Tanya's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so proud of her. She looked younger than she was, confident and in control and so pretty. She sat down on the bed and bent over to whisper in my ear.

"You do anything to annoy Simon and you suffer the consequences. Understand?"

I nodded, "Yes Mistress."

"While we're out I want you to remake the bed with nice new sheets, get the place hoovered from top to bottom, clean up the kitchen - I want it spick and span. Put a bottle of bubbly in the fridge for later. I want tonight to be perfect for Simon. I want you to be naked when we get back."

She untied my right hand from the corner of the bed and then jumped up to give Simon a hug. Simon put an arm round her waist and drew her body close to his.

"How do we look, slave?" he said.

"Master, you look very handsome. Perfect in every way. Mistress, you look so beautiful. I love you."

Simon immediately reached for the cane that was on the bed and brought it down hard several times on my red and sore arse. It was almost as bad as his belt. I screamed and begged for him to stop, but he just carried on. The cane seemed to cut deep into my flesh and I was sobbing so much I almost choked.

"That is no way to talk to your Mistress, is it?" he shouted at me.

Then they were gone. After a few minutes I worked up the strength to untie my left hand and my feet. Moving was painful, and when I was eventually standing and looking in the mirror, I could see why. Huge areas of my buttocks and thighs were deep red with countless welts that were varying shades of purple and grey. There was no blood thankfully, but I could tell that it was going to be weeks until the pain subsided.

I didn't know when they were going to return so I thought I'd better get on with my tasks without delay. I popped on a dressing gown and by 9 o'clock the house looked perfect - warm and welcoming. I grabbed something to eat and then waited for their return.

At about 11 o'clock I heard the taxi pull up outside our house. They had certainly had a few drinks and were merry, loud and giggly as they burst through the front door. Tanya led him by the hand to the foot of the stairs. She glanced over her shoulder at me.

"Bubbly upstairs now, slave."

Then they were embracing. Simon had pulled up her dress and with both hands he was pulling her cheeks apart and was pushing the gusset of her white thong into her arsehole with a finger. She was moaning with pleasure as she rubbed the bulge in his trousers with her hand. Then they headed upstairs and I was treated to a great view of Tanya's shapely legs. I couldn't help noticing that she had a huge ladder in one of her stockings. I made a mental not to buy her a few more pairs tomorrow. I quickly opened the bottle from the fridge, grabbed two glasses and ran upstairs. They hadn't hung around. Simon was totally naked with a raging hard on. Tanya was still in stockings, thong and bra, sitting on Simon's chest, holding both his hands and staring lovingly into his eyes as he lay on his back. From behind she looked amazing - the gusset of her thong was still firmly pushed into her shit hole and the head of Simon's cock was inches away from her crotch. I had an uncontrollable desire to ease out the gusset and give her anus a good licking, and then lick the full length of Simon's cock, but, of course, I refrained. I poured out two glasses and then waited.

Without looking at me, Tanya said, "Take my bra off, slave."

I immediately unclipped the hooks at the back and slid the straps down from her shoulders. She let go of Simon's hands to enable me to remove her bra, then she said to Simon, "I want you to fuck my pussy now while slave licks my arsehole clean."

Simon reached down to her thong and pulled the gusset to one side. It popped out of her shit hole and revealed her smooth shaved pussy, lips parted, glistening with her juices. She wriggled her body down to make contact with Simon's cock and was soon rubbing her clit against his rock hard shaft.

"Lick my arsehole, slave."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I straddled Simon's legs and buried my face between her bum cheeks. In the meantime Simon had forced the giant head of his cock into my wife's opening. The smell was divine, and as I licked and sucked I was aware of Simon's powerful thrusts as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper up her cunt. As he fucked her, he caressed her thighs through the thin nylon of her stockings, then reached up to grab her hanging tits. He squeezed her nipples and I felt her arsehole tighten with the pain. Soon she was starting to reach her orgasm, and then it hit her. "Simon, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder. Fuck me hard. I want your cum in me," She shouted as her orgasm ripped through her body.

She was trembling in anticipation as she waited for Simon's blast of cum. He kept her waiting for longer than I thought was possible, but then he lost control. I watched his balls contract over and over again as he pumped her cunt full of of thick sticky cum.

When it was over, they lay embraced for a full 10 minutes with Simon's cock slowly softening inside her. Then, as Tanya moved up to kiss Simon, I saw his cock flop out of her pussy followed by a huge dollop of creamy cum.

"Clean us up, you useless piece of shit," snarled Simon in a quick break from French kissing my wife. I immediately set to work sucking up the pool of cum on Simon's tummy. His belly button had filled up and I took great delight in probing its depths to make sure I got up every drop. Then I started on Simon's cock. I sucked, licked and swallowed until it was as clean as if he'd showered. Finally I set to cleaning Tanya's pussy. There was still a surprising amount of cum lurking in the folds of her pussy lips and I made sure I got it all, slowly licking every bit of her gorgeous shaved pussy, finishing with a good tonguing of her clit until I felt her shiver with delight. I could have happily licked her to another orgasm, but I didn't want to push my luck and enrage Simon. I gently rearranged the gusset of her thong, but couldn't stop it from riding up between her inner labia - a most beautiful sight.

Then Tanya and Simon sat themselves up in bed and started sipping their bubbly. They looked beautiful together - content, satisfied and totally in lust with each other. Simon hooked a thumb into the waistband of her thong and pulled it down her stockinged legs to her feet, and then threw it at me.

"You can take these next door to the spare room and lick them clean. Now fuck off, I want to be alone with your Mistress - my sexy darling Tanya."

"And leave the doors open so you can hear Simon fucking me all night long. If we need you, we'll shout."

I didn't get much sleep that night. Every time I started to drift off I was brought back to reality by their moans and giggles and gasps. I was so aroused, but could do absolutely nothing about it. My cock was aching with frustration. I just don't know how Simon managed to fuck her so many times. It was impressive.

My alarm went off as usual, and as I walked past our bedroom I couldn't help looking in. They were both asleep and uncovered on the bed. Tanya was lying on top of Simon, still wearing the white stockings, and Simon had a hand on her arse, and I was so excited to see that his middle finger was inserted into her arsehole right up to the second knuckle. I could have stayed and looked at that sight for ages, but I realised what the consequences would be if I were caught. I quickly got dressed, snatched some breakfast and then set off for work.

Thursday and Friday were in many ways similar to Wednesday. The two of them spent the days lounging in bed, wandering out to a nice wine bar for lunch, back to bed for an afternoon fuck, and then in the evenings they would treat me like a slave, humiliate me until they finally fell asleep, and I sulked off to the spare room.

Saturday was to be Simon's last day with us. He had to leave in the afternoon to spend some time with his new girlfriend. I wondered casually if this new girlfriend knew anything about Tanya. As I was't at work on Saturdays, I knew they were likely to make far more demands of me.

Around ten in the morning Tanya shouted for me and told me to get into the bath.

"Put the plug in slave," she said.

I climbed in, naked of course, and waited to see what was going to happen.

"Lie down, head under my arse and open your mouth."

I did as instructed and Tanya climbed over me, one foot and one hand on either side of the bath. At first nothing happened, then she started to piss. It seemed to shoot off in all directions, some going straight into my mouth, some over my face and hair and some onto my chest and tummy. It was a classic dark yellow first piss of the day, and it tasted strong, earthy and very salty. She must have had a full bladder because she pissed for an age, but eventually the stream lessened until it was just a drip drip drip Into my still open mouth. Then I could see her straining and I thought for a moment that she was going to shit on me. That would have been a first and I can't say I relished the idea. Then I realised what this was all about. Her anus pulsated a few times then relaxed a little and a thin stream of cum appeared, and I manoeuvred myself to ensure it also went straight into my mouth. The taste was divine and I swirled it around my mouth with my tongue before letting it slip down my throat. The stream stopped flowing, but evidently there was more to come. There was a loud sloppy farting sound and the other half of Simon's load was sprayed all over my face and upper body - in my eyes, in my hair, on my neck and chest. Simon let out a snort of laughter and Tanya couldn't help giggling.

"Lick me clean!"

I raised my head and did just that, and when I had finished, she climbed off the bath still giggling. Then Simon was towering above me.

"Keep your mouth open slave, I need to piss."

His stream of piss came out much faster than Tanya's. Within seconds my mouth was full and I couldn't swallow fast enough. I started gagging but Simon carried on relentlessly. As he approached the end he waved his cock around so I got covered from head to toes before aiming the last of his piss directly onto my caged cock.

After I'd been allowed to shower and get dressed, I spent the rest of the day being slave and servant to Master and Mistress. They spent most of the morning embracing and kissing and working themselves up into a heightened state of arousal. Tanya wore a loose summer dress with nothing underneath, while Simon wore tight shorts and tee shirt which left nothing to the imagination concerning his state of arousal.

After lunch, they retired to bed for a sleep while I cleared up their mess and cleaned the kitchen. I was summoned to our bedroom in the middle of the afternoon. as I walked in, Tanya was pulling up her white lacy stockings - a new pair she'd just taken out of the packaging. She looked so beautiful I almost trembled with pleasure at the sight. Her nipples were erect and the outer lips of her shaved pussy were slightly parted showing her pink inner lips in their glorious wetness. Simon was on the bed naked casually stroking the length of his stiff shaft with the middle finger of his right hand.

"I want you to stand at the bottom of the bed and watch a real man fuck me hard. Maybe you can learn something."

Then she was on top of him with one knee between his legs pressing against his cock with her thigh and kissing him passionately. Then Simon took control. he flipped her over and entered her pussy doggy style. I watched his long thick cock slide effortlessly into the deepest depths of her warm wet hole. After a few strokes he withdrew and pressed his bell end against her arsehole, then he was deep in her shit hole as she moaned with pleasure. Next he was hungrily licking her cunt as she sucked her own pussy and arsehole juices from his cock. All the while, bums, legs, backs, tits were being caressed. Positions changed. His cock disappeared into one of her three holes, only to emerge again to be caressed, licked or taken into another hole. It seemed to go on for ever, but eventually a point was reached when neither of them could wait any longer. Tanya was on her back, her legs wrapped around Simon's buttocks. He'd just pulled out of her pussy and his cock looked bigger than I'd ever seen it. They were looking longingly into each other's eyes when he started spurting his cum. Rope after rope of his hot sticky jizz landed on her body and face. When he'd finished, her face was covered, her hair was splattered, her belly and tits were dripping. She'd started her orgasm exactly in time with Simon, but went on shivering and moaning for many more minute as Simon collapsed on top of her. They both seemed to drift into a blissful sleep as I stood there transfixed and not daring to move.

Only an hour later, Simon was packing up his Range Rover. I wondered if he'd have any strength left to expend on his new girlfriend. I somehow felt sure he would.

Once he'd gone, Tanya took me in her arms and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you darling, I had a fantastic time with Simon. You were just great! Now, Simon tells me he's only going to spend one night with his new girl, so I invited him to come back tomorrow for a few days. You don't mind, do you - slave. It's hardly worth the effort unlocking your cock for such a short time. But as a special treat, I'll let you lick my pussy tonight."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and smiled.

"Now I'm going to have a nice long bath and relax."

12