Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought a few of the guys that we encountered were going to get an invite from Luis, but whatever criteria Luis was using, they didn't quite meet it.

I did find a few nerdy treasures, so this would be the first of my parties that I would actually get to have some souvenirs from. Luis handled the payments, since I didn't have a purse or wallet with me. I hadn't even tucked a few dollars in my décolletage. Which, now that I thought about it, would have been a good idea. Some of those vendors probably would have enjoyed being paid with cash that a hot girl took from between her breasts.

❖ ❖ ❖

We were stopped at a booth that sold comic books and collectibles, and the guy manning the booth clearly wanted to stare at me. He was short, and didn't look like he got much exercise, but he probably did get a lot of pizza, based on the number of pizza boxes I could see tucked almost out of the way in the back of the booth. He wanted to stare, but by the furtive glances he kept making at Luis, he was afraid of getting what he probably thought was my boyfriend/husband/brother pissed off if he did. Luis wasn't much taller than this guy, but where he, the booth guy, had fat, Luis had muscle. So, his fear was understandable. Little did he know that instead of taking offense, Luis was getting a lot of enjoyment from showing me off.

"Hey man, you can look at her, I don't mind," said Luis, who had been just as aware of the guy's efforts to look at me without being obvious.

"I wasn't looking at her," he said defensively, and much too quickly to be believable.

"Yeah, you were," Luis said matter-of-factly. "Relax dude, that's what she's here for. Stare away."

The guy looked skeptical for a second, then smiled, and ran his eyes up and down my body, relishing the chance to take his time. He even moved his head around as he looked at my tits, enjoying the chance to see them from different angles.

Luis said to me, "Tawny, lean forward for the man."

I rested my elbows and forearms on some of the comics he had displayed on the table. I could see him wanting to tell me to not lean on them, but also wanting to stare down my cleavage, which was now right in front of him.

Luis pointed behind me, and said, "Tawny, I think you dropped something."

I hadn't of course -- I had nothing to drop, not even a wallet. Just me and this small, tight costume, but taking his cue, I turned around and bent over as if to pick something up. I'm pretty limber (yay yoga), and with my legs straight, I bent over far enough to easily palm the floor if I'd wanted to. Which I did not, because...con floor, eeewww. This gave the booth guy a great view of my ass. I wiggled it slightly before I stood back up.

"Holy crap," the guy said. He licked his lips nervously as he asked, "So, she's not your girlfriend?"

"No," said Luis. "She's just a horny slut."

The guy was taken aback by Luis's casual tone. Emboldened, he grinned as he said to me, "Hey, you know what goes good with green?"

"No, what?" I said, playing along.

"My big pink dick," he said, snickering.

To my surprise, Luis chuckled at his "joke". He surprised me even more when he handed the guy a card with the room number on it.

"Stop by this room tonight at 8:00, and maybe we'll see," said Luis.

"I ain't payin', if that's what you mean," said the guy with a scowl. Yeah dude, lots of hookers wandering the show floor in terrific costumes. Ok, ok, technically the RPG guys were paying me, but... ok, yeah, never mind.

"No, nothing like that," Luis reassured him.

He looked as skeptical as the guy from the lobby, but just for a moment. He grinned and said, "Shit yeah, then I'll be there. Shit yeah."

Deciding to press his luck, he lowered his voice, and said to Luis, "So, what'll she do?"

I didn't find him attractive, but his readiness to consider me just a slut to fuck pushed my buttons, and him asking Luis about me caused a little warm tingle in my loins. To use a car metaphor again, he'd asked it the same way he'd ask a guy how fast the sports-car he was admiring was: "What'll she do?" I was just a fast car that Luis would toss him the keys to, and then say, "Take her for a spin and find out." The warm feeling between my legs grew as I thought about it.

"What do you want her to do?" replied Luis with a smile. He glanced at me and winked.

"Um, like is she into that kinky shit?" the guy asked. "I bet she is, isn't she."

"She's into whatever you want her to be into," confirmed Luis. That wasn't strictly true of course, and Luis knew it, but he was counting on what this guy would consider "kinky" to be well in bounds. And of course, if it wasn't, the RPG guys would be there to deal with it.

"Uh, I'm Dave," the booth guy said, sticking out his hand tentatively. Luis shook it, and introduced himself.

"See you tonight, Dave," said Luis.

❖ ❖ ❖

We stopped in the hotel lobby and let a few people take pictures of me.

Again, it made me a little nervous, but there was also a little thrill at the thought of discovery. I guess we all have that urge to shock and amaze our neighbors and co-workers, self-destructive though that urge might be. As they look at a shocking picture of me half-naked and cosplaying a super-hero, who wouldn't have the urge to say, "Oh, you thought I was normal and boring? You, with your vanilla sex life? Ha!"

I wasn't really concerned, between the risqué costume and the green makeup, there wasn't much chance anyone would see those photos and believe it was me. The elevator ride was uneventful, no unseen strangers pressed up against me. I hung out with the guys as we had a light room-service dinner, and then I started getting ready for the night's activities.

Night Two

At 6:59, there was a knock on the door of the suite. Jarrod looked out to confirm it was the Ghostbusters guy, stepped away from the door, and nodded at me.

I opened the door, and said, "Come on in." He was still dressed up in his costume. I, on the other hand, was naked. And green. Very, very green.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," he exclaimed, "she's green everywhere."

He glanced over at Jarrod, but only for a moment before resuming staring at me. He couldn't decide if green boobs or a green pussy was more fascinating, so he kept alternating, his head bobbing up and down as though he was rapidly nodding "yes".

"Nice costume, very authentic," said Jarrod.

"Uh, thanks." He looked hesitant. "I wasn't sure if I should still be wearing it, or..."

"No, no, glad I got to see it. Luis told me it was very well done."

Luis stepped forward, and said, "Yeah, I'm Luis by the way, and that's Jarrod."

"Oh, hey, nice to meet you guys. I'm Ray." He smiled. "Yeah, I know, but seriously, that's actually my name."

He sort of lost focus on that conversation, turning to stare at me some more.

Luis smirked, and said, "You can touch her if you want."

"I can?" he looked at me. My face, for a change. I don't think he'd looked above my neck since he came in the door.

I nodded and smiled, "It won't rub off."

He stepped forward, and cupped his hands around my breasts, rubbing them and gently squeezing. He happily did that for a minute, then began to rub my nipples with his thumbs, making me moan softly. I gently took his hands off of my breasts, turned around, and bent over. Hard to give a guy a much clearer invitation than that.

"Nice ass," he said, as he rubbed it, squeezing my green ass-cheeks, and running a finger from the small of my back down between them, rubbing lightly across my asshole, but not trying to penetrate it.

I straightened up, and turned around, spreading my legs as I leaned back a little.

He accepted that invitation too, and I closed my eyes as he traced the edges of my labia, then slid his finger inside my wet pussy, giving me a shallow finger-banging.

"Umm, yeah," I said breathily.

Taking the hint, he penetrated even deeper, and added another finger. I moved my hand to my clit, and rubbed it in small circles, moaning.

"Ray," said Luis.

Ray yanked his finger out, like he expected to be told he was going too far. I opened my eyes, and he had the look of a guy who thought he might be in trouble.

Luis said, "No, relax, man. I was just going to say, you can fuck her if you want."

Emotions played across Ray's face. Disbelief, then excitement, then concern, then excitement again. "No shit?"

"No shit," confirmed Jarrod. "Right, Gamora?"

The main bedroom was right off the living room, and the French doors were open, framing the bed. They'd set it up with just the fitted sheet, and some pillows. By way of answering, I walked in the bedroom, climbed up and the bed, and got on all-fours, with my ass facing the living room.

"Here, let me take that Proton Pack," said Luis with a chuckle. Ray was apparently trying to get out of his costume, and in his haste, taking longer than he would if he'd not tried to hurry.

Still, the guy made rapid progress, and it didn't take long before I felt him climb on the bed behind me. I waited for him to penetrate me, and when that didn't happen, I turned around to check. He was naked, and his cock was out, but not quite hard yet. I wasn't too surprised -- it actually amazes me how many guys don't have a problem getting hard even with other guys watching. I turned around, and began licking his cock, using one hand to stroke his balls. I was rewarded by feeling him rapidly harden in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his now-hard dick a few more times, then spun back around.

"Thanks," he said. I felt his hands on my hips, and then he slid his cock into my waiting pussy.

"Oh my god, you feel good," Ray moaned. After a few slow, sensual strokes, he picked up the pace, and began fucking me pretty good. I lowered my face onto the bed, freeing up my arms so that I could reach back under myself and stroke his balls a bit. He groaned, and began thrusting in earnest, hard enough to make me emit little "Uhhh" noises each time he drove his cock into me.

"So good," he said, drawing out the word 'good'. He pressed hard against me, and I felt him cum inside my pussy, then give me a few more strokes as he finished his orgasm. He pulled out, and climbed off the bed. I hadn't moved, just laying there enjoying the feeling of having been nicely fucked, when he came up to the side of the bed, looked down at me, and said, "Thanks, that was amazing." Then, he surprised me by leaning down and gently kissing my cheek.

I rolled over, and said, "You're welcome, and thank you -- that felt really great to me too." I think he may have blushed a little as he nodded, and went to get dressed. Sure, I like it when guys give me a rough, nasty fucking, but a guy who just wanted to live out a bit of fantasy sex with a pretty girl was nice also. Heck, he even thought to close the bedroom doors behind him on his way out.

❖ ❖ ❖

After a few minutes, the doors opened, and Jarrod came in. He was naked.

"Hey Tawny," he said. "Ray didn't take very long, and the next guy Luis invited isn't due for a while..."

"...so you would like some green pussy too, right?" I said, smiling at him lecherously. He didn't need to answer, of course, as I was already rolling over and getting back on all-fours, well-aware of his intentions.

He climbed on the bed, put his hands on my ass, and guided me down and over, onto my back.

"I really want to see those green tits while we do it," he admitted sheepishly.

I smiled, and spread my legs. He lay down on top of me, his cock sliding easily into my recently-fucked pussy. Holding himself up with one arm, he played with my tits with the other hand as he began steadily fucking me.

"Green tits feel different," he said. "I like it."

"You can squeeze them just as hard as the non-green ones," I told him, it sounding almost like a plea. I love having my tits squeezed while a hard cock is sliding in and out of me.

He took me up on it, and began squeezing my tits quite firmly as he continued to fuck me. It felt good, the harder he squeezed, the louder I moaned, and the louder I moaned, the harder he squeezed. It was a great feedback loop, especially since it was making him fuck me even harder and faster.

My excitement built, and I felt the first little waves of tension and pleasure that told me I was getting close to an orgasm.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes," I exclaimed. "Keep fucking me."

He was driving his cock deep and hard now, and I was turned-on enough that the pain in my tightly-squeezed tits was being translated into pleasure. He gave a few especially hard thrusts, and I was suddenly being swept away by the waves of pleasure that ran through my body as I climaxed.

He was close too, and having me writhing away beneath him as I came, got him to his orgasm as well. I was unable to make any sounds at all when he gave me a few more final hard thrusts as he came. Spent, he then allowed himself to collapse on top of me, and we lay like that for a minute, both too exhausted to move.

The he raised his upper body off me, saying, "Sorry, I know I'm heavy, and you're probably trying to breathe."

"No, no, you were fine," I said. "That was really good for me, in case you couldn't tell," I added with a grin.

"Damn, yeah, Tawny, that was amazing."

He climbed off, and went to get dressed, while I took advantage of the chance to freshen up before the next guy arrived.

❖ ❖ ❖

I'd been fucked twice already tonight, and both times were really good, but neither had been the kind of rude, rough, sex I was here for. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy that flavor of sex immensely, as evidenced by my orgasm with Jarrod. But I did these parties to fulfill a different desire, and I was hoping I'd get some of that treatment tonight too.

It was looking likely, based on how Luis was preparing me. Dave was due to arrive shortly, and he wanted me ready. He placed cuffs on my ankles, and then attached a spreader bar to the cuffs. It was one of the telescoping adjustable ones, so for the moment my legs weren't spread much at all. A little wider than they'd be for my normal stance, but not nearly as wide as I was sure they were going to be.

Hanging things from the ceiling wasn't really an option in a hotel room, so he'd had to settle for just tying my arms together behind my back, rather than have them pulled up towards the ceiling like this position really called for. To make it a little more interesting, he hadn't just tied my wrists together. Instead, he'd tied many turns of the rope around my forearms, so that my fingers were touching my opposing elbows, and my arms were parallel to the floor. It made me feel a little more helpless since I was unable to move my arms even the limited amount I could have if just my wrists were tied. I liked it.

He slathered lube on a medium-sized butt-plug, and slowly slid it into my ass as I stood there, legs held apart by the spreader bar. It was big enough that I knew it wasn't coming out until someone pulled it out.

The finishing touch was a ball gag, which he had ready, but wasn't going to insert until the guy from the booth actually arrived.

"Missing all your dungeon toys?" I said to the guys with a smile.

"Yes, a little bit," said Paul. "But don't worry, we've got something in the works for tomorrow night."

"Dude, spoilers," said Micah. His tone was light, but I could tell from his expression that he was only half kidding.

Paul said, "Fine, fine, keep her in suspense." He looked happy at technically complying with Micah's request, but still giving me a clue. Sounded like I might be spending some time off the floor tomorrow night.

Before Micah could grouse at him, there was a knock on the door. Luis wedged the ball gag into my mouth, gave my ass a slap, and said, "Ok, somebody get the door."

Dave came in, wearing a t-shirt with a silvery robot on it, and carrying a messenger bag. He took one look at me tied naked in the middle of the room, and guffawed, saying "Damn, she committed to the Gamora thing, didn't she? I didn't expect her to be green everywhere."

Ignoring the guys, he walked up to me, said, "Nice tits, bitch," and, cupping his hands under them, bounced them up and down as if weighing them. "Big too." He squeezed my nipples, and I moaned into the ball gag.

"Oh, you like that don't you?" He looked at Luis and said, "Guess you weren't kidding about her being kinky."

He turned, finally acknowledging the rest of the guys. "Hey, I'm Dave." They introduced themselves, although he looked like he could not care less about who they were. He was more interested in me, and finding out just what he was going to be able to do with me.

"So," he said to them, "do I get to fuck her?"

Jarrod answered, "Sure, if you want to. Don't mind us. I fucked her before you got here, and the rest of us will get their turns. We're just enjoying the show for now."

"Fuck, that's awesome. Can I do other shit to her too?"

"Sure, within reason," said Micah.

Jarrod said, "We'll let you know where to stop."

"Fucking awesome. Can I stick things up her?"

"Uhh, yeah, probably," said Jarrod. "You don't have to ask, like I said, we'll let you know."

Dave smiled, and said to me, "Ok, first, let's get those legs spread." The operation of the spreader bar was obvious, and he extended it as far as it would go. I felt a little tension in my thighs, but not too bad. My legs were now very wide, and my pussy very exposed.

He reached into his messenger bag, and pulled out a shiny silver lightsaber. Not the whole thing of course, the actual "light" part would have been too long to fit in the messenger bag. This was just the handle part. Still, it was a good foot long, and looked to be at least an inch and a half in diameter.

Dave held it in front of my face, and said, "How do you think this is going to feel in that pussy of yours?"

I couldn't answer him with a ball gag in my mouth, but my eyes probably got a little wider. It was made of aluminum, and part of it was ringed with little round screw-heads. The rest of it was ridges and flanges, plus a couple of buttons to turn the light on and off. None of the edges were sharp, but it certainly wasn't your normal soft dildo. It looked cold too.

He looked at the guys and said, "The best part is I get to do it to her. Then I can turn around and sell it for a good price since it's been used to fuck a hot girl."

"It's a two-fer," he added gleefully.

I decided I should be happy he hadn't brought an entire box of collectible toys to have their value "enhanced". Man, guys are weird.

Chuckling happily, he touched the end of it against my throat, then ran it down between my breasts and across my stomach. He stopped with it nestled between my pussy lips. He held it there while he pulled a small camera out of his pocket with his other hand.

"Hey, can one of you guys take some pictures? My buyer will want to see some proof."

Luis took the camera, and said, "Ok, but not her face."

"Oh, yeah, yeah, that's fine," said Dave, although he looked a little disappointed. "Just be sure to get a lot of her green legs, and those tits."

He slowly worked the end of it into me. I was right -- it was cold. Once he had it started, Luis took a picture, and then Dave stuck it in deeper. He did it slowly. Not out of consideration I'm sure. On the contrary, I think he wanted to be sure I felt every little bump and ridge that was on it. Luis was taking pictures every few seconds, so he probably wanted a nice series of photos showing the progress.

He got to about 6 inches, and was able to keep going comfortable, which told me I was getting turned on. When he hit about the eight-inch point, I gave a high-pitched squeak, since that was as far as I wanted it to go. He pushed it another inch anyway, and I yelled into the gag. Luis got another picture, and I was sure his buyer would enjoy seeing it buried so deeply in my pussy.

123456...9