filled with lust drove her to the ajar door of the room.

Tanya held her breath. She was growing wetter by the minute.

She heard slurps, and another moan.

"Ohhh god, yes!"

Closer to the voice now, Tanya placed it immediately.

Could it really be?

She could not believe herself.

Not thinking, she quietly peeped into the room and held her gasp.

Devika was on her knees bent over with her face in a man's crotch.

That man, no other than their college professor, Alok Sir.

Alok Sir's eyes were closed, his face heavenwards, painted in deep ecstasy. He still had his glasses on.

He was lying completely naked, with his college student between his legs, her mouth making sweet love to his erect cock.

Tanya felt her pussy gush at the sight. She could not stop watching.

Devika was completely naked, licking, sucking and playing with their professor's erect cock.

Devika took his cock out of her mouth and looked right at his face as she stroked his cock.

Alok Sir looked back at her, "Oh Devika, you're absolutely gorgeous when you do that", Tanya heard him say to his 20 year old student.

"Oh sir", Devika licked the underside of his cock and took his cock in her mouth again.

Tanya felt her panties soaked with her juices now. She kept watching, entranced by the scene unfolding in front of her.

Alok Sir caressed Devika's face and brushed her hair back so he could look at the face making love to his cock.

"You look so beautiful", he moaned again.

Devika was as naked as the day she was born, the late afternoon sun poured in from the window and their naked bodies looked gorgeous in bed.

Before Tanya knew it, her hand was down on her pussy, feeling herself from over her salwar.

Devika sucked on Alok Sir's thick cock, their clothes were thrown on to the floor, Devika's black panties were right besides the bed.

Tanya was overwhelmed by the scene in front of her.

"Oh God! Darling, you're so good", Alok Sir's moan turned her on further and she untied her salwar and let it quietly slip to the floor.

Her hands went inside her panties and felt the wetness of her own pussy.

Alok Sir's face painted with pleasure, his mouth hung open as Devika now sucked his cock harder and smoother. Her tongue swirling around his head before taking it in her mouth.

Tanya wanted to ride Alok Sir's face hard. Sit on it and hump it.

"Oh Devika, you better slow down, I'm about to cum", he moaned desperately!

Devika's hands and mouth were working their magic. Tanya was almost lost in the scene peeping into the room.

Devika looked up into her professor's eyes, "cum for me, Sir", she cooed while stroking Alok Sir's sloppy cock.

Tanya watched as her friend again took their professor's cock in her mouth and sucked lovingly.

Her eyes were gazing back into Alok Sir's, pleading for his cum.

Devika's hands were stroking him perfectly, while her tongue was ready for all his cum.

"Oh yes yes yes, Devika, don't stop", Alok Sir moaned.

"Ohh yes yes yes yes, it's all for you", he moaned with abandon and Tanya saw the cum dripping from Devika's mouth back on to his cock.

Devika swallowed all that she could and then went back down for the remnants sticking to her professor's cock.

Tanya felt her pussy grow wetter, as Devika licked his body, his hairy chest, settling over his nipple and then kissing his lips.

They both lay naked in bed like lovers.

Alok Sir kissed her back hard, and his hands were roaming all over Devika's naked back, before settling on her perfect, chunky ass.

He played with her in bed, rolling about naked, kissing, biting, nibbling with his luscious 20 year old college student.

Tanya was now rubbing her pussy proper. Looking at them in bed, she was now feeling the warmth herself between her legs.

She could not stop watching. She was lost.

Alok Sir rolled Devika onto her back, and kissed and licked her shoulders, her breasts, her neck, thoroughly enjoying her body under him.

He made his way downwards and kissed her nipples, sucking onto them, his butt looked gorgeous, and Devika's moans started filling the room and slowly the entire apartment.

Tanya watched her professor slowly licking Devika's belly button before settling between her legs.

Devika's eyes were closed as her face pointed to the ceiling, anticipating all that she had possibly dreamed about.

Alok Sir gently kissed and bit her inner thighs, "oh yess Sirr", a whimper escaped Devika's mouth.

Tanya could only imagine the sensation Alok Sir's stubble grazing against the sensitive inner thighs must be causing Devika.

And then she saw Alok Sir's tongue stretch out and lick Devika's completely bald pussy. She must have waxed it for this very moment.

As soon as the tongue licked her wet pussy, Devika opened her eyes and looked into Alok Sir's, her hand settled on his bald head and she moaned with abandon.

"OHH GODD SIRR YESSS", Devika was overcome with pleasure.

Tanya pushed a finger inside her own pussy, she could only imagine what her friend must be feeling.

Devika was pushing Alok Sir's face deeper against her bald pussy, feeling his stubble, his lips, his tongue, all do the magic.

Alok Sir held Devika's legs open like the experienced man he was, pinned her down, and licked her with great expertise.

Focussing on her lips, and then her clit.

Devika's pleasure was evident by her rising moans, she did not care if even the neighbours heard her at this point, this man was making her feel things she had never felt before.

Devika's fingers caressed Alok Sir's bald head, pushing his face deeper into her gushing pussy.

Tanya could see her toes curling, hear chest heaving heavy breaths, and her pelvis opening up for more and more pleasure.

Alok Sir was licking rampantly at her young pussy. He knew how to please a woman.

Devika landed her soft soles on his bald, prickly head.

She stroked his head softly, "aaahh sir, don't stop", she moaned.

Alok sir jerked and shook his face burying himself further in her student's pretty pussy.

"You like my feet don't you, Sir?", Devika asked naughtily.

Alok Sir looked up, and Devika put her right sole on his face.

He sniffed her smooth foot, and licked and sucked on her toe.

"I've seen you eyeing them in class", Devika offered him her left foot, and he hungrily sucked on her pretty feet.

The fingers of his left hand still massaging Devika's tight pussy, he feasted on the pair of feet being shoved into his mouth.

He licked for several minutes before leaving her saliva dripping toes and settling back on her yummy pussy.

Tanya saw Devika's face lost in ecstasy, eyes rolled up in their sockets, body losing control under the tongue of her 50 year old professor.

"Oh god, Sir, don't stop", Devika pushed him hungrily into her pussy. Her feet digging into his back.

Alok Sir rubbed his raunchy stubble, his lips, his tongue all up against Devika's smooth, waxed pussy.

Tanya bit her lip as she watched her professor's face buried between her best friend's legs.

"Oh god, yes Sir, I'm going to cum", Devika's body tightened as she moaned in abandon.

Alok Sir held her closer, his fingers digging into the naked flesh of her waist.

And Devika convulsed under the sensation of his tongue on her pussy, his stubble tickling her clit.

"OH YES YES YES YES YES YESSSS, SIR!", Devika peaked as loud as she had ever been, humping her pussy, rubbing it against his outstretched tongue. She held his head in position and smeared her juices all over his face, his beard and his nose.

She got down from her peak and quickly pulled him up.

Tanya was dripping and swollen, flicking her clit with everything she had!

Alok Sir held Devika and kissed her face and Devika licked her own juices off his face.

She took off his specs and reached down for his cock. She put spit on her hand and stroked his cock softly.

Feeling it grow in her hand as Alok Sir kissed her sweet lips.

She held it and placed it at her pussy.

"Put it in me Sir, put it in me now!", she moaned and kissed his neck, nibbled at his ears.

And with a gentle nudge Tanya saw him enter her pussy raw.

They didn't even have a condom on, and Devika kissed his lips, wrapping her legs around his naked body.

Taking his entire length in her pussy.

Devika held on to Alok Sir, taking his cock inch by inch!

Her hands on his back, their lips kissing each other, their bodies in a passionate display of love making.

Devika's feet caressed Alok Sir's butt gently, as Alok Sir drove his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

He kissed her neck, her naked shoulders, giving her soft skin burns from his stubble.

"Oh god, yes", Devika moaned out uninhibited.

Tanya's toes were now curling at the orgasm that was building between her loins. Watching her best friend being taken in her bed.

Tanya watched closely, flicking her clit around rampantly. She watched as Alok Sir gently spread Devika's legs apart and started pounding his cock deeper and deeper into Devika's pussy. Devika lay back and looked at his face, biting her lip, moaning for every stroke of his thick rod.

"Ohh God, Sir! Yess", she moaned.

Devika's arms still around Alok Sir's neck.

"Oh god, Sir, harder, harder!", she moaned out, her hands now keeping her legs open.

Alok Sir grunted with every blow. He was plunging deep inside her pussy with every blow, their bodies clapping together.

Alok Sir lay Devika back with his hands and started driving into her pussy like a mad man. Looking onto Devika's pleasure ridden face, her eyes barely being able to stay open.

Devika was over ridden with pleasure she had never felt before. The raw power of this man was filling her up, making her build an orgasm unlike any she had ever felt before in her life.

"OOHHH FUCKK SIR, YESS YESS YESS YESS", Devika moaned without any inhibitions!

Alok Sir was pounding away, holding her legs open, deeper and deeper.

He was fucking Devika like he wouldn't get a second chance, his loving was selfless and raw. He made the bed shake, the headboard knocking against the wall with every stroke he lay inside her young pussy.

"Ohh fuck Sir, not so hard", Devika put her hand feebly on his tummy trying to stop his hard cock from penetrating her tiny pussy with such ferocity. But Alok Sir grunted, in his primal, manly way and shoved Devika's hand away!

Devika lay receiving his hard cock, cumming all over it, her juices all over his shaft.

Tanya's mouth dropped open at the monster their beloved teacher had turned into. Their sweaty bodies moving in unison.

"AAhhhhh yes yes yesss, Sir! Just like that", Devika moaned out still riding each heavy blow into her gushing pussy.

"Ahh yess, Devikaa, your pussy is so tight", he grunted, dropping beads of sweat onto Devika's naked body.

He stooped down and licked her breasts. Before slowing down and feeling the insides of her pussy better for a few blows.

"Oh god, yes, yes, your cock is so goood, Sir" Devika held him again. And their sweaty bodies again united in carnal pleasure.

Devika held him close, dripping with sweat and wrapping her legs around his waist, impaling herself on his cock.

Alok Sir pulled his cock out and turned Devika onto her stomach.

Devika lifted her ass up, and Alok Sir caressed her beautiful cheeks.

He gave her wet pussy a gentle lick from behind and lined his cock up.

Tanya sensed the anticipation in Devika's moans, as she saw Alok Sir's cock ready to penetrate the sweet dripping pussy. Tanya's fingers were playing with her pussy even more so now.

"Ohh yesss", Devika hissed out as Alok sir buried his length inside her pussy.

He pulled Devika by her hair and made her arch her back.

And Devika supported herself up and arched her back for the perfect doggy style sex.

Alok Sir grabbed her meaty flesh and stroked his cock in and out of his beautiful student.

Her pussy gripped his cock as he slowly massaged her insides.

Landing deeper and deeper blows each time.

Devika hummed her moans, "oh god, that's so goood", she cooed out.

Alok Sir kept penetrating her pussy deeper and deeper, while admiring her ass, palming and squeezing her cheeks, her perfect waist.

He was taking in the beauty of her young, tight ass, her chunky cheeks.

She was like no other that he had ever had.

Tanya saw them both enjoying every little detail of each other, the gentle sex only increased their chemistry.

Slowly, steadily, Alok Sir rubbed her asshole with his thumb, as he landed soft, gentle blows into her dripping pussy.

Her pussy lips parted to make for the sweetest sight.

Her tight pussy gripping on to the cock that was fucking her, making reality disappear from around her.

She was leaving remnants of her pussy juice on his cock.

Tanya saw Alok Sir landing stronger strokes in Devika's unprotected pussy.

"Aahh", Devika yelped as she felt Alok Sir's cock hit deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

Their bodies now clapping, Devika held desperately on to the sheets.

"OHHH YESS", she screamed, feeling his cock fill her up completely, stretching her pussy pleasurably.

Alok Sir grunted and kept going, harder and harder now, like a maniac.

He raised his hand high and slapped her chunky piece of ass.

"Aahh" Devika moaned as her ass jiggled.

Harder and harder, Alok Sir spanked her like a maniac, and landed harder and harder blows.

Tanya was about to cum, and she knew so was Alok Sir.

He plunged his cock deeper and deeper, with vengeance, grunting and putting all his raw energy into fucking Devika's tiny pussy.

Devika was moaning as she received pure carnal pleasure at the hands of this mature man.

She held on to the sheets, knuckling them harder with each spank, and each blow.

And with a final hard slap on her ass, Tanya saw Devika's legs convulsing uncontrollably with pleasure.

"OHHHH FUCKKK YESSS SIRR YESSSSS", she moaned, her mouth drooling, and Alok Sir stiffened releasing his seed deep inside Devika's warm pussy.

Wave after wave of orgasms hit Tanya, who's fingers were up her pussy, while her palm pleasured her clit. She almost lost balance as she came one final time.

"Yess Devika", he grunted as his cock went limp inside her and he pulled out.

Devika let her body drop on to the sheets, completely spent, and Alok Sir kissed her beautiful back.

Both catching their breaths.