Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all looked relieved. Luis put words to their relief, saying, "Ok, that's good to know. I'd have felt pretty shitty if this was all behind your husband's back. I know a lot of people cheat on their partners, I just don't want to be a party to it, you know?"

Paul said, "Wait -- your 'associate' Eric. Is he actually your husband?"

In for a penny... "Yes, he is."

Jarrod's eyes got big. "Oh fuck. Some of things I've said to him about you." He actually turned a little pale. "Some of the things I described us doing to you." He sounded horrified.

He was genuinely concerned, so I didn't laugh even though his expression really made me want to.

"It's ok," I reassured him. "When I said he knows all about this, I meant it. I'm sure you didn't tell him anything he didn't already know."

I didn't go into how I give Eric a detailed play-by-play of my parties while we have sex.

Jarrod looked a little better, but shook his head slowly and mumbled, "Still..."

"What would you have done if Brandon had figured out it was you?" asked Luis quietly.

"I have no idea." That answer was easy, and honest. I really should come up with a real answer before I told Eric what had transpired tonight.

Micah looked more serious than I'd even seen him. "Well, if he does figure it out, we want to help."

I had no idea exactly what he was offering, but it meant a lot to me to know I had their friendship. I was also sure that it wasn't just an empty gesture. I was willing to bet that four hot-shot software types could make life interesting for Brandon if they put their minds to it.

"Guys, I really am wiped," I said. "If you don't mind, I'm going to head to my room, and let all this sink in."

"Oh, damn, sorry Tawny," said Luis. "We're being thoughtless, of course you must be exhausted." He stood up and said, "I'll walk you to your room."

I thanked all of them, and left with Luis. He dropped me off at my room, leaving me at my door like a perfect gentleman. I settled in, and called Eric. I told him honestly that I was too tired to talk much, so we just said our nightly I-love-you's, and hung up. Despite, or maybe because of, all the thoughts spinning in my head, I was asleep moments after I snuggled under my blankets.

All Good Things

Even though I'd been exhausted, I'd gotten to bed at a fairly reasonable time last night, so I was well-rested this morning. When I'd called Eric last night, I'd only given him a few teasers about the night's adventures. I was saving all the hot details for when I saw him this afternoon. I had not mentioned the whole thing with Brandon. That discussion needed to wait until I saw him. I also wanted a little more time to think about just how the RPG guys were handling all this before I told him about what they now knew.

The guys were here for another night, but I needed to get into the office and get some things done, which meant I had to cut the convention a little short. I was meeting the guys for breakfast in their suite, then heading out.

❖ ❖ ❖

The food had just arrived, and I decided it was time for the casual -- and somewhat stilted -- conversation we'd been having to turn a little more serious.

"I wanted to thank you guys again. I was pretty freaked out last night, but knowing I can trust you means a lot to me."

"Aw, shucks, little lady, twern't nuthin'," drawled Jarrod, smiling.

I said, "Ok, ok, poke fun, cowboy, but it was far from nothing." I loved the way they weren't acting like I owed them. Which was the next topic...

"What I really wanted to say was that I do realize I fouled up your plans for you guys to have sex with me last night, and I'm sorry about that. Obviously, I owe you a do-over." I paused, then added, "Unless of course, me having a husband changes things for you guys?"

Micah said, "Uhh, no, we talked about it. Our conclusion was that if he's ok with it, we're ok with it."

"Yeah," Paul exclaimed, "we still want to boink you."

I laughed, and said, "Well, I'm happy to hear that. I've had an awful lot of fun with you guys."

And that was a good point to segue.

"About me having fun," I said, "I slept on it, and decided I should give you guys a little more explanation. It's not easy to explain, and as you've heard a million times in the panels this week, please hold your questions to the end." I gave them a smile to show that although I was serious, I wasn't trying to be rude.

"Having a bunch of guys use me in whatever ways they want to, is a huge turn-on for me. Not being in control of what happens is a key element of my excitement. Another big part is not even knowing just what will happen. No, I'm not sure why. It truly isn't any sort of self-destructive thing, which is why I haven't felt the need to try and 'fix' it. It's just an aspect of my sex life that I enjoy."

I got a couple of nods, the ones that say "I almost understand, but keep going," and one head-tilt.

"How do I get these experiences was always the question. I tried bar pickups, and those were too uncontrolled. We tried swingers, and that tended to be a little too tame, at least for what I was after. Don't get me wrong, swinger culture is great, but it's all about polite step-by-step consent, and that's not what I get off on."

I could see it dawning on them where this was headed.

"My idea was to 'sell' myself to groups of guys for parties. That way Eric can check them out in advance, and he makes my limits and rules very clear to them. He also impresses upon them the repercussions should they not respect those limits. Then, within those rules, they feel like they can be uninhibited in focusing on just their pleasure, since I'm bought and paid for after all."

I gave them a few moments to turn that all around in their heads.

"That leads to my other major point." I took a deep breath, and let it out as I said, "I don't expect you guys to pay for any future parties."

To a man, they looked stricken, which I'll admit was not the positive response I'd been expecting to what was basically an offer of free pussy. My turn to give them a questioning head-tilt.

After a few moments, Micah said haltingly, "Do you think we would leverage knowing who you are to not have to pay you? Do you think we'd blackmail you?" He sounded truly hurt.

Ok, that explained it. I quickly replied, "Oh, no, no -- not at all. It's not about the money for me, and now that you know why I do this, maintaining the 'prostitute' fiction just doesn't make sense. Plus, I think you guys are different from my typical clients, and will still be on-board to do the dirty things with me we all enjoy, even without money as part of the equation."

Jarrod got there the fastest. "Ah, so we're different because we're all about role-play as part of our gaming."

"Exactly," I said. "You guys have always treated me more like a member of the role-playing game than a hired prostitute anyway. My other clients only see me as a slut they hired for a party."

Luis said slowly, "It's a lot to think about."

The others nodded in agreement.

A thought came to me, and I added, "But if you do still want to pay, I'm happy to give you a list of charities that you could donate the money to." I shrugged. "That's where it's been going anyway, we can just skip having it go through me."

I wasn't sure just how this new arrangement would go, but I really enjoyed the role-playing with those guys, and I hoped it would continue in some form.

Jarrod said, "Hey, we got you a present," sounding happy to have a good way to move past our little bit of mutual discomfort.

Paul took a box from behind his chair and handed it to me.

"Guys, how sweet," I said warmly.

Paul grinned and said, "Don't get too carried away until you open it."

I untied the ribbon, opened the box, and lifted a layer of foam to reveal an expensive-looking lightsaber handle.

"Oh, very nice, guys," I said, laughing. "Very nice."

It wasn't exactly the same design as the one that Dave had used on me the night before last. This one was, if anything, a little bigger. It was also shiny red. I took it out and hefted it in my hand. No lightweight toy, this was a serious replica.

"The, er, rod, is in a different box," said Jarrod.

With a lecherous look, Micah said, "But we figured this was the part you cared about most anyway," getting a laugh from all five of us.

Jarrod said formally, "Only condition is, if you use that lightsaber for any, ahem, 'special purpose', we'd like to get to watch."

"Deal," I said, laughing, now confident that indeed, these guys would be just fine with our new relationship.

"Oh, and one more thing I wanted to tell you," said Jarrod. "The guy who was cosplaying The Riddler asked about you. He wanted to see if you would be willing to do something like this again. I think he has some elaborate Batgirl role-play in mind."

I said, "No way can I do that. I can't take a chance on Brandon being part of it. I don't think I can tell him 'only if Henchman #1 isn't present' either. That would just lead to questions and suspicions that might result in Brandon figuring out it was me."

Jarrod nodded, "Yeah, we figured that, but since he asked us, we wanted to pass it along."

Luis added, "He wasn't sure if we were paying you or just what. We told him you were just a kinky friend. We figured you wouldn't want him -- or especially Brandon -- trying to look you up online and such."

'Thanks Luis. Again, you guys are doing some quick thinking, and I appreciate it," I said.

I wasn't too concerned about him finding me online. Eric and I had started tapering off our online advertising as soon as my hobby became somewhat established. These days, between repeat clients and referrals from previous clients, there were plenty of opportunities for me to have as much fun as I cared to without actively looking for new "business".

I said, "I stopped having an online presence as party-girl Tawny a while ago, so no worries."

After a very nice round of goodbye hugs and kisses, I reluctantly left the amazing chaos that is Comic-Con behind. It had been quite an experience, and I was already thinking about next year...

Dinner

After Tawny had gotten home, she and I had of course celebrated her return in the bedroom.

The stories she tells me about what happens to her at these parties always inspires me to extra levels of endurance and creativity. This was like three parties all at once, so if I do say so myself, this was a memorable -- and exhausting -- afternoon.

It was late before we finished our fun, showered, and threw something together for dinner.

"I have a couple more things to tell you about," she said. She sounded a little apprehensive, and I was pretty sure they weren't going to be as fun as the earlier tales had been.

"Ok, sure," I said, taking another slice of pizza. She had gotten dressed after our shower, but in this case "dressed" meant just an old, thin t-shirt that she managed to make look incredibly sexy. When you are looking at a beautiful, sexy woman that you love, what can she say that would upset you?

She said, "I'll start with the big one."

"Umm, you already told me about the guy cosplaying The Riddler," I said, teasing her.

She flashed a quick smile, and said, "No, seriously. One of the 'henchmen' was a guy from work." She did the thing where she tilts her head down, bites her lower lip, and looks up up at me. It's irresistibly cute, but I was too surprised to appreciate it fully.

"He was what?" I exclaimed, not mad of course, but understandably surprised.

"You remember the guy I've told you about, Brandon? The entertainment section editor?"

I did remember. She had told me about him hitting on her, and what a jerk he was.

"He didn't recognize you, did he?" Oh, that would not be good. Not good at all. Contingency plans started to spin up in the back of my mind as I anxiously waited for her to answer.

"No, no." She gave me the details on Jarrod's quick-thinking, and I made a mental note to thank him for that when I got the chance.

"Wow. So how did you feel about that?" She didn't seem upset, but I knew she disliked the guy, so him fucking her had to have been weird.

"It was...", she paused. "He's...", she paused again, trying to find the right words.

"Brandon is a smug jerk, and he thinks he's such a cocksman. Having him fuck me was..."

She spent another moment to gather her thoughts, then continued.

"I'm sure I have been fucked by guys who were bigger assholes than him, but they start as strangers, and they pretty much stay strangers, so if they are jerks, or creeps, or creepy jerks, it's not apparent. I mean, sure, a lot of them are jerks to me at the party, but, you know, that's kind of the theme, and I don't take that as an indicator of how they really feel about women."

Tawny's voice got that introspective tone to it, like she was talking to herself as much as she was to me, and she stared out the french doors at our darkened backyard.

"Brandon. Brandon's a different situation. He's a guy I knew before the party, a guy I've worked with for years. I've seen how his only interest in woman is as sex objects, and how they are usually discarded once he's gotten them in bed. He's made it clear that he wanted me to be another notch on his bedpost, and I always made it clear to him that was never going to happen. So to have him wind up getting me anyway was kind of maddening. It was also maybe the most demeaning thing I've ever done at one of my parties."

Then her cheeks flushed, she looked at me, and she said, "It was also an enormous turn on."

I couldn't help myself, I laughed, even though I knew I probably shouldn't, but just briefly. Of course it was a turn on for her. One facet of her kink was being humiliated, and another was not being in control. So being fucked by someone like Brandon would have pushed both of those buttons, and hard. I had a sudden suspicion.

I said, "Wait a second -- did you come?"

She looked down, and didn't answer, which, of course, was an answer.

"You did, didn't you? You are such a dirty girl," I said teasing her happily. Still looking down, she nodded, then looked up at me, and we grinned at each other.

"Wow, that's going to make for some interesting staff meetings for you, won't it?"

She looked down again and nodded.

I pictured her there, tied down and helpless, arms and legs outstretched, writhing and moaning underneath Brandon as her orgasm peaked.

Brandon making her come would have made her feel debased in a way that being given an orgasm by a random stranger didn't. That would totally feed into her love of being a sex toy, resulting in her being more excited than disgusted. Then, she'd have felt like even more of a slut for letting that excite her. Since feeling like a slut was what excited her, that made for quite the little mental feedback loop.

I'll admit it made me look forward to her next big meeting day at work. I was quite sure that she was going to come home extra-horny after having to sit there with a guy who had fucked her, but didn't know it.

She filled me in on more of the details about, including how much the RPG guys now knew about her, and us.

I said, "And you're sure you can trust those guys?" I was already thinking of how to handle the fallout if they couldn't be trusted. Thinking of some ways to maybe be proactive about ensuring they didn't take advantage of their new knowledge. Ok, perhaps I was being paranoid, but that's sort of the business I'm in.

"I'm sure," she said, putting her hand on mine to reassure me, and it did. She is a very good judge of character. I took a deep breath, and decided I'd see how things went before getting too carried away.

"You said there were a couple things?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, smiling. "This one is nothing compared to that. So that Norris guy from the first night? Well, he's no dummy, and he concluded that I had to be a hired party-girl, not just a friend of theirs."

"Okay..."

"Well, he came back the next night, and asked if he could 'borrow me' for another party he was attending with a different group of friends. His logic was that since they'd already paid for my time, having a bunch more guys fuck me should be just fine."

"And they said no, of course, right?" I said. I was pretty sure they would have said no, but I was also pretty sure that my wife would have found that extremely tempting.

"They did," she said, with just a hint of wistfulness in her voice, proving my assessment of her kink accurate.

"Good. A bunch of completely random guys I had no chance to do any background on, and no-one there knowing, let alone enforcing, your rules is a terrible idea."

"No matter how much that situation excites you," I added, smiling at her. I knew I probably sounded a little upset. I didn't mean to scold her, and I was trying to dial it back.

She nodded, and said "Babe, you know me too well. When he was asking them, it was hot. But, yeah, I know, it's a bad idea."

"And that's everything there is to tell," she said. "Let's talk about the future. What's next?"

"You, my dear, are one insatiable little wench, you know that?"

She grinned in response.

I said, "That kinky bachelor party I told you about previously? That's what's next. I thought it might happen before the convention, but due to a scheduling conflict on their end, obviously it didn't. But now, it's going to be this weekend."

1...456789