Taste of Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max nodded and said, "Yeah, good to see you, too, Cooper."

Cooper took Thea's drink out of her hand and set it on the bar, then holding up a single finger he said to Max, "Just stealing her away for one dance, buddy, and then she's all yours."

The song was fast, and watching them dance, Max was pretty impressed by her moves, especially with tight little body like hers. Though Cooper wasn't much of a dancer, they both seemed to be having fun, laughing together as they moved to the beat.

And a moment later when she looked up and their eyes met, it was like the whole room just melted away. Never in his life had he been as captivated, and he knew in that moment that all he wanted was her.

The second Thea came back after the song had ended, slightly breathless, she picked up her drink, smiled into his eyes, and warned him, "And your next, Mister."

Though Max nodded and gave her a smile, he just prayed the guy on the turntable would play something slow, so he'd have an excuse to pull her into his arms and hold her close.

And no sooner had they finished their drinks when Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get it On' started playing, getting everyone on the dance floor swaying close to the sexy rhythm. Max chuckled, and murmured into her ear, "I think they're playing our song."

Thea laughed as they walked together hand in hand to the middle of the floor where Max tugged her into his arms with his gaze fixed firmly on hers. And just the sensual words alone had Thea going all tingly as she lost herself in the undeniable heat in his gaze. But the sultry way Marvin sang the lyrics like he was desperate to get it on with the woman that he loved, soon had Thea lost in Max's arms, too. And when he gently brushed his lips over hers, her eyelids dropping to half-mast, she moaned as their hips meshed, swaying tightly together with the most seductive moves she'd ever dared share with a man in public. It felt like they were making love right out on the dance floor, but of course it was so crowded that no one would notice – or care. But god it felt good to feel his body responding to hers. And the way he was clutching her hips, she could feel every last inch of him pressed against her.

"Mmm," she moaned at the feel of Max's tongue trailing a warm path along her neck to her earlobe, where he sucked it between his lips, gently tugging it between his teeth. "God, you're getting me so hot," she told him.

He chuckled. "Guess it's only fair since you've been torturing me since the minute I first saw you at my door."

She grinned playfully wiggling her eyebrows. "Right back atcha." Because it was true – the moment she'd first seen him, she was his, whether he knew it or not.

Gazing into the warmth in her eyes, he was delighted with how close they'd become. Not only amazing with his daughter, somehow she'd become his best friend and the only woman he knew he'd ever need. And tonight after all this torment, he was finally going to make her his.

Both of them laughed when the song ended and 'I'll Make Love to You,' started playing right after.

Thea said into his ear, "You think someone's trying to tell us something?"

"I sure hope so. All I know is when I get you home you won't be sleeping in your own bed tonight."

Her heart pounding at the thought, as they swayed close together dancing to the sexy lyrics, tipping up his face, she pressed her lips to his and began to kiss him like she'd never kissed him before. Max groaned as she sank her tongue into his mouth, mating with his. And already he knew he wanted this forever.

When he finally lifted his head, without even having to think, he said what he was feeling, quietly whispering against her lips, "I love you."

Not sure if she'd heard him right she looked at him puzzled. And just as the song ended and the music stopped, raising his voice so she could hear him, he said loud enough for anyone close by to hear, "I said I love you, Thea."

Thea laughed as he shook his head and rolled his eyes, embarrassed that half the room discovered how he felt about her at the same moment that she did.

Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, her eyes warm on his, she said against his lips, "And I love you, too, Max."

His gaze suddenly intense he told her, "Then marry me."

Her heart almost stopped, she was so shocked. "Marry you? Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious. Then we won't have to sneak around. Chloe will get the mother she's always wanted, and maybe eventually we can have some kids together, and we could be a real family and then nothing can tear us apart."

"Oh, Max," her bottom lip trembling, she pressed her lips to his and whispered, "I would love to marry you."

Wrapping his arm tightly around her, he lifted her off her feet and kissed her hard on the mouth, both of them laughing into their kiss, thrilled to finally be able to claim each other without having to hide what they were feeling anymore.

A moment later when, Rod Stewart's 'Tonight's the Night' started playing, they smiled knowingly into each other's eyes, as he set her back on her feet, because it really was. The night they'd finally given into temptation and admitted how they felt about each other, realizing they never wanted to be apart.

A few hours later, Oscar's roommate Cooper accompanied by two heavily endowed gorgeous brunettes in tiny pink string bikinis wheeled out Oscar's massive whip cream and strawberry covered cake. And everyone laughed at the lecherous way Cooper was eyeing the girls he had wrapped in each of his arms, as they all gathered around to sing Happy Birthday.

Holding Thea tightly against him, curious about the overflow crowd, Max whispered in her ear, "How does your cousin know so many people?"

"Oh, Oscar's really big in the music industry. And he's in demand for movies, too. So there are people from all over the world here tonight, and some of them pretty famous. He's made a lot of friends through his connections, and I'm so happy for him that he's done so well."

Nodding, Max was impressed, too. "At only twenty-five, I'd say he's done really well."

Thea nodded, smiling as her cousin cut into the cake. "He has. And he's such a nice guy, too. He knows what he wants, and just goes for it, always has, since he was a kid. He's the one that talked me into taking a chance and moving over here from Sweden. And last year he even talked me into being in one of the music videos he produced."

Max tipped his head and looked at her. "Really, you're in a music video?"

She grinned. "Yeah, I'll have to show it to you one day, it's on youtube. But fair warning, I'm in a pretty tiny bikini."

He rolled his eyes, making her laugh when he said, "Oh, god, then I'd love to see that."

After they'd had a taste of the cake, and went around and said their goodbyes, smiling into each other's eyes, they knew there was only one thing left to do – head home and finally consummate their long simmering relationship.

Since the night had gotten cooler, especially by the lake, Thea slipped on her little jacket for the ride home, but she still enjoyed cuddling up nice and close with Max in the backseat of the Uber.

And the air around them felt like it was electrically charged, grinning into each eyes, both of them were just so stoked to know it was finally going to happen.

Once they got back to the apartment, eager to get inside, both his apartment and her, Max didn't even bother to count the wad of bills he shoved in the driver's hand. Money was the last thing on his mind as he took Thea by the hand and anxiously dug into his pocket for his keys.

When they were finally inside, Max only turned on one light, knowing they wouldn't need much light for what he had in mind.

Then he reached for her, cupping her head in his hand he slowly savored her mouth. And it felt like he was coming home, to finally be able to kiss her and hold her the way he'd only dreamed of. And to know that she was really his now, since she'd said yes, only made the taste of her that much sweeter. Relieved beyond believe that there'd be no more holding back, or trying to hide what they were feeling, and no more stolen kisses.

When he lifted her into his arms and carried her into his bedroom, Thea giggled, wrapping herself tight around his neck, already feeling like a bride. But he surprised her when he set her on feet by the bed, and instead of racing to get her naked, he looked into her eyes and murmured, "I want to take this nice and slow, because we're only going to have one first time together, and I never want to forget it."

"Oh, Max." Blinking back tears, winding her fingers into his hair, she took his lips in a long lingering kiss, till he was groaning deep in his throat against her mouth, desperately running his hands over every inch of her.

Finally, he pulled back and told her, "I can't even describe how much I want you right now."

Smiling into his eyes, she whispered, "Then take me."

But as he attempted to undress her, she laughed, listening to him curse under his breath trying to figure out how in hell he'd ever get her out of her bustier.

Tugging on the laces, he muttered, "Is there some kind of trick to this damn thing, or I am supposed to cut it off you?"

"Here, let me show you how it's done," she said. Then, both unhooking and unlacing the garment one hook at a time she let him see how it opened.

Watching intently as she unhooked the first one, he told her, "Okay, I've got it, and I'll take it from here."

Then with every hook he loosened, he'd spread her top open just a little wider, slowly exposing her breasts, softly moaning against her skin, he stopped to press hot, wet open-mouth kisses to her flesh with every inch he exposed. Loving the feel of getting at her a little at a time, felt like opening the most special gift he'd ever received.

Feeling less than steady on her feet with how insanely good he was making her feel, Thea threw back her head and softly moaned as he lashed into her cleavage with his tongue, making her breasts tingle and her nipples grow hard as diamonds. Positive that no man had ever gotten her this hot – especially with her clothes still on, she couldn't believe what he could do with his mouth.

Looking up into the blissed out look on her face, Max traced her jawline with his fingertip, smiled and told her, "God, you're beautiful – almost too beautiful to be real."

"And so are you," she replied, running her hands through his thick dark hair as he lowered his head and went back to leisurely exploring her body with his lips and tongue, making her tremble even harder.

Finally, when he'd unfastened the last catch on her bustier, he carefully pulled open the two sides and groaned at the beauty of her breasts, blown away at the sight of her. Perfect, full, pale and round, with the most delectable looking raspberry pink nipples, standing proudly erect, and just begging for his mouth. Clearly, his imagination had not done her justice. She was so much more beautiful than he ever could have conceived.

Muttering, "Damn, Thea," he dropped his head and licked a hot, wet circle around each nipple. Then sucking each one into the heat of his mouth, he had to hold her steady on her sky high heels, seeing her quivering right to her toes. His blood boiling in his veins, he couldn't believe how good it felt to finally be able to taste her and fill his mouth with her breasts.

Once he finally lifted his head and stopped torturing her with his mouth, Thea grinned at him and whispered on a shaky breath, "My turn now."

Following his lead and slowly unbuttoning his shirt, pressing her lips first to the hollow in his neck, and then each of pecs, Thea thrilled at exploring him even further, till she had his perfectly muscled chest, bare and damp with her kisses. Tracing a warm damp path with her tongue around each of his nipples, and gently tugging them with her teeth, loving the sound of hungry growl, she slowly slid her tongue all the way down to his fly, almost laughing at the desperate sounds coming out of him, as she popped the button and then licked inside his jeans.

With her hot little tongue licking her way across his rippled abs, he could feel her smiling against his skin as he clutched her head in his shaky hands, holding her in place, muttering, "Jesus, Thea," while he tried to remember to breathe. Damn, what she was doing just felt so fucking good he could hardly believe it.

And just knowing it was her mouth trailing over his skin had Max almost delirious with need. Cupping her ass hard in his hands, his breathing getting choppier by the second, he told her, "Thea, I need to get inside you – now."

Lifting her head, she grinned and asked him, "What happened to wanting to go slow?"

"I changed my mind. We'll have our whole lives ahead of us for that, but right now I need you, and it feels like I've been waiting for this forever."

Watching her sexy little shimmy, as she got out of her leather pants, he rolled his eyes, as he tugged the rest of his clothes off unable to believe how hard he was, knowing that this was finally going to happen.

And when she was just down to her tiny white lace panties, Max grinned and said, "Allow me," then he dropped to his knees in front of her and pressed his lips to her tummy. Then he slowly licked his way across the top of the soft silk and lace that was the only thing still covering her body.

Smiling at the feel of her shivering against his lips, pushing his hands into the sides of her panties, his face pressed to her sex, he breathed in the most delectable aroma he'd ever smelled as he slid her panties down over her thighs, till he was face to face with her gorgeous little pussy. Unable to resist the adorable little thatch of white blonde curls sitting at the top of her mound, he just had to press his lips there, too, to let her know just how much he loved every last inch of her. Parting her thighs, he groaned at the taste of her filling his senses as he lashed his tongue along her folds from back to front, smiling as the little nest of curls tickled his nose while Thea desperately began to whimper.

Sweeter than he ever dreamed, once he started feasting on her, he just couldn't get enough. Licking and lapping and slipping his fingers inside her, Thea really began to moan as he teased at her clit with his tongue, quickly sending her right over the edge. And when she nearly collapsed in his arms, coming in a rush on his tongue, he pressed a long lingering kiss to her sex, wrapping his arms tightly around her quivering hips, wishing he never had to let go.

After finally getting his first taste of her, his cock was so hard it was beginning to ache and he knew he needed to get inside her more than he needed to breathe.

Picking her up, he set her on the bed, shaking his head as he looked down at her, her smooth pale skin softly glowing in the moonlight, she was almost too beautiful to be real and he could hardly believe that now she was really his.

Seeing her holding her arms open wide for him, he didn't waste any time getting onto the bed and covering her body with his. And before he'd even stopped kissing her, her legs were wrapped around him urging him to take her, his cock pressed to her opening, he lifted his head, looked into her eyes and reassured her. "No worries, I'm clean."

Grinning, urging him with her legs to complete them, she whispered, "So am I, so take me and make me yours."

And the feel of pushing inside her had his eyes rolling all the way back in his head, it was like nothing else he'd ever felt. So tight and wet and warm, she just felt so good, he knew it was where he wanted to be forever, with her tight in his arms, their bodies joined together as close as two people could get. He couldn't believe how lucky he'd turned out to be, after all he'd gone through in the past couple of years, having her walk into their lives.

Smiling into her eyes, he stilled, and told her, "Damn I'm glad you knocked on my door."

Tracing her finger around his lips, she smiled and said, "So am I. Another appointment I had scheduled cancelled on me that morning, the mother had a migraine. Or I might have gone to work there and never had a chance to meet you and Chloe."

"Well, sorry for the lady, but thank god she had a headache, or we wouldn't be together like this now."

Happily smiling into his steely grey eyes, Thea squeezed her legs around him tight, and said, "Guess we were just meant to be."

"I think so," he said, pressing a kiss to her lips.

Already he knew it would be like heaven coming home to her every night. So warm and loving, and Chloe would be over the moon to really be able to call Thea her mother.

And he knew he had to be the luckiest bastard alive, to have found her.

Clutching her ass in his hands his gaze locked on hers as they made slow sweet love. And it felt so good to slowly slide inside her and fill her up, feeling her tightening around him. And the way her body sucked him in, he had to fight not to come, desperate to prolong what they were feeling , with her, it just felt so amazing.

But seeing her mouth fall open, and the way she was beginning to pant her whole body beginning to quiver, he picked up his pace, and tunnelled in and out of her hard and fast, finally giving them both the relief they'd been desperate for.

"Oh, god, Max," she cried out when he hit her just right. "Oh, yes, right there."

He smiled, swiveling his hips, more than happy to give her what she needed – for the rest of her life.

Once he had her quivering good and hard, his balls aching with the need for release, with one last deep thrust, he froze, his eyes rolling skyward as the most incredible sensation he'd ever felt washed through him, as he filled her with everything he had.

Wrapping his arms tight around her, still buried inside her deep, he whispered, "Let's get married soon, I don't want to wait."

Her eyes closed, still coming down from the high of coming that hard, she breathed out, "Oh, god after that, I'd be happy to marry you tonight."

If it were possible, he'd be more than happy to do just that, claim for his wife, his lover, and the mother of his child.

Damn, he felt like he'd won the jackpot, and knew that nothing could possibly go wrong now to spoil what they had.

At least he hoped...