Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," he said to Luis, who nodded and set the camera down on an end table.

Dave said, licking his lips, "Now that business is out of the way..." He began to slide it in and out, fucking me with it. He seemed to be enjoying it, and at one point I looked down to see him rubbing his crotch with one hand while he continued using that lightsaber dildo on me. I was plenty wet, and I have to admit the ridges and bumps on that lightsaber were feeling better and better, the more turned on I got. Yes, being fucked by a stranger with what was essentially a big, hard, metal dildo was turning me on. He was actually able to get it even deeper now now that I was more excited, and I saw it almost vanishing into my pussy.

Without pausing the motion of the lightsaber, he said, "Hey, can we untie her hands?"

"Sure," said Luis, and he proceeded to undo his earlier rope work.

Once my hands were free, Dave said to me, "Ok, slut, hold this in you. You can fuck yourself if you want."

I reached down and just held it in place, enjoying the fullness.

"Now, take your other hand, and hold your tit out."

I looked at him quizzically, and he slapped my tit, hard. "Hold. It. Out."

I cupped my hand under my breast, holding it as up and out as I could. He brought the back of his hand up, smacking the underside of the offered breast. I yelped into the gag, just in time for him to bring his hand back down, slapping it again, but on the top this time. Now I was moaning in pleasure and pain, as he repeated the process. Hand swinging up -- smack. Hand swinging down -- slap.

He growled, "Hold that tit tighter, cunt." I gripped it even harder, making it bulge a little, and turning it into an even more tempting target for his slaps.

As he kept it up, I realized I had gone from just holding that lightsaber in my pussy to rapidly masturbating with it. God, I was so turned on. I'm sure my tit would have been quite red if it weren't for the green coloring.

By this point, he'd used his other hand to unzip his pants, and was stroking his cock. I couldn't help but notice that although it was of course, pink, it wasn't what I'd call big despite his boast, although it wasn't small either.

"Oh, yeah, time to fuck you."

I was still enjoying that dildo, and came close to hitting him on the top of his head on the out-stroke as he bent down and un-cuffed my ankles. He grabbed my hand, and yanked the lightsaber out of my pussy, gently placing his now-valuable toy on the floor.

Reaching back, he smacked my ass and said, "Down bitch, going to do you doggy-style."

I complied while he undressed. Dave did not look any more attractive with his clothes off. I have to admit, being used by a guy I would never have actually dated or slept with outside of one of my "parties", always pushed my humiliation button, and I got off on it. Yeah, I know. I'm a little twisted.

He knelt down, and noticed the butt plug, which was still in my ass.

"Hey, what's this?" He grabbed it, and I felt the tension in my ass as he pulled on it.

Luis said to him, "That stays in."

"Ok, ok, no problem." He let go, saying, "I was planning to use her cunt anyway. Figure that lightsaber has it nice and sensitive."

He took a firm grip on my hips, and plunged his dick all the way into me in one single fast stroke. It went in easy, since I was already wet and excited. He began fucking me hard and fast.

"Here," he said. "This will tighten you up a little." I felt him reach between my legs, and take a good grip on each pussy lip. He pulled, and I yelled into the gag. He kept pulling, and my yells turned into whiney moans. He alternated between pulling my lips sideways, and pulling them outwards, rubbing them against his cock as he plunged it in and out of me.

"Oh, yeah," he breathed. "That's great."

He pulled even harder, and my moans of pleasure went back to a yell, as I felt him cum deep inside me, pressing hard against my ass. He gave a few more strokes, then let go of my lips and pulled out.

I collapsed down onto the carpeting, sweaty and exhausted, my eyes closed, and felt myself drifting off to sleep. It had been a long, busy day. Without a word to me, he thanked the guys, got dressed and left. Quite the contrast from the Ghostbuster cosplay guy.

I dozed for maybe a couple minutes, before I was woken up by Luis saying, "I had planned to have sex with you next, but I think you could use a break. Why don't you get yourself somewhere more comfortable than the floor?"

He offered his hand to help me up, and I said, "Thanks, but let me clean up a little first, and throw on some underwear, I don't want to mess up the furniture."

I was also quite ready to remove that butt plug.

❖ ❖ ❖

Jarrod had left to go see a late panel about some Anime I had never heard of, so it was just me, Luis, Paul, and Micah sitting around talking about what they'd seen at the various panels. They were dressed, and I was naked. They hadn't asked me to be, I think I was technically "off the clock", but hey, I liked these guys and I knew that they would enjoy chatting about nerdy stuff even more if it was with a naked girl.

There was a knock on the door, and Paul looked out, then looked back at us and shrugged. He opened the door, and let Norris in. He was dressed as Thor, and I had to admit it was a great costume choice for him. With his build and dirty-blonde hair, it worked for me.

"Hey Norris," called out Micah. "What's up?" Clearly they had not had been expecting him.

"Hey," said Norris. "Any chance I could borrow her?" He tipped his head to sort of point at me. Like there was another naked girl in the room?

"Borrow her?" responded Micah questioningly. "Didn't you get to sort of 'borrow' her last night?"

"Yeah, no, what I mean is, you know, borrow her for a while."

Luis pointed at him and said, "You mean take her somewhere."

"Yeah, exactly. Some guys I know are having a party tonight, and they'd have a lot of fun with her."

Micah glanced at Paul and Luis, frowned, and said, "Nooo, don't think so. Sorry man."

"Look, I know you're paying her, right?" said Norris.

Reluctantly, Micah nodded. I don't think he was comfortable giving away the details of our arrangement, but it was clear that Norris had figured out I wasn't merely a kinky friend.

"Yeah, I knew you had to be. So, what's the deal? She get payed like, per guy? Or you have her for the night?" He looked thoughtful for a second. "Or the weekend?" He shook his head, confident that was it. "Yeah, has got to be the whole weekend."

The three guys just looked at him with poker-faces, not confirming or denying his conclusion.

Norris went on, "Hey, if it's for the whole weekend, doesn't matter how many guys fuck her, right? You guys look done with her, so why not let me have her for a while? Get your money's worth, you know?"

I kept quiet, playing the role of the naked play thing, passively waiting for the guys to negotiate the use of my pussy. And my ass, no doubt. Surely a bunch of horny guys wouldn't hesitate to use the ass of some random girl Norris brought for them to fuck, right?

I was genuinely curious to see what the guys would do. I was also super turned-on by the whole thing, and trying not to show it. Being treated like a sexual play-toy was exactly why I was here. Oh, I knew that this was not a good idea, and I knew Eric would disapprove, but I was still turned on. Did I mention that being treated like a sex-toy was why I did this?

Micah looked like he was thinking it over, and I got a little thrill in the pit of my stomach at the thought of him saying, "Sure, take her", and Norris dragging me off to a room (house?) full of strangers who would fuck me like the whore they thought I was. What degrading ways would they find to use a strange slut they got for free? I was in the middle of that little fantasy when Micah's response jarred me out of it.

"Yeah, sorry, not this time dude. Got more plans for her tomorrow, and need her fresh for them."

Not this time? That was probably just him trying to let his friend down a little easy, but I still got excited at the thought of them giving him a different answer at some point.

Norris said, "Ok, sure, I get it. Figured it was worth a shot though." He shrugged, gave a wry grin, and said goodby to the guys. To me, he said, "Don't worry, little green whore. I'm looking forward to that 'next time', and you should too." He tweaked my nipple, winked at me, and let himself out of the suite. For a friend of the RPG guys, he was pretty cocky, and a little rude. Yeah, no surprise, that turned me on a little.

Micah looked at me, tilted his head, and said, "I almost get the feeling you would have liked it if we told him yes."

Believe it or not, I blushed. Yes, I still blush.

"Um, maybe?" I said in a somewhat high-pitched voice.

Luis laughed. "Sorry Tawny, we weren't sure what you wanted, and we weren't sure that was even something we were allowed to do with you. Your associate Eric is pretty firm about the rules."

"Yeah, it's probably for the best," I said. Not sure if I meant it, but it probably was. As exciting as the thought of being given to a truly random bunch of guys was, Eric would have really been concerned, and I wouldn't want to do that to him.

Norris' "little green whore" comment had reminded me that I was still green. Guess I had gotten kind of used to it.

"So, you guys have a way to get this stuff off of me, right?" I asked.

After the predictable round of teasing me that they hadn't thought about that part, they confirmed that of course they did, but that it would require some light scrubbing. Not surprisingly, they would be oh-so-happy to lend me a hand. Or six.

That led to a very sensual shower, with three naked guys making sure that every inch of my body was being gently rubbed clean of the green coloring. By the time I was mostly back to my normal skin-tone, I was no longer sleepy. The guys were also horny, as evidenced by the three firm erections that had been poking against me while they were helping de-green me.

"Guys," I said with a mischievous smile, "Anyone want to make it up to me for not loaning me out to Norris?"

Their response was... enthusiastic. One at a time, they each fucked me there in the shower, as the other two continued to "wash" various parts of my body. Something about playing with wet, slippery tits really seems to do it for guys. By the time they'd all finished up, the four of us were tired, happy, and very very clean.

Day Three - Morning

The last full convention day, for me at least, dawned. Between last night's unexpected shower ganging, and then the time I spent on the phone talking with Eric, I hadn't gotten as much sleep as I'd like to have. But, hey, that describes Comic-Con, Dragon*Con, and probably every other science-fiction and fantasy convention. There's always just so much to see and do.

Eric had taken advantage of me being away for a few days to get together with a friend from our swinger days. He'd had a Devil's three-way starring the friend's very hot wife, and had spent as much time telling me about his adventures of the previous night as I had spent telling him about mine.

Lazing in bed, I ordered room-service, and used my iPhone to catch up on social media. Thanks to the aforementioned shower gang-bang, I decided to skip showering this morning, since I'd probably be taking one later in the day between running around the convention and whatever the guys had planned for me tonight.

There was a knock on the door, which I assumed was my room-service breakfast. They were fast, I thought, throwing on a robe. But when I looked out, I saw Micah standing there, holding a large box.

"Costume delivery," he sang out when he saw the peephole darken, and could tell I was there. I let him in, and he placed the box on the unused bed.

"Wow, such service," I teased. "Or do you have an ulterior motive?" I opened my robe and flashed him.

He smiled, and said, "Not that it isn't tempting, but no, just dropping off your outfit for today. Figured you getting dressed here would be easier than you having to put on some sort of disguise just to get down to our suite."

"So does that mean this one won't require a team to apply body-coloring?"

He laughed, "Nope, this one should be a little easier. Well, maybe a little help with the zippers..."

I looked at him questioningly, and with a wink he said, "You'll manage, I've seen how limber you are."

We heard a knock, and a voice called out, "Room service."

"Hey, I'll let you eat in peace. Just come on down when you're ready." He let the delivery guy in, and himself out. I tipped the delivery guy -- just cash, no porn-cliches this morning. I ate my breakfast while opening the box that held my new costume.

My initial view was of a lot of purple, satiny material. I pulled it out, to see a complete, tight-fitting catsuit. Or rather, a bat-suit. Batgirl to be specific. Under that was the yellow cape, the hood with ears, long gloves, some low high-heeled boots, and at the bottom of the box, an actual utility-belt.

My first thought was, "wow, this is really purple." My second was that I might be able to carry some money and such with me in that utility belt, which would be great. I was also surprised that this outfit, unlike yesterday's, showed almost no skin at all. The guys were apparently going for the full 1960's TV show look, with no modifications to make it sluttier. Something as skintight as Batgirl's costume was already pretty sexy.

Putting it on was interesting. The lower part was essentially very form-fitting tights. The material was smooth, thin, and stretchy. Once I had the tights on, you could see every curve, and even the outline of my labia.The top zipped up in back, and I had a heck of a time getting that darned zipper up. Once I had the top on, there was another zipper that sealed the top and bottom halves together. The zippers were very fine, and well-concealed. Once I had them all zipped, it really looked like a one-piece body suit. The top was as tight and as thin as the bottom, following the curves of my breasts, and making it obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. So make that one modification from the original -- this costume is much tighter than would have been allowed on TV back then.

The hood was the finishing touch, and it also zipped up in back. I was happy to see it covered the upper half of my face quite well, but still allowed my long blonde hair to comfortably hang out the back. I used the hook-and-loop fasteners to secure the cape, tucked some cash into my utility belt, and was good to go.

❖ ❖ ❖

"Wow, you look more naked in that than you did in the costumes that showed more skin," said Jarrod.

Micah looked at him smugly, and said, "What did I tell you? She looks crazy hot."

I smiled and struck a classic batgirl pose -- fists on my hips, one leg forward, slightly pouty frown on my face.

Jarrod looked me up and down, and said, "Yeah, you won't have any problem getting some guys to join us tonight, that's for sure."

Micah nodded in agreement. He was in as close to a costume as any of the guys had gotten, wearing a t-shirt with the iconic bat emblem on it. I took that to mean he was going to be the one escorting me around today.

"Let's go," he said, and once again we plunged out into the madness.

❖ ❖ ❖

The only drawback to this costume was, of course, the cape. I'd already almost gotten it caught in the elevator door, and you don't exactly need extra layers in San Diego during the summer.

As expected, it took us a little while to make it to the convention hall. Our slow progress was due to the number of guys who asked if they could take photos. I had fun with it today, happily setting up photos with them where I was punching them, (Bam! Pow!) using dramatic poses that made even the casual martial-artist in me chuckle. Micah, who I'd gathered was just as serious about his martial arts as my husband Eric was, had to be even more amused.

"So, I gather you plan to invite some random guys to the party tonight?" I asked Micah as we walked.

"Oh, yeah. But not so random. There are certain criteria. I'll know them when I see them."

My guess was that meant guys you'd expect to want to fuck Batgirl, if the TV show had been on a cable channel and not an American network in the 60's. So I was surprised when a couple different Jokers had taken pictures with me, and Micah had made no sign that he was contemplating offering them a card. I asked him about it, but he just smiled.

Micah was using the restroom, and I was in line for a pretzel, when a guy dressed as The Riddler saw me, and came over. He was followed by a guy who was obviously one of his henchman. I approved -- group costumes always impress me.

"Riddle me this, Batgirl. Why is such a vision in purple standing alone in the pretzel line?"

I said, "Answer: She's not. My friend was momentarily called away."

"Would this friend be the Batman by any chance? Abandoning a girl like you is exactly what I'd expect from that bat-brain." Playing the role, he furtively looked around.

"No, he's just a guy I'm here with."

"What do you call a man with three legs?" He riddled.

"I don't know," I said, although I was pretty sure I could guess the answer.

"The Riddler," he said modestly, giving his spandex-clad crotch a significant look. I looked as well, and was impressed. Either he had resorted to the old sock-trick, or he was indeed what is sometimes known as a "tripod".

"Surely," he said with a leer, "You could have more fun with me and my gang. Although they aren't the same... calibre as myself, they make up for it with both numbers and enthusiasm."

Micah had returned about half-way through the guy's speech, and said, "Numbers? That you consider a single henchman to be considered a gang is indeed a riddle."

The guy was slightly startled by Micah's abrupt interjection, but recovered quickly. "The answer to that is obvious. That lone henchman's peers are off working on my next fiendish caper."

He broke character for a second and shrugged, saying "Or there was a Star Wars panel they both just had to attend."

Micah grinned, and said, "I'm Micah by the way." He put out his hand.

The guy shook it, and said proudly, "I, of course, am The Riddler."

He gestured at his companion, and introduced him, "My henchman here is a member of the Bang Gang, who I have hired to aid me in my plans."

"Bang Gang?" I said, giving him the sexy pout I'd been working on since this morning.

"Yes, explosive experts of course, specializing in safes," he answered innocently, as though unaware of the double entendre.

"Perfect," said Micah. He handed the guy a card. "Bring your gang to this room at 8:00 tonight. I'll have something there that needs to be 'banged'." He looked at me, giving the guy a not-so-subtle indication as to what he was referring to.

The Riddler and his henchmen grinned, and took that invitation as license to openly stare at me. The Riddler then tipped his hat and sauntered off waving his cane, with his henchman following.

"Ok, why him, and not the other Jokers? No pun intended," I asked.

"You are cosplaying the TV Batgirl. Those earlier Jokers were the movie versions. This guy was a perfect old-school TV series Riddler."

"Ah, ok, that makes sense. Wow, you are being selective," I said, impressed with his nerdy attention to detail.

"Hey, it's Comic-Con. I can afford to be. Plus, with him you'll get a ready-made gang," Micah said with a grin.

Other girls are welcome to the too-hip-to-care-about-anything types, but this girl found Micah's care and devotion to classic Batman and Batgirl fandom very sexy.

1...34567...9