Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So noisy," he said. He reached down and held one hand firmly over my mouth, then gave each of my tits two more hard slaps as I gave muffled yells into his hand.

This was apparently just the stimulation he needed, and I watched as his cock quickly grew to be nice and hard. It was also quite long. Its girth wasn't exceptional, so at least I only had to manage to accommodate one impressive dimension.

Done with my tits, at least for the moment, he shifted his grip to the back of my head, and held his cock at my lips. I gave the head a few licks, noticed an unusual taste, and paused.

He'd been waiting for my reaction. "You know that taste, Batgirl? I'm sure you do."

He was right, I did. I'd had plenty of cocks taste similar to that after they'd been in my pussy.

"Yes, you aren't the first girl I've enjoyed today," he said smugly. "It's good being royalty. Also, you know, a god."

It doesn't hurt that you are tall and good-looking either, I thought. He did make a pretty darned convincing Loki.

He slid his cock into my mouth. "There you go. Get it nice and clean," he said in a mocking voice.

Being made to lick some other girl's stale pussy juices off of his cock was humiliating, and he knew it. It was also a huge turn-on for me, and I felt my own pussy getting wet as I licked and sucked every inch of his hard cock. I pictured him fucking some other girl earlier today, then deliberately bringing me his soiled member so I could wash it clean with my tongue.

Loki said, "Time to get serious." He thrust his hips forward, burying his cock deep in my mouth, and throat. He held it there as I gagged on it for second, then pulled it all the way out. I kept my mouth open wide, and he plunged it in deep again, and then he continued that cycle.

I was making the "glarp... glarp... glarp." noises guys love to hear as he rhythmically fucked my throat. He left his cock pulled out just long enough each time for me to take a quick breath, before plunging it back in.

This went on for a while, with him not seeming to get any closer to coming. Not a surprise I guess, since I was the second girl he'd fucked today. At least.

He stopped for a long pause, with his cock out of my mouth, and let me take a few normal, deep breaths. Then he shoved it back in, nice and deep, and held it there as he startled me by suddenly slapping my bare pussy.

I screamed onto his cock, more startled than hurt. He repeated that cycle a few more times -- cock out, pause, back in deep, and a hard slap on my pussy.

Then he changed to not thrusting at all, holding his cock in my mouth and letting me do all the licking and sucking. He even took his hands off my head. I should have known that was just to free his hands up for something else, because it was.

"Owwwww," I screamed around his cock, as he gave both of my nipples a hard flick with his index fingers. They obviously made great targets, being held out prominently by my tied-up and very taut breasts. He did it again, then began alternating flicks, but at random intervals. Then he started interspersing gentle, sensual, rubbing of my breasts and nipples along with those painful flicks.

While his fun with my various girl-parts continued I was moving my head up and down on his cock, and licking like crazy. I was pretty sure the only way he was going to stop was when he came.

Then he added my pussy into the nipple flicking-and-rubbing rotation. He did the same thing there as he was doing with my breasts, randomly alternating hard slaps with gentle rubbing of my clit and pussy lips. I never knew what I was going to feel next, so he was keeping his promise of chaos all right.

By this point I was steadily moaning on his cock, from both the pain and from how hot he was making me. His treatment of my nipples made me even more aware of the tightness and tension in my tits, as those ropes pulled them away from my chest.

Although it was actually pretty brief, it seemed like this went for a long time before he finally shifted his hands back to holding my head, plunged his cock in as far as he could, and spurted his cum into my throat. It wasn't a lot, this not being the first time for him today, but it was still more than I had expected. Even upside down, I had to cough for second to clear my throat. He removed his still-hard cock from my mouth, allowing me to swallow my second mouthful of cum tonight.

Loki quickly pulled his pants back up, smiled at me and said, "I always knew that Batgirl would give a great blowjob." He thanked the guys, and the chatted for a few minutes before he left. If he or King Tut gave any of us their real names, I hadn't heard them. Being fucked by guys whose names I didn't even know always made me feel quite slutty, and I was ready for more fun.

Night Three - The Henchmen

The guys were just getting ready to take me down from my suspension, when the guy dressed as the Riddler arrived, a little bit early. They stopped to let him take a look at me as I hung there.

He slowly ran his eyes over my body, and from his grin, he liked what he saw. His cane was green, with the famous question-mark shaped handle. He used it to gently prod one tied up breast. "Very nice," he said nodding.

"Riddle me this, Bat-slut. What part of an upside-down girl makes a good cane holder?"

"Her pussy?" I responded, hoping the answer wasn't going to be "her ass" -- that handle was too curved for comfort in either of those orifices, but I really didn't want it in my ass.

"Correct," he said happily.

Shifting his grip to the center of the cane, he placed the end of the handle between my pussy-lips, sliding it up to find the entrance. He worked it in, the curve pressing against the wall of my vagina as he pulled it downwards. He stopped only when the top of the question-mark was nestled against my opening, the other half of the handle curved deep inside me, like it was a crooked finger searching for my G-spot. A really hard, really big finger.

"Well that slid in easily, didn't it? You're obviously a wet little bat."

He let go of the cane, letting it lay down between my tied breasts and on my forehead, with the tip hanging below the top of my head. That was good, as I really didn't want something that had touched every floor from the convention hall all the way to this suite being placed against my face, mask or no mask.

"Riddle me this, Bat-bitch. What hangs upside down and makes noise when you push it?"

I started to say, "Your creaky balls", but I got only as far as "Your crea..." when, not waiting for me to answer, he put his palm on the cane, right between my breasts, and pushed.

"Mmmmmm." I closed my eyes and moaned. I'd gotten used to my breasts being pulled by those ropes as they held me off-plumb, but his pushing increased the tension dramatically. He stopped pushing, and I took a deep breath as my breasts went from really painful back down to just somewhat painful.

"Oh," he chortled, and rubbed his hands together. "I have a great idea."

He took a firm grip on my nipples, firm enough to make me gasp. But that was just the first step. He began to pull, and I pivoted up even further, the tension in my tits from the rope being replaced by the tension in my nipples. They couldn't stretch much, since my breasts were tied up so tight, and pain shot through my chest from the pinching combined with the pulling. The ropes went slack, and started drooping. My eyes grew wide as I realized what I was afraid he had in mind.

He noticed my expression, and said, "Ha! You see my great idea."

With a fiendish grin, he let go of my nipples.

I swung back down, to be stopped with a jerk as the ropes snapped taut. The sudden stop yanked the ropes tighter around my tits, and sent a wave of pain through my chest as my breasts were suddenly pulled outwards. I gave a small scream, closed my eyes again, and waited for the pain to subside.

"Shall we do that again?" he asked, and I felt his fingers close on my nipples. I may have quietly whimpered.

Before he could start pulling on them again, Jarrod said, "Pardon me Riddler, but we do need to resume preparing her for you and your henchmen."

He said it politely, but I could tell he was serious. I guess abusing my breasts that way was a little more than they had in mind for me, and I appreciated his concern. Having my breasts abruptly yanked on like that had hurt. Yes, it had also excited me, and I was looking forward to being taken down so someone could fuck me. Blowjobs and having my tits hurt was exciting, but now I was horny and really looking forward to getting some hard cock in my pussy.

"But of course," he said, letting go of my nipples.

He removed the handle of his cane from my pussy, the guys untied my boobs, and then they lowered me down from my suspension. After a quick out-of-character bathroom break, it was on to some different bondage. I resumed playing the part of the captive Batgirl, struggling as the guys prepared to tie me down.

Micah said to The Riddler, "For you and your henchmen, we decided that having her 'spread-bat' would be appropriate."

They laid me on the king-sized bed, and proceeded to use ropes to tie my arms and legs to the corners of the bed, where they had found, or added, suitable attachment points. I was still wearing my mask, of course, but was otherwise naked. It was a simple position, but one of my favorites because it left me helpless and wide open. They'd made the ropes fairly taut, so all I could really move was my head.

While that was going on, I could hear the Riddler's henchmen arrive. I heard them making introductions. Micah was assuring them that, yes, they were actually going to get to fuck "the hot bitch in the Batgirl costume".

After a few minutes, most of them filed in to the bedroom.

Luis gestured towards me, and said, "There she is, as promised. Batgirl, tied down and ready for you."

"A good boss lets his employees go first. She's all yours," the guy cosplaying The Riddler said to his henchmen.

"Also," he added, "we should save the best for last."

He looked at me and made it clear what he considered "the best" by lewdly rubbing the impressive bulge between his legs. I was looking forward to finding out if he was going to live up to his boasting. I don't consider myself a size-queen, but every now and then a really big dick can be fun to experience.

One of the henchmen stepped up to the foot of the bed, and I watched him take his pants off. I hadn't really paid much attention to the henchmen when they arrived, and to my utter shock I now realized that I knew this guy.

I mean, I'd never seen him with his pants off, and wearing the bandit-style mask that all three of them wore, of course -- that would be an extreme choice, even for a casual Friday -- but there was little doubt that the first henchman was one of my co-workers.

"Well, look at the rack on her," he said to Jarrod, who was standing nearby to keep an eye on things.

Yep, his voice clinched it, this was definitely Brandon, one of my fellow editors at the newspaper. He edited the Entertainment section, and he was truly a jerk.

He looked at me critically, and my mask suddenly felt like it didn't begin to cover enough of my face. I could feel my heart start racing.

The next thing he said didn't make me feel any better. "Huh. She reminds me a little of this bitch at the newspaper that I'm dying to nail."

Brandon stared at me for a few more seconds.

"This bitch's tits are bigger, though," he mused.

Since that "bitch at the newspaper" was me, I almost laughed at the thought of him standing there looking down at that bitch in all her naked glory, and not knowing it. I didn't though, for two reasons. One, not really in character. Two, the most important one, is that he'd heard me laugh in my normal life, and I didn't want to give him any more points of comparison. Him hearing my voice would be bad. Very bad. Damnit, if I ever needed a gag in my mouth, it was now.

Stereotypical "bro" that he was, Brandon went on enthusiastically.

"Gal at the newspaper is always wearing something that shows off her tits or her ass. I ran into her one time at a mall, and damn, she was dressed even hotter. Short little shorts, tight tank-top and no bra. You could sure tell what kind of nipples she had. I tried to get her to have a drink with me, but she actually got offended. Guess her husband is the only guy gets any of her hot little pussy."

I guess I do dress a little provocatively at the newspaper. Oh, nothing unprofessional, but I work hard on my body, and I'm not ashamed to admit I enjoy having guys admire it. I remembered the mall encounter he was referring to. It had been a warm day at one of the beautiful SoCal open-air malls, and I had been dressed for the weather. Brandon, however, had made it clear he was after more than just a drink with me. He'd also come on to me a couple of times after that. Never at work, but once on a business trip, and once at a bar where we both attended a going-away party for a colleague. Every time, I'd made it very clear I was not interested.

I sensed Jarrod thought Brandon was slimy for hitting on married women, and there was just a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he said, "Yeah man, some girls just take their marriages way too seriously."

"Well, I have plenty of luck with the ladies at work, married or not," he boasted, oblivious to Jarrod's subtle disapproval. "But I got nowhere with Tawny." He said my name casually.

My name. Oh, frak. Frak, frak, frak. He said my name. Of course he did.

At hearing "Tawny", Jarrod looked startled, then confused, then suspicious. It was an impressive sequence of emotions to fit into what had to be just a second or two. Briefly enough that Brandon didn't notice, but I sure did.

Jarrod's suspicion may not have been certainty, but he wasn't taking any chances. He looked at me intently, expecting me to signal him if indeed, I was the same "Tawny" this guy worked with.

I had to make a decision, and quickly. Did I let Jarrod know I wanted to call a halt to things, or did I let Brandon go ahead and fuck me? My initial thought when I first recognized him had been "no way", but, I knew that would end the RPG guy's fun, as well as mine. I really didn't want to let Brandon ruin the rest of the night.

A much bigger factor was that while he'd been regaling Jarrod with his Tawny story, I'd realized that I was incredibly turned on by how humiliating it would be to have him fuck me. Humiliation wasn't my main kink, but it was certainly a big part of what I enjoyed about my gang-bangs. To my amazement, the thought of being fucked by him was irresistibly arousing on some dark level I rarely visited.

Decision made, I was careful to not give Jarrod any sign that I wanted him to end the party.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to be satisfied with Batgirl here," he said to Brandon, emphasizing the name. He was telling me that just in case I was the same Tawny, that he was going to make sure that Brandon didn't figure it out.

"Let's gag this bitch," he said to Brandon, with a wink. I've never opened my mouth so wide and so willingly for a ball gag before. Jarrod was fast on his feet, and he chose one of the larger gags, larger than I usually preferred. Not only would that keep me from involuntarily saying any words that might let Brandon recognize my voice, but with my mouth held open so widely, it should change the normal look of my face a little. I relaxed a little as he stuffed it in my mouth and buckled it behind my head. Dude, not that I don't give 100% anyway, but next time we have sex, you are getting thanked.

Jarrod said to him, "Have fun."

I had watched him walk over to Micah, and start speaking to him quietly, hopefully cautioning him to refer to me only as "Batgirl", when I was startled by a sudden stinging slap to my breast.

"Hey, Bat-Bitch, look at me when I'm getting ready to fuck you."

I turned my head and stared up at Brandon.

"See this dick? I'm getting it nice and hard for you." I lifted my head up so I could see him stroking his dick with his hand. As I watched, it grew and hardened. Well, I thought, I know two things. One, Brandon is just as much of a jerk in sex as I thought he would be. Two, that jerk of a co-worker is finally going to get to fuck me.

"Alright, time for some bat-cunt." He climbed on the the bed, and I felt his now-hard cock rub against my inner thigh as he navigated it towards my pussy. He spread my lips, and I closed my eyes as he slid his cock into me. Him being a guy from work that I didn't like was exciting me, but that didn't mean I wanted to look at his face while he boinked me.

He slowly slid his cock all the way in, and held it there, not moving. Again, I felt a stinging slap, this time to my other breast. Startled, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Going to look at me when I fuck you, slut?"

He drew his hand back for another slap as he waited for my answer. I nodded and grunted "uh huh" into my ball gag, and kept my eyes open. If I was going to be fucked by Brandon, why couldn't I at least be lucky enough to be wearing a hood or a blindfold? Instead, I was going to have to watch his face the whole time that he would be rutting between my legs.

He put his hand down, and said, "Yeah, that's better. Batgirl needs to know when she's getting fucked by one of the criminals she likes to hunt." He adjusted his mask for emphasis.

"Nice tight cunt to go along with those big smack-able tits," he said. "Ready to get fucked hard? Yeah, a little piece like you always is."

He was the talkative type at work, so of course that carried over into his sex life. Great, now every time I heard him at work, I'd remember him asking if I was ready to be fucked, a thought that just excited me more.

He pulled his cock back, almost out of my pussy, then slammed it in hard.

"Uhhhh," I exclaimed, a wordless grunt into the ball gag.

He did that a few more times, with me making the involuntary noise girls make when a hard cock is slammed into their pussy.

"You like that, Bat-Bitch?"

Keeping in character, I shook my head no, despite it feeling really good. After all the oral sex and breast torment got me excited, a hard cock was actually just what I needed.

"Yeah, you do. Don't lie to me slut. You're enjoying being plowed by Brandon's cock, I can tell."

Oh good, he refers to himself in the third-person. At least he hasn't named his dick, and if he has, I really hoped he wasn't going to tell me its name. What a co-worker calls their penis is not something I wanted to know.

"Oooh, need to slow down a little, don't want to rush fucking a slut like you."

His pace slowed, and became what I'd call "normal" fucking, rather than the rapid shake-my-whole-body thrusts he'd been doing.

It still felt good, damn it, and I could feel the tingles of excitement growing in my pussy.

"Yeah, need time to appreciate these tits," he growled. He arched his back, and brought his mouth down to my nipple. He gave it a few licks, then put his mouth on it and sucked. The tingling in my pussy started to spread up into my body. I love having my nipples played with when I'm having sex.

That was an awkward position for him to maintain, since he was fairly tall. It didn't let him thrust in as far as he wanted, so after that little bit of licking and sucking, he straightened up and left my boobs alone. I could feel his saliva on my nipples, just another humiliating facet of having a guy I considered a genuine pig getting to have his fun with my body.

He resumed doing nice, steady, deep thrusts, which he maintained for several minutes. It did feel good, and normally I would have closed my eyes. I didn't this time. Him making me look up at him the whole time he was using me had actually become a very sexy bit of added humiliation.

1...456789