Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so wicked. You and John, SO much alike," she said sleepily.

"You DO realize that this was all John's idea. All of it, the people, the situations, even the sign around your neck. I'm just acting, like you were the other night. You and I, we're alike. We like to be TOLD what to do. John owns us. You are so submissive, and willing, aren't you? You are just like me."

"I am. Thank you for showing me that. I guess I've always known, but since our experience with you, it just highlighted who I am."

"You'd even suck off that old guy if I caught up to him and stopped him, wouldn't you?" I grinned. This was my idea, I was just testing her, in my own way.

"Oh god, you aren't going to make me....um....uh....yes ma'am, I would, for you, for John, for me. It's who I am, like you."

I just smiled, she'd had enough of the stranger thing, for now. "Do you remember when you said you'd read my "rules" that I'd given John?"

"Yes, it's a lot of the impetus for what happened tonight....and what's going to happen."

"Right. But remember the one about repeat performances?"

She looked at me blankly.

"The one where I said if, in the heat of lust, the guy or guys ask for it again and I say yes, I'm made to have to do it again...and again?"

"Ohhhh," she moaned, suddenly realizing what it might mean for her.

"It seems to me that you promised Joe, AND Todd and Rod, repeat performances. Though I think John has already made note of it and will act accordingly."

"Ohhh," she groaned in horror, knowing I was right.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," I grinned, "for now, we're home."

I stopped at the head of the driveway. I had one more evil thought I thought John might enjoy, a throwback to her naked walk to the mailbox from previously. I made her get out of the car. She was naked, covered in cum and love bruises. I told her to walk down the long driveway and when she got to the door she was to kneel and beg John to take her in, after being such a slut.

"But ma'am, it's just after midnight, many of our neighbors are night owls!" she protested. "The other day it was still early, I doubt anyone was up!"

"Exactly. John has told me he wants the neighbors to know you, Sophie. They need to know the real you, and begin to take advantage of that knowledge. He said they probably have already seen you many times getting dropped off, looking freshly fucked. Remember that other rule, about when you tease you need to be made to please?"

"But Taylor, ma'am," she pleaded. there wasn't much force behind it. I just smiled knowingly. I have been in her shoes and wanted to be again, but this part was just for her.

"That's what is next for you baby," I said. "John told me that the neighbors need to start taking advantage of that incredibly hot body."

"Oh fuck," she hissed lustily.

I kept the headlights blazing on her nakedness as she walked the length of the entire driveway in the nude. I watched that glorious, full ass sway in the light. I could see lights on in the adjacent neighbors houses. I secretly hoped some or all were watching this slut get home from being used so well, to give them "ideas."

I watched her kneel on her porch. John wouldn't let her in for a full five minutes. The porch light was on, anyone watching could see her kneeling there, nude. Finally, he let her in. I knew she wasn't done with her night. I, on the other hand, needed some cock, BADLY. I wasn't done. In my own head I didn't want her to outdo me.

Chapter 6

*

I was in a quandary. I was in such a state I could barely contain it, even though I'd had such wonderful release from Sophie's tonguing earlier. Having to watch all those things she'd done had only sent me to a higher level of lust. I realized that's probably why John included me, it was just another one of his delicious forms of torture. I was still at the end of his driveway, having just watched her do her "slut march" to him. My lights were off, my head was spinning. I needed cock, badly. My thoughts raced, I thought of going back to the auto shop to see if Joe was still there, then I realized he was probably spent, as would the other mechanic, and both Rod and Todd. They were probably useless, at least for the night. I knew I'd be on my knees for some, if not all of them, in the near future, however. "Should I just go to a bar?" I asked myself, it just seemed so..."normal." I need it in a completely different way.

Suddenly, I was snapped back to reality by a call from John. "Are you still close?"

"Yes, why?"

"It seems you wore my poor slut wife out," he said with chagrin.

"What? Why? What happened? She told me she knew she still had your cock to please."

"She fell asleep on the couch the moment I went to make coffee for her. She was going to tell me any details I missed."

"Oh god, I'm sorry, sir!"

"Don't be, you just did what I told you to, but that being said, I'm still here with a raging hard on, and nowhere to put it," he joked.

"Do you want me to...?"

"Yes," he said, before I could even finish.

"I'm...uh, still in your driveway. I was just sitting here thinking about how I was going to....um, you know, get something."

"Yes, I knew you would want to. I was about to call you anyway with some suggestions."

"Oh god, sir, thanks for thinking of me, I'm so worked up right now."

"So you are outside? Oh, I see you there."

"I'll pull up," I said, starting the car.

"No, no, stop. Shut it off!" He demanded. I did so immediately.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can I suck you, sir?" I pouted. I needed him so badly.

He moved in and let me work on his beautiful dick, not using my hands. He occasionally stopped, made me look up at him and fill him in on details of the night he may have missed. I could hear Sophie snoring softly, right behind me. I got him worked up, which wasn't hard, knowing how hot he was already.

He stopped me. Gruffly, he shoved me to the floor, "Get on your hands and knees."

I was facing away from him, my ass up, inviting him. "I'm going to enjoy this," he growled. I felt him positioning himself behind me, Carefully, slowly, agonizingly so, he worked his way into me.

"God, you are tighter than OJ's glove!" he joked. Guys have mentioned how the love how tight I feel. He pushed my face into the carpet and took what was his, finally. I backed up into him, driving him crazy. I wanted him to cum so hard for me. The man was an expert, his cock danced inside of me like it belonged there permanently. Finally, when he'd rode his conquest enough he gripped my ass tightly and began to spasm in me. He was buried as deeply inside me as he could be as he shot it in me. I looked up to see Sophie's one one slightly open, a slight grin on her exhausted face. She'd watched him take me as his own. When he was finished he left me there on the floor panting. He picked up his wife and carried her into the bedroom before returning. I was still there, dripping his cum. He lifted me onto the couch and went down on me.

"Sir! Your cum is in there!"

He just looked up at me and said, "I'm sure I've swallowed cum before, baby, with all those men in my wife. Just enjoy."

Sophie was right, the man was an artist, I wasn't sure who was better, him or his wife, but I went along with the ride, nonetheless. It left me in a shuddering heap on his couch. We sat together in silence for awhile, with him stroking my hair, my head was in his lap, resting on his flaccid cock, still slick with my juices. I told him everything about the night, every detail, how it looked, how I felt, everything.

"I can tell by your description that you are jealous of the...um...amount she got, aren't you?"

"Of course, I've never had to be denied cock like that, it just felt...unnatural."

"And you are still craving the taste, aren't you, even though you at least got your pussy filled, then pleasured?"

"Yes, they are two very different things for me, getting off, getting release, and sucking cock. That still hasn't been satisfied."

"Then what to do?" he mused. "I can't exactly send you home to your neighbors, I'm sure Sophie quite wore them out," he chuckled. "And, the mechanics are no doubt gone, they only stayed after hours for their "fun." No doubt they are worn out, too."

"I know, sir. I thought of all of them. Can you....get it up again?"

He smiled. "I can and will, but I have a wife in there that I'd like to do a little bit more with," he grinned.

"Should I just go to a bar then?" I asked.

"No, sad to say I need you to experience some denial. I have plans for you, SOON, you'll have to trust me. I want you so horny and willing that you'll do whatever you need to to get it." I know you need to be embarrassed and shamed, I know that. On any other night I'd just kneel you there like that and call pizza places one by one until they are all closed."

I nearly fainted at that thought as the blood rushed to my pussy.

"Oh god, sir. I can't wait. Sir...I wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I wanted to tell you that I thought about what I said about preferring just one cock at a time. After watching Sophie I realized that I needed that as well. One cock now just seems so....amateurish. If she can take multiples on her first time I need to be willing and able to as well."

"Interesting. But like I said, I have an idea I'm setting up."

"That's wonderful, sir. I just wanted you to know that, and that....um....?"

"Yes, spit it out, slut," he joked. "Not literally."

"Remember when you said, "I wouldn't make you suck off, like a bar full of guys or anything."

"I do remember that, yes."

"I...don't think that's a hard limit...sir...not anymore."

"Good to know," he grinned.

Chapter 7

*

I was fully into the lifestyle now. I was committed. It was all I thought about, all I wanted to do. I did just enough to satisfy the trust fund from my late parents. I was required to keep up passing grades and the money would still come in. I did just enough to get by. Naturally, John passed me, just for being his slut, though he gave me a "C," which was still more than I deserved. I was done with his class, so I had no more opportunities to flash him and keep us both excited. More than a week had passed since my night with him and Sophie. I think we were all recharging our batteries. Still John kept texting about something "brewing" which he kept me on edge about. Todd and Rod had both gone home on semester break. I thought how disappointed they'd have been if they'd known how much they'd have had if they stayed, now that I'd promised them repeats, per my own rule about promising things. "Oh well," I thought, "they'll be back!" Still, I had that familiar twang of craving for it's taste. I knew it had to be soon. I was immediately perked up by a phone call. It was from Sophie.

"Taylor! So glad I caught you!" she said. She was breathing loudly.

"Why? What's up?"

"I have a little...issue here."

"What is it? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, for the moment. I Just need your...um....expertise."

"What? What for?"

She giggled, "shhhh, just listen. My neighbor, the one right next door on the left, he just stopped me. He said I was looking great and he was eyeing me in a way I hadn't seen him do before. I kept waved and kept walking but he said something as I passed."

"What did he say?"

"He said, "I think the two of us should...talk." He said it like that, with the hesitation. When I asked why he said, "I like taking walks, too."

"What did you say?"

"I didn't respond, I just walked inside."

"What did John say?"

She giggled again, "he's the one who told me to call you."

"Ah, did he say anything else?"

"Yes, he told me to do whatever you tell me," she said in hushed tones. I could tell she was excited. This was a new boundary for her to cross.

"Ok, where are you, it sounds like you are outside?"

"Yes, I'm standing by the garage. John wanted me to check if he was still outside."

"Is he?"

"Yes, putting away his gardening equipment right now. I keep seeing him look this way, through the bushes, like he is looking for me to come back to respond to his obvious innuendo."

"Ok, what are you wearing, one of your work suits?"

"Yesss," she dripped in anticipation. I realized she'd do anything I told her, like she would with John. It was a responsibility I wouldn't take lightly, having been exactly where she is. "I'm actually wearing the suit you took off me, that first night."

"Well, that's a coincidence," I laughed. I remembered it, classy, yet still very sexy on her. "Ok, take off your coat and remove your blouse and bra, if you are wearing one, you little slut," I giggled. Remove your panties as well. Do you have your heels on?"

"Yesss," she whispered.

"Good. So take those things off and tell me when it's done."

"Here?" she squeaked.

"In the garage if you are shy," I joked.

Only a few short seconds later, it seemed, she replied.

"I did it," she panted. "I stayed outside. I thought you'd like that."

"So you are topless and standing outside?"

"Yesss."

"Can anyone see you there, I mean, if they were looking?"

"The house across the street looks directly down the driveway, so yes, it's certainly possible."

"Ooooh, nice. Now put the jacket back on over your bare tits."

"I'm done."

"Now put on the skirt. I know it has a slit on the side, open it up a little, do that to the suit coat as well, only button the bottom, just to keep it from completely opening up."

"Now what?"

"Now you go over to him and "negotiate." Let's see what he wants. I have a feeling he'd like to blackmail you with what he's seen, but he's probably not that type to understand or be willing to carry it through. We'll help him." I gave her some suggestions then I sent her on her way. I knew how sexy that walk must've been. She's such a beautiful, classy looking woman anyway, but dressed like that, her cleavage would be bounteous and her tits would be bouncing around under her coat with no restrictions. She'd have showed a lot of leg as well, and, she always wore heels. She's just SO sexy. I made sure she had reapplied plenty of her usual red lipstick as well.

John texted right away, excitedly. "What did you tell her?"

I relayed everything we said. Then we waited. A half hour went by, I heard nothing. John didn't even respond to my texts. An hour later he texted.

"Everything is fine, she returned to me...quite full, and I needed some relief myself."

She called seconds later. "Oh god, that was...so embarrassing. I walked up to him and he had the biggest smirk on his face like, "yeah lady, I knew who and what you are." He still made me work for it. I said, "what did you want to talk about?"

He said, "look, I really like you guys and I hate to be a dick."

"About what?" I asked, fully knowing.

"I've seen you....at night, coming home at all hours, and most recently, with less and less on. Listen, I don't know what kind of relationship you two have but, John doesn't seem like a fool to me. Surely he MUST know something is going on when guys drop his wife off at all hours wearing little, or sometimes nothing. So, I'll assume you two have some sort of agreement."

"So where does that put you?"

"I like you....or, better said, I lust after you, I mean look at you, look at how you are dressed. I've wanted you for a long time and I just...you know... want in on some of the action others seem to be getting. We have mutual friends, including some of your teacher friends....wouldn't want that getting out."

"You were totally right, he wanted to blackmail me, MAKE me do it, he just couldn't make himself say it. I thought of the things you told me to say."

"So, if I ...give you some action...you'll look the other way at my "night deposits?"

"Hell yeah I would," he said excitedly.

"Well then we have a deal," I said.

"First thing he did was grab my coat and demand I open it and "show me those titties."

I did. He played with them for a few minutes before I dropped to my knees right there, in his yard. His place is blocked by a long line of shrubs, I wasn't worried we'd be seen, plus I loved the idea of doing it like that, in the dirt. Well, needless to say, I've got a belly full of his sperm, as well as John's, and they both have my lipstick smudge all over their cocks," she chuckled.

"How do you feel about it now, knowing you'll run into him again?"

"Embarrassed, as I should be, but I'm not worried about running into him again unexpectedly."

"Really? Why not?"

"Because he told me he expected our agreement to last as long as I insist on coming home at all hours and states of undress. I'm to please him again, "accordingly."

"Oh wow, that's....awesome."

"I knowwww," she purred. "His cock was so nice...and TASTY, jeez why didn't I notice that I loved the taste of cum before?"

"God, you just sucked your neighbor."

"Yes, and John is already pressing me to ask you how to let the guy on the other side in on the deal!"

I laughed, "we'll get to everything, I'm sure."

"Oh, by the way, John told me to tell you to keep Friday night free, we're holding a costume party at our house."

"Halloween was months ago," I laughed.

"Right, but this is one of those "rich people parties," one where everyone wears a mask and it's adult in theme."

I was on edge the whole week. This was the idea that John kept hinting about. On Friday I got an overnight package, it was my costume, such as it was. I was kind of bummed that I'd missed the delivery guy. It looked like it was supposed to be kind of a harem girl thing, with most of it missing. It was a body veil, a sheer, see through that had straps to go over the shoulders. There was also a face veil, which again, covered nothing, really. All that was left was some beautiful purple, satin panties, it was a thong. The note on the package said, "Just add some heels and meet us at our house at 7, sharp! And wear pigtails, guys love sluts with pigtails!"

I knew this also meant they wanted me to drive over that way as well, tits basically showing. I did what I always do, the slutty thing. I stopped at lights and let men ogle me, they could see my tits clearly. I got a lot of attention, I wondered if I'd have to stop and take care of any "overzealous" oglers, sadly, no one rose to the challenge.

When I arrived, I got a call from John, he saw me pull into the driveway. He told me to stop at the end, to save parking for the guests. Then he gave me the first shock of the evening, though it really shouldn't have come as a shock at this point.

"That was a very dirty thing you did to Sophie, making her walk the driveway naked like that. Even I hadn't made her do anything so risky, making her do it when neighbors are most certainly up."

"I thought you'd really like that, sir," I said, hoping I hadn't disappointed him.

"I LOVED it," he laughed, "but, I think you deserve the same treatment, if neighbors got to see my wife, it's only fair they get to see you, too. Are you wearing your harem outfit?"

"Such as it is, basically a body veil and purple thong panties and heels."

"Good, which is all a slut needs to wear. Now get out! Stand next to the car!"

I did so, still holding the phone. He had me place my fingers behind my head in the standard submissive pose. I could still hear his instructions.

"Now walk...SLOWLY."

I started and walked a few feet. He stopped me. "No, no, too fast, go back, start over. I had to go back to the car and do it again, three times he made me start again from the beginning. It wasn't even dusk yet. I wondered how many eyes were burning into me at the moment, especially now that some were motivated to keep a watch due to Sophie's recent behavior.

"Stop!" he said. "Put your hands behind your back, stick out those big tits!" then, crawl the last way and wait at the door like you made Sophie do."

1...456789