All Comments on 'Tanya's Slave'

by priapus69xx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic shit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Got me quite horny. I'd love to read more.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyabout 2 years ago

Not the BDSM I was looking for

tinytimirelandtinytimirelandabout 2 years ago

Good story. Grace has the potential to be a good subject for further enslavement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another gay author's coming out party. Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The unrelenting cruelty sort of ruins the erotica for me. When main characters inflict so much pain and there is no aftercare, it's just a turnoff for me.

Your writing is very good. Few if any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors. This is becoming sadly less the rule and more the exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really do not believe that any loving couple could ever treat their spouse this way. Marriage should be a partnership, if not equal at least considerate of the others feelings. If a couple agrees to wife sharing, even if its one-sided then it is ok. But if one spouse is allowed to have lovers then why not the other? One may have more lovers than the other but both are granted equality, if they want it. The wife may chide ,but not humiliate the husbanding inorder to increase the sexual tension. The lover should not be allowed to degrade the husband. In this story the husband is treated worse the a slave. This treatment over time will destroy all self-respect and love on the part of the husband. The wife will lose any respect (if she has any) of the husband. As time goes on they will grow further and further apart until one leaves or the husband kills himself. This is a relationship based on hate and doomed to failure! There is something "sick" and very wrong with both people in this relationship. Get some help!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpriapus69xx@priapus69xx
I'm 59 and married to my second wife. She is 60. I'm bisexual and a cross dresser and into lots of kinky things. My wife has many boyfriends and often cuckolds me. We have a very healthy sex life and are always looking for new ways to liven it up. Ask me anything, and I will a...