Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

❖ ❖ ❖

We were back on the show floor, when an appropriately portly guy dressed as King Tut walked by. He did a theatrical double-take at me, then stopped and bowed.

"Well, Batgirl, you certainly do look fit for a king," he said delightedly.

I returned his bow with a little curtsey, flaring out my cape as I did it. If I had to the wear the darned thing, I was going to use it.

I could see that Micah was impressed with his costume, and sure enough, he took the guy aside, and I resumed browsing as they conversed. After a couple of minutes, the guy cosplaying King Tut looked over at me, gave a huge smile of anticipation, and walked off with all the dignity appropriate to his role.

Micah came back, and I said, "I take it from the look he just gave me that he got a card as well?"

"Indeed. He sounded like..."

"...Please, pardon my interruption. Loki, at your service," said a guy dressed, of course, as Loki. He did look the part. Tall, dark haired, and with a great costume, including a very realistic blade, although I could tell that it was actually soft plastic.

"I, too, am royalty, and I happened to hear the offer you just made to King Tut."

"Go on," said Micah, cautious, but not shutting this guy down just yet.

He looked at me hungrily. "I would enjoy some bat-pussy as well." He looked back at Micah and gave him a pretty good version of Loki's smug, superior smile.

Micah shook his head. "Sorry, we're going for a theme here." He gave him a splayed-hand what-can-you-do gesture.

Loki said, "What? Are you really going to discriminate like that? Marvel bad-guys can't want a little crossover action with Batgirl?"

Well, I thought, I almost had Thor fuck me last night, so Loki tonight seemed fitting somehow.

Adopting my best indignant Barbara Gordon tone, I looked at Micah and said, "You offering me to King Tut and The Riddler is despicable enough." I turned to look at Loki. "There's no way I'm letting the God of Mischief debase me."

It had the desired effect with Micah, who couldn't resist playing off of my in-character response.

"On the other hand," he said, looking at me and tilting his head. "Maybe a little chaos is just what our bat-bitch here needs, and, it wasn't just The Riddler. I also offered you to his henchmen."

He took one of the cards and handed it to Loki, telling him to show up around 7:30.

Loki took it, made a small bow, and smiled happily. Stepping closer to me, and with his actions shielded from the crowd's view by our three bodies, he gave my breast a very quick, very hard squeeze. I gave a small "Oohhh", surprised by his boldness, as well as the strength of his grip.

"And chaos there shall be," he said happily.

He gave another small bow, and vanished into the crowd.

Day Three - Afternoon

After a fun day of walking around the show floor, and even attending a panel or two, we were back in the guys' hotel suite. I removed my costume and took a shower, while some of the guys went out to forage for some take-out.

Clean, and wearing one of the hotel's nice robes, I wandered back into the living room, where Paul was staring at news on the TV with the sound off. He looked distracted however, like he wasn't really watching it.

"So any idea when the guys will be back with the food?"

"Nope," said Paul quietly. He didn't even glance at me, he just kept staring at the TV, which I found odd, since, you know, hot girl wearing just a robe.

"They shared their locations via their phone, so I can see that they haven't started back yet."

"Ok, cool." I sat down on the comfortable sofa, and checked my phone.

I had almost caught up on my Twitter feed, when Paul abruptly said, "Hey, Tawny, can we have sex?"

I looked up at him, a little surprised that he asked, since technically I was here for them to enjoy whenever and however they chose, more of a "suck my dick, bitch" kind of thing, versus a polite question. But mostly I was surprised since it wasn't during a game, or other "party time".

"Sure," I said. "You want to tie me up? Should I put on a costume?"

He looked down, "No, that's ok. Just, you know, regular sex."

This was unusual, but Paul is an unusual guy. Of the four of them, he's probably the most socially awkward. Sure, I'd had what was basically "regular sex" with all of them last night, but still. Our group shower fun hadn't involved any costumes, bondage, or even anal for that matter, but I didn't consider a gang-bang to be regular sex.

Probably, I thought, he was just horny from seeing sexy cosplay girls all day, and instead of jacking-off like he normally might, he decided to take advantage of the fact that this year there was a nice warm pussy for him to use, no ropes required.

"Ok," I shrugged. "You're the boss."

I smiled at him and said, "Sofa? Bed? You want to just lay back and get a blowjob?" I licked my lips suggestively.

He said, "Uh, bed." He got up and turned off the TV.

I followed him through the big suite and down to his bedroom, where I dropped my robe on the floor, and lay on my side on the bed, waiting to see how he wanted me.

He took off his clothes, sat on the bed next to me and said, "What position do you like?"

I was taken aback for a second, but answered, "Well, me on top maybe? That's a position I don't get much of at these parties, and I like it." He'd surprised me by asking for my preference. I was used to even the RPG guys treating me more like a sex-doll when it came to positions.

He lay back, and I licked and stroked his cock until it was hard, then I straddled him. I rode him enthusiastically, with him doing his share of upward thrusts. He'd meant it when he'd said "regular sex". I expected him to take advantage of this position to twist, pull, or smack my breasts, but he just fondled them. He ran his hands up and down my body, happy to just stroke my waist, ass, and legs, or gently squeeze my breasts. It didn't take long before he moaned, leaned his head back, and I felt him come.

I rolled off, and got a strong "let's cuddle" vibe from him. All the little things that were odd about his behavior all suddenly added up. Not good, Tawny, not good. Trying not to make it seem too abrupt, I got up, put my robe back on, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Um, Paul? That was really nice," I said gently. "And maybe I'm off-base here, but I'm getting a different sort of vibe than I usually get with you guys."

He looked at me, then looked away. Embarrassed maybe?

I continued, "Paul, I like you. I like all of you guys. I know you pay me for our parties, but I like to think we've all become friends."

I repeated the word "friends", this time with a little emphasis.

He nodded reluctantly.

As gently as I could, I said, "And as flattering as it would be, I don't think you're suddenly in love with me, right?"

He looked thoughtful for a second, gave a long blink, and said, "Yeah, sorry. I wasn't really thinking." He paused. "While you were in the shower just now, I got a text from this girl I've been seeing." He stopped.

Ah ha, I thought. "I take it that it was not a text you wanted?"

Paul nodded. "She said I'm 'not the kind of guy she sees herself with'. Then you came out wearing just that robe, and you've never treated us like the weird sex-pervert nerds that we are, and..." He paused again.

My voice was understanding as I said, "And you really needed a little affection."

He nodded. "I mean, not like we were serious, we weren't exclusive yet or anything, but I liked her, and thought it might go somewhere."

"I get it. It's a normal human reaction, Paul, and I'm glad I was there for you," I said. "There for you as a friend. A friend who, believe it or not, is actually already in a long-term relationship."

If that revelation surprised him, he didn't show it. He smiled and nodded, "Yeah... as a friend. Thanks Tawny. Sorry if I put you in an awkward spot. We good?"

"Yeah, we're good." I held my fist out, and after a moment he grinned, and gave it an answering bump.

A moment passed. "So, is it a boyfriend? Husband?" He paused. "Girlfriend?" I thought it was nicely enlightened of him to add "girlfriend", even though it was obvious I liked sex with guys. Like it a lot.

"Ahhh, sorry, Paul. That's as much as I'm comfortable saying." I tried to keep my tone light.

He nodded like he understood, and said, "Of course. Sorry I asked."

I felt I had needed to tell him I was "taken", but even that was further than I preferred. I was confident that Paul didn't suddenly have actual romantic feelings for me, but I wanted to discourage any possible future developments. I should have realized that this mixing of sex and friendship might get complicated. Although, it's not like I'd planned it. I hadn't expected the RPG guys to really be any different than any other customers. Things were certainly simpler with the Frat Reunion guys. Not much risk of emotional attachment to a girl that you've only interacted with when she's tied down, ball-gagged, and being gang-banged by you and fourteen of your closest friends, I thought wryly.

Night Three - King Tut & Loki

Paul had gotten dressed, and we were back in the living room by the time the others returned with the food. Thanks to the crazy wait times that you usually encounter during Comic-Con, we hadn't had to explain why we were having sex in Paul's room. Not that it would have been an issue, of course, but at least this way if he told the guys about his love-life drama, he could do it when and how he wanted to.

Since I always eat light before one of my parties, I was done eating pretty quickly. As the guys finished their food, I asked how they wanted me to start getting ready for tonight.

"Yeah, good point Tawny. We do want to have you ready before our guests arrive," said Jarrod. "You can go get dressed if you want, and then we'll show you what we have planned."

"Ok, cool. The Batgirl outfit, right?"

Micah said, "I think we'll start with you in most of your costume for effect, then have you undress. Mask and hood will stay on the whole time, of course."

"Start as Regular Batgirl, end as Naked Batgirl. Got it," I said, and went off to the bedroom to get dressed.

❖ ❖ ❖

Earlier this afternoon, when I'd come back to the guys' suite to shower and rest, there had been a relatively large suspension frame off to the side of the living room. Think of a swing set without the swings. It had obviously arrived in pieces, and been assembled in the room. It was at least six feet wide, and almost touched the ceiling. The guys had also created some temporary attachment points by placing clamps at the top of the doorframe that led to the large master bedroom. It wasn't immediately obvious what they were for, but I had a feeling I'd be finding out.

Micah said, "As you probably guessed, since you are a 'bat', hanging upside down just seemed an obvious choice." He set some comfortable-looking suspension cuffs next to the frame.

I sat down, being careful of that darned cape, and waited for the guy cosplaying King Tut to arrive. He was punctual, and arrived within a couple minutes of 7:00. I was impressed, timing like that's not easy to achieve considering the crowded lobbies and elevators at Comic-Con hotels.

"Your highness," said Jarrod as he welcomed King Tut. The guy stayed in character, nodding regally, and sweeping into the room like it was his domain.

"Ah, Batgirl, I've tracked you to your lair at last," he said, jumping right into things. Ok, I thought, you want the whole role-play experience. I can do that.

"Yes," I exclaimed dramatically. "But you are surrounded by my friends, so it is you who have been caught, not I."

No, I wasn't sure where this was going, but that's what makes improvisation so much fun.

He said, "So you might think, but loyalty can often be sold to the highest bidder." Trusting in the RPG guys willingness to role-play, he turned to them and said, "Prepare her for my royal use."

The guys caught on quickly of course, as they'd had plenty of experience with in-game role play. As a group, they grabbed me while I pretended to struggle.

"Traitors," I exclaimed, trying to sound both surprised and indignant. "Release me at once".

"Sorry, Batgirl, we take our orders from King Tut now," said Luis with a snarl. He picked up a ball-gag, and roughly wedged it between my teeth.

I resisted just enough to make it look convincing that I was being stripped against my will, but not enough that the guys had too hard of a time removing my skin-tight costume. King Tut grinned as he watched the show, and his four new "royal henchmen" had me quickly naked, except for my mask and hood. Once I'd been divested of my sparkly cat-suit, they put my elbow-length purple gloves back on, as well as my boots. Wearing those items actually accentuated the nakedness of the rest of my body.

"Batgirl, your body is just as impressive as I thought it would be," chortled King Tut happily, as he stared at my bare breasts. "But what of your secret identity? Expose her, my royal minions."

Jarrod had to make an out-of-character aside. "Sorry, dude, the mask and hood stay on, for her privacy."

King Tut rolled with it. "On the other hand, all women should retain some mystery. Continue, minions."

Micah placed the suspension cuffs around my boots, while the other guys "restrained" me. He then added cuffs on my wrists, and thick leather cuffs with D-rings around my thighs. He clipped the cuffs on my wrists to rings placed on the side of those thigh-cuffs, leaving my gloved hands held down at my sides. It was a nice touch. If they had just tied my wrists together behind my back, the gloves wouldn't have been very visible. The RPG guys truly put a lot of thought into their bondage fun.

"Ready, guys?" asked Jarrod? They nodded, then with a guy holding each of my arms and legs, they flipped me upside down, and attached the suspension cuffs to the top of the frame. Legs slightly spread, I hung there like a, well, bat, with my long blond hair touching the floor.

King Tut said, "Nicely done. But I was hoping my Royal Scepter would be able to enjoy at least one of her soft, tempting openings, and that seems quite awkward at the moment."

He had a point. My pussy and ass were way too high, and my mouth would have been uncomfortably low for him.

"Never fear, your highness. We are not finished."

Micah produced two long ropes with a loop tied onto their ends, and said, "Luis, help me get these on her tits."

Luis stepped behind me, grasped my hair firmly, and pulled my head and body back and upwards, causing my tits to hang down and away from my chest. That made it easier for Micah to get the loops around their bases. He pulled each loop tight, and I yelped into the gag. Then Luis let go of my hair, letting me hang straight down again. The clamps they had placed on the door frame that I was facing made sense to me now. Luis and Micah each took a rope, threaded the end through a ring on those clamps, and began pulling.

"Ummmmfff," I yelled into the gag. Like a pendulum, I was being pulled forward and upwards by my tits, my hair no longer touching the floor as my upper body rose.

Micah motioned for King Tut to get closer, and he did, stopping with his crotch close to my face. With the height of his crotch as a guide, they pulled me up to where my mouth was at just the right level, then tied off the ropes.

"Splendid," King Tut said. He reached around and fondled my ass cheeks, then traced my hips with his hands, working his way towards my pussy, where he teased and pulled my labia.

"We can remove her gag, if you are ready, sire," said Luis. King Tut nodded, and began to remove the layers of his costume. This took less time than I would have thought, but I guess he was motivated. His cock was already hard, and he held it inches from my face.

With my gag removed, I could talk. Or in this case, dramatically proclaim. "Never. I will never allow your criminal appendage in my mouth."

He gave one of my tightly bulging breasts a squeeze, and said, "I think I can convince you, Batgirl." He squeezed it harder, and I gasped. "More?" he said. He took a bound breast in each hand, and slowly tightened his grip. He was a fairly large man, and although a lot of it was fat, he also had large strong hands. The pain in my tits steadily grew, and it reached the point where I moaned loudly, and opened my mouth wide in invitation.

"Splendid," he said. "If only Batman was here to see this." He released my tits, then grasped my head firmly. He slid his cock into my waiting mouth, not stopping until his balls dangled against my nose and eyes. Once he was all the way in, I closed my lips around his shaft, and began to lick his cock with my tongue.

"Yes, use that tongue, bat-slut," he commanded.

I licked even more energetically, and he began to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth. I expected him to go back to playing with my breasts, but he seemed to enjoy the feeling of holding my head and being in control. He maintained a steady rhythm, and if it wasn't for his quiet moans, and tightening balls, I wouldn't have been able to tell he was getting closer and closer to coming. Since he wasn't making it into my throat, I made sure to keep my lips as tight around him as I could, and I kept my tongue busy as well.

A knock on the door distracted him, and he paused for a second, then resumed the steady in-and-out with his cock. I heard one of the guys open the door, and greet Loki. King Tut was quickly back on track, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before he filled my mouth with his royal seed.

Loki came in, and said, "My, my, what a fascinating position, little bat."

I was afraid his comments might distract King Tut, but apparently the King was far enough along that it didn't matter. He gave a loud groan, and pushed his cock deep into my mouth as he splashed an impressive amount of cum against the back of my throat. I don't know how long he'd been saving it up, but it had clearly been a while. He pulled out, and I quickly closed my mouth before his cum could run down my face. I was happy to not have anything that kept my mouth from closing, so I was able to swallow his cum with no problem.

"There," he said contentedly, "be sure and tell Batman that you let King Tut come in your mouth, and that you swallowed."

He patted me on the cheek, and gathered up the large pile of robes and ornaments that comprised his costume, and carried them off to a bathroom to get dressed.

Loki asked, "Am I next?" He sounded pleased, and why wouldn't he? Since he'd just seen what King Tut had gotten to do, he knew this all wasn't just some tease.

"She's all yours," confirmed Jarrod.

"Excellent," he said."That was fun to watch, but I don't think I heard any bat-gagging. Apparently not all royal cocks are created equal."

He patted my cheek, and said, "I think you'll find that I'm not just taller than the King, but longer as well."

Wasting no time, he just dropped his pants and underwear. (Newsflash: The God of Lies prefers boxers.) His cock was not quite ready yet, and after King Tut's being ready immediately, even though he was quite a few years older than Loki, I felt a little insulted.

He looked down at his less-than-hard member, smiled, and said, "Looks like I'm not quite ready."

"I had a busy afternoon," he added, sounding slightly apologetic.

"Never fear," he continued, "that's easily corrected."

Without warning, he gave one of my tits a hard slap. By this time they had been tightly tied long enough to have become pretty sensitive, so I definitely felt it, and gave a small scream.

Loki smiled, and did the same to my other tit, getting another scream in response.

1...456789