Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told. The crept slowly and carefully on the cold concrete, still, I got some scuffs on my knees. He had me wait on his porch like that, hands behind my head. I was panting heavily, I felt like the whole world was watching. He must've made me wait ten minutes or longer. Finally, he relented and let me in. Another shock awaited me. Both John and Sophie were fully clothed, elegantly so. It was obvious that I was going to be the only exposed one. John had one of those "old timey" suits, complete with vest. Sophie had on a beautiful dress coat and a flowing dress. They both had those, "Eyes Wide shut" type masks, like the ones from swinger parties, which, this probably was going to be, I figured.

John stood me in the center of the room and took a bunch of pictures of me from all angles. He said he wanted some "before" and "after" pictures. Sophie stood quietly while he outline the rules of the night for me.

"We are going to have guests. They will be dressed similarly, all with masks. I think that should be particularly embarrassing for you, that they can remain anonymous if they choose, but you will be completely identifiable."

He was right, I was starting to get wet already at that thought.

"There will be talking on your part, unless you are directly asked a question you must answer. You are to address all the men as "sir," and all the women as "ma'am."

"Touching is allowed, there's no limit to what they can touch. If anyone asks for anything specific, like a certain pose or for you to give them easier access, your answer is always yes."

"Oh god, sir," I said, nearly leaking already. "Yes, sir."

"They can ask you anything, and you need to be truthful with your answers. If they ask you to DO something beyond the touching, you can either do it, or if it's outside of our usual arrangements, you can ask me first."

"Yes, sir."

They instructed me that I was going to be the server as well as greeter. They gave me a tray for the drinks. It wasn't long before the first guests arrived. I met them at the door, red faced and welcomed them in. It was a couple, older, I presumed, I could see their hands. I could see them both ogling my tits, basically naked through the material.

"Nice, John. I thought you were putting us on about her beauty!" said the man appreciatively.

He swatted my ass playfully as they passed. I saw John with a wry smile. For the next hour I alternated from bringing drinks, to greeting people at the door. I got plenty of attention from the men, and occasionally the women, too. Hands roamed over the thin material, most often my hips and ass, but I got quite a few gropes of my tits as well. In particular, one man loved squeezing my nipples every time I passed. He'd just grab them through the material and gave them a tug, keeping them hard and sending electrical jolts directly to my pussy.

One man took out his phone and recorded me serving him. I looked at John for guidance, he said nothing. That let others know it was ok so many others did the same. It was particularly embarrassing when I knew they were filming my face, for everyone to know. Once the alcohol had been flowing I was getting felt up, pinched, groped constantly. John just stood there watching and smiling. The first guy with the phone told me to turn around and bend over, he wanted a nice picture of my ass. I did so. Everyone else with their camera out came over and made me stand there for all of them, I had my hands on the floor. I still had the thong on and the veil, but it covered almost none of my shapely behind. They were commenting on how much they loved it as the snapped away. The rest of the party goers were clamoring for drinks, though obviously they knew why they weren't getting any. It gave John an idea.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have a game for us to play," he announced. "This is obviously a special kind of slut. I have a contest. Guess how many different cocks she's sucked since she's met me?" He leaned over and whispered to me, "You DO know how many, right?"

"Yes, sir. Sophie has me write them down in a journal."

"Oh man, that's right! Do you have it?" he asked excitedly.

"I think it's in my book bag in the car."

He made me get it. I heard the people at the party shouting numbers in the meantime, with John writing them down.

When I got back I handed him the journal. He announced, "here's what's going to happen. Whoever picked the number, or closest to, without going over, gets to give this slut an old fashioned, over the knee, spanking."

I stood there, in the center of the room, turning a dark shade of scarlet.

"But, as an added treat before I announce the winner, I have her "slut journal" documenting the cocks she's sucked. I am going to have her read some of them, for our amusement."

I'm sure my face was white, while everything else was a toasty red.

"Tell us about....say....number two," he said. He handed me my journal. I had to read it out loud to the group who was a rapt attention.

"This is my second cock...." I read word for word, "that I've sucked, John being the first. It was a guy John sent to my apartment where I met him, naked and kneeling, my hands behind my head. I had to offer him a blowjob." There were some oohs and ahhs throughout the room. It was only after that he told me his name, Joe, and that he was a mechanic friend of John's. His cock was thick, not too long and his cum was tasty, almost like a hint of peanut butter," I managed to choke out, trailing off at the end.

The crowd was laughing. They were enjoying the humiliation show.

"What about....number five?"

"Fuck," I thought, am I going to have to read them all?" I thought. "Number five....hmmm.. here it is. "I was sitting around my apartment and an Amazon driver showed up which was weird because I didn't remember ordering anything. It only took a minute to realize it was another of John's ideas. I ended up having to blow him to "thank" him for the delivery. He was black. It was my first black cock...though hopefully not my last!" I wrote in huge red letters. John made me show them the lettering to add to the embarrassment. I was in the middle of a thick swirling cloud of excitement, the comments were lewd and direct. Everyone was getting into it. John made me finish.

"His cock was beautiful, not extremely long but perfectly shaped. He tasted a bit like chocolate, ironically."

The crowd was at a fever pitch. They wanted more but John shushed them.

"Gather around, let's see what numbers everyone picked. He read them off, as if to check their accuracy, I knew it was just to tease and torment me further. "So tell us, slut, how many different cocks have you have sucked since we met, which has been what, not even four months now."

"Ok, different guys, right? Cuz I've had a couple more than once."

He grinned lustily. "Yes, different ones, different guys."

"Um, 11," I grimaced, glancing at Sophie who'd read my journal, for accuracy. She nodded, remembering all the ones before I met John that didn't count.

I heard groans throughout the room and one celebratory whoop, from a female. She was the only one who guessed right. The crowd moved away. She came up to me and took me by the hand and led me to the couch. I was dripping and flushed.

"I'm not into women, sweetie," she whispered in my ear. "But I saw how my husband has ogled you the whole night, I won't mind punishing you for that," she said ominously.

She sat down and tapped her lap for me to lie across. I was whimpering softly. Everyone gathered around. She pulled up the veil over my ass and ran her hands up my legs to my ass and circled them around the cheeks. It was as if she was warming them up for what was to come.

Suddenly, one man blurted out, "wouldn't it be better without the panties? Not that they are covering much."

The crowd agreed and to my shock and chagrin she peeled them down in front of everyone, I saw a male hand reach down and grab it, it was the last I'd see of those. Suddenly, she started spanking me, the first one was sharp, unexpected. I yipped and jumped. This just caused everyone to laugh at the silly slut. Over and over she swatted me, alternating cheeks. Then, she'd rest, while I felt the blood rushing to my skin, only to resume again until I felt my ass burning, and my pussy boiling. Out of the corner of my eye I could see multiple people recording it. Everything that night was recorded, in fact. The room was thick with arousal. John finally stepped in, I swear she'd have kept going on her own.

"Ok, that's enough of that," he laughed. "We all still need drinks."

With my ass burning, and that and my pussy now up for public viewing I had to resume my hostess duties. Surprisingly, it kind of calmed down for a bit, the alcohol no doubt was making people feel good. I still got groped, plenty, including getting my pussy grabbed, squeezed, and pinched, but the overall tone was lighter.

A few couples and singles started leaving. My job was to stand at the door, open it for them, and thank them for enjoying the party, "and me." It got extra handsy on those occasions, once, I was pinned against the wall while one guy got his fingers up the veil and onto...and into my pussy while his wife watched. He then rubbed them under her nose, and to my shock she smiled and licked her lips. There were still about a dozen people left, mostly men, but still two couples.

John went to the center of the room and said loudly, "this is what most of us are waiting for and why I'm sure many of you stayed," he grinned, eyeing the interest in the remaining crowd. "Tell us, slut. How many cocks have you sucked in one setting?"

"Um, three," remembering the night in the park.

"So tonight, we're going to help her break that, aren't we, fellas?" He asked, causing a thunderous reply. "She won't be needing any of this," he said as he removed the body veil, then the face veil, leaving me completely naked, save my heels.

"Look at this perfect slut," he growled proudly. "And I LOVE the pigtails, it was a request from quite a few here. There's nothing like a young slut in pigtails sucking cock, is there guys?" Again there was a riotous response.

John had the men move the sectionals together, forming a long, bench like formation. John made them draw numbers. The guys sat in a long row, "VERY long," I thought. I wasn't even sure how many. He nudged me to my knees and made me crawl to the first one. He had his cock out and was slapping it with his hand. He had the most evil grin, seeing me approach, my ass swaying for him.

The group again whooped it up when I took his dick in my mouth. Sophie appeared, with my journal. "I don't want you to forget any of this," she giggled. "Describe it to me."

I had to say, "First cock of the night. It's nice and hard and thick like I like. His pre-cum is delicious," before going back to business. My pigtails were bobbing now as I went to work on his cock. I could see the guys next to us, in line, grinning behind their silly masks while I fellate their...friend? It was overwhelming when he came in my mouth and they saw that I was going to keep my head on it the whole time. The mixture of the humiliation of being watched taking his cum, and the lust I was feeling was the most intense I've ever felt. Quickly, the guy got up and the next guy slid over. Sophie recorded my comments each time, to the delight of the group who verbally abused me the whole time, telling me what a stupid slut I was, that I was just a cocksucker for their amusement. I was. It drove me crazy. I'd done three...or was it four? When suddenly I noticed there were more men there. There were two new guys, without masks. I saw John talking to them, they were pointing at me...and Sophie.

Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we have a bit of an "issue," John said to the group. "These men here are my neighbors, and they have a problem with what's going on at our PRIVATE party." I wondered if one the guy Sophie had blown previously.

My mouth was still on the next guy. I didn't want to stop. I was lost, insatiable at that point.

I saw Sophie approach them, still in full "costume" and mask.

"I'm sure we can work this out, gentlemen," she urged. I saw them huddling together, discussing it.

John stepped back with a smile. He motioned for me to continue. Greedily I went back to sloppily sucking on the next guy. When he finished, John told me to rest for a minute. He had me stay on my knees though.

Then, in a tone I hadn't heard him use he called to his wife. "Sophie, come here," he growled. I saw her head bow, naturally as she approached him. He had her stand in the middle of the living room, all eyes were on her. She stood there silently as he removed her coat, revealing a very sheer, see through camisole. Her chest was heaving, her nipples were hard like little pebbles. Then, he casually, slowly pulled her dress down off her hips and made her step out of it. She had on black lacy panties.

"They are crotchless," growled John, "Show them." He made her spread the opening for the remaining crowd. There were appreciable groans. "No, I mean SHOW them," he barked. She understood, she slid her fingers over her pussy lips and lifted them, showing how shiny that made them. Her face was almost purple she was so embarrassed. This was breaking new ground for her.

"I want to show everyone how I punish you, on occasion. He disappeared, but reappeared quickly holding some cord or thin rope. I saw him put fluffy handcuffs on her and loop the cord around the chain and he looped the end of it through an eye bolt in the ceiling. He raised her arms up and tied it off, leaving her vulnerable. She was almost naked, the top was see through, and her panties didn't cover much.

He left her there and instructed me to continue. I blew number five quickly, he was obviously younger, his cum was sweet, almost fruity. While this was going on the remaining guys got up, one or two at a time and began feeling up Sophie, would couldn't resist their advances. When I got to the corner of the sectional for number six, I saw what was happening to her. Guys hands were all over her tits, especially the guy behind her who was grinding against her ass, both her tits fully in his hands, her nipples between his fingers. Her eyes were closed. She was lost, I recognized that look. I saw other fingers probing her wetness, they had her swinging back and forth on the rope. When number six filled me, John stopped me. He untied Sophie and led her to my spot on the floor. The new guys sat on the couch in front of her. They were grinning from ear to ear. Sophie's face was down, defeated, like this was the last bastion of her dignity falling right in front of us. John tied me to the ceiling to replace her, and to give the other few guys "something to do." Immediately I was violated by their hands and fingers. Humiliatingly, they pointed out how wet I was.

"They other bitch is naked," complained one of them. John agreed. He let them basically rip the garments from her while she whimpered softly.

"Now tell them what you are going to do," ordered John.

"I'm going to suck your cocks, sir," she said softly, in a daze.

He whispered something to her only she could hear.

"Tell them WHY you are going to suck their cocks like this, like the naked whore you are?"

"Because I've been an awful tease," she said with an embarrassed peep. "Because I've been parading around the neighborhood, getting dropped off at all hours, barely dressed..."

"Or NOT dressed," growled one of the men.

"Yes, naked, too. That's why I have to suck you, because I've been a teasing slut for too long."

Then John made her beg them to let her suck them. To see this refined, classic beauty reduced to this, begging to suck her neighbor's cocks was mesmerizing. She started sucking the one guy. The other guy took the liberty of playing with her. He was sticking his fingers in her pussy, then her ass. I saw her backing up into his hand with each thrust, like she was fucking herself on him. The two were just laughing, high-fiving each other, all the while berating her.

"Yeah, we knew you were slut," said the one whose cock was in her mouth, I saw you that one night you got dropped off, it looked like you weren't even conscious, and some young guy carried your naked whore ass to the porch and left you," he cackled.

"Yes, and I've seen you crawling...CRAWLING, naked, for god's sake, up your driveway. I knew you weren't the proper, over educated kind."

"I'm sorry for teasing," she said between slurps. "It won't happen again."

I saw John whisper to her again. I was quite occupied at the time, I had two different guys penetrating my holes.

"I mean, I won't be allowed to tease anymore, if either of you...catch me....being slutty again you are free to use my mouth again," she added, looking at John for approval. He was grinning.

I knew that meant it would be impossible for her to avoid. No doubt they'd be camping out in their chairs, watching the driveway at all hours, just for this chance again. That's what John wanted.

The first guy started blowing into her mouth while grunting, "Get used to that taste bitch, I know you won't be able to control your slutty self for long."

She went to the next guy and gave him the same treatment while I was being finger fucked like crazy, two in my ass and two or three in my pussy. The guy in my pussy had his thumb on my clit and I was frantically grinding on him.

"If you two would prefer....something else to blowjobs from this fine slut I have an idea," he smiled cruelly. He saw the look of lustful panic in my eyes. He whispered something to them to which they readily agreed. John came behind me and said softly, "if it's too much or you can't take it, you have every right to stop it, I'll be right here."

"I'll take anything for you, sir," I said honestly.

He left for a minute, the guys took that time to drop their pants, their cocks were sticking out proudly. Sophie was working her second cock and that little mynx was purposely taking her time, almost making love to it. I knew she was in a fever, she was me, she felt the same as I did. John came back and rubbed something on my pussy and ass. It was shockingly cold at first, but then suddenly warm. It was a lubricant, and it made me all tingly. He nodded and the first guy came up, lifted one of my knees and rubbed his cock head on my opening. He slid in easily and I groaned, which made everyone laugh. He fucked me slowly, methodically for a few minutes, "helping" by swinging me back and forth onto his cock.

"Don't worry, It'll hold," grinned John. "It's directly into a beam," he said, referring to the eye bolt.

With that encouragement, the guy inside me lifted my other leg and wrapped my legs around his waist, making it easier for him to penetrate me and swing me onto his cock. Then came the biggest shock of the night, the other guy came behind me and, using the lubrication, worked his head into my tight ass, slowly He just had the head in and I was moaning and cursing already. John asked if I wanted to stop.

"NO!" I begged. "Let them give it to me like this," I panted, between breaths. "Let them double fuck your slut," I sighed.

Recently, due to John's encouragement, I'd been using a good sized dildo in there. It was like practice for this. Once he was fully inside me they both worked to find a rhythm. It worked best when the guy in my pussy control the swinging, pulling me onto his cock while the guy behind waited for the return of the swing. I was on the fucking see saw. They were both taking me deeply with each pass, it nearly took my breath away. Still, I was in a place I knew I belonged. This was it. This was everything I ever wanted. John had known it and had introduced me to it. I never wanted to do or be anything else.

1...456789