Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

Story Info
Days of cosplay, bondage, and gangbangs at Comic-Con.
32.9k words
4.69
16.2k
22

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her desire to be used by strangers and treated like a slut is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

While sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature of these stories, they also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

If you would like to have a better idea of what will (and won't) be happening to her in these stories, you should read her origin story "Tawny and the Value Given".

Tawny charging her "customers" for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She'd happily do it all for free! The money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader's only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it's not strictly necessary. For the most part these stories are from Tawny's viewpoint, with some segments being from her husband Eric's viewpoint.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unlike the real world, STI's don't exist and Tawny's method of birth control is 100% effective. In reality, the lifestyle depicted here would present a large health risk, and a low but non-zero pregnancy risk. Tawny's sexual tastes are not shared by all, or probably even most, women.

Also, note that when Tawny goes to a stranger's house for sex, they have been carefully vetted and someone she trusts always knows where she's going and who she's meeting.

The Tawny Chronicles so far:

#1 - Tawny and the Value Given

#2 - Tawny and the Five Guys

#3 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

#4 - Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

#5 - Tawny and the Farmhands

#6 - Tawny and the RPG

#7 - Tawny and the Customer Appreciation Party

#8 - Tawny and the Charity Gala

#9 - Tawny and the House Party

#10 - Tawny and the Five Guys II

#11 - Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

Copyright © 2021 by EightBits.

All Rights Reserved.

Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

Unconventional

I'm embarking on something new as part of my sexual adventures. Multiple somethings new, actually. Multiple days, overnight, and in public. I was going to be the RPG guys plaything at the San Diego Comic-Con!

I know, that sounds like a lot, and it is. I don't think either Eric or I would have been okay with it if it had been anyone but them.

A year ago, when I came up with my idea to get the kind of rough, kinky gang-bangs that I craved, Jarrod and the other three guys that made up their Role-Playing Game group were the first ones to hire me.

Hired isn't really accurate though. Although my idea had been to charge guys to have me as the main attraction at their parties, I wasn't after the money. I just wanted them to feel like they could use me however they wanted, since they were paying me for exactly that experience.

Uninhibited, but still safe, gang-bangs had been surprisingly hard to find, although my husband Eric and I had tried the normal options like swinging, letting guys pick me up in bars, and so on. Sure, I could walk into a biker bar, take off my dress, and have no problem getting the "uninhibited" part. It would be an understatement to say that didn't meet the safety goal. Swinging was kind of the opposite -- safe enough, but not particularly uninhibited due to that culture's laudable devotion to ongoing consent throughout the process.

But, the party-girl-for-hire scheme was working great. I get to be treated like a fuck-toy, but within the rules and limits that we set up when they hire me. Also vital is Eric being able to do careful background checks on my clients well in advance. I like it rough, but I'm not self-destructive!

Why didn't I get all my rough sex from my husband, you ask? We had an amazing sex-life together, including a lot of the rough fucking I loved so much. However, Eric just couldn't bring himself to treat me as badly as I wanted to be treated, even though he enjoyed hearing about other guys doing it to me. And, of course, good gang-bangs require a lot of guys, not just your husband, no matter what kind of sexual athlete he might be.

So, back to why them? I trusted them, and I liked that they were intelligent. Not saying that most of my clients were stupid mind you, just that they tended to be, or at least act, somewhat average in that department. It wasn't just their intellectual intelligence, it was also their emotional intelligence.

Unlike most of my clients, the RPG guys were self-aware enough that they knew I wasn't a slut, I just played one. Well, ok, sure, I guess I am a slut. But they get that while I can have that as a facet of my personality, it's just something I do, and not the entirety of who I am.

I suspect that most of my clients don't, or in some cases won't, think about my life when I'm not subjecting myself to their sexual whims, and I get that. They are paying for that illusion, and the only Tawny they get to see, and probably want to see, is the slutty, compliant Tawny who's writhing on their hard dicks. The RPG guys had shown they understood that just because they could treat me like an utter sex-toy during the game didn't mean they shouldn't treat me with respect after the sex part was done. An Orc in the sheets, an Elf in the streets, and all that.

So when they had asked about contracting me for a couple of days, Eric and I had discussed it at length, and then I said yes. The plan was for three nights and two full days at the Con, with much of it spent as their little play-toy. Much of it, but not all. I drew the line at being tied up all night and things like that. I loved my parties, and the loss of control during them, but I wasn't into the whole lifestyle-slave sort of thing. So the deal was that at night, after the sexy fun was over, I'd go to my own hotel room, and be "off the clock" until the exhibit hall opened the next morning.

❖ ❖ ❖

It was early afternoon when I arrived at our hotel, the Marriott on the Bay, right next to the Convention Center. I gave my MINI to the valet and joined the crazy-long check-in line, right between a Stormtrooper, and a guy with what I hoped was a plastic Samurai sword, and whose costume I didn't recognize. I finally got to the desk, and was able to get the room I wanted - a high floor with a great view of the bay. I had made my own reservation, although Jarrod and the guys were paying for it.

I squeezed into an elevator, carrying my own modest-sized suitcase. After the elevator stopped at seven other floors, I finally made it to my room. I had packed light, as the guys were going to provide the bulk of my wardrobe. I had brought only casual clothes to wear when arriving and leaving, and a couple little fun outfits I thought they would appreciate.

I threw open the drapes and spent a few minutes enjoying the view before texting Jarrod my room number, and starting to unpack. The bay was beautiful, full of sailboats and the occasional Navy ship, and I made a mental note that it had been too long since Eric and I had gone sailing on it.

Meetup

I finished unpacking. It hadn't taken long. I was laying on the bed watching a home-renovation show starring my two favorite brothers, when I got a text from Jarrod. "Room 1409. Please join us when you can."

I liked that he'd not only been polite, and used punctuation, but that he'd also spelled out "room", like a grown-up. I changed into one of the Con outfits I'd brought, put on my mask, and headed down to their room.

Arriving, I knocked on the door, and said, "Room service. You ordered a hot dish?"

Jarrod opened the door, smiling. "Whoa. Hot barely covers it, and I do mean barely."

He was referring to my outfit, which was an homage to Leeloo. I had made the white strips even narrower, and, with all due respect to the delicious Miss Jovovich, my boobs were much bigger, so there was quite a lot of skin showing. The only other deviation from the original was the mask I had added over my eyes, to keep me anonymous as I traversed the hallways.

"This old thing?" I shrugged, and did a pirouette.

He looked down the hall. "Let's get you in here," he said. "You're going to get swarmed by horny nerds standing out there."

He tilted his head, "Which I'm thinking might be your plan."

He knew me well. I gave him a crooked smile, and stepped past him into the room. And by "room", I mean "suite". The living room was huge, and I saw at least three bedroom doors down a hallway. I shuddered to think what this had cost. It would have been pricey during normal times, but during Comic-Con it had to be astronomical.

Micah and Luis were lounging, and Louis gave me a wolf-whistle.

"Hey Tawny, you look amazing," said Micah. "Thanks so much for doing this."

"Thank you," I said cheerfully, "for paying me to attend geek paradise."

Jarrod said, "Oh, you'll earn your money." He gave me a grin that was equal parts humor and lechery.

I took off the mask, and gracefully plopped down on one of the sofas, taking a pose I knew they'd enjoy, one leg draped up and over the back. With my legs spread, you could see that the white bandage strip between them almost covered my hoo-hoo.

"Now that I'm here, what's the plan?" As usual, I had requested that Eric tell me minimal details beforehand.

"Tonight is game night," said Micah.

Luis added, "And tomorrow we head for the show floor."

"Ok, cool. What will I be wearing?"

"We've got a couple of outfits for tomorrow," said Jarrod. "All will be revealed then."

"Fine, be that way." I gave him a smile to show I wasn't actually annoyed.

Jarrod said, "The game starts early tonight, around 6:30, so please be here and ready to go by 6:00 or so. We have a couple friends joining in, and we'd like you here and out of sight before they arrive, so as not to ruin the surprise during the game."

By "ready to go", I knew he meant ready for sex. Showered, and ready to have any and all orifices enjoyed, as always. I guessed that the surprise would be that at some point in the game, I'd come out as a non-player character, and get to act out some sexual scene in the game, either in front of their friends, or with them.

"You can join us for dinner, or eat on your own, it's up to you," said Jarrod.

I appreciated the lack of pressure, but I was sure they hoped I'd join them.

"I'd love to have dinner with you guys," I said happily. "Can I wear this, or do I need to change? And where's Paul?"

They all three shook their heads. "No change needed," exclaimed Micah.

Jarrod answered my other question. "Paul just texted me he hit some traffic on the 163. He may not make it in time for dinner, but he'll definitely be here for the game."

Luis stood up, and said, "Ok then -- let's find some food."

Game Night - Round One

Dinner had been great. Paul had made it, so that made all four of them. They greatly enjoyed that it then truly made me the "fifth element" of the group. We'd eaten in the hotel, and the waiter had accepted my unusual attire without expression. I guess the staff at all of the downtown venues really knew what to expect when the Con was underway.

After a brief visit back to my room, I'd returned to theirs, and was now waiting in one of the bedrooms for the point in the game where I'd be needed. Jarrod had briefed me on the couple possible scenarios, but I wouldn't know which one was going to happen until it did. It all depended on what choices the players made, and what kind of luck they had with the dice.

He'd also told me who was joining them. Two of their friends from out of town, Ken and Norris, were here for the convention. He said Ken in particular was going to enjoy having me present, as he wasn't very successful with women. Nothing wrong with him, he hastened to add, just awkward. Not a virgin, to my relief. That's a lot of responsibility, and as unconventional as my sex life was, I wasn't sure that anyone should lose their virginity in a role-playing game. Yes, you can be into rough sex with strangers, and still be romantic. (Envision me sticking my tongue out at you here.)

He also said I'd like Norris. In contrast to Ken, he had more than his fair share of luck with the ladies, and for good reason.

I was engrossed in my simulation game, trying to get the hang of fishing, and hoping my mango crop would do well, when the door opened and Jarrod stepped in.

"Show time," he said. He spoke quietly, since Ken and Norris were unaware that I was here. As far as they knew, this was just gaming with some friends the night before the con started. They were in for a pleasant surprise, if I do say so myself.

I bounced off the bed. "I'm ready. What sexually-entertaining situation have the adventurers come to?"

"The succubus trap," he said gleefully. "Ken is the one who's fallen into it."

I nodded. This was actually a pretty good outcome for Ken. I'd gathered he was a little shy about stuff like this. Som me being able to initiate, versus me being more-or-less a passive toy while Ken had to take the lead, was a plus. Jarrod went back out to explain Ken's situation to him. I took off the robe I was wearing, and crept quietly out the door and down the hall. I stopped just out of sight of the gamers.

I heard Jarrod, in his role as DM, intone "The abandoned cottage you have chosen for shelter after becoming separated from your group looks quite warm and dry. Since night has fallen, you prepare to sleep. Do you wish to place any wards or cast any protective spells?"

Ken said, "Hmmm. I've got an amulet that protects me against vampires, and I think that sturdy door should keep me safe from most animals. I place my sword near my hand, and lay down to sleep."

"You are soon asleep. The place you are sleeping, however, is, unfortunately, the lair of a succubus."

"Shit," Ken said.

"In your dreams, you hear a lovely female voice. It says things to you. Things that stir your loins, despite you being asleep."

At this point I'm sure Ken was hoping the DM wasn't going to awkwardly give him an example. I smiled.

Still out of sight, I loudly yet seductively (which is not easy, by the way) said, "Brave adventurer, wouldn't you like a soft, warm girl to keep you company on this cold night?"

"What the fuck?" exclaimed an unfamiliar voice, that I assumed was Norris.

I continued. "A gentle hand to stroke your hard cock? Bountiful breasts for you to fondle and suck?"

"Did you guys set up a recording or something?" asked Ken. He sounded skeptical, like he knew I sounded real, but that he also knew that was crazy.

Jarrod said, "Your dream causes you to awaken. Standing above your bed is a beautiful, naked woman."

I walked down the short hall, and into the room, moving slowly and sensually, naked as described.

The RPG guys all had huge grins as they enjoyed the reaction of Ken and Norris. Each of them looked shocked. After a few seconds, Norris' look changed to happy appreciation, but Ken still looked shocked, and more than a little skeptical. He did not have the look of a ladies man. He had probably been the victim of pranks like this in the past, and he was wary of looking foolish. Norris, on the other hand, was a hunk. He had chiseled features, and was built like a football player. I could see why he'd had more than his share of success with women.

Norris elbowed him, and said cheerfully, "Dude, that is an awesome succubus. Check out those tits." He looked like he was going to say more, but an annoyed glare from Jarrod made him stop. As a DM, Jarrod was pretty firm about the players staying in character.

Ken was sitting in a large, comfortable looking chair that faced the coffee table the guys were using for their game, and I lowered myself onto his lap. His posture was quite stiff (and I'm not talking about just his cock). I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Ken, trust me, I won't embarrass you, and if you want me to stop, I will."

He murmured a quiet "thanks", but I could still feel how tense he was.

"What does she do to me?" he said, sounding both careful and hopeful.

Matter-of-factly, Jarrod explained, "Being seduced by a succubus drains 3 hit-points per minute, and 20 hit points if you, uhh, finish. Note that she hasn't actually 'attacked' your character yet."

I rubbed my breasts against him, and nibbled gently on his neck. "You want me, don't you? I can do all the things you were dreaming of, if you'll let me."

The shock wearing off, he managed to loudly answer in-character. "Begone fiend!" He gently pushed me off of his lap. He had a tough time doing it without putting his hands in places you probably want to avoid touching if you are afraid of succumbing to a succubus.

I knelt in front of him. "I'm very good with my mouth," I said, and gave him a pout. "I can show you just how good." I reached forward and gently stroked the bulge I could see in his pants. He made no effort to stop me, and I noticed he was breathing harder.

Ken said, "I think about baseball," and smiled. The other guys also smiled, both at his joke, and also happy that he was obviously relaxing and getting in the spirit of what Jarrod and company had put together. Baseball, eh? Ok, time to get serious. I can compete with baseball.

I stood up, and ran my hands over my breasts, my ass. I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, then plunged one inside, withdrew it, and licked my juices off of it.

"You can have this body if you want, to use and enjoy. You would enjoy it, I promise you."

"I think about the details of the last dungeon we plundered, and try to calculate how much gold per square foot we found."

More chuckles from his friends. Ok, time to go beyond serious then.

"You've always wanted to fuck a girl in the ass, haven't you?" I said seductively. "Do it, you know you want to." I waggled my ass at him, then reached back and pulled my butt-cheeks wide, giving him an unobstructed view of my nether hole.

Jarrod said, "Ken, you need to roll for resistance to her Seductive Offering attack."

"Sure," said Ken. "But damn, I don't know if I want to make the roll or not."

The other gamers chuckled at his dilemma. Succeeding in his resistance roll was what he wanted as a gamer. But failing the roll would "require" his character to fuck my ass. Jarrod had set him up nicely. It was a difficult choice. Although actually, it would be the dice that decided. But no matter how the roll went, it was good for either the gamer, or the man.

Let's tweak the odds a bit, I thought.

I undid the button at his fly, unzipped him, and slid his shorts and boxers down, allowing his hard cock to spring free. He just stared as I did all this, not stopping me. (Few guys would.) I licked up one side of his cock, and back down the other, then took it into my mouth for a second, getting it as wet as I could with my tongue.

"There," I said. "That's all the lubrication my poor little ass gets. Won't that be even more fun?"

Jarrod said to Ken, "Oooh, and that's a +2 Depraved Temptation modifier. Not going to help your chance to resist. Now you need to roll a 17."

Afraid of the outcome either way, Ken rolled the dice.

"Fifteen," announced Jarrod. "You find yourself unable to resist her temptations."

I put my face down on the rug, with my ass stuck up in the air, a very submissive pose. I reached back and pulled my ass-cheeks apart, again making the invitation clear. "Fuck me, Ken. Fuck my tight ass."

EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers
123456...9